Comment on (Wilders vindt Koran erger dan Mein Kampf) (Koran worse than Mein Kampf) (The Relation Between Muslims & Jews)

As-Salamu Alaykum, (Peace be upon you)

Few hours ago was published a dialogue for anew Interview with "Wilders" ,and as its costume he didn't forget to send his misconceptions again and again for "Holy Quran";

The First Paragraph of The Article was;

"Wilders said that the Koran has more anti-Jewish passages than Adolf Hitler's book. The Islamic holy book also didn't give any room for other opinions, and Islam follows the same principles as fascism and communism."

And now lets see a Quick View on The Holy Quran and what does it say about "Jews" from side and (andere inzichten) (other opinions) on the anther side;

First About (Jews); The Holy Quran say Clear The Jews People are on of "The People of The Book" worship the same God as Muslims do, believing in which was revealed to them before and what was Given To Prophet "Moses" (Peace Be Upon Him) From His lord;

1-The common Believing points;

Allah says: (The Holy Qur'an : Chapter: 5, Verse: 44) {Verily, We did send down the Taurât (Torah) [to Mûsâ (Moses)], therein was guidance and light, by which the Prophets, who submitted themselves to Allâh's Will, judged for the Jews. And the rabbis and the priests [too judged for the Jews by the Taurât (Torah) after those Prophets], for to them was entrusted the protection of Allâh's Book, and they were witnesses thereto. Therefore fear not men but fear Me (O Jews) and sell not My Verses for a miserable price. And whosoever does not judge by what Allâh has revealed, such are the Kâfirûn (i.e. disbelievers - of a lesser degree as they do not act on Allâh's Laws).}

Allah says: (The Holy Qur'an : Chapter:45, Verse: 16) {And indeed We gave the Children of Israel (Jews) the Scripture, and the understanding of the Scripture and its laws, and the Prophethood; and provided them with good things, and preferred them above the ‘Alamîn (mankind and jinn of their time, during that period),}

>> And here one one of Most Great Known Jewish Rabbis, "Rabbi (Ben Abrahamson)", admits Islam is the oldest religion, and Muslims & Jews worship the same one and only God;

>> Anther Zionist Jewish Rabbi admits Allah is the only one True God the same God Of Jews;

>> Third Jewish Rabbi admits Allah is the only one True God the same God Of Jews;

>> The Highest Rabbi (Rabbi Naftali Silberberg), when he was asked (Am I allowed to enter a church or mosque?) He Replied; "Entering a mosque does not pose a problem, since Islam is based on a belief in the one-and-only G-d."

http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/2...or-mosque.html

============

2- How Muslims Should Deal With Jews People!

The Holy Quran Told Us All People (Even Jews) Who never fight Muslims should be deal with them in the best way and Kind as In;

(The Holy Qur'an : Chapter:60, Verse: 8:9) { (8) Allâh does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allâh loves those who deal with equity. (9) It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion, and have driven you out of your homes, and helped to drive you out, that Allâh forbids you to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the Zâlimûn (wrong-doers - those who disobey Allâh).}

And (The People Of The Book "Jews & Christians") The Holy Quran Private them by saying;

(The Holy Qur'an : Chapter:29, Verse: 46) {And argue not with the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner, inviting them to Islâmic Monotheism with His Verses), except with such of them as do wrong; and say (to them): "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you; our Ilâh (God) and your Ilâh (God) is One (i.e. Allâh), and to Him we have submitted (as Muslims)."}

And Holy Quran warn Muslims Against The Misconception of "Popularization" as Not all Jews Or Christians are the same, as it doesn't mean if a part of Jews or a part of Christians "as Crusades" were fighting Muslims so they are all alike, Verily not we mustn't Judge those by those;

(The Holy Qur'an : Chapter:3, Verse: 113) {Not all of them are alike; a party of the people of the Scripture stand for the right, they recite the Verses of Allâh during the hours of the night, prostrating themselves in prayer.}

(The Holy Qur'an : Chapter:5, Verse: 2) {And let not the hatred of some people in (once) stopping you from Al-Masjid-Al-Harâm (at Makkah) lead you to transgression (and hostility on your part). Help you one another in Al-Birr and At-Taqwâ (virtue, righteousness and piety); but do not help one another in sin and transgression.}

(The Holy Qur'an : Chapter:53, Verse: 38) {That no burdened person (with sins) shall bear the burden (sins) of another.}

And The prophet of Islam (Muhammad "Peace Be Upon Him") when he Migrated to the city "(Madinah), where it was follow of Jews He announced That;

"Jews are an Ummah (community of believers) alongside the Muslims. The Jews have their religion and the Muslims theirs. As well, it noted that each will assist one another against any violation of this covenant." (Hadith).

>> And the Modern Life The Jews Themselves admitted that Muslims Protected them many Times and it was published few days ago;

ksdk >> Albanian Muslims risk their own lives to save Jews from Nazis during World War II

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story...7377f362e9%2C0

===================

The Second point Do Holy Quran Really Prevent (andere inzichten) (other opinions)?!

Lets see what does The Holy Quran Say About (andere inzichten) (other opinions)And The Goal of creating people in difference;

(The Holy Qur'an : Chapter:30, Verse: 22) {And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. Verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge.}

(The Holy Qur'an : Chapter:49, Verse: 13) {O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allâh is that (believer) who has At-Taqwâ [i.e. he is one of the Muttaqûn (the pious. See V.2:2)]. Verily, Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Aware.}

===============

At Last Just Last Comment About "Wilders" double standard in dealing with Holy Quran And Bible as It is the same article;

"Der Spiegel pointed out that the Bible also calls for violence and gave as an example a quote from Jesus. "Those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me." (Luke 19:27). Wilders said that the New Testament is more moderate."

I really Wonder why "Wilders" is just professional in Holy Quran Verses abusing and any thing else he say apologizing?!

=============

At last Please, If Any one still supporting to the point view of "Wilders" That (Koran worse than Mein Kampf) ,Just put his view and we will discuss it Friendly "Inshaa Allah" (God Willing,"

As-Salamu Alaykum, (Peace be upon you
)