Jesus Gave The Glad Tidings In The Bible About Prophet Muhammad PBUH

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Jesus Gave The Glad Tidings In The Bible About Prophet Muhammad PBUH

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At
    01:45 PM

Default Jesus Gave The Glad Tidings In The Bible About Prophet Muhammad PBUH

In The Name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful

One of the very common disputes between Islam and Christianity is that the Islamic belief and the Holy Quran states that Jesus (PBUH) gave the glad tidings of one last prophet that will come after him as the seal of all prophets and messengers and his name will be Ahmad which is another name for prophet Muhammad PBUH

However Christians argue that Jesus (PBUH) never mentioned the name Ahmad or Muhammad and never told anyone that there will be one last prophet that will come after him and will be the seal of all prophets and messengers and their argument lies in
    "There is no verse in the bible where what you mentioned about this last prophet can be found"

But we Muslims believe that our mighty Prophet Muhammad PBUH is mentioned by Jesus Christ (PBUH) where he tells his disciples about this last mighty Prophet of Allah

So let us examine some verses in the Bible

John 16:12-15 King James Version

12I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now

13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide

you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself;

but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come

14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you

15All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you

End of verses

As we read we understood that Jesus (PBUH) told his disciples that he has a lot of things to tell them but they cannot bear what he wish to tell them and the word "bear" here means spiritually not physically as they won't be able to understand it

Because if we examine the mentality of children of Israel at the time of Moses (PBUH) we will find that they gave him a lot of trouble because of their very materialistic mentality and how he put a great effort to make them understand the will of Allah almighty and the spiritual world that they can not see or touch

They had a long way to go so they can grow spiritually because at that time they were like a little kid that if you told him

I made you a bank account and put in it 1 million for you

What his reaction will be? He won't care about what you said because he has first to grow up to understand the value of money and the procedures of banks

BUT

If you told that kid

I got you a toy

His reaction will be excitement and happiness because he does not understand anything not materialistic because he is still a little one

That what the children of Israel suffered from as they were materialistic people and this disease that Moses (PBUH) struggled to cure and he made an advancement with them but the disease carried on after the passing of Moses (PBUH) and the coming of Jesus PBUH

And that is why Jesus told them that he will not be able to tell them what he wishes but there is someone who will come and tell them those things when they grow spiritually but Jesus must go first so this person can be sent

Here Jesus made a condition, if he goes this person will come and other than that he won't come

Here I ask my Christian brothers and sisters who is the HE that Jesus mentioned 9 times? which is the only time where HE is mentioned 9 times in one verse in the bible
    The only answer I have gotten from any Christian to this question is

Jesus means the Holy Ghost not Muhammad PBUH

I consider this a very illogical and wrong answer, why? Because Jesus made a condition that this person does not exist and will not come until Jesus goes away

So

The Holy Spirit already existed long before Jesus's birth

Luke 1:15 King James Version

For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb

Here it mentioned the Holy Ghost with John (PBUH) in his mother's womb and in the same chapter the Holy Ghost was with Elizabeth and Zachariah too

But wait

Wasn’t the holy ghost with Jesus too? I believe so

Luke 11:20 King James Version

20But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you

So it does not make sense to say it is the Holy Ghost who Jesus was telling about and if Christians still argue that it is the Holy Ghost then I have a question

If it really was the Holy Ghost that Jesus was talking about then where is it until today after 2010 years and what are the new things that it taught you as Jesus said he has a lot of thing to tell you? Isn't the Holy Spirit with you priests and born again Christians? I do not know why it did not show up until now

But what I know and believe is Jesus was talking about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and here is why

First Jesus says

13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth

is Muhammad a spirit? Yes he is and not every spirit mentioned in the bible means Holy Spirit

Revelation 1:4 King James Version

4John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

So does Christians believe in 7 holy ghosts? I don’t think so

And in

John 4:1

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Here we conclude from this verse

