From the Old Testament:

19 God is not a man that He should lie, neither the son of man that He should repent.(Numbers 23:19)

Quotes of Jesus (Peace be upon him):

“Of all the commandments, which is the most important?” 29“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one (Mark 12:28-29)

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. (John 17:3)

16 Very truly I tell you, servants are not greater than their master, nor are messengers greater than the one who sent them. (John 13:16)

28"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. (John 14:28)

17 Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' (John 20:17)

9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called 'teacher,' for you have one Teacher, the Messiah. (Matthew 23:9)

40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. (John 8:40)

18 A certain ruler asked him, "Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?" 19 "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good except God alone. (Luke 18:18-19)

32 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (Mark 13:32)

30By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. (John 5:30)

42 "Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done." 43An angel from heaven appeared to him (God??) and strengthened him. (Luke 22:42-43)

17 And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, (John 5:37)

Answering the ******s used to prove his divinity:

Not the first one to be called son of God:

Israel is my firstborn son,( Exodus 4:22)
"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' (Psalms 82:6)
14I (God) will be his father, and he (Solomon) will be my son. (II Samuel 7:14)
the son of Adam, the son of God.(Luke 3:37)
9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. (Matthew 5:9)
45that you may be children of your Father in heaven. (Matthew 5:45)

Calling him Lord:

The word "Lord means Master or Sir, it is a famous title for the Peers, for example "Lord Chancellor, Lord justice Bingham. In Britain, you adress a judge or Peer as my Lord" ( Cambridge International Dictionary of English)
This was what meant by Paul calling him lord: yet to us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we unto him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we through him. (1 Cor 8:5), so Paul separated between the two words God and Lord because he meant that Father is the only God to be worshipped other than false gods, and Jesus (Peace be upon him) the only master to be followed other than false prophets, this was also meant by saying "through whom are all things, and we through him. " because he is the prophet whom they get their religion through him.
Even there are some English translations which sometimes use the word Master instead of Lord.
For example in John 5:7, CEV and LITV uses the word lord instead of Sir or Master, in John 13:36 YLT and WNT use the words Master or Sir instead of Lord.

“Before Abraham was born, I am!”:

1This Melchizedek was king of Salem and priest of God Most High. He met Abraham returning from the defeat of the kings and blessed him, 2and Abraham gave him a tenth of everything. First, the name Melchizedek means "king of righteousness"; then also, "king of Salem" means "king of peace." 3Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever. (Hebrews 7:1-3), is Melchizedek God?
23 I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning, when the world came to be. 24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth, when there were no springs abounding with water; (Proverbs 8:23-24), Was Solomon really existing by his body at that time?
So what Jesus (Peace be upon him) meant here is that Abraham (Peace be upon him) rejoiced when he knew that Jesus (Peace be upon him) will be from his descendants, and this word " Before Abraham was born, I am!, means that he was as Solomon (Peace be upon him), in God's knowledge since God knows everyone's life from the beginning.

Not the first one to raise the dead:

Ezekiel raised thousands of dead people (Ezekiel 37:1-14), is Ezekiel God?
Elijah raised one (I Kings 17:17-24), is Elijah God?
Remember: 30By myself I can do nothing (Matthew 5:30), and this was proved when he raised Lazarus in John 11 he said before 41So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”, then he made the miracle.

"I and the Father are one":

Read the con****:

29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. 30I and the Father are one." 31 Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, 32but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?" 33"We are not stoning you for any good work," they replied, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God." 34Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods" ' d ? 35If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came and ******ure cannot be broken 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'? (John 10)

So when he said "I and the Father are one", the Jews understood what you understood that he is God, so he revealed that point when saying: "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods", so how do they reject calling him God's son and they were called by the same title : "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' (Psalms 82:6).

Saying I and the Father are one is in the aim not in the body, otherwise all the companions of Jesus (Peace be upon him) are one.

22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one ( John 17:22)

Dr Constable, a Christian commentator says on this verse:

Jesus did not mean that He and the Father were the same person of the

Godhead. If He had meant that, He would have used the masculine form

of the word translated "one" (Gr. heis). Instead He used the neuter form of

the word (Gr. hen). He meant that He and the Father were one in their action. This explanation also harmonized with the con**** since Jesus had

said that He would keep His sheep safe (v. 28) and His Father would keep

them safe (v. 29). (Dr. Constable's Notes on John, p.169-170)

Not the first one to forgive sins:

24 No one living in Zion will say, "I am ill"; and the sins of those who dwell there will be forgiven. (Isaiah 33:24)

Notice also that Jesus (Peace be upon him) said "your sins are forgiven" NOT " I forgive your sins", he referred forgiving sins to unknown which is inevitably God, he didn't refer it to himself.

"My kingdom is not of this world":

It means that he wants Paradise not this world

16They (companions) are not of the world, even as I (Jesus) am not of it. (John 17:16)

19If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world , but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.(John 15:19)

Thomas calling him "My Lord and my God":

Calling him "my Lord" doesn't mean that he is God as mentioned before.
Calling him "my God" can't mean that he is God since it clearly contradicts with what Jesus (Peace be upon him) said to the Father:
3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. (John 17:3)

And with what Paul said:

yet to us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we unto him; (1 Cor 8:5)

So either the word God mentioned in that ****** like the one meant for Moses (Peace be upon him):

And the LORD said to Moses, "See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron shall be your prophet. ( Exodus 7:1) ESV

Or that Thomas said this here as an exclamation as when one says “O my God” ,or that this ****** was interpolated so that it can be a proof for the divinity of Jesus (Peace be upon him) since it clearly contradicts with other Bible ******s.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.":

There is a mistranslation to this verse, the first "God" in this verse is "hotheos" in Greek origin which means God (with capital G), while the second is "tontheos" which is supposed to be translated into god (with small g), and of course there is a big difference between both words , since God means Jehovah of the Old Testament, while the word god, means a god for pagans which is not meant in this verse, or god which means master as told about Moses (Peace be upon him) in Exodus 7:1" And Jehovah said to Moses, See, I have made you a god to Pharaoh. And Aaron your brother shall be your prophet." Or Psalms 82:6 ""I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' (Psalms 82:6)"