مسيحي عربي يدعو يوسف استس للعودة للمسيحية فكيف كان الرد

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

الموضوع: مسيحي عربي يدعو يوسف استس للعودة للمسيحية فكيف كان الرد

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2007
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    08-01-2016
    على الساعة
    10:43 AM

Seekers of truth from the Arab Christians- accept God as your savior
    Written by Administrator
    Monday, 12 June 2006
    Attention:

Recently an Arab Christian wrote to me and tried to present some kind of 'dawah' for me to return to Christianity. I did not reproduce his letter due to the many mistakes and errors in his English and in his statements against the churches here in the USA. I am only reproducing my reply to him (please pray for him to learn the truth):

Peace be unto all who seek true guidance:

Thank you friend, for your kind inquiry as to my faith and thank you for asking about Islam and my relationship with Jesus, peace be upon him. Your concern for my well being and salvation is appreciated and reciprocated. I too, care for you and for your chance to achieve true salvation. I will let you decide what that salvation is. After all, Islam does insist on letting inpiduals make up their own mind.

Although you were very judgmental and even a bit harsh in your letter, I forgive you and pray for you.

Next, we should let you know Muslims must always tell the truth. This will be mentioned again and again while discussing our beliefs. We are not allowed nor our we permitted to deceive others in the name of our religion.

Which makes me ask you, "Why have you chosen an email name that seems to imply that you are a scholar of Islam?" (You don't have to answer this one - this is more than obvious and it is not one of the 20 questions anyway)

We should also let you know that we have the do have the teachings of Islam preserved in the Arabic language in their entirety. The Quran and the teachings of Muhammad, peace be upon him, have been preserved in the memories and in the writings of truthful inpiduals for 14 centuries. There is no other compilation on this earth that can match this fabulous resource for preserving such teachings. If you have any doubts about what Islam is about or what the teachings are, simply look to the memories of over 9,000,000 inpiduals, the majority of whom are not Arab, by the way.

Now, let us come to your many misguided statements disguised (not very well) as questions.

It is not for me to judge you nor your beliefs. Only because you have initiated this dialog will I reply back to you and hope that Allah will open your heart and mind and allow you to know the truth as He is doing for thousands of others every day. I do pray for you and for me to be able to receive proper guidance from Above and as a result, be allow the Grace of Almighty God, to enter His Paradise, ameen.

Before we go further with our reply to you, it would be most appropriate to provide for you some very basic understandings about the meanings of words in Arabic:

1.) Islam: (submission to God)

Meanings of "ISLAM" As A Verb:

Surrender; Submission; Obedience; sincerity (to Allah); Peace, to Almighty God.

"Islam" comes as a Way for mankind to manifest his belief in the Almighty, by submitting and surrendering to the Will of Allah and allowing Allah's Will to be done on earth, as it is in Heaven.

Meaning of "ISLAM" As A Noun: 5 Pillars of Action; Way of Life - Taught by All Prophets (mentioned below under 'deen'); 6 Articles of Belief

6 Beliefs:
    Muslims must believe in the six articles of faith:

Allah; Angels; Books; Prophets; Judgment Day; Predestination

5 Actions:
    The Muslim must practice the five things:

shahadah; Salat; Fasting; Charity; Pilgrimage

2.) Allah:

First of all, Islam depends heavily on the word: "Allah." Because Islam is the complete submission and obedience to Allah (God). The name Allah (God) in Islam never refers to Muhammad (pbuh) or to anyone or anything else which Allah has created, as many Christians may think; Allah is the personal name of God.

He is the one God, Who has no partner. Nothing is like Him. He is the Creator, not created, nor a part of His creation. He is All-powerful, absolutely Just.
    There is no other entity in the entire universe worthy of worship besides Him. He is First, Last, and Everlasting; He was when nothing was, and will be when nothing else remains. He is the All-Knowing, and All-Merciful, the Supreme, the Sovereign. It is only He Who is capable of granting life to anything. He sent His Messengers (peace be upon them) to guide all of mankind. He sent Muhammad (pbuh) as the last Prophet and Messenger for all mankind. His book is the Holy Quran, the only authentic revealed book in the world that has been kept without change. Allah knows what is in our hearts. Belief in (Allah) God:

These are the guidelines Muslims follow in belief in Allah:

Eliminate any anthropomorphism (human qualities) from their conception of Allah. His attributes are not like human attributes, despite similar labels or appellations.

