ساعدوني في الرد

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

ساعدوني في الرد

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ساعدوني في الرد

د/مسلمة is offline مشرفة دعم المسلمين الجدد
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2015
    At
    01:35 AM

Quote Originally Posted by د/مسلمة View Post

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

أود أن أسألك أختي هل يعلم كاتب الموضوع ديانتك أم لا؟
    أختي الفاضلة يعتقد كاتب الموضوع أننا من شهود يهوه :)

Your understanding of scriptures comes from Watchtower teaching. But the Watchtower organization is leading millions of people to a Christless eternity through false teaching, and by distorting the original Greek manuscripts
    وهو يريد أن يفتح موضوع جديد ليوضح لك حقيقة وتاريخ شهود يهوه
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Last Activity
    07-08-2010
    At
    07:11 PM

Quote Originally Posted by د/مسلمة View Post

أختي الفاضلة يعتقد كاتب الموضوع أننا من شهود يهوه :)

وهو يريد أن يفتح موضوع جديد ليوضح لك حقيقة وتاريخ شهود يهوه

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

جزاك الله خيرا

نعم لقد عرفت ذلك لانني لم اعرفه ديانتي فلو عرف اني مسلمة سوف يتهرب اكثر من الردود بوضع شبهات عن الاسلام .

اما اذا فتح موضوع عن شهود يهوه فلست انا التي سوف ارد عليه فقط وانما هناك عضوة من هذه الديانة سوف ترد عليه لانها اليوم ارسلت لي رسالة خاصة

You will know the truth and the truth will set you free??? I liked your post. I just read it. No Jesus wasn't God. Jesus was "a god" but not "the God". The scriptures are clear but people often put their own interpretation onto it. It's a shame. Well they are often mis-lead. But I loved the reasoning you gave. It's very nice to meet you. , whichever. I was Angel Seeker once upon a time ....... but people thought I was literally seeking angels.

وحتى لو وضعوا هذا فلن نستسلم فالله سوف ينصر الدين الاسلامي ان شاء الله

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

د/مسلمة is offline مشرفة دعم المسلمين الجدد
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2015
    At
    01:35 AM

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Your understanding of scriptures comes from Watchtower teaching. But the Watchtower organization is leading millions of people to a Christless eternity through false teaching, and by distorting the original Greek manuscripts.
    I'm not related to Jehovah witness, I'm Muslim

You can be certain if a prophet is false in one way... Deuteronomy 18:20-22 Tells us a prophet of Jehovah predicts things that do come to pass. False prophets predict things that don't come to pass.
    Your evidence is

Deuteronomy 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Deuteronomy 18:21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?

Deuteronomy 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

So, according to your evidence and your beliefs the false prophets are Jesus and Paul

Concerning Jesus -according to the Bible- when he was asked

Matthew 24:3 ....Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

He described the details of the end and answered

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

What do you think about these prophecies? Have any of them happened in that exact timing (this generation)

Concerning Paul (the Jewish man), he was killed and beheaded

"Concerning the time, place, and manner of his death, we have little certainty. It is commonly believed that, when a general persecution was raised against the Christians by Nero, about A.D. 64, under pretence that they had set Rome on fire, both St. Paul and St. Peter then sealed the truth with their blood; the latter being crucified with his head downward; the former being beheaded, either in A.D. 64 or 65, and buried in the Via Ostiensis.
    http://www.biblestudy.org/question/sauldie.html

So, Deuteronomy 18:20-22 false prophecy is typically identical to both Jesus (according to the Bible) and Paul
    Now... Are YOU a prophet??
    You are according to the watchtower. (I can give you watchtower info stating this if you are interested)

So, would you say that the Watchtower organization is is prophet of Jehovah...or a false prophet?
    Without any doubt at all, the Watchtower society is a false prophet.
    I can list quite a few examples of false prophecy by the Watchtower
    For example, they have prophecied several times that Christ would return in 1914, 1925 and again in 1975. (Again, if you want reference where you can find this in your materials, I can provide for you)
    The Watchtower is false prophet.
    Actually... This might make an interesting topic. Would you be interested in starting a new thread and we can look at some of the history behind the Watctower Society?
    Again, I'm not related to Jehovah witness, I'm a Muslim

I believe that no God but ALLAH the only and the one and he begetteth not nor was begotten, i.e ALLAH hasn't got a son

I believe that Muhammad and Jesus (peace be upon them) are prophets of ALLAH

Now I'm waiting for your answer about the false prophecy of Jesus (acc. to Bible) and Paul.
    Last edited by د/مسلمة; 25-04-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At
    04:36 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

أختي الحبيبة د/مسلمة الرائعة

Last Activity
    07-08-2010
    At
    07:11 PM

جزاكم الله خيرا على المساعدة

وضعت الاجابة وهذا رده

I think you are recieving very distorted teaching. I read Matthew 24 completely just now and not just the 2 verses you mention. Jesus tells of all kind of things that will happen in the end times and then says in v33 that when you see all these things you will know it is near, right at the door v34 Verily I say unto you this generation shall not pass till all these things be fulfilled.
    Its plain that Jesus is talking about a future generation that see's all the signs he is prophecying. However when you take the verse out of context as you have, it seems that Jesus was talking about the current generation.

