بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الحمدلله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

أخى العزيز: اولا أنا آسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسف جدا فلقد نسيتك فى زحمة الحياه فارجوا المعذره فلم أكتشف نسيانى الا الآن فقط وهذه هى الترجمه

in the name of God the Merciful
God sent Muhammad peace be upon him for all peoples to drive them out of darkness into the light and guide them to the straight path .. Way to the paradise which wide as heavens and the earth, prepared for the The pious and believers, * and he has been sent by God to complete His messages to be .he is the last prophet of the end of time .could you give me 5 minutes of your time to know the right from wrong to know the truth
Feltsol yourself these questions logically

- Do you really Muhammad a terrorist?

- Is the Messenger is a revelatory?

- Is Islam a right religion?

To know the answer, read this tract Shortlist Mohammad peace be upon him that Muhammad is the call of Abraham and prophecy of Moses and call Jesus We have Oh Lord so well disciplined and character he was born the Prophet orphan, his father died and was in the womb and mother died at age six and then he took his grandfather Abdul Muttalib even he died at the age of eight .. Oh, and then his uncle Abu Taleb. The broke the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him saved from God out of ignorance, and customs as worship idols, drinking alcohol and the work of sin and guilt, the best people, and a modern interpretation and believes Hdithaoohdhm modesty and virtuous Secretariat ... To label him a [genuine Secretary] After that came three years .. 3 years and the Prophet calls from a trusted secret .. The order came from God to show an invitation to all peoples
The number of Muslims around this time almost 40 .. and they are required to demonstrate this call .. They speak out publicly for all peoples ... It is possible all the Companions of the Prophet acetic .. P go through the houses and shops and speak to people Bagop .. Or it is possible the Prophet makes one of the companions, such a task on his behalf, but the Prophet to whom God's command .. stop on Mount Safa .. Near the Ka'bah alone ..
No body of his companions round about protected him..
Alone .. In order to companions and fear it ..
Calling loudly: "O my friends and tribe

They said: Who is this?

And they gathered together to him, he said:

Can ye see yourselves I told you that the horses out from the foot of this mountain do you believe me?

They said:yes tried what you falsely.

He said: I am a Warner to you and in my hands of a great punishment
O Bani Abd Manaf Save yourselves from the fire, son, Abd al-Muttalib Save yourselves from the fire, son, Hashim, Save yourselves from the fire, then turned to Fatima said: "O Fatima bint Mohammed Save yourself from fire, I can not avail you aught against Allah something from God, but that your womb Soblha Bblalha ..
Said Abu lahb: "Woe to you the other day, why you brought us? .."
It they would believe him if he told them that the army would raid the they despite the fact that if there is an army to heard and Ahsoh it they would believe him on their hearing and eyesight he is faithful secretary, but Abu lahb to believe his message and his prophethood because of kufr and misguidance possess hearts, they do not see and they denied him and stoned him and hurting him all the mischief and they wanted to kill him, but that God had delivered them, and allowed him to go out to them to Mecca and they cast him from his home as he took out Moses and out Jesus peace be upon them and pass the years between the invasions and the Messenger be published until the Islam with Islam, the place and people's safety by the forces of Islam and the heated steam even came on the opening of Mecca and met the Prophet with abi Sufyan (the leader of the people of Mecca) prior to entering the army and told him of the income of the house of Abu Sufyan is safe. He said: O Muhammad, it is narrow.

Prophet said: "who entered the kaaba is safe. He said: "not enough for people of Mecca.

He said: "who is close by his house remained in his house is safe.

He said: "As for this, yes.

He shall bring forth joy, Abu Sufyan

And enters the Prophet of Mecca, is the fighting and repeated time and Here stands the prophet on Mount Safa and now these people who insulted him and dragging him from his home and tell the people: "O Quraish what you think I am acting with you today, they said: a generous brother and nephew of Karim, the Prophet said: Do not fear this day! God will forgive you, You go at large .. Then refers to the idols of the Prophet, and as noted on the fetish is falling apart all by itself, a divine miracle at the time, so do not consider him a political leader or military victor, but God sent the Prophet's mercy to the worlds

is not this the creation of the prophets and messengers? Is that a terrorist? is not this a prophet sent from God to guide peoples ? Islam is not the truth from your god?. FAO all find few of God, who is no god but to extend the evidence and god has no child it right, and Mohammed his messenger peace be upon him and will have learned certain knowledge *.

The five pillars of Islam, a Muslim, what makes human
1 - the first corner to see that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the messenger of God and by declaring his conversion to Islam
2 - The second pillar of prayer, namely Imad al-Din and the words for five prayers going human-to Mecca and performed on the body that taught us the Prophet peace be upon him to draw closer to his god and always be a link between him and God
3 - the third pillar of zakat, a part of the Muslim gives money to the poor
4 - the fourth pillar is fasting, the fasting month of Ramadan where Muslims fast from food, drink and refrain from idle talk and gossip and marital cohabitation from sunrise to sunset
5 - Hajj for those who can a pilgrimage to the Holy Mosque Kaaba for those who can

* The righteous: the fear of God and obey his orders and prohibitions on the finished
* Know for sure is that any particular person to see to see heaven and hell, the eyes after death
For more information, Ui any questions please visit our web page on Facebook here