Have unwavering faith in exactly what Allah and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) described Allah to be, no more, no less.

Eradicate any hope or desire of learning or knowing the modality of His names and attributes.

Belief totally in all the names and attributes of Allah; one cannot believe in some and disbelieve the others.

One cannot accept the names of Allah without their associated attributes, i.e. one cannot say He is Al-Hayy - 'The Living' and then say that He is without life.

Similarity in names (or meanings) does not imply similarity in what is being described (referents). As a robotic arm differs from a human arm, so the "hand" of Allah is nothing like a human hand, His speech is nothing like human speech, etc.

Certain words are ambiguous or vague in their meanings, and thus may be susceptible to misinterpretation. Only those meanings that are in accordance with what is specified by Allah and His Prophet (pbuh) are acceptable.
    FACT: The word "Allah" appears 17 times on the first page of the Bible in Arabic language.

3.) Quran: (free Quran translation in English and Arabic 'click') [if link is not working, cut and paste this link: http://www.todayislam.com/downloads/noblequran.exe

Did you know? -

"Quran" means "The Recitation" It is not "In a Book" Therefore it is not considered a "Creation of Allah" but rather the actual "Speech of Allah".

Quran exists in the hearts of all the Muslims on the earth and is preserved 100% until Judgment Day - by Allah.

Did you know? -

Over NINE MILLION Muslims Memorized the Entire Quran. 9,000,000 + Muslims living today have memorized the entire Quran in the original Arabic language. But surprisingly over 75% of all Muslims are not Arab. In fact, the largest number of Muslims today are in Indonesia.

And did you know?
    1,500,000,000 Muslims have memorized a least a few surahs (chapters)?

Did you know?
    The Quran is exactly the same today in the Arabic language as it was over 1,400 years ago.

4.) Deen: A way of life; the way or path that someone follows; as in the Book of Acts of the Apostles (9:1-2) "But Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest and asked him for letters to the synagogues at Damascus, so that if he found any belonging to the Way, men of women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem."

We would like to emphasize the word "way" or "deen" is used as a proper noun in the older versions of the Bible as it represented the name the early disciples called themselves. As the Bible reminds us in the Book of Acts (11:26) "And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch."

Just as early followers of Jesus, peace be upon him, were called "People of the Way," so are Muslims called "ahl deen" (people of the Way of Islam).

We know Jesus, peace be upon him,taught the Unity of God and ordered the following of the Commandments of the prophets before him (see: Matt. 5:17-20) 17"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven."

If you are in fact, a seeker of truth, then you will be very happy to read this letter and contemplate these 20 questions at the end after I reply to your letter. These are questions that I had to deal with over 13 years ago. I too, thought that I was in the right way, but did not really know a lot about the true Islam. Someone took the time and patience to over look the hostile way that I was trying to present my beliefs and went on to share with me some things that made me really begin to reconsider my position and to consider worshipping the Lord Almighty direct, and without any partners.

To answer all of your questions with a simple statement-- "No. I don't know of a single Muslim who accepted to leave the common sense of Islam for any other religion. And, No. I did not hear of a single Muslim scholar leaving Islam to go to non-belief or to any religion without any proofs or evidences."

I did, however, visit the University of Al Azhar in Cairo several years ago to obtain the proof that so many Christian scholars and priests have gone to Islam and their reasons for doing so.

As regards your false assumptions regarding my relationship with Jesus, peace be upon him, nothing could be further from the truth that what you have asserted.

There is not a single doubt in my mind that Jesus, peace be upon him, did come with the clear message of salvation. He was the promised Messiah. He did fulfill the prophecies and he did predict the coming of another prophet who would make all things clear.

