Paul v/s the Old Testament: 59 Contradictions

http://www.answering-christianity.co...han/Paul_v.htm

"For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive"

(1 Cor. 15:22)

versus

"The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin"

(Deut. 24:16)

"Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath"

(Eph. 4:26)

versus

"Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry; for anger resteth in the bosom of fools"

(Eccle. 7:9),

"Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go" (Prov. 22:24)

"He that is slow to anger is better than the almighty (What blasphemy!); and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city"

(Prov. 16:32).

"...God alone has immortality...whom no man has ever seen or can see"

(1 Tim. 6:16)

versus

"And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel; for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved"

(Gen. 32:30),

"And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend"

(Ex. 33:11),

"...I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up...."

(Isa. 6:1),

"...for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts"

(Isa. 6:5), (Amos 7:7-8).

"...Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife"

(1 Cor. 7:27)

"For I would that all men were even as I myself (single)...I say therefore to the unmarried and widows. It is good for them if they abide even as I"

(1 Cor. 7:7-8)

versus

"Then the Lord said, 'It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him'"

(Gen. 2:18).

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness...."

(Gal. 5:22)

versus

"And the Spirit of the Lord came upon him, and he judged Israel, and went out to war...."

(Judges 3:10)

“…whoremongers and adulterers God will judge"

(Heb. 13:4)

versus

"And the Lord said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms...."

(Hosea 1:2)

"Thou, Lord, didst found the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the work of thy hands; they (the earth and the heavens) will perish, but thou remainest...."

(Heb. 1:10-11)

versus

“…and earth abideth forever"

(Eccle. 1:4).

"By faith Moses left Egypt, not being afraid of the anger of the king...."

(Heb. 11:27)

versus

"And he said, Who made thee (Moses) a prince and a judge over us? intendest thou to kill me, as thou killest the Egyptian? And Moses feared and said, Surely this thing is known. Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh and dwelt in the land of Midian...."

(Ex. 2:14-15).

"That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such...."

(1 Thess. 4:6)

versus

"...and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God"

(Ezek. 39:10)

"...ye shall spoil the Egyptians"

(Ex. 3:22).

"God only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto...."

(1 Tim. 6:16)

versus

"Then spake Solomon, The Lord said that he would dwell in the thick darkness"

(1 Kings 8:12),

"Clouds and darkness are around about him ..."

(Psalm 97:2),

"He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters...."

(Psalm 18:11)

to complete them to 59 contraindication visit this site
http://www.answering-christianity.co...han/Paul_v.htm