one question from all muslims that make any one shooked

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: one question from all muslims that make any one shooked

Last Activity
    29-08-2010
    At
    01:26 AM

Default one question from all muslims that make any one shooked

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

in the name of the god

i start this dialogue with christians the stranger thing that is in christians groups

اسالكم فقط الدعاء لكل مسلم يحاول نشر دين الحق
    هذا جزء من حوار فى جروب مسيحى !!
    اسم الموضوع hello christians just one question from muslim

عذرا قبل القراءه اكيد هتلاقوا غلطات املائيه فى الكتابه محدش يدقق حاكم انا عارفكم يا مسلمين هههههههههه

start
    hello men
    &ladies

from my name u know that is iam muslim

i read bible but i see many problems in ur religon

so i just ask one question that i think u didnt have answer on me
    '

just one question

where jesus say directly that he is the god in bible ?

i want a prove directly that he say to u or me hay i am the god ?

i didnt want a result because he say that he must be a god !! the god have a clear prove that he is the god

so if u have the answer just try to answer if u r true ?
    Chantel Parra To be honest it doesnt. It says that he is the son of God. Jesus himself says "My father in Heaven. Some Christians believe that Jesus, the Holy spirit and God are one. I DO NOT believe this because it does not say in the bible that he is god, the holy spirit. Jesus is a prophet and sent by God himself.
    Chantel Parra Not all christians believe Jesus is God. Jesus is the Son of God.

Hunter Jones List of what Jesus said He was.

He could forgive sins
    Came from heaven
    existed before Abraham
    Claimed to be I AM
    Claimed to be Holy enough to sit by God(Note that Jesus said noone had entered heaven)
    Said we would do miracles in His name
    He would save those who trust in Him.

U choose. I am have been told that this means He was sounding like Allah's apostles.

(also take note Jesus never said He wasn't God. He always responded with a question and never a direct response.)

Moham*ed S**at ok Chantel Parra i know that not all christians say that but u forget one thing we are sons of god that the bible says

i & all muslims belive that the god is the father only father if u even read bible u will see that the jesus is great messenger he just ask peaple to worchipe father

but why peaple worchipe man that didnt say that he is agod

i read bible search for truth just see that even bible say that is islam is the way of jesus even that i have prooves from bible that jesus is not Crucified

i just think why christians make trinity & worchipe him !!!!!!! that terrifying

read this :

(ASV) that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all that they chose.
    gen (6:4)

(ASV) Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called sons of God.
    mat 5:9

and more says that we son of god but not mean that god (obstatric) labor him
    or god have a baby ??

i love jesus very much really he was geat but i thinck humans distortion his treasure distortion his picture

Moha*ed S***at says H***er Jones i thinck u r wong in many points just clear some of them for u and u answer me wait my replay

Moha**ed S****t existed before Abraham

yes but this is nt proove that he is god !!
    see that man :

(ASV) who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
    they say that is jesus but if that about jesus u will be in proplem man u worchipe one that created so who create ur god (the firstborn of all creation;) the god not created man he is the god !!that first

Said we would do miracles in His name that is big mistakes read this :

mat(7:21-22-23)
    (ASV) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven.

so u must worchipe father
    & read that to see what u make :
    (ASV) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works?
    (ASV) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

just ask god man that the jesus says :)

He would save those who trust in Him. ??

that mean that who trust him and worchipe father not him see that clearly seen in this :
    john( 5:24)
    (ASV) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth him that sent me, hath eternal life, and cometh not into judgment, but hath passed out of death into life.

the father send the jesus i think u know that clearly
    john (5:19) also says

(ASV) Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father doing: for what things soever he doeth, these the Son also doeth in like manner.

Claimed to be Holy enough to sit by God(Note that Jesus said noone had entered heaven) about that i have answer but sorry i forget it the bible is very large & forgetten quickly if i remember i will replay on this point forgive me

another point u must know even there are many mistakes & human add in bible i even search in texture of old latine & read in newyork times newspaper that catholic now Recognized that the bible have mistakes !! so it is say that muslims are right we say that bible is distortions by human manner

thank u man & sorry for bad english :) i just typing quickly

-just one else point jews not worchipe jesus !!

Ch**el P**ra Mohammed I wasnt disagreeing with you. So i dont understand why you have to explain all this. Yes we all are sons and daughters of God. And jesus is the son of God to. So why are you trying to make your point when there shouldnt be one. People should just read the Bible. Its all there:D
    H***er J-nes says "yes but this is nt proove that he is god !!"
    No.

"so u must worchipe father
    & read that to see what u make :"

True. But Jesus also told a man he was going to heaven when he told Jesus "Remember me when you come into ur kingdom."

Jesus also said whoever glorifies the Father gorifies me. For I am in the Father.

" Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth him that sent me, hath eternal life, and cometh not into judgment, but hath passed out of death into life. "

You do realize that what Jesus basically said is that He and the Father are One?

"-just one else point jews not worchipe jesus !!"
    Nor respect Muhhamad.

"so it is say that muslims are right we say that bible is distortions by human manner"

Watch this debate all the way through when u got time.

"i just typing quickly "

No prob.

My turn for questions.

How can Allah be good and pure if He creates unclean or evil creatures such as pigs and other unclean animals?

The Qu'ran is set in stone up in heaven and written by the All-knowing Allah why then abrogation?

How can Allah be all just if He doesn't punish you for your sins?

Why would Allah abandon the world for 300 years(From the earliest Jewish manuscripts)?

Then Allah sent a prophet whose message was distorted in 3 years and then abandoned the world for another 600 years?

Moha****wat says Hu**er Jo*es no proplem man u can give me questions.

but make me say a comment on ur replay

wait me just i finish my exam and answer u it will be today or tomorrow forgive me but i have exam :)

Hu******s says-- no problem.
    Good Luck. :D

Mo******says--- :) i didnt know what i made but i change my mind and say to my self answer him quickly :)
    ok lets go dont waste time :) i will study quickly hhhhhhh

first man u ignor my first point but no proplem & u must read it again to answer one of ur question

i will start answer ur questions first :)
    How can Allah be good and pure if He creates unclean or evil creatures such as pigs and other unclean animals?
    the allah the great god is the creater the only so man he create the clean & pure the evil was angel but he Disobeyed allah but ur question man is a proplem u must say that evil is creature by the god because if not there is another god create

again read to answer yourself------ :)(ASV) who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
    they say that is jesus but if that about jesus u will be in proplem man u worchipe one that created so who create ur god (the firstborn of all creation;) the god not created man he is the god !!that first

so in points * evil is creater by allah he was angel but he disobeyed the god
    -- about big it small thing so i just clear to u my answer yes there is un cleaned animals
    first big usually eat wasts ??
    and it harmful to eat :) so our god say not to eat it
    but u object on my god but it same of ur god !!
    read that :)
    (ASV) And when any one shall touch any unclean thing, the uncleanness of man, or an unclean beast, or any unclean abomination, and eat of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace-offerings, which pertain unto Jehovah, that soul shall be cut off from his people. lev (7:21)
    dont object on thing u had man

The Qu'ran is set in stone up in heaven and written by the All-knowing Allah why then abrogation? ?????????????????????????????????????????????? :) i dont know what is that is not in my religion :) wonders

How can Allah be all just if He doesn't punish you for your sins?
    just i am wonders again who say that my god not punish me on my sins but u have proplem in ur question my god punish me on my sins but not on sins of others that fair god man not as ur beleives u punich for sin u didnt do !!! u have proplem in this not me

Why would Allah abandon the world for 300 years(From the earliest Jewish manuscripts)? sorry man i didnt understand this iam sorry but u must know that my first language is nt english :) but i love it :) so i appologized to u just describe this question to me ; i understand it littel but i fear that i am wrong in my thincking so again plz :)

Then Allah sent a prophet whose message was distorted in 3 years and then abandoned the world for another 600 years?

oh i understand ur previous question from this question :)
    see man u thinking is wrong we say that the bible was from god the great jesus give humans the treasure (bible) but human manner distort it to gain money and political things if u catholic u will know that ur god cant forgive u if ur priest dont forgive u !!
    that make me crazy why we dont to ask god for forgevness directly ?? god see us know what i thinking now what will happened that points to know what we think

so again the bible wasnt distortion when jesus come but after him it distortion after many years we didnt know when it distorted & we didnt care when but the very important thing we know that it is distortion by human we have proves that it distortion
    second thing allah send messanger when peaples leave the correct way when thay leave him and worchipe another but he send the Comforter that is not holy spirt man :)
    the Comforter came with us forever he give us the book

(ASV) And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever, john (14 - 16)

u must know the word of jesus he say (and he shall give you another Comforter)
    another one he was comforter and give us another one :)

allah send messengers to recognized the peoples to come again to his way again

i think i answer u on all of ur questions but i will comment on ur answer again man :) just think with ur self befor answer man
    u must know that one is right u or me one have the truth if u had it i will follow u

thank u man hope our god bless me and u and all world if i have floowers in facebook i sent it to u but it hasnt :(

Moh***rwat says remember comment as u like but i will replay u tomorow :) because the exam :(

Chan*** says : Jesus also said whoever glorifies the Father gorifies me. For I am in the Father.