The devil has clearly deceived many as to the role of Jesus, peace be upon him. This is exactly what he wants.

In fact, it is you, not I, who has turned his back on Jesus, peace be upon him. And keep in mind that on the Day of Judgment he, peace be upon him, will say to all those who worshipped him, calling him, "Lord! Lord!" He, peace be upon him, warned against false worship and false prophets:

15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
    21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

I will not presume (as you did) to know about your relationship with God Almighty, nor will try to put words in your mouth.

I hope that you have benefited from these clear explanations of Islam.

And now, I willwould like toask you a few questions and if you are able to answer without getting all upset and starting to preaching without and proofs, then please feel free to write back. If, on the other hand, you find that you are unable to provide proper answers, then just throw this email away and we will understand that you are lost and give up.

1) Have you ever read your book in the original language?

2) Have you ever read the Quran in the original language?

3) Do you know anything about the history of the collection of the manu******s for the Torah?

4) Other books?

5) The Gospels?

6) Have you even read the Bible all the way through in English?

7) Have youmemorized the Bible or any parts of it in the original languages?

8) Are you aware of the similarities between the original ****s of Bible and the Quran?

9) Are you aware of the differences between the original ****s of Bible and the translations to English?

10) Muslims believe in the original Bible and all that it taught -- do you?

11) Muslims believe in God Almighty, that He is Perfect in every way (and we are not).

12) Muslims have to tell the truth, in everything, especially when it comes to anything about God, His Teachings and His Prophets, peace be upon them.

13) Do you want to do "God's Will on earth?"

14) Have you ever asked God to guide you to do His Will instead of the human will?

15) Do you love the Lord - or do you love what He created instead?

16) Are you aware there are ********s signed by former ministers, priests, pastors, preachers, nuns and even bishops explaining how they came to better understand the true teachings of Jesus, peace be upon him, by studying the Quran in Arabic?

17) Are you aware many former atheists came to believe in the real God Almighty after studying the revelation of the Quran in the Arabic language?

18) Are you aware the seminary schools teach that Paul had his own doctrine, not the same as the Synoptic Gospels? It is called the "Pauline Doctrine."

19) Are you aware that over 9,000,000 people living on the earth today, have totally memorized the entire Quran in the original Arabic language?

20) Are you aware of the many scientificevidences for the proof of Almighty God's existence mentioned in the Quran over 1,400 years ago?

We will be happy to post yourreplies on our websiteand offer more opportunities for you to see the truth of this life and why we were created, provided of course, that yourreplies follow logical thought and provide evidences foryour statements.

Thank you again for asking about myfaith, may Allah guide you as Hehas guided me and thousands of others, ameen.

Yours In Truth,

Yusuf

< Prev Next >

[ Back ] HOT TOPICS
    "Allah" (Does it mean God?)
    Da Vinci Code? (Islams Answers)
    Hottest Sites!
    If Someone Leaves Islam?
    Advice to Believers
    Advice Blog

(C) 2007 Islam News Room
    Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.
    أهم نقطة لإلتقائنا أنا وأنت هي المسيح ..
    هل قال المسيح عن نفسه أنه هو الله ؟
    هل قال أنا الأقنوم الثاني ؟
    هل قال أنا ناسوت ولاهوت؟
    هل قال أن الله ثالوث ؟
    هل قال أن الله أقانيم ؟
    هل قال أن الروح القدس إله ؟
    هل قال أعبدوني فأنا الله ولا إله غيري ؟
    هل قال أني سأصلب لأخلص البشرية من الذنوب والخطايا؟
    هل ذكر خطيئة آدم المزعومة مرة واحدة ؟

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    المشاركات
    آخر نشاط
    22-03-2012
    على الساعة
    04:06 AM

افتراضي

انا مش فاهم اى حاجة خاااااااالص

الترجمة اخى ...الترجمة
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2005
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    ذكر
    آخر نشاط
    31-03-2023
    على الساعة
    06:10 AM

افتراضي

اقتباس
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة المهدى مشاهدة المشاركة
    انا مش فاهم اى حاجة خاااااااالص

