Brothers and Sisters what can we say

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters what can we say

Last Activity
    08-04-2007
    At
    10:34 PM

Default Brothers and Sisters what can we say

Aslamu Alikum

Dear Members Read this please :

while in Islam Millions of Muslims Although there are many sects too ,, All of them have Holy Quran.. the same one from over 1400years old
    So what... Sunni's and Shiites kill each other every day. Does the Quran tell them to do this? No. It tells them not to do this. Muslims don't listen to the quran unless they want to. Just like Christians with the bible. What does it matter if they all use the same book when they don't all interpret it the same way?

And argue not with the people of "
    the ******ure (Jews and Christians), unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner, inviting them to Islâmic Monotheism with His Verses), except with such of them as do wrong; and say (to them): "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you; our Ilâh (God) and your Ilâh (God) is One (i.e. Allâh), and to Him we have submitted (as Muslims)."

---------------------
    Allah may tell you he is the god of Muslims and Christians. But the Christian God tells us that He is not the God of Muslims. He tells us that if anyone comes preaching anyone other than the Christ, let him be acursed. Muslims may teach of Jesus the prophet but they deny that He is The Christ. They deny that Jesus Christ is God. Jesus is God. That's what the bible teaches. Does the Quran teach this? Didn't think so.

SORRY ,BUT WHAT CAN WE REPLAY
    IN THIS CASE (THEY SAID ABOUT THE WARS BETWEEN Sunni's and Shiites ..........ect

please help me fastly

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-02-2024
    At
    09:13 AM

السلام عليكم
    sister can you wait i sent a letter to someone to help you
    اللهم اغفر لأبي وأمي وارحمهما كما ربياني صغيرا

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-02-2024
    At

اختي الكريمة لو تستطيعي الكتابة باللغة العربية يكون احسن ساضع لك لوحة مفاتيح بالاحرف العربية

http://www.almoslim.net/new_keyb/keyb01.cfm

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    07-06-2019
    At
    07:45 PM

while in Islam Millions of Muslims Although there are many sects too ,, All of them have Holy Quran.. the same one from over 1400years old
    واضح إن طالب العلم يحتاج للعلم قبل أن يتكلم ليحدد الصالح من الطالح .

المسلمين بجميع طوائفها تخضع تحت عبادة إله واحد ورسول واحد وكتاب واحد لا ثاني له ولا تبديل لحرف من حرفه منذ نزوله على رسول الله إلى أن تقوم الساعة .

يتبع
    إن كان سيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم ليس رسول الله لمدة 23 عاماً .. فلماذا لم يعاقبه معبود الكنيسة ؟
    والنَّبيُّ (الكاذب) والكاهنُ وكُلُّ مَنْ يقولُ: هذا وَحيُ الرّبِّ، أُعاقِبُهُ هوَ وأهلُ بَيتِهِ *
    وأُلْحِقُ بِكُم عارًا أبديُا وخزْيًا دائِمًا لن يُنْسى
    (ارميا 23:-40-34)
    وأيُّ نبيٍّ تكلَّمَ باَسْمي كلامًا زائدًا لم آمُرْهُ بهِ، أو تكلَّمَ باَسْمِ آلهةٍ أُخرى، فجزاؤُهُ القَتْلُ(تث 18:20)
    الموسوعة المسيحية العربية *** من كتب هذه الأسفار *** موسوعة رد الشبهات ***

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-06-2012
    At
    09:48 PM

Dear new member

What we can name as a war happens right now, it isn’t religious as it seems, it's political
    Their country under occupation and one team deals with the invaders and the other resist them , so it’s logical to have a conflict , and the Holy Quran has nothing to do with that.

Quran told us the right and the wrong
    So Muslims do the mistakes not the book

But the great thing about prophet Mohamed , that he told us 1400 years ago that we (Muslims) will divide into 73 teams only one of them will save from hell

Notice that prophet said that while the Muslims was unified , so how could Muhammad know that??
    Who told him that after years from his death, the Ummah will divide???

