Verses, ayat from Maryam sura

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Verses, ayat from Maryam sura

Last Activity
    15-08-2005
    At
    07:52 AM

Default Verses, ayat from Maryam sura

16 - relate in the Book (The story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family To a place in the east.
    17 - She placed a screen (To screen herself) from them; then we sent to her our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects18 - She said: I seek refuge from thee to (God) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear God.
    18 - She said: I seek refuge from thee to (God) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear God.
    19 - He said: Nay, I am only A messenger from thy Lord, (To announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.
    20 - She said: how shall I Have a son, seeing that non man has touched me and I am not unchaste?
    21 - He said: So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, That is easy for Me: and (we wish) to appoint him as a sign unto men and a Mercy from Us: It is a matter (so) decreed.
    22 - So she conceived him, And she retired with him to a remote place.
    23 - And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk Of a palm tree: She cried (in her anguish): Ah! would that I had died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!
    24 - But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the (palm tree): grieve not! for thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee;
    25 - And shake towards thyself The trunk of the palm tree: It will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee.
    26 - So eat and drink And cool (thine) eye. And if thou dost see Any man, say, I have Vowed a fast to (God) Most Gracious, and this day Will I enter into no talk With any human being
    27 - At length she brought The (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). they said: O Mary! Truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!
    28 - O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not A man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!
    29 - But she pointed to the babe. They said: How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?
    30 - He said: I am indeed A servant of God: He hath given me revelation and made me A prophet;
    31 - And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, And hath enjoined on me prayer and Charity as long As I live;
    32 - (He) hath made me kind To my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;
    32 - (He) hath made me kind To my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;
    34 - Such (was) Jesus the son Of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.
    35 - It is not befitting To (the majesty of) God that He should beget a son. Glory be to him! when he determines a matter, He only says To it, be, and it is.
    36 - Verily God is my Lord And your Lord: him therefore serve ye: this is a way that is straight.
    37 - But the sects differ among themselves: and woe to the unbelievers because Of the (coming) Judgment Of a momentous Day!
    38 - How plainly will they see And bear, the day that they will appear before us! but the unjust to day Are in error manifest!
    39 - But warn them of the day of Distress, when The matter will be determined: for (behold), they are negligent And they do not belive!
    40 - It is we who will inherit the earth, and all beings thereon: to us will they all be returned.
    صدق الله العظيم
    Last edited by احمد العربى; 26-12-2005 at 05:52 AM. Reason: نظرة مستقبلية

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At
    11:58 PM

Al Salamu Alaikom

: h7oda_mody

Barak Allahu Feeka

Smart selection of important verses from the holy Qura'an
    I wish God opens Christians' hearts and minds to receive understand and feel the grotesque allegations made on prophet Isa ( PBUH) and his mother (PBUH )

And I seize this opportunity to invite Christians to read this amazing eloquent amazing chapter number 19 of Qura'an. Read the interpretations, use your brains that God gave you and exert some effort to find out the truth to save yourselves.

I wonder, don't you feel that you deserve a good end? Won't you work hardly and sincerely for securing it ?

I still wonder and hope to find answers to these question..

Regards
    Last edited by نسيبة بنت كعب; 26-06-2005 at 09:20 PM.

Last Activity
    15-08-2005
    At

i will try to win redaa men allah gazaky alaahu khayer

Last Activity
    11-07-2012
    At
    09:11 AM

GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER MAHMOUD
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي :etoilever "ربنا آتنا في الدنيا حسنة وفي الآخرة حسنة وقنا عذاب النار" :etoilever نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Last Activity
    15-08-2005
    At

gazaky alaahu khaer

Thread Information