Is Allah the Moon-God ?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Is Allah the Moon-God ?

Thread: Is Allah the Moon-God ?

Last Activity
    11-10-2022
    At
    07:31 AM

Default Is Allah the Moon-God ?

Al- Salamu Alikom bear brothers and sisters in Islam
    A friend of mine sent a site given to him by his christians teacher in the American university in Kuwait , talking about the Moon God and telling that Muslims worship the Moon God.
    In reply to this e-mail I collected some verses which proves that we don't worship the moon or the sun like pagans but we only worship the God of the Moon and the son not the Moon God.
    We worship the God who created the sun, the moon, the mountains and everything in this world .....

Here's the e-mail I sent as reply for her message ....
    If there are any mistakes or anything wrong please correct it for me ....

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Enemies of Islam have lived their life time fighting against Islam and doing their best to make it look bad when you hear about it. But how did they do that ?

They used not the truth but lies and kept on spreading those lies
    among people every time and everywhere using the ignorance of their follower of the real traditions and believes of Islam. So, everyone should learn about Islam from a certified source that Muslims accept and trust. After knowing what real Muslims believe, you can read what others say to know if they speak the truth or they don't.

I will start my reply by typing some verses from the Quran to compare of what you understood after reading about (The Moon-God subject) to know that Muslims never think of that called (Moon-God) and when they hear something like that, they just laugh at it cause Muslims say that the Sun and the Moon are creatures just like man.

Here are the verses which fight what is called (Moon-God) :

Hast thou not seen that unto Allah payeth adoration whosoever is in the heavens and whosoever is in the earth, and the sun, and the moon, and the stars, and the hills, and the trees, and the beasts, and many of mankind, while there are many unto whom the doom is justly due. He whom Allah scorneth, there is none to give him honour. Lo! Allah doeth what He will. [Noble Quran 22:18 ]

I'm wondering of that God !! the Moon has a God, isn't it weird?

Have ye thought upon Al-Lat and Al-'Uzza (19) And Manat, the third, the other? (20) Are yours the males and His the females? (21) That indeed were an unfair division! (22) They are but names which ye have named, ye and your fathers, for which Allah hath revealed no warrant. They follow but a guess and that which (they) themselves desire. And now the guidance from their Lord hath come unto them. [Noble Quran 53:19-23]

Allah tells us that ( Al-Lat, Al-'Uzza And Manat ) are fake names made by man and were not revealed by Him.

The subject (Allah - the Moon God) contained this sentence :

"Why is Allah never defined in the Qur'an? Why did Muhammad assume that the pagan Arabs already knew who Allah was?" Muhammad was raised in the religion of the Moon-god Allah.

Just like everything bad they say, this is also one of the fakes and lies spread about Islam cause we know who is Allah and he's very well defined in the Quran as follows :

" Allah! There is no God save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him. Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave? He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will. His throne includeth the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the Sublime, the Tremendous. " [Noble Quran 2 :255]

Also Allah is defined in the following verse and these two verses are not the only verses talking about God (Allah) but just an example of what we Muslims believe about Allah (Almighty) :

" He is Allah, than Whom there is no other God, the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible. He is the Beneficent, Merciful. (22) He is Allah, than Whom there is no other God, the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One, Peace, the Keeper of Faith, the Guardian, the Majestic, the Compeller, the Superb. Glorified be Allah from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him). (23) He is Allah, the Creator, the Shaper out of naught, the Fashioner. His are the most beautiful names. All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifieth Him, and He is the Mighty, the Wise. (24) " [ Noble Quran 59 :22-24 ]

This is not everything ..........
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Last Activity
    11-10-2022
    At

Lies About Allah
    From Christian Ph.D. Robert Morey
    Source : ( www.islamtomorrow.com )

Quran proves - "Allah" is NOT a 'moon god ':

" And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not bow down (prostrate) to the sun nor to the moon, but only bow down (prostrate) to "Allah" Who created them, if you (really) worship Him." [Noble Quran 41:37]

The Christian acquaintance who sent me a copy of Morey's booklet also sent me five questions related to this subject. I will attempt to answer them below

Question 1 : What is the significance of the crescent moon in Islam ?

Answer : The Quran answers this question before you asked it. Read this verse:

"They ask you about the new moons. Say: These are signs to mark fixed periods of time for mankind and for the pilgrimage." [Noble Quran 2:189]

Question 2: Why does Islam follow a lunar calendar?