Certainly the god, and that proof that he is real prophet from god

About the Christ, we don’t deny that Jesus is the Christ, but we deny that the Christ is the god
    And we believe that Muslims and the Christians has the same god, both of us will go to him after death
    But we don’t believe that both of us worship to the same god , they worship to the Christ or the trinity , and this is ridicules to Muslims , because god is one , and it’s impossible to god to create another god because the second will never be a god because simply he is creature not a creator
    He didn’t create himself, he needs the god to create him, so he is a creature no matter how mush miracles he did
    Last edited by sa3d; 13-02-2007 at 04:34 PM.
    "سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ الْعَظِيمِ"

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-02-2024
    At

جزاكم الله خيرا اخي السيف واخي سعد واخي حبيب عبد الملك
    الحقيقة لا اعرف ان كان طالبة العلم نقلت الموضوع من موقع اجنبي وعايزة رد على هذا النص او هي صاحبة الموضوع
    Last edited by ronya; 14-02-2007 at 03:20 AM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-02-2011
    At
    09:27 AM

Quote Originally Posted by طالبة علم View Post
    They deny that Jesus Christ is God. Jesus is God. That's what the bible teaches. Does the Quran teach this? Didn't think so.
    Alikom Alsalaam Warahmato Allah Wa Barakato

The Bible didn't teach that Jesus is God read

Bible says Jesus has GOD

John said in the revelation book about Jesus “and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen
    Revelation 1:6 NIV

Paul said in book of Ephesians about Jesus “the God of our Lord Jesus” Ephesians 1:17 NKJV

Mathew says about Jesus in the Gospel of Mathew “Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Matthew 27:46 NIV

John mentions that Jesus in the gospel of John said “I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God”. John 20:17
    NKJV

All Christian scholars are saying that this a prophecy from God about Jesus "Here is my servant, whom I uphold” Isaiah 42:1 (NIV)

Peter says in the book of acts about Jesus that he is a servant of God “When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you" Acts

John says in the book of revelation that Jesus said after his ascention “Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name” Revelation 3:12-14 (NIV)

Bible says "Jesus is a Prophet of GOD"

The Bible tells us that Jesus is a prophet like Moses “The LORD said to me: ... I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account. But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death" Deuteronomy 18:18-22 (NIV)

He is a prophet like Moses
    He will not be killed, nor crucified like Moses
    Moses didn’t call for trinity, so Jesus the prophet didn’t call for trinity
    Moses was sent only to the children of Israel, so Jesus the prophet of God "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel" Matthew 15:24 He is not the prophet coming to the Whole world

Isaia has the same characters as Jesus, read: "As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever," says the LORD. Isaiah 59:21 (NIV)

Mathew told us the following in his gospel “The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee" Matthew 21:11 (NIV)

Luke told us that 2 of Jesus disciples said the following in his gospel "About Jesus of Nazareth ," they replied. "He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people” Luke 24:20 (NIV)

The book of acts told us that God exalted Jesus and he was sent to Israel “that he might give repentance and forgiveness of sins to Israel ” Acts 5:31 (NIV)

The gospel of John tells us that Jesus was sent by God “Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me” John 4:34 (NKJV)

Gospel of John tells us that Jesus was sent by God “Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me” John 7:16 (NKJV)

Gospel of John tells us that Jesus was sent by God “And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me” John 11:42 (NKJV)

Gospel of John tells us that we have to believe in God who send Jesus and in Jesus who had been sent by God “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life” John 5:24 (NKJV)

The gospel of Mathew tells us that Jesus was a prophet “This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee ” Matthew 21:11 (NKJV)

Bible says "GOD is not a man but Jesus is a man"

- The Bible told us that God is not a man “God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?” Numbers 23:19 (NIV)

Peter said in the book of acts “Ye men of Israel , hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth , a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him” Acts 2:22 (NKJV)

Gospel of John tells us that Jesus said that he is a man “But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God” John 8:40 (NKJV)

Bible says "God doesn’t die while Jesus died"

- Paul said about GOD “who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see” 1 Timothy 6 (NIV)

GOD says in the Bible “I live forever” Deuteronomy 32:40 (NIV)

Paul said about Jesus “Christ died” 1 Corinthians 15:3 (NIV)

Paul said about Jesus again “Christ died” Romans 14:9 (NIV)

Bible says "Adam repented from his
    sin" Eternal sin

- The Bible told us “But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die” Ezekiel 18:21 (NKJV)

The Bible says “Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own sins" 2 Chronicles 25:4 (NIV)

The Bible says that GOD said to Adam “But you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die" Genesis 2:17 (NIV)

Elijah told a sinner king that he will die because he didn’t repent and the king died in the same day “You will certainly die!" So he died, according to the word of the LORD that Elijah had spoken” 2 Kings 1:3-17 (NIV)

Adam didn’t die in the same day as stated, but he lived 950 years, why? Because he turned from his sin that he hath committed, so he should surely live, he should not die

The Bible confirmed that “God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?” Numbers 23:19 (NIV)

Adam repented and turned away from his sin, this is what the Bible confirms.