What this means is God lives in and through us. This doesnt mean Jesus is God. We all are part of God in some way.
    Hu**er J**es 1. No. Because God can create a pure creature who turns itself into evil(satan.) And no my God created everything clean and pure. And it was cursed as a punishment and Satan brought the sin and death into this world.
    2. The Qu'ran is set in stone up in heaven and written by the All-knowing Allah why then abrogation?
    Sorry I thought the Qu'ran said Allah had inscribed he Qu'an in a tablet of stone in heaven.
    So their is still the fact that Allah couldn't foresee what He was going to say so He needed abrogation?
    3. Yeah bt that is only a Catholic belief. Dont really know why, but I have found nowhere in the Bible where it says to confess ur sins to ur priest s that u might be forgiven.
    4. Barely 30 years after Jesus died we have recorded Christian beliefs that our the same as the moder Christians today.
    Paul starte traveling round the Meditteranean one year after Jesus death and was converted by the Christians in Jerusalem. So the Bible was only here for about a year or three.

5. It says the Comforter will be here forever. Muhhamad is no longer around.
    So if the Comforter is the Qu'ran.
    But if that is so then why did Jesus tell the disciples to wait in Jerusalem till it came?

C***tel Pa**a says I Also believe that the Lord is the king of heaven and Jesus is the Prince in Heaven. But this is my own personal belief from studying the bible and they ways Jesus explains things.

باذن الله هحاول ادعوهم للمنتدى بس الموضوع مش سهل لانى بناقش على جروبهم هما :) وممكن اطرد فى اى لحظه فمش عاوز تعبى يضيع هدعوهم بامر الله قريبا

يا ريت لو فيه تعليقات على اجاباتى او ارشادات كلى اذان صاغيه لكم

اللى هيعلق على الاخطاء اللغويه هكهربه مع انى ممتاز فى الانجليزى بس بنسى الكلمات اما بحب احاور

الشى الاخر للعلم فقط انا محاور باللغه العربيه بس احد الاخوه دعانى لمجموعات انجليزيه نصرانيه لمساعدته هوا اللى جنا على نفسه ههههه

بجد انا كان نفسى انضم لجروبكم الرائع ده من زمان بس بس الوقت لم يكن يسمح لكن الحمد لله

وطبعا لو احتجت مساعده هطلب منكم رغم انكم عارفين انى رهيب فظيع خطير فى الانجليزى الحمد لله الى الان لم يقف امامى شىء بس مسيره هيقف ههههههههههه

منتظر ردودكم
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ ضُرِبَ مَثَلٌ فَاسْتَمِعُوا لَهُ ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ تَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ لَنْ يَخْلُقُوا ذُبَابًا وَلَوِ اجْتَمَعُوا لَهُ ۖ
    وَإِنْ يَسْلُبْهُمُ الذُّبَابُ شَيْئًا لَا يَسْتَنْقِذُوهُ مِنْهُ ۚ ضَعُفَ الطَّالِبُ ْوَالْمَطْلُوبُ
    صــــــــــــــــــــــــــــدق الله العظيـــــــــــــــــــــــــــم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-02-2024
    At
    08:13 AM

جزاك الله خيراً أخي الكريم
    اللهم اغفر لأبي وأمي وارحمهما كما ربياني صغيرا

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

مرحبا بك أخي الكريم Islamic foxx
    جزاك الله خيرا على هذا الجهد الطيب
    ونتمنى لك التوفيق
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Last Activity
    29-08-2010
    At

شكرا لتعليقاتكم المشجعه وفقنا الله واياكم فى اظهار الحق
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ ضُرِبَ مَثَلٌ فَاسْتَمِعُوا لَهُ ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ تَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ لَنْ يَخْلُقُوا ذُبَابًا وَلَوِ اجْتَمَعُوا لَهُ ۖ
    وَإِنْ يَسْلُبْهُمُ الذُّبَابُ شَيْئًا لَا يَسْتَنْقِذُوهُ مِنْهُ ۚ ضَعُفَ الطَّالِبُ ْوَالْمَطْلُوبُ

Last Activity
    29-08-2010
    At

اكمال للردود حبيت اكمل ما وصل اليه النقاش فى جروبهم اليكم ما وصل

#
    T**e Er**son says : This is a meaningless thread. It started with a standard Muslim question followed by the standard Christian answer. Then the standard follow-up question and the standard reply, and so on. I've seen this kind of discussions before, and they always follow the same pattern. And noone will be convinced by the other.
    #
    Ch**el Pa**a says :Its not meaningless. You Learn from both sides:) Life is about Learning.
    Mon at 10:56pm · Report
    #
    Moh**med Sa**at sorry for retard :)

Hu**er Jones i will replay u

#
    Mohammed S***at Tore E**sson what u say ??

yes i think u r right man it meaningless the theard is discuss god is meaningless!!!

