Debate about Christian false dogma with the Russian priest Emmanuel

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Debate about Christian false dogma with the Russian priest Emmanuel

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-02-2011
    At
    09:27 AM

Habeeb Abd-ElMalek Said

Hey Emmanuel

Read the following with full understanding

a- The Bible says "Jesus said to him, Let the dead bury their own dead" .. Luke 9:60

Jesus here in the previous verse means that there are some guys interested only in this life
    he said that these guys are dead not alive because they are only making for life

b- So Jesus means that the guys insisting in doing the sins are dead, but when they hear Jesus then they
    will obey God's law and orders .. and God's advice is giving life
    .. again he is confirming that in John 5:24 .. I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life

Now let's see what is the meaning of John 5:25-27

A- I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live John 5:25-27

The meaning

Son of God a title was given to David, Jacob, Solomon, Ephriam, Adam and to the all of the childeren of Israel
    and the remaining was explained before

For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself

The meaning

Who granted life to the other .. Father granted life to Jesus .. So The Father is greater than Jesus .. For us we have only one God, the Father .. as Paul said

And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man

The meaning

God the Father gave Jesus the authority of Judge .. So, who is donner .. Who is the original owner of the authorithy .. Who is stronger .. also this verse is contradicting Matthew 20:23 .. to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared
    by my Father

Thank you

To be continued
    قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : "من دعا إلى هدى كان له من الأجر مثل أجور من تبعه لا ينقص ذلك من اجورهم شيئا ومن دعا إلى ضلالة كان عليه من الإثم مثل آثام من تبعه لاينقص ذلك من آثامهم شيئا"

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-02-2011
    At

Emmanuel Said

Hey Mr Habeeb

Can you please with all the wisdom and understanding you have tell me who is Jesus for you

It is very important before we can start showing and writting each other all the knowledge wisdom without inspiration

To be continued

P. emmanuel
    قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : "من دعا إلى هدى كان له من الأجر مثل أجور من تبعه لا ينقص ذلك من اجورهم شيئا ومن دعا إلى ضلالة كان عليه من الإثم مثل آثام من تبعه لاينقص ذلك من آثامهم شيئا"

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-02-2011
    At

Habeeb Abd-ElMalek Said

Hey Emmanuel
    - The bible says "Every prudent man acts with knowledge, But a fool lays open his folly" proverbs 13:16 .. and also says the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness

Paul says But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise

I'll use the Bible only as a reference for me and you .. This is Jesus from the Bible and this her mother
    a- Liar "He Said I'm the prohet like Moses and this was not true .. because only the false prophet will be killed .. as deutromony 18:22 saying. was Moses Killed? .. sure no!. Then Jesus was not like Moses
    b- He said I'll inherit king David chair and this was not true and he was killed mocked Him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews
    c- He insulted the prophets saying "All who came before me were thieves and robbers" and the book saying "slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God
    d- Gospel of Luke says Jesus is Bastard! "When his parents saw him, they were astonished. His mother said to him, "Son, why have you treated us like this? Your father "Joseph" and I have been anxiously searching for you
    e- He said "The Son of Man will come with his angels and will be great like his Father. Then he will pay every man for what he has done. I tell you the truth. Some people are standing here who will not die before they see the Son of Man come in his kingdom" .. He didn't come and he didn't pay every man for what he has done

This is what the bible told us about Jesus Mother .. Prostitute

Matthew 1:25 Contemporary English Version
    But they did not sleep together before her baby was born. Then Joseph named him Jesus.
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...5;&version=46;

Matthew 1:25 New American Standard Bible
    But kept her a virgin until she gave birth to a Son; and he called His name Jesus
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...5;&version=49;

- Matthew 1:25 Worldwide English New Testament
    But he did not make love with her until her first son had been born. He named him Jesus
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...5;&version=73;

Matthew 1:25 New Life Version
    But he did not have her, as a husband has a wife, until she gave birth to a Son. Joseph gave Him the name Jesus
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...5;&version=74;

Matthew 1:25 New Living Translation
    But she remained a virgin until her son was born. And Joseph named him Jesus
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...5;&version=51;

From the Bible Do you want to know more .. about Jesus

I'll smash the numbers you brought and you will bring to support your false dogma

Thank you for your patiency .. To be continued
    Last edited by Habeebabdelmalek; 13-12-2006 at 06:27 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-02-2011
    At

Habeeb Abd-ElMalek Said

Hey Mr. Emmanuel

This Jesus in Islam, Listen to the Quran telling you who is Jesus

"Christ, the son of Mary, was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how God makes His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth
    Last edited by Habeebabdelmalek; 14-12-2006 at 07:12 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-02-2011
    At

Emmanuel Said
    Notice that he started to be nervous and impolite

Mr Habeeb

I see that you are of more avidity to smash my "dogma". But I also hope that you really understand that any dogma by definition can not be smashed.... Just to say that. I remember of a pet that learned to speak and recite long speaches. One day as it was doing its usual way, it found out that it could not answer or reasonate with living being created to speak and recite. So what is the need? To speak and recite what you have learned and memorized? or To reasonate and logically dialog

Please this is not my level. I do not play games, I am a real as I am with my faith and am to not to loose time in *******ions...my Bible says: "A FOOL'S LIPS ENTER INTO *******ION, AND HIS MOUTH CALLS FOR BLOWS. A FOOL'S MOUTH IS HIS DESTRUCTION, AND HIS LIPS ARE SNARE OF HIS SOUL." Proverbs 18:6. NKJV
    "AVOID FOOLISH AND IGNORANT DISPUTES, KNOWING THAT THEY GENERATE STIFE." 2 TIMOTHY 2 :23

It is amaizing that a man can be as dome as his dome sinful heart and still anyway think that he is wise!!!! Who are you! can you fight against thornes? stop blaspheming the name of Jesus he is the Savior of the world and stop the time of ignorance and repent and believe in Him He will accept you. Stop exceding in your ignorance and may Jesus shine on and in you for the salvation of your soul. WITHOUT JESUS THERE IS NO LIFE. YOU ARE LOST without his Calvary sacrifice. ALL WHO EVER EXIST AS GREAT MEN INCLUDING MUHAMED AND BUDHA ARE DEAD AND THERE TOMBS EXIST. ONLY JESUS IS RISEN FROM THE DEATH, SEEN BY MANY AND ALIVE TODAY... HIS EVIDENCES ARE CONFIRMED AND PROOVED BY ALL VARIOUS AREAs OF HUMAN LIFE... YOU MUST BE REALLY SELFWISE AND OF A GREAT SUBJECTIVITY TO PLAY THE GAME YOU ARE PLAYING. Hell is real and the devil is real. Jesus is the only One who died for man to be saved and reconsiled with God. Acts 16:32 God who put on the flesh came to reedem man by taking his place and overcoming death and stan and death... So that those who believe in Him shall not come to death, but to eternal life in Him....HE WAS not killed, He gave his life volunterly John 11:18 .......John 18:37 Romans 1:22

Remain blessed, Jesus is alive and he loves you anyway. That is the fact

P. Emmanuel

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-02-2011
    At

Habeeb Abd-ElMalek Said

Hey Emmanuel

I don't know why you turned nervous .. Did I give you any personal openion? I just transfering what is stated in the Bible

a- In fact this is what I found about your preaching foolishness and your New Killed God in the new testment
    God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached
    and

God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached

b- The Bible is saying that you Believe in Foolishness? this your faith just foolishness like Krishna's worshippers "Hindu" their God killed and raised up .. I think you can worship Krishna

c- These are the words of the LORD of the old testment "A fool's lips bring strife, And his mouth calls for blows. A fool's mouth is his ruin, And his lips are the snare of his soul

d- In fact I'm sure you were not right when you send me John 11:18? to say Jesus raised the deads? MOSES RAISED 70, ELJEH RAISED DEAD, JEHU RAISED DEAD, EZKIEL RAISED 30000 DEAD So they are more stronger than your God

e- Also you sent me John 18:37 why? Pilate ascertained that Jesus the son of Mary is not the Messiah
    A- Pilate said to the Jews "I find no guilt in Him" John 18:38 John 19:4
    B- These are the properties of the Messaiah in the bible Psalm 45: 3- 5 "Gird Your sword on Your thigh, O Mighty One,In Your splendor and Your majesty! And in Your majesty ride on victoriously, For the cause of truth and meekness and righteousness; Let Your right hand teach You awesome things. Your arrows are sharp; The peoples fall under You; Your arrows are in the heart of the King's enemies" and Ialso saiah 42:13" .. Sure Jesus was laking to all of these
    characters

C- When Pilate carried out just a short disscussion with Jesus he was sure Jesus is not the Messaiah so As a result of this Pilate made efforts to release Him John 19:12
    D- Why Hirod killed the young babies on the days of Jesus birth?! Sure He was scared of the True Messaiah .. and when he met him after 33 years he discover that he is not the true Messiah "and behold, having examined Him before you, I have found no guilt in this man regarding the charges which you make against Him. No, nor has Herod, for he sent Him back to us; and behold, nothing deserving death has been done by Him"

E- Pilate and Hirod both of them found that Jesus is not the Messaiah "You brought this man to me as one who incites the people to rebellion, and behold, having examined Him before you, I have found no guilt in this man regarding the charges which you make against Him. "No, nor has Herod, for he sent Him back to us; and behold, nothing deserving death has been done by Him" Luke 23:14-15

F- Jesus of the Bible was not mor than a liar prophet "A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who pours out lies will not go free" so he was killed

G- Jesus was not the Messaiah "Now I know that the LORD saves his anointed; he answers him from his holy heaven with the saving power of his right hand

H- If it is true and Jesus was raised up, Enoch and Elijah didn'd die "By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death; he could not be found, because God had taken him away" .. are Enoch and Elijah are Gods

i- You said that Jesus was not killed? .. this is not true from your side and that is what the Bible confirming .. Jesus was killed
    A- "with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross" Acts 2:23

B- "whom you had killed by hanging him on a tree" Acts 5:39

C- "They killed him by hanging him on a tree"Acts 10:39

f- I think now it is obevious to you who is the foolish from us? "God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached" because all of your faith and believes are fakes like Hindu

g- Finally, I'm inviting you to use your brain and to submit to the Lord of Jesus, Mohamed, Moses, Abraham and Noah

h- I'm inviting you to embrace Islam "submission to God" .. and submit to God of Jesus as he said "I'm ascending to my God"

Thank you for your patiency

To be continued

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-02-2011
    At

Emmanuel Said

Forget about it Mr. I do not have time for this anymore. Thanks for your understanding

P. Emmanuel. FULLSTOP

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-02-2011
    At

Habeeb Abd-ElMalek Said

Hey Emmanuel

I hope you are O.K

A- Did you read Hirod and Pilate Story with the false Messiah

B- Here is another smash to your false dogma "worshipping Jesus the son of Mary and Joseph"

Did you read Matthew 1:25 from different translations .. read the following again to know you LORD

But he did not make love with her until her first son had been born. He named him Jesus
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...5;&version=73;

Thank you

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-02-2011
    At

Download the Debate in Word format
    Send it to all of your friends, Print it
    and Share in Good deeds
    Distribute it
    Attached Files Attached Files

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    05-01-2020
    At
    02:55 PM

Default Jesus Loves You!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by P. Emmanuel

bla......bla......blahhhhh, believe in jesus or go to hell..... He is alive and is still making miracles ....And though you are going to hell because you do not believe in him......Be sure that he loves you!!!!.....over and out..... end of the game

So, that is all what you get..... Can not answer your questions.....Sorry I will end the conversation and shut the door......But before slamming the door at your very face, I tell you onething: Jesus loves you!

Also, G.W. Bush loves you and Tony Blair loves you and they love all the world.....Why not!....They are CHRISTIAN leaders!
    If that is love, what is hate , tyranny and injustice.....

It seems that we should take the words of a so called christain, as they mean the reverse.....When they talk about love , we should translate it into hate and despise..... As Jesus (who is not Christ) loved the phoenician lady, asking him to cure her ill daughter as he loved all non-jews and called them dogs:

Mathew 15: 25-28

( Then came she and WORSHIPED him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour. )

So, to have his blessing, you should declare that you are a dog, since the claimed children of God (the jews) did not believe in him!.....So, it is better to pant and throw out your tongue while talking to your lord!!!! Squat in front of Your Lord and His Jewish Children, because you are a dog!!!!.....And what faith is the faith of dogs....Is it christianity as Jesus claims....because he rewarded her, for admitting that she is a dog and at the same time had fatith in him and WORSHIPED him, by curing her illl daughter!!!!!

Noooooooo!!!!!!..... I would rather refuse theis alleged divinity from any body claiming that I am a dog......and what heavens he is promising me!....heavens of Dogs who wait for the crumbs falling out from the heavens of the children of God , located above the heavens of DOGS!!!!!

So, Jesus loves dogs, and because he loves dogs, he does not love me because I am human.....So, let the dogs believe in him and WORSHIP him!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by عبد الله القبطى; 15-12-2006 at 03:41 PM.

Deuteronomy 21
    22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree
    23 His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; ( for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance

سفر التثنية:
    21: 22 و اذا كان على انسان خطية حقها الموت فقتل و علقته على خشبة
    21: 23 فلا تبت جثته على الخشبة بل تدفنه في ذلك اليوم لان المعلق ملعون من الله فلا تنجس ارضك التي يعطيك الرب الهك نصيبا

هذا هو ما يقوله الكتاب المُقدس فى ..... يسوع
    This is what the Bible says in the ..... Jesus

http://www.bare-jesus.net

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information