Six Questions to the Christians , Can anyone answer ?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Six Questions to the Christians , Can anyone answer ?

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-05-2012
    At
    01:38 AM

Default Six Questions to the Christians , Can anyone answer ?

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

هذه ترجمة لموضوع الأخت عبورهـ جزاها الله خيراً ..

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t33602.html

Peace onto you

Since most of the Christians know very well that there is not any verse in the Bible says Jesus is a God
    Or even he has said : “ I’m the God , worship me ! “
    he even hasn’t told his pupils or enemies about that .

There is no objection about the said before

No verse says that Jesus is God

So , who is this very smart person who could discover that the Christ is God or he said he is a God ??

And how did he discover that ?? and built the Christian belief on “ Jesus is a God “ ?

?

The second question ..

Christians say the Christ came to save the world from Adam’s sin while there is no verse proves the Christ said he came to save the world from Adam’s sin ..
    But he said :

“you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free"
    John 8:31

Who is this one who could know that he came to free the world from Adam’s sin although the Christ DID NOT say that ?!!!!

He didn’t talk about the origin sin at all !!!
    Isn’t UNFAIR that God makes his only son free the people from Adam’s sin ?!! Why not Adam since he is the sinner ?!!

Does that mean ALL the prophets who came before Jesus are in Hellfire ??

?

أنا لم أولد عبثاً لكي أموت عبثاً

اللهم يا مقلب القلوب و الأبصار ثبت قلبي على دينكـ الإسلام

رحمك الله يا جوليانا و جمعنا بكِ في جنة الخلد

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-05-2012
    At

The third question ..

You all hail the Cross and love it
    How can you love the thing which the Christ suffered a lot on it ? how you love the reason of his pain and torture ?

( if your mother died on a cross what would you do with that cross ?? simply you would break it or you may burn it and hate all the crosses )

Why do you walk against the world ?

You may would say : because he saves us from the sin
    Again , How can he save the world from the sin while he didn’t say that ??

?

The forth question ..
    If there is a very famous person such as a president had a conference seen by all the people in the world
    He gave an example and said :

1. How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.
    2. Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.
    3. Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.
    4. Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.
    5. Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.
    6. How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!
    7. This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.
    8. I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;
    9. And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.
    10. I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.

Etc .. Bible – songs of Solomon - .

Then this president started to explain what he meant by “the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman “ and … etc ..

What do you think the people would say about this president ???
    they would really wonder and look down to him and say didn’t he find anything except these rude words to give an example ?

such as a dirty president !

How do you – Christians – believe the one who said that is GOD the Lord of the Worlds !!!!

God says in his Holy Book ( Qur’an ) :

“So put not forward similitudes for Allâh (as there is nothing similar to Him, nor He resembles anything). Truly! Allâh knows and you know not “

Hear this and work your mind tell me what exactly God’s word ??

Note : The Christ said who denies him , deny the father who is in the sky .

We don’t deny him , we respect him and love him MORE than ourselves because he is a messenger from Allah
    ( the God )

?

The fifth Question ..

Is there any frank (clear ) text in the Bible says :

( No one will be allowed to go to God’s garden – or the heaven – EXCEPT the Christians ) ???

?

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-05-2012
    At

بالنسبة إلى المقارنة ما بين الإنجيل و القرآن كانت عندي روابط للمقارنة بالانكليزية في اليوتيوب و لكن حالياً لم أستطع إيجادها .. بإذن الله إن وجدتها سأقوم بالتعديل .. إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-05-2012
    At

The sixth and the last question ..

Jesus said in John :
    “And I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Counselor, to be with you for ever, 17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you. “

(nor knows him )
    means doesn’t believe in him the true belief , So Jesus also said about the knowledge explaining its meaning :
    " But I have not come of my own accord; he who sent me is true, and him you do not know “.John 7 : 28

So Jews didn’t believe the true belief and this is also what they would do with the last prophet and his message .
    (you know him )
    You know him from the previous Prophecies
    Let’s see what the Qur’an says :
    “) Those to whom We gave the Scripture [i.e. the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] before it, - they believe in it (the Qur'ân). (52) And when it is recited to them, they say: "We believe in it. Verily, it is the truth from our Lord. Indeed even before it we have been from those who submit themselves to Allâh in Islâm as Muslims (like 'Abdullâh bin Salâm and Salmân Al-Farisî).[]

“The people of the Book know this as they know their own sons; but some of them conceal the truth which they themselves know. (146) The truth is from thy Lord so be not at all in doubt “

“Those to whom We have sent the Book! study it as it should be studied; they are the ones that believe therein; those who reject faith therein the loss is their own “

Which the world doesn’t want to accept it .. Yes , most of people don’t want to follow the truth

So that Jesus said :
    “Thus you witness against yourselves, that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets “ Matthew 23 : 31

In this Qur’an says :
    “he has brought them the Truth, but most of them hate the Truth “
    Al-Mo’menoon ( believers ) 70

“Verily We have brought the Truth to you: but most of you have a hatred for Truth. “

It’s mentioned in John Chapter 16 from 7 to 13 that the Christ said to his pupils before he left :

“Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 “

Then the Christ complete his speech about this Counselor :
    ”When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. “

So , as you can see the Christ told his pupils before leaving that he didn’t tell them everything and what prevent him from saying that they cannot bear these things at this time . It’s a frank confession from the Christ that his belief is not yet completed ! and the Counselor will complete it after him !!