الترجمة اخى ...الترجمة
    المفروض اللي وضع المقال يترجمه وهذا شيئ طبيعي

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2006
    المشاركات
    آخر نشاط
    03-08-2009
    على الساعة
    03:02 PM

افتراضي

الباحثين عن الحقيقة من العرب مسيحيين - تقبل الله لكم المخلص كتبها مدير الاثنين ، 12 حزيران 2006 الاهتمام : عربي مسيحي مؤخرا كتب لي وحاول ان يقدم نوعا من '' الدعوة لى للعودة الى المسيحيه. انا لم تستنسخ رسالته بسبب كثرة الأخطاء والأغلاط في لغته الانكليزيه ، وتصريحاته ضد الكنائس هنا في الولايات المتحدة. انا فقط استنساخ ردي له (يرجى منه ان نصلي من اجل معرفة الحقيقة) : السلام منعزلة جميع الذين يسعون التوجيه الصحيح : شكرا صديقي التكرم الاستفسار عن ايماني واشكركم على السؤال عن الاسلام وعلاقتي مع يسوع ، صلى الله عليه وسلم. اهتمامكم بلدي الرفاه والخلاص يحظى بتقدير وبالمثل. انا ايضا ، ورعايه لكم ولبلدكم فرصة حقيقية لتحقيق الخلاص. ساتجاوز لكم ان تقرر ما هو الخلاص. بعد كل شيء ، الاسلام لا تصر على ترك ينبيدوالس يتخذوا قراراتهم بأنفسهم الاعتبار. رغم انك جدا على الحكم وحتى قليلا قاسيه في رسالتكم ، فانني يغفر لكم وادعو الله لكم. ثانيا ، ينبغي ان ندع تعلمون ان المسلمين دائما يقول الحقيقة. وسيتم ذكر مرارا وتكرارا اثناء مناقشة معتقداتنا. ولا يسمح لنا ولا نحن سمحنا لخداع الآخرين في سبيل ديننا. الذي يجعلني اطلب اليكم ، "ماذا وقع اختياركم على البريد الالكتروني فانه يبدو أن الاسم يعني ان انت عالم الاسلام؟" (إنك لا تملك الاجابه على هذا واحد وهذا هو أكثر من واضح ، وليس واحدا من 20 سؤالا في كل الاحوال) ينبغي لنا ايضا اسمحوا تعلمون ان لدينا بالفعل تعاليم الاسلام في الحفاظ على اللغة العربية في كليتها. القرآن وتعاليم محمد ، صلى الله عليه وسلم ، وحفظت في ذاكرة وفي كتابات صادقة ينبيدوالس لاكثر من 14 قرنا. لا يوجد تجميع على هذه الارض التي يمكن ان تقابل هذه الموارد فاخرة للمحافظة تعاليم. اذا كانت لديكم اي شكوك حول ما هو الاسلام او عن اي تعاليم هي مجرد التطلع الى ذكريات اكثر من 000 ينبيدوالس ، وغالبيتهم من غير العرب ، بالمناسبه. __________________ الآن ، دعونا حان لبلدكم بيانات مضلله كثيرة المقنعه (ليس جيدا) اسءله. صحيح انه ليس من شاني الحكم على رسالتكم أنكم ولا معتقداتهم. فقط لأنك قد بدات هذا الحوار سوف اقوم بالرد على ظهره لكم ، ونأمل ان يفتح الله لكم قلبا وقالبا ويسمح لك معرفة الحقيقة كما يفعل آلاف آخرون كل يوم. افعل بكم ونصلي من أجل أن أتمكن من الحصول على التوجيه السليم من قبل وكنتيجه لذلك ، ان تسمح بنعمة الله تعالى ، في دخول الجنة ، ameen. قبل ان نمضي قدما مع ردنا لكم انه سيكون من الانسب ان نوفر لكم بعض التفاهمات الاساسية جدا عن معاني الكلمات باللغه العربية : 1). الإسلام : (الخضوع لله (معانى "الاسلام" كما فعل : الاستسلام ؛ تقديم ؛ الطاعه ؛ الإخلاص (الله) ؛ السلام ، والله سبحانه وتعالى. "الاسلام" كما يأتي بطريقة انسانية لاظهار ايمانه عز وجل ، وذلك بتقديم والاستسلام لإرادة الله والله لن يسمح يتعين القيام به على الأرض ، كما هي في السماء. معنى "الاسلام" باعتباره اسما : 5 ركائز العمل ؛ أسلوب الحياة - تدرس جميع الانبياء (المذكورة ادناه تحت عنوان 'الدين') ؛ 6 مواد المعتقد 6 المعتقدات : يعتقدون ان المسلمين في أركان الإيمان الستة : الله ؛ ملائكة ؛ كتب ؛ الانبياء ؛ يوم القيامة ؛ 5 محتوم الاجراءات : المسلم يجب ان تمارس في خمسة اشياء : شحادة ؛ القاسم ؛ الصيام ؛ الاحسان ؛ الحج 2). الله : اولا وقبل كل شيء ، ان الاسلام يعتمد بشدة على كلمة : "الله". لأن الاسلام هو الخضوع التام والطاعه الى الله سبحانه وتعالى. باسم الله ابدا في الاسلام تشير الى محمد (صلى الله عليه وسلم او الى أي شخص أو أي شيء آخر مما اوجد الله ، فكثير من المسيحيين قد تفكر ؛ الله هو الاسم الشخصي الله. فهو إله واحد ، ليس له شريك. لا شيء مثله. فهو الخالق لا يخلق ، ولا جزءا من خلقه. فهو كل قوتها ، عادل تماما. لا يوجد كيان آخر في الكون كله يستحق العبادة الى جانب منه. فهو ، أولا وأخيرا ، ابدى ؛ كأن شيئا عندما كان ، وسوف يبقى عند شيء. فهو يعلم الجميع ، والجميع الرحيم العليا ، والسياده. فمن هو الذي منح قادر على الحياة شيئا. انه ارسل رسله (عليهم السلام) دليل على البشريه جمعاء. بعث محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم) وكان اخر نبي ورسول للبشرية جمعاء. كتابه هو القرآن الكريم ، إلا الحجيه كشف الكتاب في العالم التي ظلت دون تغيير. الله يعلم ما في قلوبنا. الإيمان بالله (الله) : هذه هي المبادئ التوجيهيه المسلمين اتباعها في العقيدة في الله : ازالة اي ادميه (الصفات الانسانيه) من مفهوم الله. له صفات ليست مثل الصفات الانسانيه ، على الرغم من علامات أو اسماء مشابهة. وقد ايمان لا يتزعزع بالضبط الله والنبي محمد (صلى الله عليه وسلم وصفه الله ان تكون ، لا أكثر ولا أقل. القضاء على أي أمل أو رغبة في التعلم او معرفة طريقة له الأسماء والصفات. معتقد تماما في جميع اسماء وصفات الله ؛ لا يمكن للمرء ان يؤمن البعض الآخر وتصديقه. ولا يمكن للمرء ان يقبل اسماء الله دون الصفات المرتبطه بها ، اي لا يمكن القول انه اكد الحي الحي - '' ثم يقول انه بدون حياة. تشابه في الاسماء او المعاني) لا يعني التماثل في ما يوصف (ريفيرينتس). بوصفها الذراع الاليه تختلف من ذراع انسان ، وبالتالي فان "جهة" الله شيء مثل حقوق ناحية خطابه شيء مثل حقوق التعبير ، إلخ بعض الكلمات الغامضة او الغموض في المعاني ، وبالتالي قد تكون عرضة لسوء التفسير. الا تلك المعاني التي تتفق مع ما يحدده الله وقال الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم) مقبولة. الحقيقة : ان كلمة "الله" 17 مرة يظهر في الصفحه الأولى من الكتاب المقدس في اللغة العربية. 