ماهي قصة كتاب ادريس؟!!!

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

ماهي قصة كتاب ادريس؟!!!

النتائج 1 إلى 8 من 8

الموضوع: ماهي قصة كتاب ادريس؟!!!

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المشاركات
    آخر نشاط
    05-10-2010
    على الساعة
    05:40 AM

افتراضي ماهي قصة كتاب ادريس؟!!!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته..

صديقتي النصرانية اعطتني كتاب ادريس عليه السلام على حد قولها انه هو اللي كتبه ويحتوي الكتاب على تنبوءات كتبها في كتابه وهي الان بتحصل...

من ضمن اللي زاد جنونها وتعلقها بالكتاب .. انه يقول على اخر الزمان الناس ما حيقدروا يستخدموا الحديد عشان يحموا انفسهم او يستخدموه في الطيران!!!!!!!!!!

تجننت لمن قالتلي هذا الكلام!!

الكتاب موجود في النت باللغة الانجليزية
    المشكلة اني ما عمري سمعت عنه بشي وفي القران مافي تفصيل كثير عن ادريس عليه السلام!! فما عرفت ايش ارد عليها غير اني انبهرت وبس!

تقولي انا بيزيد ايماني بعقيدتي كل مااتعمق واقرأ كتابه ومن الفصول اللي ذهلتني في كتابه وخلتني اتاكد انه عقيدتي صح هي 46-47

Chapter 46

1There I beheld the Ancient of days, whose head was like white wool, and with him another, whose countenance resembled that of man. His countenance was full of grace, like that of one of the holy angels. Then I inquired of one of the angels, who went with me, and who showed me every secret thing, concerning this Son of man; who he was; whence he was and why he accompanied the Ancient of days.

2He answered and said to me, This is the Son of man, to whom righteousness belongs; with whom righteousness has dwelt; and who will reveal all the treasures of that which is concealed: for the Lord of spirits has chosen him; and his portion has surpassed all before the Lord of spirits in everlasting uprightness.

3This Son of man, whom you behold, shall raise up kings and the mighty from their dwelling places, and the powerful from their thrones; shall loosen the bridles of the powerful, and break in pieces the teeth of sinners.

4He shall hurl kings from their thrones and their dominions; because they will not exalt and praise him, nor humble themselves before him, by whom their kingdoms were granted to them. The countenance likewise of the mighty shall He cast down, filling them with confusion. Darkness shall be their habitation, and worms shall be their bed; nor from that their bed shall they hope to be again raised, because they exalted not the name of the Lord of spirits.

5They shall condemn the stars of heaven, shall lift up their hands against the Most High, shall tread upon and inhabit the earth, exhibiting all their acts of iniquity, even their works of iniquity. Their strength shall be in their riches, and their faith in the gods whom they have formed with their own hands. They shall deny the name of the Lord of spirits, and shall expel him from the temples, in which they assemble;

6And with him the faithful, (43) who suffer in the name of the Lord of spirits.

(43) Shall expel him…the faithful. Or, "will be driven from the houses of his congregation, and of the faithful" (Knibb, p. 132; cp. Charles, p. 131).

Back | Back to top

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 47

1In that day the prayer of the holy and the righteous, and the blood of the righteous, shall ascend from the earth into the presence of the Lord of spirits.

2In that day shall the holy ones assemble, who dwell above the heavens, and with united voice petition, supplicate, praise, laud, and bless the name of the Lord of spirits, on account of the blood of the righteous which has been shed; that the prayer of the righteous may not be intermitted before the Lord of spirits; that for them he would execute judgment; and that his patience may not endure for ever. (44)

(44) That his patience…endure for ever. Or, "(that) their patience may not have to last for ever" (Knibb, p. 133).

3At that time I beheld the Ancient of days, while he sat upon the throne of his glory, while the book of the living was opened in his presence, and while all the powers which were above the heavens stood around and before him.

4Then were the hearts of the saints full of joy, because the consummation of righteousness was arrived, the supplication of the saints heard, and the blood of the righteous appreciated by the Lord of spirits.