The Bible told us that GOD created the fruitful trees on the earth before the creation of the tree that Adam ate from and that is because Adam was created for the earth “And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil” Genesis 2:9 (NIV)

The Bible says “And the LORD God said, " He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever. So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword *****ing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life” Genesis 3:22-24 (NIV)

David said in the Bible that GOD forgave sins without crucification “You forgave the iniquity of your people and covered all their sins” Psalm 85:2 (NIV)

The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation” Genesis 7:1 (NIV)

The Bible told us that GOD forgave sins before the birth of Jesus “and as thou hast forgiven this people, from Egypt even until now” Numbers 14:19 (NKJV)

Paul says “Christ died for our sins according to the scrip ures

But Jesus says in the Gospel of Mathew "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'” Matthew 7:21-23 (NIV)

Bible says “Jesus was saved from crucification”

- The Bible says “The Righteous One takes note of the house of the wicked and brings the wicked to ruin” Proverbs 21:12 (NIV)

The Bible tells us “The righteous man is rescued from trouble, and it comes on the wicked instead” Proverbs 11:8 (NIV) .. Was this applied with Jesus the righteous man?

Jesus said to his disciples "But a time is coming, and has come, when you will be scattered, each to his own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me” John 16:32 (NIV), but Mathew says “Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Matthew 27:46 NIV .. God, the Father was with him or forsaken him? .. The Bible told us that God will not forsake his faithful ones and they will be protectedFor the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. They will be protected forever, but the offspring of the wicked will be cut of” Psalm 37:28 (NIV) Was Jesus a faithful one or wicked? Sure he was faithful so he must be protected

The Bible says that everyone must die for his sins “But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge” Jeremiah 31:30 (NKJV)

Again the Bible told us that everyone must die for his own sin “the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin” 2 Chronicles 25:4 (NKJV)

The Bible says “The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him” Ezekiel 18:20 (NKJV)

The Bible says that God will save his Messiah “Now I know that the LORD saves his anointed; he answers him from his holy heaven with the saving power of his right hand” Psalm 20:6 NIV

The Bible says again that God will save his Messiah “The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one” Psalm 28:8 (NIV)

The Bible says for the third time that God will save his Messiah “He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him” Psalm 22:8 (NKJV)

The Bible told us that the angel of the LORD will save his Messiah “The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them” Psalm 34:7 NKJV

The Gospel of Luke told us that the angel of the LORD appeared to Jesus “And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him” Luke 22:43 NKJV

The Bible told us that God will not forsake his faithful ones and they will be protected “For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. They will be protected forever, but the offspring of the wicked will be cut of” Psalm 37:28 (NIV) Was Jesus a faithful one or wicked? Sure he was faithful so he must be protected

Jesus was not the only begotten son
    of GOD

The Bible says that Israel “Jacob” is the son of God and even his firstborn “Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn” Exodus 4:22 (NKJV)

The Bible says that David is the son of God and his firstborn “Also I will make him “David” my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth” Psalm 89:27 NKJV

The Bible says that Israel is the son of God and Ephraim is his firstborn “I am a father to Israel , and Ephraim is my firstborn” Jeremiah 31:9 NKJV

The Bible says that Solomon is the son of God “He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever” Chronicles 22:10 NKJV

The Bible says that Solomon is the son of God “And he said unto me, Solomon thy son, he shall build my house and my courts: for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father” 1 Chronicles 28:6 NKJV

Jesus said to children of Israel “you will be sons of the Most High (GOD)” Luke 6:35 (NIV)

Jesus was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel

- The Gospel of Mathew tells us that Jesus confirmed that he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel “He answered ”Jesus”, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel" Matthew 15:24 (NIV)

The book of Romans tells us that Jesus confirmed that he was sent only to Israel “And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob” Romans 11:26 (NIV) I’m sure that wasn’t happen

Jesus said in the Bible "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel” Matthew 10:5-6 (NIV)

Trinity
    Paul said that the Son and the holy-spirit are not part of Godhead “there is no God but one … yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live” 1 Corinthians 8:4-6 NIV

John said that Jesus has GOD “and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God” Revelation 1:6 (NIV)

Jesus said "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, “I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God” John 20:17 NIV