3). القرآن : (ترجمة القرآن الحرة باللغتين العربية والانجليزيه انقر '')] اذا الرابط لا يعمل ، ومعجون قطع هذه الصلة : هتب://ووو.توداييسلام.كوم/دوونلوادس/نوبليكوران.يكي هل تعرف؟ - "القرآن" يعني "الالقاء" وليس "في كتاب" وبالتالي لا يعتبر "انشاء الله" بل الفعليه "كلمة الله". القرآن موجود في قلوب جميع المسلمين في الارض والحفاظ عليها 100 ٪ حتى يوم القيامة حسب الله. هل تعرف؟ اكثر من تسعة ملايين المسلمين يحفظون القرآن بأكمله. 000 + المسلمين الذين يعيشون اليوم يحفظون القران كله فى الاصل باللغه العربية. لكن الغريب ان اكثر من 75 ٪ من جميع المسلمين ليسوا عرب. وفي الواقع فإن العدد الاكبر من المسلمين اليوم في اندونيسيا. وهل تعرف؟ الوازع المسلمين يحفظون الاقل بضعة سوراهس (الفصول)؟ هل تعرف؟ القرآن هو بالضبط نفس اليوم في اللغة العربية كما كان اكثر من 1،400 سنة. 4). الدين : اسلوب الحياة ؛ الطريق او ان الطريق ما يلي ؛ كما في كتاب اعمال الرسل (9:1-2) "سول ، ولكن لا يزال في التنفس وتهديدات القتل الموجهة الى تلاميذ الرب ، انتقل الى ارتفاع الكاهن وطلب منه رسائل الى معابد اليهود في دمشق ، حتى لو وجد أي المنتمين الى الطريق ، والرجال والنساء ، قد جعلها ملزمة للقدس. " ونود ان نؤكد على كلمة "طريقة" او "الدين" يستخدم اسم مناسب في النسخ القديمة من الانجيل حيث يمثل اسم اوائل تلاميذ اطلقوا على انفسهم. فالانجيل يذكرنا في كتاب الافعال (26/11) "، وعندما عثرت عليه ، لفت اليه منعزلة الانطاكيه. ويتعلق الأمر ، ان يمر عام كامل جمعوا انفسهم مع الكنيسة ، وتدريس الكثير الناس. ودعا تلاميذ المسيحيين في انطاكيه اولا. " مثلما اوائل اتباع يسوع ، صلى الله عليه وسلم ، ودعا "شعب الطريق" حتى المسلمين يسمى "' الدين "(شعب طريق الاسلام). نحن نعلم ان يسوع صلى الله عليه وسلم ، تدرس توحيد الله وامرت التالية من وصايا الانبياء من قبله (انظر : مات. 5:17-20 (17) "لا اعتقد انني جئت الى الغاء القانون او الانبياء ؛ انا لم آت الى الغائها بل على الوفاء بها. 18ي أقول لكم الحقيقة ، حتى تزول السماء والارض ، ولا أصغر رسالة ، وليس اقلها ضربة للقلم ، بأي وسيلة سوف يختفي من القانون حتى كل ما تم انجازه. 19 لمن راحة من اقل من هذه الوصايا ويعلم الآخرين على ان يحذوا حذونا سيدعى الاقل في ملكوت السماوات ، لكن من الممارسات ويعلم هذه الاوامر سوف يدعى كبيرا في ملكوت السماوات. 20 لاني اقول لكم انه ما لم يتجاوز لكم الحق ان من الفريسيين والمعلمين للقانون ، فانك بالتأكيد لن يدخل ملكوت السماوات. " اذا انت في الحقيقة ، الباحث عن الحقيقة ، فإنك ستكون سعيدة جدا لقراءة هذه الرسالة والتفكير في هذه الاسءله 20 في نهاية بعد ان اقوم بالرد على رسالتكم. هذه هي الاسءله التي اتيحت لي للتعامل مع اكثر من 13 عاما. أنا أيضا ، ويعتقد ان كنت في الطريق الصحيح ، ولكن لم اكن اعرف الكثير عن الإسلام الحقيقية. شخص ما اخذت من الوقت والصبر لاكثر من نظرة المعاديه الطريقة