اعذروا خلفيتي البسيطة في الدين بس انا وضعت الموضوع عشان استفيد منكم واكيد فيه احد منكم عنده خلفية عن الموضوع؟!
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2009
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    02-09-2020
    على الساعة
    11:46 PM

افتراضي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

ما اعرفه ان القوم ليس لديهم كتاب باسم ( ادريس عليه السلام ) .. !! فلعله يكون من كتب الابوكريفا اي الاناجيل الغير المعتبرة ... او المزيفة كما يقولون ...

ومع هذا فالمنقول من الكتاب يؤكد ان المسيح لم يصلب ..

اقتباس
    1In that day the prayer of the holy and the righteous, and the blood of the righteous, shall ascend from the earth into the presence of the Lord of spirits
    والله اعلم واحكم
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    23-02-2012
    على الساعة
    04:36 PM

افتراضي

نعم هنالك كتاب اسمه كتاب ادريس وهنالك كتاب لآدم ونوح وابراهيم وهذه بعضها
    THE BOOK OF ABRAHAM
    The Book of Enoch the Prophet
    The Book of Jubilees
    The Forgotten Books of Eden
    The Lost Books of the Bible
    The Story of Asenath & book of moses & The Revelation of Esdras
    The Works of Flavius Josephus
    BOOK OF JASHER
    GospelofJudas
    CopticGospelOfJudas
    وكلهم تحت عنوان
    Deuteronomical Books of the Bible
    او
    apocryphalbooks
    فهي كتب غير معترف بها لانها وجدت بعد ضم كتابهم وتناقض مزاعمهم!
    فيوجد بها تنبؤات عن النبي محمد وعن مكة(اورشليم البيضاء) والكثييير
    ان كنتي تريدين المساعدة والشرح اكثر فأنا موجود

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المشاركات
    آخر نشاط
    05-10-2010
    على الساعة

افتراضي

اقتباس
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ابو علي الفلسطيني مشاهدة المشاركة
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

ما اعرفه ان القوم ليس لديهم كتاب باسم ( ادريس عليه السلام ) .. !! فلعله يكون من كتب الابوكريفا اي الاناجيل الغير المعتبرة ... او المزيفة كما يقولون ...

ومع هذا فالمنقول من الكتاب يؤكد ان المسيح لم يصلب ..

والله اعلم واحكم
    صحيح هما ليس معترفين بها لكن هذه الانسانة تعتبر نفسها انها تبحث عن الحقيقة وتخبرني بقراءاتها لهذا الكتاب فهي وجدت الحقيقة...
    نفس فصل 47.. بيتكلم عن الدم؟!! فماالمقصود بهذا؟

ما دورنا نحن كمسلمين!! هل نقر بهذه الكتب او ننكرها؟ خصوصا انه على حد علمي لا اقرأ شي عن هذه الكتب في القران!!

جزاك الله خير لمشاركتك القيمة

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المشاركات
    آخر نشاط
    05-10-2010
    على الساعة

افتراضي

اقتباس
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة The one message مشاهدة المشاركة
    نعم هنالك كتاب اسمه كتاب ادريس وهنالك كتاب لآدم ونوح وابراهيم وهذه بعضها
    THE BOOK OF ABRAHAM
    The Book of Enoch the Prophet
    The Book of Jubilees
    The Forgotten Books of Eden
    The Lost Books of the Bible
    The Story of Asenath & book of moses & The Revelation of Esdras
    The Works of Flavius Josephus
    BOOK OF JASHER
    GospelofJudas
    CopticGospelOfJudas
    وكلهم تحت عنوان
    Deuteronomical Books of the Bible
    او
    apocryphalbooks
    فهي كتب غير معترف بها لانها وجدت بعد ضم كتابهم وتناقض مزاعمهم!
    فيوجد بها تنبؤات عن النبي محمد وعن مكة(اورشليم البيضاء) والكثييير
    ان كنتي تريدين المساعدة والشرح اكثر فأنا موجود
    ياليت يااخي تفيدني اكون لك من الشاكرين