Mathew says “Jesus cried out in a loud voice,.. "My God, my God?" Matthew 27:46NIV

The book of acts says “God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit” Acts 10:38 NIV

Do you think that the father who is in the heaven, and the son of man “Jesus” who was baptizing from John in the Jordan river and the dove which was over the head of the son are one or three separate personalities

Jesus said in the Bible “blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it” Luke 11:28 NKJV

Jesus said "He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God John 8:47 NIV

To Be Continued
    قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : "من دعا إلى هدى كان له من الأجر مثل أجور من تبعه لا ينقص ذلك من اجورهم شيئا ومن دعا إلى ضلالة كان عليه من الإثم مثل آثام من تبعه لاينقص ذلك من آثامهم شيئا"

Last Activity
    07-04-2012
    At
    12:13 AM

i think that like evey time....
    copy and paste

and alaah bless our brothers "hbeeb..sa3d..alseeef albtar"

and sis ronya
    and sis nura
    لَوْ أَنزَلْنَا هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ عَلَى جَبَلٍ لَّرَأَيْتَهُ خَاشِعاً مُّتَصَدِّعاً مِّنْ خَشْيَةِ اللَّهِ وَتِلْكَ الْأَمْثَالُ نَضْرِبُهَا لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ "الحشر 21-"

القرآن الكريم

متى27 :6 فاخذ رؤساء الكهنة الفضة وقالوا لا يحل ان نلقيها في الخزانة لانها ثمن دم.

أَفَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِبَعْضِ الْكِتَابِ وَتَكْفُرُونَ بِبَعْضٍ فَمَا جَزَاءُ مَنْ يَفْعَلُ ذَلِكَ مِنْكُمْ إِلَّا خِزْيٌ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يُرَدُّونَ إِلَى أَشَدِّ الْعَذَابِ وَمَا اللَّهُ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    07-06-2019
    At
    07:45 PM

So what... Sunni's and Shiites kill each other every day. Does the Quran tell them to do this? No. It tells them not to do this. Muslims don't listen to the quran unless they want to. Just like Christians with the bible. What does it matter if they all use the same book when they don't all interpret it the same way?

واضح إن حضرتك معتقدة أن الله خلق الناس ملائكة عدا المسلمين ؟

إنها البشرية ياسيدتي

الخلاف الدائر بين السنة والشيعة لا يعني أن هناك خلل في تعاليم القرآن والسنة الشريفة ، فطائفة الشيعة متعددة الأفرع ، ولو فرع واحد انحرف عن الطائفة فهذا لا يعني عيب في القرآن والسنة الشريفة .

لو كانت هناك مشاكل قائمة بين الطوائف الإسلامية لوجدناها منتشرة في جميع الدول ، ولكن أهداف الإستعمار واضحة ومعروفة من القرون السابقة لأن الأستعمار اهدافه زعزعة الأمن الداخلي ونزع فتيل فتن طائفية لهدم أي دولة لسهولة استعمارها وأنشغالهم بينهم وبين بعضهم ليعبث الأستعمار في ثروات الدولة وهذا ما وجدناه في العراق .

فهناك العشرات من الدول الإسلامية ولم نسمع عن خلاف واقع بين الطوائف الإسلامية إلا بالعراق .

ولكن لو حضرتك تحاولي أن تظهري الإسلام بأنه دين همجي فأنتِ مخطئه ، لأن الأحداث الدائرة الآن سببها أستعمار .

ولكن لو نظرنا للطوائف المسيحية ... فحدث ولا حرج
    فليس هناك استعمار ونجد الكاثوليك والبروتستانت يقتلون في بعضهم البعض .

فالخلاف بين الكاثوليك والبروتستانت في ايرلندا الشمالية عنيداً يرتكز على مزيج متفجر من العقيدة والدين والتاريخ والأرض والإرهاب والحقوق المدنية، يغذيه الحقد والغضب والكراهية.

