why some women cover their hair and some not

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: why some women cover their hair and some not

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by musulmane View Post
    the 90 year old woman
    I think you still remember the elderly woman raped, you mentioned in your first email...
    she was 80 years old!!!

I think that enhances what I say people who have different criteria of beauty!!!!
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Continued.....
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

To put it in a nutshell,
    some of the wise reasons behind wearing hijab are:
    1- It's a Divine order... i.e., Divine orders ore not for pretty young women only!!!!
    it's for the differentiation between religious women and disobedient ones.. i.e., which ones apply the orders and which ones not...

2- it's the abstinence clothes
    3- to protect them not only from sexual harassment , but even from imagining them on somebody's bed ...
    4- Muslim women are the most valuable thing in our life...
    have you ever seen a jeweler exhibits his most expensive diamond in a shop window?
    Never !!!... Why? … simply because just being looked at by passersby makes it much cheaper!!!... That’s for a kind of metal, so, what about our women?!!!
    5- Islam Has ordered all women to wear it...
    to protect them even from the 1% of those people who have different criteria of beauty

6- It's not only an Islamic order, it was Christian and Jewish . too...

If you are convinced of the wisdom of wearing hijab, tell me to pass to the wisdom of POLYGAMY, having more than wife...
    With my regadings...
    إن شاء الله

Last Activity
    09-06-2013
    At
    07:16 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    ما شاء الله ، بارك الله فيك . سوف أنقل له جوابك أخي .
    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته .

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Which one do you prefere?
    the covered or uncovered one?!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

سوف أنقل له جوابك أخي .
    من فضلك إنقلي له الرد وأرفقي معه الصور
    وجزاكِ الله خيرا
    إن شاء الله

Last Activity
    09-06-2013
    At

Quote Originally Posted by Authentic Man View Post
    من فضلك إنقلي له الرد وأرفقي معه الصور
    وجزاكِ الله خيرا
    بارك الله فيك.
    أنا اراسله عن طريق اليوتوب، لهذا لا استطيع الحاق الصور و لكن ابحث عن روابط لنفس الصور ، الحمد لله الحقتهم مع اجابتك ، و بارك الله فيك آمين
    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Last Activity
    09-06-2013
    At

سبحان الله ، الله يعينك أخي .
    هذا هو جوابه

you are so funny with your examples, all examples not make any thing, just examples without thinking.... by the way I didnt read all your comments, too long.
    my example...2 flowers....one you can see another one you cover it,,it will die.

islam good form men, can have sex with 4 women , islam allowed with that , not just one woman for one man like god created.
    poor women not only covered but also wait 3 days when her husbands with other wives
    الحمد لله على نعمة الاسلام
    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

you are so funny with your examples, all examples not make any thing, just examples without thinking.... by the way I didnt read all your comments, too long.
    Are you asking for wasting my time?!!!
    You didn't read it all?!!!!
    Put up, or shut up!!!
    i.e.,
    Read it all thoroughly , or leave it all!!!!
    the last time I didn't mention funny examples, they were authentic life ones...
    So, either you disbelieve in the Bible, and think it does not fit this modern life,
    so,when Mariam and Mother Teresa wore it , it was old fashion and they shouldn't done that...
    or
    you didn't read the verses of the Bible I wrote to you...
    I proofed it through the Bible, not just examples
    So, either to change the Bible or disbelieve in it...

Regarding the flower,
    If a dog smells it, could you stand smelling it any more?!!

If you don't cover them in streats, they will be affected with the poluted air and die...
    They cover their heads in streats only, because homes are the real life for them, like a garden to flowers....
    For sure they can work and practice their life, but in hijab...

Now I mentioned the evidence from the bible, Just you have to speak with evidences from the Bible...
    Don't speak through your way of thinking and your desires
    continued
    Last edited by Authentic Man; 27-02-2010 at 07:31 AM.
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Regarding Polygamy,
    Having more one wife
    Allah created one woman for one man
    It seems that you have never read the Bible!!!

Do you believe in King Solomon, David, Jacob, Rehoboam, Abraham, Moses, Gideon and Hosea as authentic prophets?

king Solomon: 700 wives + 300 concubines

1Ki11:1 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites;
    1Ki11:2 Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.
    1Ki11:3 And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.

David: 29 wives + 40 concubines - at least
    1Sa18:20 And Michal Saul's daughter loved David: and they told Saul, and the thing pleased him.
    Sa 25:42 And Abigail hasted, and arose, and rode upon an ass, with five damsels of hers that went after her; and she went after the messengers of David, and became his wife.
    Sa 25:43 David also took Ahinoam of Jezreel; and they were also both of them his wives.
    2Sa 3:2 And unto David were sons born in Hebron: and his firstborn was Amnon, of Ahinoam the Jezreelitess;
    2Sa 3:3 And his second, Chileab, of Abigail the wife of Nabal the Carmelite; and the third, Absalom the son of Maacah the daughter of Talmai king of Geshur;
    2Sa 3:4 And the fourth, Adonijah the son of Haggith; and the fifth, Shephatiah the son of Abital;
    2Sa 3:5 And the sixth, Ithream, by Eglah David's wife. These were born to David in Hebron.;

2Sa 11:26 And when the wife of Uriah heard that Uriah her husband was dead, she mourned for her husband.
    2Sa 11:27 And when the mourning was past, David sent and fetched her to his house, and she became his wife, and bare him a son. But the thing that David had done displeased the LORD.

1Ki 1:3 So they sought for a fair damsel throughout all the coasts of Israel, and found Abishag a Shunammite, and brought her to the king.
    … etc.
    2Sa 5:12 And David perceived that the LORD had established him king over Israel, and that he had exalted his kingdom for his people Israel's sake.
    2Sa 5:13 And David took him more concubines and wives out of Jerusalem, after he was come from Hebron: and there were yet sons and daughters born to David.

In addition, he committed adultery with the wife of Uriah the Hittite!!!

2Sa 11:2 And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon.
    2Sa 11:3 And David sent and enquired after the woman. And one said, Is not this Bath-sheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?
    2Sa 11:4 And David sent messengers, and took her; and she came in unto him, and he lay with her; for she was purified from her uncleanness: and she returned unto her house.

Jacob: 3 wives + 1 maid
    Ge 29:23 And it came to pass in the evening, that he took Leah his daughter, and brought her to him; and he went in unto her.

Ge 29:30 And he went in also unto Rachel, and he loved also Rachel more than Leah, and served with him yet seven other years.

Ge 30:4 And she gave him Bilhah her handmaid to wife: and Jacob went in unto her.

Ge 30:9 When Leah saw that she had left bearing, she took Zilpah her maid, and gave her Jacob to wife.

Ge 28:9 Then went Esau unto Ishmael, and took unto the wives which he had Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael Abraham's son, the sister of Nebajoth, to be his wife.

Rehoboam: 18 wives + 60 concubines
    Ch 11:21 And Rehoboam loved Maachah the daughter of Absalom above all his wives and his concubines: (for he took eighteen wives, and threescore concubines; and begat twenty and eight sons, and threescore daughters.)

Abraham : 3 wives + 10 concubines at least
    Ge 20:2 And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.

Ge 16:15 And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael.
    Ge 25:1 Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.

Ge 25:6 But unto the sons of the concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts, and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he yet lived, eastward, unto the east country.

Moses: 2 wives
    Ex 18:2 Then Jethro, Moses' father in law, took Zipporah, Moses' wife, after he had sent her back,

Nu 12:1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

Gideon: many wives + concubine

J'g 8:30 And Gideon had threescore and ten sons of his body begotten: for he had many wives.
    J'g 8:31 And his concubine that was in Shechem, she also bare him a son, whose name he called Abimelech.
    How any wives he needed for having 70 sons?!!!

Hosea: 2 adulteress wives
    Ho 1:2 The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.
    Ho 1:3 So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.
    Ho 3:1 Then said the LORD unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.
    Ho 3:2 So I bought her to me for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley

You are forced willy-nilly to accept polygamy, or disbelieve in the Bible!!!!

continued
    Last edited by Authentic Man; 27-02-2010 at 08:04 AM.
    إن شاء الله

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information