False spirit = False Prophet

True spirit = True Prophet

So do you still think Jesus was talking about the Holy Ghost

Thirdly, Jesus said

13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth

And Allah told Prophet Muhammad in the Holy Quran

O Prophet! Lo! We have sent thee as a witness and a bringer of good tidings and a warner. And as a summoner unto Allah by His permission, and as a lamp that giveth light
    Holy Quran 33:45-46

And

Lo! We have sent thee with the Truth, a bearer of glad tidings and a warner
    Holy Quran 35:24

And

He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the idolaters may be averse
    Holy Quran 9:33

Fourthly Jesus said

for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak

And Allah says about Prophet Muhammad

Your companion (Muhammad SAW) has neither gone astray nor has erred. Nor does he speak of (his own) desire. It is only a Revelation revealed
    Holy Quran 53: 2-4

I leave my question to all my Christian brothers and sister to answer within themselves

After examining and explaining the verses is it logical to say the Holy Spirit is the one that Jesus was talking about? Or is it logical to say it was Prophet Muhammad PBUH who Jesus mentioned 9 times in that verse
    ?

Prophet Jesus Christ told the children of Israel

And (remember) when 'Īsā (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allâh unto you confirming the Taurât [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed
    Holy Quran 61:6

Allah almighty said the truth and all peace and blessings be on Prophet Muhammad, the pure people of his house, and his companions

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Jazak Allah Khaira
    It is really a wonderful article with logical ideas and explanation
    Thanks a lot
    By the way, is there any of the people whom you were talking with and think that they may seek for the right way you can then give them the link of this site to discuss with them
    Thank you again brother Issa
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by ابو علي الفلسطيني View Post
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Jazak Allah Khaira
    It is really a wonderful article with logical ideas and explanation
    Thanks a lot
    By the way, is there any of the people whom you were talking with and think that they may seek for the right way you can then give them the link of this site to discuss with them
    Thank you again brother Issa

My brother, thank you so much and may Allah bless you but if you really appreciate my article then read Al Fatha on the soul of our great sheik Ahmed Deedat because i learned a lot from him and his debates

Right now i have a close Japanese friend who was athiest then converted to Jehova's Witness because of his wife but then went back to athiesm and i really want to get him here because he is a good human being and would make a great Muslim

But the problem is the guy do not care about religions and think the problems of the world exist because of religions and by the way he is not the kind of person who insult or make fun of others beliefs because he does not believe, he is a decent person

I will do my best to get him here just like i did my best to introduce Islam to him before but as Allah says

Lo! thou (O Muhammad) guidest not whom thou lovest, but Allah guideth whom He will. And He is best aware of those who walk aright

Pray for me brother

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Jazak Allah khaira
    May God bless you my brother and put your effort in your good deeds
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At
    04:36 PM

بارك الله فيك يا أخي الكريم
    موضوع ممتاز
    جعله الله في ميزان حسناتك
    وننتظر المزيد من هذه المواضيع المميزة
    اسأل الله ان يجعلك فارووقا تفرق بين الحق و الباطل

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by peace-lover View Post
    بارك الله فيك يا أخي الكريم
    موضوع ممتاز
    جعله الله في ميزان حسناتك
    وننتظر المزيد من هذه المواضيع المميزة
    اسأل الله ان يجعلك فارووقا تفرق بين الحق و الباطل
    شكرا أختي الكريمه على هذه الكلمات الطيبه و أدعوا لكي بالتوفيق في كل ما هو فيه خير لدنياكي و أخرتك إن شاء الله!

Last Activity
    24-01-2010
    At
    04:23 PM

jazkum allah khair
    thank you

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by Karla muslim View Post
    jazkum allah khair
    thank you

Thank you my sister Karla and welcome to Islam! I hope God willing Allah bless you and enter you the highest paradies where you can be the companion of Prophet Muhammad, Jesus Christ and all the prophets peace and blessings be upon them

Thread Information