Do you belief in Christianity?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Do you belief in Christianity?

Last Activity
    20-10-2007
    At
    11:22 AM

Default Do you belief in Christianity?

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

http://alahdal.org/up//download.php?...16181a17d1.rar

وأرجو منكم ترجمتها باللغة الإنجليزية

Last edited by احمد العربى; 16-09-2007 at 12:39 AM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    يمكنك تغير التوقيع الإفتراضي من لوحة التحكم

احمد العربى is offline اللهم اغفر له وارحمه وارزقه الفردوس الأعلى من الجنة
    Last Activity
    15-03-2009
    At
    07:07 PM

Maybe you don’t like this message because you feel that, the wrong show of wrought Christianity world makes you happy and it gives you more freedom and chances to have fun and enjoying your life, but that does not mean that you are right and that you are following the truth !! No my dear, really and honestly you are wrong.
    Don’t get angry from this way of talking, just read the message till the end because the end of it is more important than the beginning. This is my advice to you with full of love, and I mean it as well.

Are you really sure that you are following the right religion? If yes! what is your answer about this questions …!

First : - Is God embodies and came himself to this world, or has he sent his only begotten Son into the world?
    Do you really accept both cases together?!!
    Just think carefully about the differences among them.

Second : - The bible has stated penalties for the sin of Adam: pain in pregnancy and childbirth and enmity between mankind and the snake. And the snake creeping on his belly.
    If the blood of Christ forgives all the sins, why the forgiveness for sanctions can not be forever ?
    Let me tell you an example!
    * Is it logic that I forgive you for a wrong thing you did then and punish you for it after forgiving ?
    Can you accept that?

Third: If the Bible says that the punishment of sin is the death, why the devil didn’t die because he is the first reason for the sin. However the people will be punished for sins witch are the devil referred them to do and that comes according to the refer of the devil?

Fourth : Christians believe in a God who is a Trinity, three are united in One at the same time, The father, and son, and the Holy Spirit, that's the Christian way of introducing God. So, the question is: Does Jesus ever say in the bible in all ******ures of the old Testament or the New Testament that he is God himself? Or,
    Does he told one of his pupils this sentence : the name of God is the father, the son, the Holy Spirit, and that is one God?

Fifth: Why Jesus Christ did not tell his pupils about his nature of the Divine?
    Is this not be a firm belief in Christianity? Or was it a privet belief for Him and He had not wanted to tell anything about it! Or he had forgot to tell them about that? And the important question is, how could you knew about this all although the Christ did not tell you anything about it?

Sixth : Why did Christ not mention that He came as a Saviour and salvation was given to all the people from the original sin that Adam had did?
    Is this not an original doctrine of the Christian believe?
    Why didn’t he tell his pupils anything about that?
    How comes that “the Father” was sending Him to the world with this message, and he didn’t communicate this with the people?
    And if he didn’t say anything about this, why do you believe in it?

Seventh : If Christ was eternal born from the father, and if they are equal, and if they are equal in power, what distinguishes between the paternity and the son ship, there must be something unique to the father and his child because the father is the first and the older than the son. John said ( John- 18:18). "He, who sent me is true, and Him you do not know. I know him for I came from Him, and he sent me” So, the father sent the son to the world? There is a difference between the sender father and the son which was sent!

Eighth: In Matthew

(28-2- Suddenly, there was a powerful earthquake. An angel of the Lord came down from heaven, rolled the stone away, and sit on it.
    Does God need one of his angels to lift the stone from his grave? How can you believe that God who is the Creator of angels and stones needs help by one of them to remove any stone? He is Creator, so he can do it with one fingertip.

Ninth: John said in 21- 25

(And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself would not contain the books that should be written.
    If John have been writing the Bible according to inspiration, why he said in this paragraph the words: “I thought….”
    If his book was writing according to revelation, it must be truth and he don’t have to say “I thought..” because “thinking” the conscience of unknown !

Tenth: If Adam did a sin against God; which one of them must be apologize, God the Creator or the human being who was created by God. Logic, it should be an apology by the human being, Adam! But in the Christianity we find the other way around, God sent his only son to sacrifice and forgive the faults of the human beings He create Himself ! No one in the whole world can stipulate God to forgive them by that sacrifice.