The true face of Christianity
    http://www.angelfire.com/pa3/holytestament/timel.html

ولا ننسى الحروب الصليبية الثمانية التي خرجت من الكنيسة تحت راية الصليب
    http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/حملات_صليبية

وماذا فعلت ممرضات بلغاريات ومعهم طبيب بلغاري تسببوا في نقل جرثومة الإيدز إلى 393 طفلاً ليبياً

ما هي ديانة الذين أصدروا ونفذوا ألقاء القنبلة النووية ؟

البايبل ياسيدتي له ثلاثة نسخ يونانية وتسعة عشرة ترجمة إنجليزية وأكثر من ستة ترجمات عربية وكل هذه النسخة مختلفة بين بعضهم البعض ، فكيف تدعي أن البايبل هو كتاب مماثل للقرآن عن المسلمين ؟ هل لديكٍ نسختين للقرآن مختلفتين ؟

سميث فان دايك (المنتشرة)
    العربية المبسطة المشتركة
    الكاثوليكية - دار المشرق
    كتاب الحياة
    الترجمة البولسية

Stephanus New Testament
    Westcott-Hort New Testament
    Scrivener New Testament

1) New International Version
    2) New American Standard Bible
    3) The Message
    4) Amplified Bible
    5) New Living Translation
    6) King James Version
    7) English Standard Version
    8) Contemporary English Version
    9) New King James Version
    10) 21st Century King James Version
    11) American Standard Version
    12) Young's Literal Translation
    13) Darby Translation
    14) New Life Version
    15) Holman Christian Standard Bible
    16) New International Reader's Version
    17) Wycliffe New Testament
    18) Worldwide English (New Testament)
    19) New International Version - UK

يتبع :-

the ******ure (Jews and Christians), unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner, inviting them to Islâmic Monotheism with His Verses), except with such of them as do wrong; and say (to them): "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you; our Ilâh (God) and your Ilâh (God) is One (i.e. Allâh), and to Him we have submitted (as Muslims)."
    من قال لكِ أن الله في المسيحية وهو الله في الإسلام .

لا ياسيدتي

نحن لا نعبد خرفان ولا نعبد مجانين ولا نعبد إله يتبوا ويتبرز واضرب بالجزم ولا نعبد إله مات .

فقبل أن تتحدثي عن الإسلام كان يجب عليكِ أن تقرئي اكثر .. فطالب العلم لا يجادل بجهالة فيما لا يعلمه

Allah may tell you he is the god of Muslims and Christians. But the Christian God tells us that He is not the God of Muslims. He tells us that if anyone comes preaching anyone other than the Christ, let him be acursed. Muslims may teach of Jesus the prophet but they deny that He is The Christ. They deny that Jesus Christ is God. Jesus is God. That's what the bible teaches. Does the Quran teach this? Didn't think so
    كان يجب أن تقرئي عن الإسلام تتعرفي على تعاليمه ... عموماً أنا هنا لست لكِ أقدم لكِ الشكل الصحيح للإسلام لأن الله يهدي من أراد الهداية ، وحضرتك تحاولي أن تزويري تعاليم الإسلام لتدعي بالباطل تعاليم يسوع .

ما هي تعاليم يسوع ياسيدتي ؟

الملكوت للزواني ؟
    مت 21:31
    الزواني يسبقونكم الى ملكوت الله

2صم 12:11
    إباحة الزنى
    هكذا قال الرب هانذا اقيم عليك الشر من بيتك وآخذ نساءك امام عينيك واعطيهنّ لقريبك فيضطجع مع نسائك في عين هذه الشمس

مرا 5:11
    اذلوا النساء في صهيون العذارى في مدن يهوذا

اش 13:16
    وتحطم اطفالهم امام عيونهم وتنهب بيوتهم وتفضح نسائهم

عد32
    ِّ. 17فالآنَ اَقْتُلوا كُلَ ذَكَرٍ مِنَ الأطفالِ وكُلَ اَمرأةٍ ضاجعَت رَجلاً، 18وأمَّا الإناثُ مِنَ الأطفالِ والنِّساءِ اللَّواتي لم يُضاجعْنَ رَجلاً فاَسْتَبقوهُنَّ لكُم.

مت 26:51
    واذا واحد من الذين مع يسوع مدّ يده واستل سيفه وضرب عبد رئيس
    الكهنة فقطع اذنه

ويقول الناموس
    ام 26:3
    السوط للفرس واللجام للحمار والعصا لظهر الجهال

ولكن يسوع الإجرامي غير الأعراف وبدل النواميس وعامل البشر كحيوانات

يو 2:15
    فصنع سوطا من حبال وطرد الجميع من الهيكل . الغنم والبقر وكب
    دراهم الصيارف وقلب موائدهم

هكذا كشفت لكي وحشية وإجرام يسوع وكأننا نقرأ قصة من قصص مصاصي الدماء ، لقد فاق يسوع كل الأعراف التي تطالب بالحريات والذي يحمل على أكتافه العهد القديم والجديد .