Also... Who is 'the truth'?
    Jesus claims He is the way, the truth, and the life....

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

جزاكن الله خير الجزاء أخواتي الكريمات على هذه الردود القيمة

وأستأذنكن أن أضع بعض التعليقات على أسئلته
    والله المستعان
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At
    04:36 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Authentic Man View Post

جزاكن الله خير الجزاء أخواتي الكريمات على هذه الردود القيمة

وأستأذنكن أن أضع بعض التعليقات على أسئلته
    والله المستعان
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

أخي الفاضل بوجودك أنا لا يمكن أن اتحدث

فهل يستأذن الأستاذ من التلميذ

موفق أخي في الرد

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Quote Originally Posted by منارة الاسلام View Post
    So again... to go back to Genesis
    1:26, God says "Let US" The scripture seems pretty clear that the creation was through Jesus? From the scriptures we know why God said "let US"
    Firstly,
    Let's agree at one thing
    Who said " let us creat"?

He was the God, right?

the question now,
    which God?

The creator God or the creature one?!!!

i.e.,
    The Father or the Son?

Think deeply before your answer,
    ask whoever you like to help you, before answering me back.

No answer is considered without evidence,
    deal?

Wating for the answer
    ............................................................ ............

Secondly,

How do you understand the meaning of the the verse mentioned before"
    Colossians 1-15: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature

1- Was Jesus a creature or creator; or theBible said it by mistake?!!!
    2- If Jesus was a creature, who is his creator?
    3- What is the meaning of firstborn?

4- there are two Gods have been mentioned in this verse- an invisible God and a visible one wohes image modeled after the invisible one-
    which one is the God you worship? the original God or the image?
    Was Jesus the original one?!!!
    Do not forget, Jesus was visible, but the original is not.

Proof your answer with the evidence

to be continued
    Last edited by Authentic Man; 26-04-2010 at 08:39 PM.
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

No Jesus wasn't God. Jesus was "a god" but not "the God". The scriptures are clear but people often put their own interpretation onto it. It's a shame.
    Now he was a god, but not the God
    You claim that the word "God" with a capital "G" refers to God himself, and the word "god" with small "g" refers to humans.

So, what do you think of this verse:
    "The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. (From the NIV Bible, 2 Corinthians 4:4)"

Now which G\god is that ? the father or the son?

It should've been written as "The God of this age....." since the same Greek word was used for Jesus in describing him for being a "God".

well, so how many gods do you have in the Bible?
    alot of gods

It is quite unfortunate that in the old Jewish culture, people used to be named "Godly" names.
    Let us look at Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' " "gods" here in Hebrew is "Elohim", which is plural of "EL". It is the same exact thing as "EL" used for Jesus in Isaiah 9:6, since "gods" is a combination of several "EL"s. And as clearly shown here, for someone to be called "god" or "God" in the Bible it wouldn't make him GOD Almighty Himself, the LORD or Jehovah.
    I also want to point out that ANY "Son of GOD" in the Bible is a "god" or "God" as clearly shown in Psalm 82:6

Abraham called a mountain "The LORD will Provide" (Yahweh Jireh). "So Abraham called that place The LORD Will Provide (Yahweh Jireh). And to this day it is said, "On the mountain of the LORD it will be provided. (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 22:14)"

Ezekiel means "Strong God". It also means "Yahweh is Strong God".

Israel means "Challenge God", "he struggles with God", or "fight with God". It also means "Defeat God".

Gabriel also means "Strong God".

Eliadah or Eliada means "God knows".

It is important to know that, this "God" title in the New Testament was given to others beside Jesus as well. It is not the unique "The LORD" or "Jehovah" title that was given only to the Father, was given to Jesus. No where in the Bible was Jesus given such title.

wating for the answer
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

It's very nice to meet you. , whichever. I was Angel Seeker once upon a time ....... but people thought I was literally seeking angels.
    I have started a religious debate with you, so there is no place for meeting or seeking angles

See man, either to complete a decent debate, or never write backe anymore,
    i.e.,
    put up or shut up

got it?
    إن شاء الله

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

ساعدوني في الرد

Thread Information