وين التنبؤات بمحمد ومكة؟ لماذا تسمت مكة بــ اورشليم البيضاء؟
    ما هي تنبؤات هذه الكتب عن عيسى عليه السلام!؟

الله يجزاك بالجنة اشرحلي

شكرا جزيلا

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    23-02-2012
    على الساعة

افتراضي

حسنا اخي انظر

بعض المقاطع من كتاب ابراهيم

Chapter 20
    1.(2.) And the Eternal, Mighty One said to me, "Abraham, Abraham!" And I said, 28. And the Eternal Mighty One said to me, "Abraham! Abraham!" And I said, "Here am I!" And He said to me, "Consider from above the stars which are beneath you, and number them for me, and make known to me their number." And I said, "How can I? For I am but a man of the dust of the earth." And He said to me, "As the number of the stars and their power, so will I make your seed a nation and a people set apart for me as my own inheritance, as distinct from that of Azazel. And yet I include Azazel in my house."

هنا كلام الله الى جدنا ابراهيم عليه السلام وتبشيره بتكثير ومباركة نسله كالنجوم ومده لهم بالقوة وهم سيكونون شعبه الذي يعبده وسيقويهم على عزازيل(ابليس) ويمنع ابليس من الاقتراب الى بيته!

Before the age of justice starts to grow, my judgment will come upon the heathen who have acted wickedly through the people 57. Before the age of the righteous begins to grow, my judgment shall come upon the lawless peoples through the-people of your seed who have been separated unto me. And in those -days I will bring upon all creatures of the earth ten plagues, through misfortune and disease and the sighing of their grief. And this shall be brought upon the generations of men on account of the provocation and the corruption of mankind, whereby they provoke me. And then shall righteous men of your seed survive in the number which is kept secret by me, and will hasten the coming of the glory of My Name to that place prepared beforehand for them, which you saw devastated in the picture. And they shall live and be established by sacrifices of righteousness in the age of the righteous, and they shall rejoice in me continually, and receive those who return to me in repentance, for great shall be the inner torment of those who have despitefully used them in this world, as they observe the honour placed upon my own in the day of glory.
    15. of your seed who have been set apart for me. In those days I will bring upon all earthly creation ten plagues through evil and disease and the groaning of the
    16. bitterness of their souls. Such will I bring upon the generations of those who are on it, out of anger and corruption of their creations with which they provoke me.
    17. And then from your seed will be left the righteous men in their number, protected by me, who strive in the glory of my name toward the place prepared beforehand
    18. for them which you saw deserted in the picture. And they will live, being affirmed
    19. by the sacrifices and the gifts of justice and truth in the age of justice. And they will rejoice forever in me, and they will destroy those who have destroyed them, they will rebuke those who have rebuked them through their mockery, and they
    20. will spit in their faces. Those rebuked by me when they are to see me rejoicing
    21. with my people for those who rejoice and receive and truly return to me."
    See, Abraham, what you have seen, hear what you have heard, know what you have known,. Go to your inheritance! And behold I an with you forever." 58. See, Abraham, what you have seen and hear what you have heard, and take knowledge of all that you have come to know. Go to your heritage, and behold, I am with you unto the age."
    Chapter 30
    1. And while he was still speaking, I found myself on the earth, and I said, "Eternal, Mighty One, I am no longer in the glory in which I was above, and all 59. But while He was still speaking to me, I found myself once again upon the earth, and I said, "0 Eternal One! I am no longer in the glory which is on high, and there is one matter which my soul longed to know and understand which has not been revealed to me.
    2. that my soul desired to understand in my heart I do not understand."
    And he said to me, "I will explain to you the things you desired in your heart, for you have sought to know the ten plagues which I prepared against the heathen, and I 60. And He said to me, "What your heart desired I will tell you, because you have sought to see the ten plagues which I have prepared for the godless nations, and which have been pre-determined at the passing over of the twelfth hour of the age of the earth. Hear therefore what I divulge, and so shall it come to pass. The first is the distressing pain of sickness; the second, conflagration of many cities; the third, the destruction and pestilence of animals; the fourth, hunger of the whole world and its people; the fifth, by destruction among its rulers, by earthquake and the sword; the sixth, the multiplication of hail and snow; the seventh, wild bests will be their grave; the eighth, hunger and pestilence will alternate with destruction; the ninth, punishment by the sword and flight in distress; the tenth, thunder and voices and destructive earthquake.