(When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth )
    So , who is that Counselor or the Spirit of Truth ??

The Christ – peace be upon him – says :
    That Counselor won’t come except after the Christ leaving (for if I do not go away, the Counselor will not come to you )
    The Christ stated that the Counselor is better than him , So that he said : (it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Counselor will not come to you )
    As well as the Christ also said about the Counselor (he will declare to you the things that are to come ) and (he will guide you into all the truth )

The Christ – peace be upon him – also said
    (he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, )
    This applies to the Prophet Mohammad – peace be upon him - who God said about him :

“Nor doth he speak of (his own) desire. (3) It is naught save an inspiration that is inspired “

So tell me who is this Counselor the Christ told us about ???

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-05-2012
    At

Let’s see what the Christ says :

1 – (When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. )

2 – ( it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Counselor will not come to you )

3 – (When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth )

4- (he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak )

Through what Jesus Christ said , Is he talking about this Counselor as a Human or as a Holy Spirit ?

Notice that Jesus Christ stipulated these conditions :

1 – Will not come while the Christ is exist .
    When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth
    he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak

Notice these words : Speaks , hears , guides , tells , comes after I leave

After all these descriptions is there any doubt that the Christ is talking about a human ?!!

Then .. How about that counselor or spirit of the truth ??
    They say he’s not a human , he is a Spirit !!
    A spirit enters believers’ hearts to make their belief STRONGER and it’s called Holy Spirit – a person of the holy trinity - !!

If they meant a spirit not a human , so then why the Christ stipulated it’ll come after his leaving ?!!

Is this spirit better for them than the Christ himself so he said : ( it is to your advantage that I go away ) ????!!!

Does this spirit speaks what it hears and not speaks on its own authority ??

Does it declare the things are to come ??

How come this spirit doesn’t speak on its own authority but

needs to hear what it speaks !! Isn’t it God as they claim ??

How come a God doesn’t speak on his own authority ????

We are – Muslims – say that the Christ meant by this “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth “ Meant that they are not ready enough to accept all the truth and to bear all the complete legislation from God . Then , the prophet who will be sent after him will do this task when the human mind is more mature and the humanity is ready enough to accept all the teachings .

So , Can the people – who claim the counselor is the holy spirit – tell us what is the relation between the truth spirit - which fills believers’ hearts – and the things which the Christ wanted to say but what prevent him that they could not bear it at that time ????

They say the Holy Spirit came and went onto Christ’s pupils 10 days after he left . Was this long enough to be ready to accept things Jesus wanted to tell ??

Also the holy spirit which they claim it’s the counselor was already exist , helped and supported the Christ before he left . So why the Christ said (Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you ) ????????

Now .. Is there any doubt that Jesus is talking about a human not about a spirit ??
    If he is a human then who is HE ?

Notice an important thing , the Christ said : “I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now “

It means they are not ready enough to accept the complete teachings (legislation ) .

So the Christ didn’t complete the his teachings (legislation ) then WHY ?

““I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth “

Some said the holy spirit came to the Christ’s pupils after 10 days and it filled themselves by the things which the Christ didn’t mention because they couldn’t bear it , Is this time enough ???
    Christian , please think well who is this person the Christ told about ??

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-05-2012
    At

Search the truth now , before it is too late

All of us will die then there is either Heaven or Hell , we won’t come back to this earthy life again !!!

Look for the truth and leave the intolerance aside

Before it’s too late ..

To Every Mature Christian

The true book is a proof of the true religion . If it was correct , the religion is .
    If it was NOT , the religion is NOT .

A Holy Book to be a real holy book it should have :

1- No mistakes , no contradictions .
    2- No change and distortion , no deletion and no addition .
    3- No insults and offence against God and his messengers , No obscene words .
    4- No words support racism between people , which some take it as an excuse for injustice .
    5- No words urge killing and revenge from each other , except by right and justice .
    6- It should describe God and his messengers in the best way .
    7- A holy book should have an elegant , polite , respected expression .
    8- It shouldn’t allow what God forbids or forbid what God allows .

My dear friend , what I ask you to realize that one day God will ask you about your seeking truth if it’s sincere or not ..

If you are sincerely seeking the truth God will guide you and give it to you as he gives you the foods and other blessings ..

If you’re fanatic against the truth , coming to the worldly interests , ignoring Judgment day .
    You’ll lose God’s great reward and in judgment day you’ll be with the people who go astray have no good deeds .

People in this life seek hardly the worldly needs , Why they don’t seek hardly the things which will bring them the happiness in hereafter ??

Seeking the truth requires 3 conditions :
    1- Scientific research .
    2- Praying God and asking him the guidance .
    3- Leaving the intolerance aside
    Last edited by .. فـَـجـْــر ..; 14-07-2010 at 07:52 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-07-2010
    At
    02:19 AM

بارك الله فيك ورعاك على المجهود واصلي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Great job, sister
    فجــر

But you know something?
    No Christian can answer your questions!!!!
    They try to use some philosophical approaches to escape from answering these questions, but in vain!!!!

May Allah bless you
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    15-04-2024
    At
    12:00 AM

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Thread Information