Why christians hate muslims?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why christians hate muslims?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    29-07-2014
    At
    10:15 AM

Default Why christians hate muslims?

In the name of God the Merciful
    christians and Muslims, are know: "christians hate Muslims", but why they hate this religion?
    They say too much: Muslims are TERRORISTS, Muslims Killing our families and childrens, Muslims are doing bad jobs with christians, etc...
    Ok, i will not say: "christians killing our families, christians are liars, christians fight our locations, then when we defense our locations, they were say bad things about us, etc...", because this words will make debates and discussions, then we will not end that with result, so Muslim remains Muslim, and christian remains christian, that will be if i was say those words, because that: i will not say that.

But, i'll say to christians one thing:
    Your religion was say to you: Love your enemy, don't use weapon to kill you enemy, but give he weapon to kill you, if enemy given you blow on your right cheek, don't give him blow or other, but you should turn your face for he give you another blow, etc...
    "All christians known that, i forgot the evidence from the bible on this things, but if you want evidence, i will search in the bible, but all christians are believe that"

So, if that was a true, why you fight us? why you hate us?

If you don't have any answer on this question, so if you left the christian religion, so you are smart, and others stubborn, and will remain them religion without reason!

Peace be upon those who follow guidance

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by مصطفى الحداد (محارب النصارى) View Post
    In the name of God the Merciful
    christians and Muslims, are know: "christians hate Muslims", but why they hate this religion?
    They say too much: Muslims are TERRORISTS, Muslims Killing our families and childrens, Muslims are doing bad jobs with christians, etc...
    Ok, i will not say: "christians killing our families, christians are liars, christians fight our locations, then when we defense our locations, they were say bad things about us, etc...", because this words will make debates and discussions, then we will not end that with result, so Muslim remains Muslim, and christian remains christian, that will be if i was say those words, because that: i will not say that.

But, i'll say to christians one thing:
    Your religion was say to you: Love your enemy, don't use weapon to kill you enemy, but give he weapon to kill you, if enemy given you blow on your right cheek, don't give him blow or other, but you should turn your face for he give you another blow, etc...
    "All christians known that, i forgot the evidence from the bible on this things, but if you want evidence, i will search in the bible, but all christians are believe that"

So, if that was a true, why you fight us? why you hate us?

If you don't have any answer on this question, so if you left the christian religion, so you are smart, and others stubborn, and will remain them religion without reason!

Peace be upon those who follow guidance
    Friend, this post of your makes me sad that you should think Christians hate muslims. Christians DO NOT hate muslims. It's true I feel sad when some muslims kill or mistreat Christians because of their faith, and it's sad when some muslims kill indiscriminately in acts of terrorism. However, I also feel the same sadness when muslims face the same mistreatment for their faith or are otherwise victims of violence. I don't hate muslims because of the actions of a small minority of people who call themselves muslims... And it's wrong of you to make such a sweeping statement as Christians hate muslims.. Open your eyes, you will find many Christians and Muslims living as neighbours in peace.

There are bad people to be found in all religions I can say with confidence that those "Christians" that hurt, abuse or kill another are acting contrary to the teachings of Jesus at that point they cease to be Christians where they count.. In their heart. I think the words of Jesus you are thinking of are these.... It's from the Sermon on the Mount"

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Love for Enemies
    43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

peace to you.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    29-07-2014
    At
    10:15 AM

For: "Eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth", we should do that if we need to give penalty for anyone who did bad thing with anyone, this if anyone will not make peace for anyone who did bad thing, but best for anyone make peace, lot of muslims doing that.
    But I tell you, do not resist an evil person.
    Why i should do that? it's weakness and fear! if he was killed one of my childrens for example, am i should give him other childrens?!
    If he did with me small thing, for example: (Given me blow, loot something from me, etc...), so i will not resist him, but if he did big thing (Killing, Storming the house, Storming the country, etc...), I should resist him! because if i will not resist him, he will kill me, and kill my family, and do very bad things, and in the end i'm loser!
    I don't disagree with your opinion, but in the big things i should disagree with that!
    This is what he calls infidels: "The TERRORISM"! where is the terrorism in defense on myself?