انني كنت اسعى الى اقدم المعتقدات ومضت الى حصة معي بعض الاشياء التي جعلني ابدا حقا الى إعادة النظر في موقفي والنظر في عبادة الله سبحانه وتعالى مباشرة ، ودون اي شريك. الاجابه على جميع اسئلتكم مع بيان بسيط -- "كلا ، لا اعرف لاحد من المسلمين قبل مغادرة الفطره السليمه الاسلام عن أي دين آخر. و رقم انني لم اسمع من أحد من علماء المسلمين ، ترك الاسلام للذهاب الى عدم الايمان بأي دين او دون أدلة أو براهين. " انا فعلت ذلك ، زيارة لجامعة الازهر في القاهرة منذ عدة سنوات الحصول على دليل على ان الكثير من العلماء والقساوسه المسيحيين ذهبوا الى الاسلام واسبابهم لذلك. وفيما يتعلق بلدكم الافتراضات الخاطئة فيما يتعلق علاقتي مع يسوع ، صلى الله عليه وسلم ، فليس هناك ما هو ابعد عن الحقيقة من ذلك ما أكد عليك. ليس هناك اي شك في ذهني ان عيسى صلى الله عليه وسلم ، فانها تأتي مع الرسالة الواضحة للخلاص. كان وعد المسيح. لم أنجز النبوءات وانه لم يتنبأ بقدوم نبي آخر من شأنه ان يجعل كل الامور واضحة. الشيطان بوضوح خدع كثيرة عن دور عيسى صلى الله عليه وسلم. هذا هو بالضبط ما يريده. وفي الحقيقة ، انت ، ولست أنا الذي ادار ظهره علي عيسى صلى الله عليه وسلم. ونأخذ في الاعتبار انه في يوم الدين ، قال صلى الله عليه وسلم ، أقول لجميع الذين العبادة له ، ودعا له : "الرب! اللورد! " وقال صلى الله عليه وسلم ، وحذر عبادة كاذبة وباطلة الانبياء : 15 "السهر على الانبياء المزيفين. وهم يأتون اليكم في الاغنام ملابس ، ولكن داخليا هي الذئاب الوحشية. 16 اكهتها ستدرك. هل الشعب اختيار العنب من الشجيرات الشاءكه ، او من اشواك التين؟ 17 حذوها كل شجرة جيدة تحمل ثمرة طيبة ، ولكن سوء شجرة تحمل ثمارها السيءه. 18 شجرة طيبة لا يمكن ان تتحمل سوء الفاكهة والشجرة الرديءه لا يمكن ان تتحمل حسن الفاكهة. 19 كل شجرة لا تتحمل هي ثمرة طيبة خفض وألقيت في النار. 20 هكذا ، فاكهتها ستدرك. 21 "ليس كل من يقول لي الرب ، اللورد' ، 'سوف يدخل ملكوت السماوات ، الا انه من يفعل ارادة ابي الذي في السماء. 22 سيقول كثيرون لي في ذلك اليوم الرب ، اللورد '، فهل لنا ان نتنبا باسمك ، وباسمكم طرد شياطين كثيرة واداء المعجزات؟ '23 عندئذ سأقول لهم ،' أنا بصراحة لا تعرف أبدا لكم. بعيدا عن لي يا الاشرار! 'انني لن أفترض (فعلتم) معرفته عن علاقتك مع الله تعالى ، ولن احاول ان اضع كلمات فمك. أرجو أن تكونوا قد استفادوا من هذه تفسيرات واضحة عن الاسلام. ____________________________________________________________ __ والان ، فانني اؤكد ويللووولد تواسك اليكم بعض الاسءله واذا كنت قادرة على ان تفعل ذلك دون الحصول على كافة ابطال والبدء دون الوعظ والاثباتات ، فالرجاء الا يترددوا في الكتابة الى الوراء. ومن ناحية أخرى ، إذا اكتشفت انك تستطيع تقديم الاجوبه الصحيحه ، فهذا البريد فقط رمى بعيدا ونحن نفهم انكم سوف تضيع ونياس. 1) هل لكم قراءة كتاب باللغه الاصليه؟ 