Answer: In both the Bible and the Quran religious festivals are regulated by the lunar calendar. Jews and Muslims have kept to these regulations which they believe to be from God. Why does Christianity follow a solar calendar ?

Question 3 : Why is the feast of Ramadan marked by the appearance of the crescent moon?

Answer: I think you mean the fast of Ramadan. God commanded Muslims in the Quran to fast from dawn to sunset during the month called Ramadan (see Quran 2:185, 187). The beginning and end of the month is determined by the crescent (2:189) based on the instruction of God's Messenger, on whom be peace.

Why this method and not another is not for us to say but for God and His Messenger to prescribe. However, I find it an efficient method. It is a universally applicable method, and it allows for Ramadan to move through all the seasons. This allows believers to have the pleasure of worshipping God by fasting in all the various seasons: one year in the summer, some years later in the winter.

Question 4 : Why does the Quran place the Sabians on the same level with Jews and Christians when scholars have clearly proven that the Sabians were involved in the moon cult ?

Answer: I am not aware that the Quran has placed the Sabians on the same level with Jews and Christians. Perhaps you have in mind the following verse:

"Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians and Sabians, whoever believes in "Allah" and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord. On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve." [Noble Quran 2:62; also 5:69]

This verse, however, does not place the Sabians on the same level as the Jews and Christians except in a particular context. The verse speaks of four distinct communities, and offers all four the opportunity to fear not nor grieve if only they would believe in "Allah" and the Last Day and do right. The four communities are:

a- The Believers (i.e., the Muslims)
    b- The Jews
    c-The Christians
    d- The Sabians

While they are all offered the same opportunity for improvement, nothing, is said in this verse about the validity of the existing faiths of these four communities. Otherwise the Jews and Christians who are criticized in the Quran for their deviations will not be placed on the same level with the believers. The matter becomes clear when you realize that believers here does not mean saved persons but those who ostensibly belong to the community of Muslims. They, as well as the other three groups, must do the following to be saved: believe in "Allah", believe in the Last Day, and do right. Doing right, according to the Quran, includes following every teaching of Muhammad Peace be upon him (PBUH).

Question 5: Did the Meccans worship the true God since they recognized "Allah"? Was "Allah" one of the gods of the Ka'bah? And if so, where did the Meccans derive the recognition and the name of "Allah" from?

Answer: First, "Allah" was not one of the 360 idols which were in the Ka'bah, although Morey has claimed this without evidence. When the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) entered Makkah victorious he went into the Ka'bah and broke the idols therein.
    Second, the word "Allah" has been used all along for the name of "God" in the Arabic Bible for Jews and Christians alike. The proof is easy to verify; simple go to any hotel or motel on the earth and look in the drawer next to the bed and take out the complimentary Bible, placed there by the Giddeons and then look on page 5 or 6 where they list the examples of translations they have made into other languages. The second example given is for Arabic speakers. The verse is from the Gospel of John, chapter 3, verse 16. Everyone knows this one; "For God so loved the world..." and the word in Arabic for "God" is "Allah." Then if you have a Bible in Arabic, look on page one in Genesis, and you will find the word "Allah" 17 times.
    Next, the word for "God" to the Arabs, ever since the time of Abraham (peace be upon him) has been "Allah" and He is to them, the Lord of the Ka'bah (the black box in the center of the Holy Sanctuary in Makkah). He was the unseen God whom they would call upon when in distress. Yes, they worshipped the true God but their worship was not purely for Him. They also worshipped other gods thinking that they would act as intermediaries between them and the true God Allah.
    The Arabs know of Allah because Abraham visited Makkah and together with his son Ishmael laid the foundation of the Ka'bah. The descendants of Ishmael retained some of the worship rites and beliefs from Abraham. This included their knowledge of the true God Allah.
    Elsewhere we have shown conclusively that the true god, "El" of the Bible is the same as "Allah" of the Quran.

Please refer to: "Yahweh, Jehovah, or Allah - What Is God's Real Name?" by Sheikh Shabir Ally.

Thanks for time ,,,

Seeking For more information ?

1- www.islamreligion.com
    2- www.Harunyahya.com
    3- www.watchislam.com
    4- www.hearislam.com

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

Great job, brother

May I Allah bless you
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

Last Activity
    11-10-2022
    At

Quote Originally Posted by Authentic Man View Post
    Great job, brother

May I Allah bless you
    Please brother, Correct your words

You said ( May I Allah ...... )

Please just remove ( I ) don't make it before Allah

Jazaka Allahu Khairan

Is Allah the Moon-God ?

Thread Information