what u think meangiful theard in ur opinion ?? playing or what

it is meaningless to u and i dont care about that but i care about my life care about search of truth care about the real god i want to be on the right way u dont care that is ur thinking and i respect it :)

but u think u r in right way and dont care about others i was borned as muslim when i thinking about god i say to my self what will happened if christans is the right way i will go to hell !!! so i decide to read bible and read about christianty

so if u ask yourself this question u will find that theard is good theard not bad

but see what the great jesus say :

(ASV) Ye search the scriptures, because ye think that in them ye have eternal life; and these are they which bear witness of me;

that is ur life man not me :)

#
    Mohammed S***at Ch**tel P**a thank u i think u r right Learn from both sides thank u

Mohammed S***at 1. No. Because God can create a pure creature who turns itself into evil(satan.) And no my God created everything clean and pure. And it was cursed as a punishment and Satan brought the sin and death into this world.

man u rnt directly i will make u answer directly u r creature of god if u make mistakes u r the creature of god not changed man :) the answer from ur mind what u think in evil is he creature from god or not ? if creature u say the truth beacause the god only creater if not so u must worchipe 2 god :) because the evil created by another god :)
    small point in my religion the evil was as angels and he was obay the allah but then he disobay allah but we say 10000% that evil is creature from allah

but man evil in ur religion is very strong i wonderd that christians make his power as or more than ur god as u say ( jesus) read that man :)
    (ASV) during forty days, being tempted of the devil. And he did eat nothing in those days: and when they were completed, he hungered.
    luke(4:2)

SO ithink u must say as u say now because evil tested ur god ? 40 days not only that the god is hungery ????????????????

that is the final of the evil point man :)

So their is still the fact that Allah couldn't foresee what He was going to say so He needed abrogation? no man we belive that allah know every thing even what u thinking in now & he is creater to all creature & he is fair & give the human the proves that he is the god & make the humans choose there ways !!
    this is his describe that i cant discribe him as it
    Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The similitude of His light is as a niche wherein is a lamp. The lamp is in a glass. The glass is as it were a shining star. (This lamp is) kindled from a blessed tree, an olive neither of the East nor of the West, whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself) though no fire touched it. Light upon light, Allah guideth unto His light whom He will. And Allah speaketh to mankind in allegories, for Allah is knower of all things. (35) al nur.

4. Barely 30 years after Jesus died we have recorded Christian beliefs that our the same as the moder Christians today.
    what ??
    what about the adoptionists?
    what about the gnostics?
    :)

not that only did u know that the original bibel is lost not only that the very old manscripts & codex dont have full bible !! :) i know there is about 24000 manscripts but they all not complete & different :) now we didnt take about manscripts but i give u the proves that ur wrong there isnt any strong prove that say the bible that u had is the original one

5. It says the Comforter will be here forever. Muhhamad is no longer around.
    So if the Comforter is the Qu'ran.
    But if that is so then why did Jesus tell the disciples to wait in Jerusalem till it came?

first yes i say that muhammed have many sign in ur bible there is still some of truth in it :)
    Comforter yes the comforter live for ever look our prophete came to us & died as any prophete but he lives with us with quraan lives in our mind do u know how many muslims to memorize quran it is millions man even not arabian read it !!

my god allah say

Those who follow the messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear. Then those who believe in him, and honor him and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful. (157) surat al araaf

1- the Prophet who can neither read nor write,
    when revelation angel give our prophete muhammed the quraan he say to him read this he say iam not learned

now read from bible :
    (ASV) and the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee; and he saith, I am not learned. isaiah (29:12)

and more signs but this is enough ;

Tore E***son I bounce back the question: "what u say ??" I am aware of that this group has the word "chat" in its name, so your language is probably more appropriate here than mine, but I have to admit I that have a very hard time following you.

Please let me tell me a little about myself. I have lived in Turkey for over half a year, and I have been deeply impressed with what I saw there. They didn't even have to lock the door to the Christian church I visited there, because the Muslims respected the sanctuary of our holy places. I now live in Sweden again, a so-called "Christian" country. Here it is totally out of the question to leave a church without locking the doors. The Swedes won't pay any respect to any santuary.

I have visited Mosques in both Turkey and Syria and have been impressed by the seriousness of the prayers and worship that Muslims show. There are in fact times when Christian worship becomes TV show, entertainment and jest, and I have wished our worship would be more in your likeness.

I have had many very fruitful discussions with Muslims, both over there and here in Sweden. I have had many Muslim friends over the years, and no enemy that I know if.

I am defending Muslims against the Ultra-nationalists here in Sweden, with arguments that it is a very, very small but loud minority of Muslims that advocates violence and terrorist acts, and the fact that all my Muslim friends are peaceful and very friendly.

But yes, I am a Christian and will likely remain so, God willing and by the grace of God. And if this thread is really meaningful, then I'm very honestly happy to be proven wrong.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-11-2012
    At
    02:50 PM

Thread Information