بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
في ممثلة مشهورة اسمها جاسيكا اليا بتقول اسباب تركها المسيحية هذه النص انا فاهم معاني النص و لكن كل ما اجي اركبه علي بعض بيحس ان مش لايق علي بعض
Alba was raised as a Catholic [66] throughout her teenage years,[67] but left the church after four years because she felt she was being judged for her appearance, explaining: "Older men would hit on me, and my youth pastor said it was because I was wearing provocative clothing, when I wasn't. It just made me feel like if I was in any way desirable to the opposite sex that it was my fault, and it made me ashamed of my body and being a woman".[68]

Alba also had objections to the church's condemnations of premarital sex and homosexuality, and the lack of strong female role models in the Bible, explaining "I thought it was a nice guide, but it certainly wasn't how I was going to live my life."[64] Her "religious devotion [began] to wane" at the age of 15 when she guest-starred as a teenager with gonorrhea in the throat in a 1996 episode of the television series Chicago Hope. Her friends at church reacted negatively to her role, making her lose faith in the church.[3] However, she has stated that she still holds her belief in God despite leaving the church.[69]