    3. prepared them beforehand in the passing of the twelve hours on earth. Hear what
    4. I tell you, it will be thus. The first: sorrow from much need. The second: fiery
    5. conflagrations for the cities. The third: destruction by pestilence among the cattle.
    6. The fourth: famine of the world, of their generation. The fifth: among the rulers, destruction by earthquake and the sword. The sixth: increase of hail and snow.
    7. The seventh: wild beasts will be their grave. The eighth: pestilence and hunger
    8. will change their destruction. The ninth: execution by the sword and flight in distress. The tenth: thunder, voices, and destroying earthquakes.
    Chapter 31
    1. "And then I will sound the trumpet out of the air, and I will send my chosen one, having in him one measure of all my power, and he will summon my people, 61. And then I will sound the trumpet out of the air, and will send my Elect One, having in Him all my power in one measure, and He shall summon my despised people from all nations, and I will send fire upon those who have insulted them and who have ruled over them in this age. And I will give those who have covered me with mockery to the scorn of the coming age, and I have prepared them to be food for the fires of Hades, and perpetual flight through the air in the underworld, for they shall see the righteousness of the Creator, and those whom He now honours, and they shall he ashamed, for I had hoped that they would come to me in repentance, rather than loving strange gods, but they forsook the Mighty Lord, and went the way that they willed to go.
    2. humiliated by the heathen. And I will burn with fire those who mocked them and ruled over them in this age and I will deliver those who have covered me with
    3. mockery over to the scorn of the coming age. Because I have prepared them (to be) food for the fire of Hades, and (to be) ceaseless soaring in the air of the underworld (regions) of the uttermost depths, (to be) the contents of a wormy
    4. belly. For the makers will see in them justice, (the makers) who have chosen my desire and manifestly kept my commandments, and they will rejoice with merrymaking over the downfall of the men who remain and who followed after the
    5. idols and after their murders. For they shall putrefy in the belly of the crafty
    6. worm Azazel, and be burned by the fire of Azazel’s tongue. For I waited so they
    7. might come to me, and they did not deign to. And they glorified an alien (god).
    8. And they joined one to whom they had not been allotted, and they abandoned the Lord who gave them strength.
    Chapter 32
    1. "Therefore, hear Abraham, and see, behold your seventh generation shall 62. Hear therefore, Abraham, and see, for behold, in the seventh generation from you shall they leave the land of their slavery, after they have been ill-treated as it were for an hour of the age of ungodliness, and the nation whom they shall serve I will judge."
    2.(3.) go with you. And they will go out into an alien land. And they will enslave them and oppress
    4. them as for one hour of the impious age. But of the nation
    5. whom they shall serve I am the judge." And the Lord said this too, "Have you heard, Abraham, what I told you, what your tribe will encounter in the last days?"
    6. Abraham, having heard, accepted the words of God in his heart.

هنا يأتي الملاك ميخائيل ويري ابراهيم عليه السلام صورة مستقبلية لنسله
    وهي عبارة عن شخص يقف في الوسط وياتي ابليس ليقبله فيهجم على هذا الشخص ناس ليقبضوا عليه ولكنهم يعثرون ويمسكون اخر ويفلت ذاك..ويضربون من امسكوه ويهينوه ويبصقوا عليه..
    وللاسف سيقلده بعض الناس ويحبوه لدرجة مبالغة ويعبدوه وهذا ما لا يريده الله
    ويوجد في الصورة شخص اخر سياتي بعد
    فيبشر الله ابراهيم بنسل اخر منه يكون مستضعف في الارض ويهان ويذل الا انه يستقر في الارض المباركة التي يحبها الله ويجعل بيته فيها كالحصن المنيع وفي اخر الايام ينتصر على اعدائه ويؤيده الله بقوة منه ويضرب الوثنيين والضالين عشر ضربات
    في الماء
    الهواء
    النار
    الاوباء
    الثلج
    الزلازل
    العواصف
    الحيوانات
    المطر
    واصوات عظيمة
    لانه اطاع الله وعبده ونفذ وصاياه وقدس اسمه لذلك سيكون شعب مبارك