2) هل قراءة القرآن باللغه الاصليه؟ 3) هل تعرفون شيئا عن تاريخ جمع من تفرض ****** دا لالتوراة؟ 4) الكتب الاخرى؟ 5) الانجيل؟ 6) هل قرأت الكتاب المقدس خلال كل ذلك باللغه الانكليزيه؟ 7) يووميموريزيد الانجيل او اي اجزاء منها باللغات الاصليه؟ 8) هل تعرفون اوجه الشبه بين الأصل **** دا من الانجيل والقرآن؟ 9) هل تعرفون الخلافات بين الأصل **** دا من الكتاب المقدس وترجمات الى الانكليزيه؟ 10) ويعتقد المسلمون في الانجيل الاصلي وانها تدرس جميع -- انت؟ 11) ان المسلمين يؤمنون بالله عز وجل ، انه الكمال في كل طريقة (ونحن لا). 12) المسلمين ان يقولوا الحقيقة في كل شيء ، وخصوصا عندما يتعلق الامر شيئا ، قال الله وقال ان تعاليم الأنبياء عليهم السلام. 13) هل تريد ان تفعل "ارادة الله على الارض؟" 14) هل سألت الله ان يهدي لك ان تفعل ارادته بدلا من الاراده الانسانيه؟ 15) هل تحب الرب او هل الحب ما صنعه بدلا؟ 16) هل تعرفون ان هناك - ق قعه وزراء سابقين والكهنه والقساوسه والوعاظ والراهبات والاساقفه حتى تشرح كيف جاءوا الى فهم التعاليم الحقيقية ليسوع ، صلى الله عليه وسلم ، من خلال دراسة القرآن بالعربيه؟ 17) هل تعرفون العديد من الملحدين جاء في الايمان الحقيقي لله وبعد دراسة الوحي من القرآن باللغه العربية؟ 18) هل تعرفون المدرسة مدارس تعليم بولس ان بلده قد المذهب ، وليس كما هي اجمالي الانجيل؟ انه يسمى "نظرية بولين". 19) هل تعرفون ان اكثر من 000 شخص الذين يعيشون على الارض حاليا ، تماما يحفظون القران كله فى الاصل باللغه العربية؟ 20) هل تعرفون الكثير سكيينتيفيكيفيدينكيس لإثبات وجود الله تعالى ذكر في القرآن أكثر من 1،400 سنوات؟ سنكون سعداء بعد yourreplies اعمالنا websiteand رصا اكثر لتنظروا الى حقيقة هذه الحياة ولماذا خلقت لنا ، وشريطة ان yourreplies متابعة منطقيه الفكر وتقديم ادلة foryour. شكرا مرة اخرى ليسأل عن ميفايث الله ، هل لك دليل ههاس استرشدت وآلاف آخرين ، ameen. لك في الحقيقة ، يوسف> بريف المقبل <[العودة] من القضايا الساخنه "الله" (ويعني الله؟) دافينشي المدونه؟ (الاسلام اجوبه) احر المواقع! اذا كان شخص ما يترك الاسلام؟

مفكرة الاسلام 2007 غرفة الاخبار جووملا! هي البرمجيات الحرة الافراج تحت جينو / ترخيص الرخصه

تمت الترجمة هنا

www.translate.google.com

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. موقع القسيس سابقا يوسف استس وهو الان داعيه للاسلام
    بواسطة mariammahmoud في المنتدى منتدى قصص المسلمين الجدد
    مشاركات: 12
    آخر مشاركة: 04-03-2010, 04:28 PM
  2. مسيحي عربي ويوسف استس (قس أمريكي- سابقا
    بواسطة nohataha في المنتدى منتدى نصرانيات
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 23-11-2008, 02:23 AM
  3. مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 16-03-2008, 02:19 PM
  4. منتدى عربي مسيحي ( لمن يريد الدعوة )