Trinity and the analogy of the sun and Family (1+1+1=1)

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Trinity and the analogy of the sun and Family (1+1+1=1)

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Authentic Man View Post
    Jesus being called "Everlasting Father" doesn't mean anything more than him being a great person and leader. But most certainly, the title does not make Jesus in any way the Creator of the Universe.
    No, you are not correct. Jesus said, "Before Abraham was I am" I am is what God referred to himself as to Moses. It gets better, Jesus said, I and the father are one. He didn't mean in purpose only. The concept of the trinity is in the Bible although it is not explicitly mentioned per se. Satan the god of the world is a liar and the father of lies who will be exposed.

Although Jesus never said, I am God worship me, we know who He is by what He said and did. Even Philip was confused about who the father was. He said, "Jesus show us the father and we'll be satisfied" Jesus responded, by saying "how long have I been with you, and you still don't know me? He that has seen me has seen the father." Jesus is the word of God. The word of God is uncreated and eternal (the Lord rebuke Satan the father of lies). Jesus said, "I have power to lay down my life and take it back" Only God has power over life and death (Satan be rebuked in Jesus name for saying otherwise)

When Jesus did miracles of healing the people he healed worshipped Him, and He accepted the worship that only belongs to God. (I bind the lies of Satan for saying otherwise). Jesus forgave sin; only God can forgive sin; Satan be rebuked to saying differently in Jesus name. Jesus said, "No one comes to God except through me!" Satan be rebuked for saying there is another path to God in Jesus name. Jesus said, "You will die in your sin unless you believe I am He" The Lord rebuke Satan for bringing confusion and deception and subterfuge! Jesus said, I have the keys to hell and death, and I come to judge the living and dead; The Lord rebuke you Satan for teaching differently.

Jesus said, "I am the beginning and the end; the first and the last. I am He who was dead and lives forevermore;" The Lord rebuke Satan for saying Jesus is coming back to die. Jesus is referred to as the Prince of Peace; the mighty God; the Everlasting father; the Lion of the tribe of Judah; the Lord rebuke Satan for trying to make Jesus appear to be less than He is. The Scriptures say all things were made by Him through Him and for Him; He is my Creator and Savior; I put all my trust in Him; the Lord rebuke Satan who is the father of lies and the best of deceivers who impersonates God and angels of light to misled souls for an eternity.

Jesus is the exact express image of God. Even God the father calls Jesus His son and He calls Him "God." Heb. 1. The trinity cannot be explained using God's creation for examples. God's tri unity is other worldly, and no one can understand what makes God tick. Satan is the one who is the accuser the saints and tries to trap them into explaining that which we are not commanded to explain.. We Christians know who Jesus is. Jesus doesn't have to say "Worship me I am the son of God." We fall on our knees in the presence of our Lord Jesus. It is written every knee will bow and tongue confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of God. God doesn't judge anyone, but has committed all judgment unto the Son so that we might honor Him the same as the father; He that doesn't honor Jesus the same as God Almighty, doesn't honor God period. Satan be rebuke and bound so people can read and understand the truth who is a person and not a concept! There is one God and Jesus is His word. When God created the earth His spirit hovered over the waters. Three persons came to visit Abraham, and he referred to the three as Lord! Again, No one can explain God's tri unity; even Allah and Muhammad fell short trying to explain who the trinity is to Christians. Christians don't try to explain that which you haven't been commanded to teach on. The good news is what we are to say to those who will hear.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

The title of this thread is funny: Trinity and the analogy of the sun and Family (1+1+1=1). There should be a thread right next to it that says: The analogy of the moon god denial and his family of three daughters (1+1+1+1=4), LOL.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

I fear muslims tend to get hung up on the whole Trinity concept. I believe it is because they place a high value on logic when it come to faith... To the extent of even looking to the Quran itself for logical evidence of "miracles" as proof.. Of what? That they should need logical proof from Allah that he sent the Quran? Why? Is it not enough to take on faith alone.. :/

YHWH could never be explained according to our puny human logic.. YHWH is always bigger, better than we can ever imagine and will always be beyond our understanding. We can only hope to understand God in the way God has chosen to reveal Himself to us. As a Christian I see God revealed through Jesus Christ. It's simples... :)

Peace and blessings

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

I have never heard the trinity mentioned by Christians like or as much as I do from Muslims; in fact, the only time I hear Christians mention it is when someone attacks the trinity concept. Muslims use math formulas to show how ridiculous it is, but they fail to realize that math deals with number sequence, spatial patterns and time which is all part of God's creation, but God is outside of His creation. So using this 1+1+1=1 to understand God's essence should be seen as flawed; therefore, Muslims have no reason to reject that God is one and He is a Trinity. Trinity is other worldly. It is like nothing on this earth, and we all agree God is not like anything man can imagine or find on earth let alone this stupid math equation. JWs also deny the divinity of Jesus, because they say it is not logical, but they don't realize they have made logic and reason their God and not their Creator who is Jesus the word of God. God used Jesus to create all things including all readers of this post. All things in fact are held together by the word of His power!!!

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At
    12:50 AM

The trinity is a recycled mythology !

Attached Images Attached Images      

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
    منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
    وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
    الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
    اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
    لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
    اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
    تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-08-2023
    At
    10:39 PM

1+1+ 1= 1 ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

OH NO

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread Information