Eleventh: Who is died on the cross?
    Of course you believe that Christ died on the cross. But who is Christ ? In the Christian belief there are two explanations for the Christ: “ divine nature” and “human nature”. Which one of them died on the cross? If the human nature died on the cross, then salvation will not happen, and if the divine nature died on the cross then the Lord, the Creator, the divine is not there any more. In that way: how can the world remain in creation ? How the mind can accept this…

Twelfth: If we read the Book of Jeremiah, Chapter 8, Verse 8 it says this

8"'(How can you say, "We are wise,for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?)
    It is very clear from the **** that the scribes have corrupted the Law, so, Jeremiah was talking with his people here about who write the word of God, and the difference here is that the presence of distortion consist with this sentence in the Bible, if we said it's an incorrect result that the Bible contains the ****s are not true, and if we accepted it as explicit evidence to distort the Bible, How do we deal with it?
    Before you lost opportunity, slightly exceeded yourself, read this verses from So rat alba ka rah(the Cow ****): In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most merciful
    (165. Yet there are men who take (for worship) others besides Allah, as equal (with Allah.: They love them as they should love Allah. But those of Faith are overflowing in their love for Allah. If only the unrighteous could see, behold, they would see the penalty: that to Allah belongs all power, and Allah will strongly enforce the penalty.
    166. Then would those who are followed clear themselves of those who follow (them) : They would see the penalty, and all relations between them would be cut off.
    167. And those who followed would say: "If only We had one more chance, We would clear ourselves of them, as they have cleared themselves of us." Thus will Allah show them (The fruits of) their deeds as (nothing but) regrets. Nor will there be a way for them out of the Fire.)

Are you hundred percent sure that this will not happen to you? If you are not really sure, you must be cautious and awake : What happened to you after reading that holy words of Quran and what is the reaction of your feelings?
    But, what you must know is those words of Quran will take an important shield away from your hands when we return to God and when he will start to questioning you.
    This shield is the word negation: “I did not know “! Do you know what I mean? I mean : this words will not be accepted. If you read the holy words of Quran and this holy words of Quran brings you the real image position of what will happen to you and to others who are human beings .. Who knows!! Maybe you can be one of the witnesses in that position, But what you are going to say at that moment? Will you wait un till you see what you did in your life? If so, which apology are you going to say?
    Probably you would say what is this religion, and which prophecy is that?
    I will give you some references from the Islam and the Christianity: The bible says that the lying prophet will not continue and he will die sooner or later. Will this also happen to the Prophet Mohammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace)? But it is the other way around, The Islamic religion is the broader religion prevalence more than the other religions if we compare and think about the schedule terms of proliferation.
    How can the Prophet Mohammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), be a liar or false prophet?
    This is an Islamic story from the book of Sahieh Albu khari (the writing talk of the Prophet Muhammad may Allah bless him and grant him peace):
    The story tells about the death of Abraham, the son of the prophet Mohammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace): A solar eclipse took place on the day Abraham passed away. Some persons, who ignore the laws of nature, thought that the sun was eclipsed on account of the death of Abraham. Although this thinking was absolutely baseless, it could apparently be beneficial for the Prophet. In case, therefore, he had been an ordinary and a worldly leader he could very well confirm this view and thus prove his own magnificence and greatness. However, as opposed to this thinking, he mounted the pulpit and informed the people of a factual position. He said: "O People! Be it known to you that the sun and the moon are the signs of the Power of Allah. They move in a particular course which Allah has prescribed for them according to the laws of nature. They are not eclipsed on account of the death or birth of anyone. It is your duty, at the time of solar eclipse, to offer prayers".
    As opposed to many people, who not only interpret facts in their own favour but also take advantage of the ignorance and superstitious thinking of the people, he did not conceal facts and did not try to profit from the ignorance of the people.
    So, think carefully my dear:
    If he was a false prophet what would he say to the people?
    If he had endorsed this false thinking on that day he could not have been able to signalize himself and claim to be the eternal leader of mankind and the representative and the chosen one of Allah during the present age when astronomy has taken long strides and the reasons for the solar and lunar eclipses have become clearly known to mankind.
    Dear friend, You can go on in your way and make choice for your belief, but after reading another holy words of Quran in the Cow **** paragraph (205) In the name of Allah the most Gracious , the most merciful

When it is said to him, "Fear Allah, He is led by arrogance to (more) crime. Enough for him is Hell; An evil bed indeed (To lie on)!
    Belief me my dear, I will don’t take anything from the vanities of the world if you accepted my invitation to know the right way or not, but I’m greedy to be sure if the message has been delivered to you and God knows that I do inform you: The work of the messenger is only informing the others.
    Best wishes and regards.
    Last edited by احمد العربى; 16-09-2007 at 12:33 AM.
    قال الله تعالى ( مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُوا مَا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُم مَّن قَضَى نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُوا تَبْدِيلًا ﴿23﴾ لِيَجْزِيَ اللَّهُ الصَّادِقِينَ بِصِدْقِهِمْ وَيُعَذِّبَ الْمُنَافِقِينَ إِن شَاء أَوْ يَتُوبَ عَلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا ﴿24﴾ الأحزاب

إن الدخول في الإسلام صفقة بين متبايعين.. .الله سبحانه هو المشتري والمؤمن فيها هو البائع ، فهي بيعة مع الله ، لا يبقى بعدها للمؤمن شيء في نفسه ، ولا في ماله.. لتكون كلمة الله هي العليا ، وليكون الدين كله لله.

دار الإفتاء المصرية ترد على شبهات وأباطيل أهل الباطل
    ( هنا دار الإفتاء)

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

للرفع
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Thread Information