The slavery and captive of war, Islam/Christianity

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: The slavery and captive of war, Islam/Christianity

Last Activity
    11-05-2020
    At
    06:24 PM

It’s very serious concern and if you didn’t ask about now so my intention to write about later.
    I will divide it to you for point explaining general rules for relation with captive and slave girls then I would reply on what you mention there.
    Q1: how to treats your captive or slave girl?
    Bukhari: Book 3: Volume 46: Hadith 723
    The Prophet said, "He who has a slave-girl and teaches her good manners and improves her education and then manumits and marries her, will get a double reward; and any slave who observes Allah's right and his master's right will get a double reward."
    *if you own captive or slave girl for any reason, it will not allow you to ignore her human rights and needs.
    Also the slave should do his job in his master service with honesty and integrity
    Q2: what authorized as verbal language with slave or captive?
    Bukhari: Book 3: Volume 46: Hadith 728
    Narrated Abu Huraira:
    The Prophet said, "You should not say, 'Feed your lord (Rabbaka), help your lord in performing ablution, or give water to your lord, but should say, 'my master (e.g. Feed your master instead of lord etc.) (Saiyidi), or my guardian (Maulai), and one should not say, my slave (Abdi), or my girl-slave (Amati), but should say, my lad (Fatai), my lass (Fatati), and 'my boy (Ghulami)."
    *you can’t even use bad language with your slave or calling him even slave so imagine beating him up.
    Q3: how you suppose to treat male slave?
    Bukhari: Book 3: Volume 46: Hadith 721
    Narrated Al-Ma'rur bin Suwaid:
    I saw Abu Dhar Al-Ghifari wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a cloak. We asked him about that (i.e. how both were wearing similar cloaks). He replied, "Once I abused a man and he complained of me to the Prophet. The Prophet asked me, 'Did you abuse him by slighting his mother?' He added, 'Your slaves are your brethren upon whom Allah has given you authority. So, if one has one's brethren under one's control, one should feed them with the like of what one eats and clothe them with the like of what one wears. You should not overburden them with what they cannot bear, and if you do so, help them (in their hard job)."
    Q4: does manumitted slave was good behaviour before Islam?
    Bukhari: Book 3: Volume 46: Hadith 715
    Narrated Hisham:
    My father told me that Hakim bin Hizam manumitted one-hundred slaves in the pre-lslamic period of ignorance and slaughtered one-hundred camels (and distributed them in charity). When he embraced Islam he again slaughtered one-hundred camels and manumitted one-hundred slaves. Hakim said, "I asked Allah's Apostle, 'O Allah's Apostle! What do you think about some good deeds I used to practice in the prelslamic period of ignorance regarding them as deeds of righteousness?' Allah's Apostle said, "You have embraced Islam along with all those good deeds you did."
    *manumitted the slave is god behaviour was exciting before Islam and he came god blessing upon him belay this behaviour
    Your concerns:
    1- Bukhari: Book 3: Volume 46: Hadith 734
    Narrated Abu Huraira:
    The Prophet said, "If somebody fights (or beats somebody) then he should avoid the face."
    It is allow for the master of the slave the beating but it is under very strict condition of not hitting any sensitive area.
    The beating should not leave marks on the body even for second and it should not be as example leaving broken bones and stuff like that.
    I have question for you that why the Hadith never mention the word slave or captive?
    If you read what i wrote for you above regarding not calling the name of slave or captive but fatai (my man as we say in public) or mawla you would understand this Hadith.
    2- Bukhari vol.5:459 p.317, Bukhari vol.8:600 p.391
    Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: I entered the Mosque and saw Abu Said Al-Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about Al-Azl (i.e. coitus interrupts). Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah's Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interrupts. So when we intended to do coitus interrupt us, we said, 'How can we do coitus interrupts before asking Allah's Apostle who is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said, 'It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist."