وخلال البشرى يسوق الملاك رسالة لابراهيم حول شخصين يمثلان امام الله
    ويقول الله لهما ايكما ارسل اولا؟
    فيقول الاول لله : ارسلني انا
    ويقول الاخر ارسلني انا
    فيرسل الله الاول ويقول للثاني انت ستأتي بعده فلماذا تغضب؟
    هذا ملخص الكلام

اي هنا بشرى واضحة ببعث نبي الله عيسى عليه السلام ثم رسول الهدى وخاتم الانبياء محمد الذي يقلد سيفه على فخذه ولا يستسلم لاحد وسيكون موطنه في ارض قفراء مهجورة...انظروا لدقة وجمال الوصف والبشرى!
    وهذا ما هو الا القليل
    فقد قرات ذات مرة ان هنالك بشرى باورشليم بيضاء ولها اسوار قوية لا يدخلها كافر وسيعبدون الله فيها دائما(طبعا هذه مذكورة في كتبهم ايضا)

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة The one message ; 04-10-2010 الساعة 01:34 AM

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    23-02-2012
    على الساعة

افتراضي

ان سمح لي الوقت فساترجم ما اخفوا في كتبهم-اليهود والنصارى
    فقد وجدت اشياء لا يخرجوها الى العلن وهي خطيرة تكشف زيف الكتاب المقدس
    ادعو لي بوقت يسمح لي بذلك وان ييسر الله الامور..

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    28-02-2023
    على الساعة
    12:53 AM

افتراضي

جزاكم الله خيرا أخانا الكريم
    و فى انتظار ما لديك
    ( يا أيها الناس اتقوا ربكم الذي خلقكم من نفس واحدة )
    ثم وصف تعالى ذكره نفسه بأنه المتوحد بخلق جميع الأنام من شخص واحد ، معرفا عباده كيف كان مبتدأ إنشائه ذلك من النفس الواحدة ، ومنبههم بذلك على أن جميعهم بنو رجل واحد وأم واحدة وأن بعضهم من بعض ، وأن حق بعضهم على بعض واجب وجوب حق الأخ على أخيه ، لاجتماعهم في النسب إلى أب واحد وأم واحدة وأن الذي يلزمهم من رعاية بعضهم حق بعض ، وإن بعد التلاقي في النسب إلى الأب الجامع بينهم ، مثل الذي يلزمهم من ذلك في النسب الأدنى وعاطفا بذلك بعضهم على بعض ، ليتناصفوا ولا يتظالموا ، وليبذل القوي من نفسه للضعيف حقه بالمعروف على ما ألزمه الله له (تفسير الطبرى)

ماهي قصة كتاب ادريس؟!!!

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. ماهي صحة هذه الرواية
    بواسطة مسلم و أفتخر في المنتدى المنتدى الإسلامي
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 12-01-2011, 03:09 PM
  2. ادريس توفيق، هو كاهن كاثوليكي بريطاني أعتنق الإسلام مؤخراً
    بواسطة طالب عفو ربي في المنتدى منتدى قصص المسلمين الجدد
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 01-08-2009, 03:47 PM
  3. ماهي الدسقولية
    بواسطة طالب عفو ربي في المنتدى منتدى نصرانيات
    مشاركات: 14
    آخر مشاركة: 26-07-2009, 07:20 AM
  4. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 23-02-2008, 11:15 PM
  5. بشارة من أخطر البشارات .. اخنوخ "ادريس" من خمسة آلاف عام يقول إنكم على الحق المبين
    بواسطة Habeebabdelmalek في المنتدى البشارات بالرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم
    مشاركات: 12
    آخر مشاركة: 07-06-2007, 07:43 AM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •