Excuse-me pope of Rome

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Excuse-me pope of Rome

Thread: Excuse-me pope of Rome

احمد العربى is offline اللهم اغفر له وارحمه وارزقه الفردوس الأعلى من الجنة
    Last Activity
    15-03-2009
    At
    07:07 PM

Default Excuse-me pope of Rome

Excuse-me pope of Rome

You are not to be blamed as you took your book as a pacesetter

Abu Islam Ahmed Abdullah

First of all, I hope you get well soon and become conscious again; as your position is really sensitive, as if people make mistakes it is okay, but if you do then it is a scandal. If people do not know about science and history, it's fine, but if you do not, then your ignorance is a shame on all popes' history. That is why I feel pity for you. In the same time, I don't consider you as a good person; as you came from a bad origin and now in a non-humane position which is The presidency of the Inquisition under the name of Establishing faith. Therefore, you suddenly became the biggest and most important Christian pope in the world. May be it is God's will to be chosen as to make people remember what they have forgotten for a short while thinking that the new Catholic has changed it's bloody shameful policy, but God wanted to scandalize by you your history and the Catholic history in general. Billions of people do not know much about the dark, shameful, bloody history which is full of betrayals, conspiracies, killing, and destruction, nor about the criminal regulation of your Ideology.

Excuse me pope and do not despair from what I say, as according to your Ideology I have the right to say about you all the bad things you have said about the last and honorable prophet, Mohamed -peace be upon him-, but I will not because our prophet - whom You offended - forbidden us from using offensive or rude language.

Now, I have to talk with you in a very simplified, less sophisticated language to be able to understand me; after that disgraceful mistake of yours, due to your absence of tact that people in distinguished careers -like yours- must have and because you can not make a literary diplomatic dialogue - which is something you really have to practice a lot- and finally because of your ignorance about nations' history and specially of a nation that even your young priests must know about.

What I am writing is neither about the Islamic nation's history nor history of Christianity but about the abusive concept in both creeds which you have not respected by your impolite de******ion on two bases:

Personal base: as you are an old man in your mid-eighties; thus, you should be able to distinguish between people, know their values and be able to differentiate between the believers of the one God and other pagans

Creedal base: I really excuse you for what you said about God's best creation and most honorable prophet. God’s will made me read in your creed which is supposed to regulates your daily life and by which you talk, live, act and react; and I know that we both agree that ethical standards are the same all around the universe, whatever the creed, religion, colour, nationality or gender is; like knowing the right from the wrong, guilt, disobedience, obscenity, adultery, prostitution, murder, deceit, ignorance, bad ethics and bad manners.

Starting from here, I will take you in a tour through your religion- with no racism- to find together with millions of other people who will read that letter which is sent by me, the Muslim who followed Muhammad’s ethics-peace and blessings be upon him, to you reverend who accused Muhammad-peace and blessings be upon him- that he came with no good but only with all bad deeds, and of course you know how precious the holy Quraan is, however you have premeditated to insulted it, or sorry you have insulted it due to your ignorance and misunderstanding. Furthermore, during your fraudulent apology you said that your indecent **** had been quoted from your grandparents’ statements in the middle ages; renewing with them the covenant and promise, and which is considered as a testament to your malevolent intolerant of the best human being born on Earth, showing that you are alike, just like your grandparents.

I hope you would tolerate me, and accept that am making you remember all of that in front of billions of people, as millions of them don’t know the reason behind what you have said, and which is that book described to be sacrosanct; however it does not exceed folklore as said by one Dominican parent. I read in it and I concluded that by insulting prophet Mohammad you are following what have been falsely stated in the words of Jesus.

I will be committed to your **** book; in order to know who is the bad one, the abuser, and the abused, guided by the words of your prophet Paul in the book of

(Proverbs: 26:4)- (Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.)

First: The Truth of Your Sacrosanct Book

Mentioned in the valuable study called “Entrance to the Bible” and quoted by the Jesuit Order of the Ecumenical French translation of the Bible [Issuance of the Jesuit Order, Beirut, Dar Al-Mashreq, 1985]. The launch of the Bible is the work of authors and editors, and a large number of them are unknown. Anyway, they weren't alone as that the people have supported them...

Jesuits' fathers say in the forefront of the Bible: "None of the Catholic scientists in our time believed that Muses had written all the Albantatik (five trips) since Creationism story to death (p. 4).

According to the American encyclopedia [ENCYLOPAEDIA AMERICANA] 1959 edition - Part III:

(We have not received any copy from the original author of the Old Testament, the ****s in hand, it has been reported to us throught many generations of clerks. We have abundant evidence showing that the clerks may have changed deliberately or inadvertently them in the ********s and travel, who's main work is to rewritten and transfer. The change has taken place without intent while making mistakes in the reading of some words. . . Also, while they copy the word or line twice, and sometimes they do not forget writing words but whole paragraphs, while the intented change has been exercised with whole paragraphs when they think that there is an error in the copy they have in hands, They also very often delete some words or paragraphs, or add to the original **** some explanatory paragraphs. .

According to the ecumenical French translation under the title (corruption of ****) :

((There is no doubt that there are a number of distorted ****s that separates the Almsuri first **** from the original ****, for example: the abrogator’s eye jump from a word to another similar on in an other line away. It is noteworthy that some abrogator introduce corrections to improve some expressions that seemed to be exposed to the risk of ideological interpretation)) [Sharia five books: Orient House publications-Beirut]

Thus, it is clear to the whole world that the pope and his pupils are emracing a book that it is not sacred, has not been sent by God, and It is not the words of Moses-peace be upon him, and not of the Christ-peace be upon him, however, he lies to the whole world that the his book is sacred, and to a person who can do so, not quite a big deel for him to offense the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, and even to God in heavens.

Second: According to Christian ethics sacred ****s:

I will take you in a tour in your book that you, your followers, and millions of people considered scarce. I will start with what Paul has said in his letter to Corinthians [ 6:10 ] that people who curse do not inherit the kingdom of God, however you have cursed Mohammed , his Quraan and followers, so will you be of those who inherit the kingdom , or your destiny will be hell?

I will go deep into the heart of your creed and the reason behind what you have said

God orders to steal the egyptians

(Exodus: 12:35)- (And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver and jewels of gold, and raiment

(Exodus: 12:36)- (And the LORD gave the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.)

God orders to drink wine

1st Timothy [ 5:23] Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

The Lord ordered adultery

Hosea. [ 1:2 ] The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.

God orders men and women to kiss each other

2nd Corinthians [13:12] Greet one another with an holy kiss.

God of love curses a Canaanite woman

(Matthew: 26:15)- (And said unto them, what will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.)

And cursed the prophets, peace be apon them

(John: 10:7)- (Then said Jesus unto them again, verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.)

Then cursed the teachers of sharia

(Matthew: 3:7)- (But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?)

(Matthew: 23:17)- (Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?)

And like that he cursed the best messengers of the Vatican, Boutros the first

(Matthew: 23:16)- (Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!)

And cursed others like

(Luke: 24:25)- (Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken

Furthermore, he cursed the one eating at his house

(Luke: 11:39)- (And the Lord said unto him, now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness.)

And cursed Herod

(Luke: 13:32)- (And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.)

And he was mistaken while talking to his mother infront of people

(John: 2:4)- (Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

And misused words in his speech with people

(Matthew: 7:6)-(Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.)

He asked to bring his opponents to be killed in front of him by sword

(Luke: 19:27)- (But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.)

And cursed the fig tree

(Mark: 11:12)- (And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry

Using violence to challenge the authorities

(John: 2:14)- (And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting)

Kill two thousand pigs in response to the impure spirits

(Mark: 5:11)- (Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.)

For someone to obey him; he has to hate his father and mother, his wife and his children

(Luke: 14:26)-(If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.)

Says he came to the sword and no peace

(Matthew: 10:34)- (Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.)

To deliver fire on the Earth

(Luke: 12:49)- (I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?)

Kills the children for what their mothers’ did

(Revelation: 2:21)- (And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.)

(Revelation: 2:22)- (Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.)

(Revelation: 2:23)- (And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he who searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.)

Thus, respected pope, we have stopped the whole world, who knows and who does not know, that when you hurted Muslims, the Koran of Muslims and the Muslim Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, you were just following what was said in your book by your Lord, that's why am not sad at all, and I realized that you are a real christian man, cleared to us that the Prophet Mohammed, peace and blessings be upon him, not what was intended in the bad remarks, but the bad is what you came up wiht and mentioned in your book, but because of my appreciation to you, and respect to your desire to keep your ignorance about Islam and the Prophet of Islam, I would have Introduced to you something brought by the prophet Mohammed, peace and blessings be upon him, to learn an area of disparity between what you have, and what we have here, ending my letter to Paul's words in the book of Proverbs 29:18 [26] :4 : (no response by the ignorant folly, so you modify), and God forbid, that we would exchange positions

Abu Islam Ahmad Abdullah

Many Thanks To : SHAASHABONA
    قال الله تعالى ( مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُوا مَا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُم مَّن قَضَى نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُوا تَبْدِيلًا ﴿23﴾ لِيَجْزِيَ اللَّهُ الصَّادِقِينَ بِصِدْقِهِمْ وَيُعَذِّبَ الْمُنَافِقِينَ إِن شَاء أَوْ يَتُوبَ عَلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا ﴿24﴾ الأحزاب

إن الدخول في الإسلام صفقة بين متبايعين.. .الله سبحانه هو المشتري والمؤمن فيها هو البائع ، فهي بيعة مع الله ، لا يبقى بعدها للمؤمن شيء في نفسه ، ولا في ماله.. لتكون كلمة الله هي العليا ، وليكون الدين كله لله.

دار الإفتاء المصرية ترد على شبهات وأباطيل أهل الباطل
    ( هنا دار الإفتاء)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-02-2024
    At
    08:13 AM

god bless you my brother ahmad my allah reward you en sha allah
    and that pop going to hell where his god is

allah send your peace and blessings upon our master muhammad the unlettered prophet and upon his family and companions and those who follow him

سبحان الله قادر على كل شىء منظر فى غاية الجمال
    اللهم اغفر لأبي وأمي وارحمهما كما ربياني صغيرا

احمد العربى is offline اللهم اغفر له وارحمه وارزقه الفردوس الأعلى من الجنة
    Last Activity
    15-03-2009
    At
    07:07 PM

Peace and blessings be upon our prophet Mohammed,Amen.
    God bless you and reward you to dear sister Ronya And bless us all.
    And we ask our Lord to destroy the enemies of Islam and Muslims ,Allahom Amen

Quote Originally Posted by ronya
    god bless you my brother ahmad my allah reward you en sha allah
    and that pop going to hell where his god is

allah send your peace and blessings upon our master muhammad the unlettered prophet and upon his family and companions and those who follow him

سبحان الله قادر على كل شىء منظر فى غاية الجمال
    قال الله تعالى ( مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُوا مَا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُم مَّن قَضَى نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُوا تَبْدِيلًا ﴿23﴾ لِيَجْزِيَ اللَّهُ الصَّادِقِينَ بِصِدْقِهِمْ وَيُعَذِّبَ الْمُنَافِقِينَ إِن شَاء أَوْ يَتُوبَ عَلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا ﴿24﴾ الأحزاب

إن الدخول في الإسلام صفقة بين متبايعين.. .الله سبحانه هو المشتري والمؤمن فيها هو البائع ، فهي بيعة مع الله ، لا يبقى بعدها للمؤمن شيء في نفسه ، ولا في ماله.. لتكون كلمة الله هي العليا ، وليكون الدين كله لله.

دار الإفتاء المصرية ترد على شبهات وأباطيل أهل الباطل
    ( هنا دار الإفتاء)

Excuse-me pope of Rome

Thread Information