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
    That while he was sitting with the Prophet a man from the Ansar came and said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get slave girls from the war captives and we love property; what do you think about coitus interrupts?" Allah's Apostle said, "Do you do that? It is better for you not to do it, for there is no soul which Allah has ordained to come into existence but will be created."
    It’s not true what was written there Mohammad never criticized sexually molesting captives or slaves that a man owns.
    It’s awful act to rape the captive girl and if she give her owner hard time he would sold her to another person but what you mention above is not evidence on what they mention.
    Mohammad (god blessing upon him) when he was dying telling his people around him to watch for the prayer and their captive
    3- Bukhari vol.3:432 p.237

"Narrated Abu Sai’id Al-Khudri that while he was sitting with Allah’s Apostle he said, ‘Oh Allah’s Apostle We gets female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interrupts?’ [a sexual practice] The Prophet said, ‘Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it, No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.

It’s very obvious that even if you have any captive girl that you need to ask the apostle (God blessing upon him) what should be done with it.
    4- Bukhari vol.3 ch.113 after no.436 p.239-240.
    I didn’t find this exact one in English but the explanation of it as i would mention to you.
    ‘Ata said, ‘There is no harm in fondling with one’s pregnant (1) slave-girl without having sexual intercourse with her. Allah said: ‘Except with their wives and the (women captives) whom their right hands possess (for in this case they are not to be blamed).’" Footnote (1) says, "Pregnant from another man, not her present master." Bukhari vol.3 ch.113 after no.436 p.239-240. (Same ‘Ata as previous.)
    The fondling is not wrong and not forbidden with the captive or your wife’s even or pregnant woman, it’s not awful and I am not sure what is your concern regarding to this issue.
    5-the other concerns regarding before she gets one menstruation so that very normal.
    It’s just to be sure that the girl is not pregnant from somebody else and it’s not mean any kind or rape or whatever other people try to say

The issue is more complicated that Muslim capture slave girl and take her home and rape her, it’s more complicated than what you think and it’s regulated by rules.
    I will brief you what we talk about here:
    1-you should take care of all their needs (education, food, and housing)
    2-it’s recommended to free them and if it’s female to marry her if she accept
    3-you can’t have sex with captive by force, it’s awful act and consider rape but you could try to footnote her and if was upset you have to leave her alone.
    4-if the captive give you hard time in general but not only having sex so as example she don’t do her homework, if she disobey you just sold her and that’s it.
    5-The issue of she gets one menstruation is not authority to rape her after that or this what i think you mean but in case you have sex with captive under that rule.
    I will give you brief of what we talk about above before we switch to the bible.
    Let’s have look at the holy bible as we mention all verses from old and New Testament.
    1- Let read how the holy bible honor the woman
    2- Lv 12:1-7
    1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
    2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.
    3 And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.
    4 And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled.
    5 But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.
    6 And when the days of her purifying are fulfilled, for a son, or for a daughter, she shall bring a lamb of the first year for a burnt offering, and a young pigeon, or a turtledove, for a sin offering, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest:
    Luke 2:24