هل هذه هي تعاليم يسوع ياسيدتي ؟

انصح بالبحث عن العلم بعين الحق لا بعين الحقد والكراهية ، فإن كنتِ غارقة في فساد المسيحية فلا تتمني أن يغرق الأخرين مثلك ... فما لا ترضيه على نفسم فلا ترضيه على الأخرين .

إن كان سيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم ليس رسول الله لمدة 23 عاماً .. فلماذا لم يعاقبه معبود الكنيسة ؟
    والنَّبيُّ (الكاذب) والكاهنُ وكُلُّ مَنْ يقولُ: هذا وَحيُ الرّبِّ، أُعاقِبُهُ هوَ وأهلُ بَيتِهِ *
    وأُلْحِقُ بِكُم عارًا أبديُا وخزْيًا دائِمًا لن يُنْسى
    (ارميا 23:-40-34)
    وأيُّ نبيٍّ تكلَّمَ باَسْمي كلامًا زائدًا لم آمُرْهُ بهِ، أو تكلَّمَ باَسْمِ آلهةٍ أُخرى، فجزاؤُهُ القَتْلُ(تث 18:20)
    الموسوعة المسيحية العربية *** من كتب هذه الأسفار *** موسوعة رد الشبهات ***

Last Activity
    08-04-2007
    At
    10:34 PM

Default عفواااا

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته :

عفوا أخوتي في الإسلام البعض فهمني بالخطأ
    ronya: جزاك الله خير الجزاء
    السيف البتار : بالنسبة إلى

هذا مقطع من مناقشة حدثت في أحد المنتديات و فيها تبين إحدى الصديقات ان المسلمين مهما اختلفت طوائفهم فان القران يجمعهم ..غير محرف كما في كتبهم لأنه قال إن كتبهم غير محرفة بالرغم من اختلاف طوائفهم..وا نا لم انقلها كاملة ((اعتذر جدا على عدم التوضيح لأني كنت في عجلة ))

أما بالنسبة لرد الشخص عندما قال عن حروب الشيعة و السنة توقفت صديقتي للحظة (( حزنت لأن المسلم يقتل أخيه فكيف ترد عليه ))
    بالرغم من أن هذه المناقشات لا تحدث إلا بوجود أحد الذين يعلمون بالدين و للأسف في الوقت الحاضر لا يساعدها أحد فكلمتني عن الموضوع..

و توضيح آخر :

و لا تجادلوا أهل الكتاب إلا بالتي هي أحسن إلا الذين ظلموا منهم و قولوا آمنا بالله و ما أنزل إلينا و ما أنزل إليكم و إلهنا و إلهكم واحد و نحن له مسلمون..هذه الآيه ردا على أحدهم عندما قال:إلهنا أفضل من إلهكم ..الخ

the ******ure (Jews and Christians), unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner, inviting them to Islâmic Monotheism with His Verses), except with such of them as do wrong; and say (to them): "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you; our Ilâh (God) and your Ilâh (God) is One (i.e. Allâh), and to Him we have submitted (as Muslims)."<<< أخذت من أحد المواقع المترجمة للقرآن الكريم و تم شرح أن المسيح ليس بإله و انما رسول من عند الله..و الله هو إله واحد خالق كل شيء ...الخ

sa3d: بارك الله فيك و أثابك
    Habeebabdelmalek: شكرا جزيلا على المساعدة

و الله يا إخوان إن الأعمال بالنيات و صحيح أنه مو كل واحد يدعو للإسلام لكن هذي البنت ما كانت نيتها إلى تنصر الإسلام و للعلم أنا مجرد طالبة علم في السادسة عشر من عمري لا مسيحية و لا متطرفة أو غير ذلك ..حبيت أساعدها لا أكثر و لا أقل ..و أعتذر الكلام كان مو واضح و لكنه كان حوار بين مسلمة سنية و شخص مسيحي و إذا تنصحوني بأن أوقفها فبفعل ..و كنت أحب شيء واحد- إني آخذ رايكم لأن المنتدى عجبني و الأعضاء رائعين فأنا أحب أتعلم و أقرأ أمنيتي أنفع هذا الدين العظيم و المسلمين

فهل تسامحوني يا أخوة ؟!!و تقبلوني أخت و عضوة بينكم؟؟
    Last edited by طالبة علم; 13-02-2007 at 09:04 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information