7 Who shall offer it before the LORD, and make an atonement for her; and she shall be cleansed from the issue of her blood. This is the law for her that hath born a male or a female.
    According to what we read above that this apply also on marry the mother of Jesus as you see follow Luke 2:24
    2-Look at who will be in heaven according to the bible
    Rev 14:4
    These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
    3-Q: why God create the woman?
    A:we find it in 1cor 11:7-9
    7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
    8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.
    9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
    4-Q: could somebody sold his daughter as slave?
    A:we read in EX 21:7-8
    7 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
    8 If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he hath dealt deceitfully with her.
    5-The last but not lest is the rape of the captives woman slaves from the holy bible and god take his share also.
    What God will do with raped woman’s?
    13 And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.
    14 And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.
    15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?
    16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.
    17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
    18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
    19 And do ye abide without the camp seven days: whosoever hath killed any person, and whosoever hath touched any slain, purify both yourselves and your captives on the third day, and on the seventh day.
    20 And purify all your raiment, and all that is made of skins, and all work of goats' hair, and all things made of wood.
    31 And Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the LORD commanded Moses.
    32 And the booty, being the rest of the prey which the men of war had caught, was six hundred thousand and seventy thousand and five thousand sheep,
    33 And threescore and twelve thousand beeves,
    34 And threescore and one thousand asses,
    35 And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him.
    36 And the half, which was the portion of them that went out to war, was in number three hundred thousand and seven and thirty thousand and five hundred sheep:
    37 And the LORD's tribute of the sheep was six hundred and threescore and fifteen.
    38 And the beeves were thirty and six thousand; of which the LORD's tribute was threescore and twelve.
    39 And the asses were thirty thousand and five hundred; of which the LORD's tribute was threescore and one.
    40 And the persons were sixteen thousand; of which the LORD's tribute was thirty and two persons.
    Q: Does anybody have idea how they will figure out the virgins from the non-virgins?
    A: They will rape them or whatever people will call it.
    Q: What is the God need with 32 captive raped women?
    Q: what the need to kill all other non-virgin woman’s that they have no fault or did nothing?
    6-The slavery in Christianity
    We read the book of the bible- a history-the making and impact of the bible
    Author Stephen m. Miller & Robert v. Huber
    Book ISBN is 1-56148-414-8
    The bible in the modern world-the bible and slavery pages 198-199
    When the apostle Paul wrote to Philemon, he hinted that Philemon might wish to free his slave onesimus, but he didn’t insist on it.
    In fact, in two other letters Paul advised slaves to obey their earthly masters
    EPH 6:5
    5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
    COL 3:22-25
    22 Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God;
    23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
    24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
    25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.
    In the centuries that follow, Christian used Paul failure to demand the release of onesimus and his advice to slaves to obey as justification for slavery.
    We also read from the old testament LAV 25:35-46
    35 And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.
    36 Take thou no usury of him, or increase: but fear thy God; that thy brother may live with thee.
    37 Thou shalt not give him thy money upon usury, nor lend him thy victuals for increase.
    38 I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, to give you the land of Canaan, and to be your God.
    39 And if thy brother that dwelleth by thee be waxen poor, and be sold unto thee; thou shalt not compel him to serve as a bondservant:
    40 But as an hired servant, and as a sojourner, he shall be with thee, and shall serve thee unto the year of jubilee.
    41 And then shall he depart from thee, both he and his children with him, and shall return unto his own family, and unto the possession of his fathers shall he return.
    42 For they are my servants, which I brought forth out of the land of Egypt: they shall not be sold as bondmen.
    43 Thou shalt not rule over him with rigor; but shalt fear thy God.
    44 Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.
    45 Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession.
    46 And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one over another with rigor.
    You could loan the others with interest but not your own and you could take slaves from the nations around you but not slaves of your own.
    After all that I think I did clarify it all, I don’t think that idiot Robert Spencer will open his mouth again.
    I don’t know how somebody not from the middle east, he don’t know Arabic, he have no glue about his own old testament since he is Jewish and he make his living from throwing accusation around that he don’t have answers for it himself.
    END

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At
    12:55 AM

Rebuttal to "Answering Islam" team on Leviticus 25:44-46:

Regarding my points on Leviticus 25:44-46, here is what the anti-Islamic "Answering Islam" team wrote:

"For one thing the word for slave isn't present in the Hebrew text of the Bible, the NIV translated the word for servant in Hebrew as slave. Read a Jewish translation of these same verses:

And as for thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, whom thou mayest have: of the nations that are round about you, of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids. Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them may ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they have begotten in your land; and they may be your possession. And ye may make them an inheritance for your children after you, to hold for a possession: of them may ye take your bondmen for ever; but over your brethren the children of Israel ye shall not rule, one over another, with rigour. JPS Leviticus 25:44-46

Notice that the word for slave in the NIV doesn't mean slave in the Jewish translation, it means servant or bondman."

When I looked up the word "bondmen" in www.dictionary.com, I found it to mean:

1- A male bondservant. (http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=bondmen).

And when I looked up the word "bondservant", I found it to mean:

1- A person obligated to service without wages.
    2- A slave or serf.

(http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/di...rm=bondservant)

So, how is it possible for the NIV Bible to be in error when they used the word "slave"?

Ironically, the one who wrote this from their team is Quennel Gale, an African American Christian. He should pretty much know the English vocabulary very well from his writings in green above and other writings that I have rebuttals for on my site. He is obviously pretending to be naive in the English language to cover up for the slavery-promoting Bible.

Do you know what the word "naive" mean Quennel?

(http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=naive)
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Thread Information