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

If Christians hate Muslims, they sin against God and are guilty of murder in their hearts. Muslims that believe Christians hate them have grave misconceptions about Christianity along with many others. We don't hear much about Christians blowing up buildings killing people by the thousands and themselves to kill thousands, but there are religions that teach that is an option and way to get close to God or go to paradise. One can make an argument as to why those in these religions hate people and/or Christians. Our God teaches us to love all people even our enemies; so, the title of this thread is a deception and misconceptions, and it promotes everything but love, joy, faith, grace and peace. Jesus said, "You'll know them by their fruit"

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by مصطفى الحداد (محارب النصارى) View Post
    For: "Eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth", we should do that if we need to give penalty for anyone who did bad thing with anyone, this if anyone will not make peace for anyone who did bad thing, but best for anyone make peace, lot of muslims doing that.

Why i should do that? it's weakness and fear! if he was killed one of my childrens for example, am i should give him other childrens?!
    If he did with me small thing, for example: (Given me blow, loot something from me, etc...), so i will not resist him, but if he did big thing (Killing, Storming the house, Storming the country, etc...), I should resist him! because if i will not resist him, he will kill me, and kill my family, and do very bad things, and in the end i'm loser!
    I don't disagree with your opinion, but in the big things i should disagree with that!
    This is what he calls infidels: "The TERRORISM"! where is the terrorism in defense on myself?
    I explained the meaning of this on the other thread. Maybe we should have started another thread for such comparisons. Forgiveness is not weakness. It shows great personal strength in order to be the better person and not retaliate in kind for a violent act. Our first instinct if someone hurts us or our families is to hurt back. However, this brings a problem that violence breeds violence. God gave society laws to live by and within those laws we appoint people to carry out laws that keep us safe and punish those who seek to harm us. Police, courts, prisons etc. an eye for an eye justice when in the hands of the people without recourse to the law is nothing but revenge carried out by vigilantes which has a detrimental effect on society.

Peace upon you.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-05-2024
    At
    12:48 AM

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-05-2024
    At

19: ليتك تقتل الأشرار يا الله، فيبتعد عني كل من يسفك دما. 20: هم الذين يتكلمون عليك بالمذمة،وينسون باطلا معروفك. 21: ألا أبغض مبغضيك يا رب وأمقت مقاوميك؟ 22: نعم، أبغضهم كل البغض. صاروا لي أعداء.

Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
    For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
    Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
    I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

2- رِسَالَةُ يُوحَنَّا الرَّسُولِ الثَّانِيَةُ إصحاح 1 عدد 10إِنْ كَانَ أَحَدٌ يَأْتِيكُمْ، وَلاَ يَجِيءُ بِهذَا التَّعْلِيمِ، فَلاَ تَقْبَلُوهُ فِي الْبَيْتِ، وَلاَ تَقُولُوا لَهُ سَلاَمٌ. 11لأَنَّ مَنْ يُسَلِّمُ عَلَيْهِ يَشْتَرِكُ فِي أَعْمَالِهِ الشِّرِّيرَةِ.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

3- سفر إشعياء إصحاح 48 عدد 22لاَ سَلاَمَ، قَالَ الرَّبُّ لِلأَشْرَارِ.

There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post

19: ليتك تقتل الأشرار يا الله، فيبتعد عني كل من يسفك دما. 20: هم الذين يتكلمون عليك بالمذمة،وينسون باطلا معروفك. 21: ألا أبغض مبغضيك يا رب وأمقت مقاوميك؟ 22: نعم، أبغضهم كل البغض. صاروا لي أعداء.

Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
    For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
    Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
    I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

2- رِسَالَةُ يُوحَنَّا الرَّسُولِ الثَّانِيَةُ إصحاح 1 عدد 10إِنْ كَانَ أَحَدٌ يَأْتِيكُمْ، وَلاَ يَجِيءُ بِهذَا التَّعْلِيمِ، فَلاَ تَقْبَلُوهُ فِي الْبَيْتِ، وَلاَ تَقُولُوا لَهُ سَلاَمٌ. 11لأَنَّ مَنْ يُسَلِّمُ عَلَيْهِ يَشْتَرِكُ فِي أَعْمَالِهِ الشِّرِّيرَةِ.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

3- سفر إشعياء إصحاح 48 عدد 22لاَ سَلاَمَ، قَالَ الرَّبُّ لِلأَشْرَارِ.

There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.

Dear Heart, may I ask what is your agenda in posting these verses? Is it that you feel they tell Christians to somehow "hate" muslims?

For the Psalms that you quote are from the Old Testament. It shows that as the psalmist was reflecting on the fact that God is everywhere present, that he searches the hearts of people, that he must know all their conduct, he was suddenly struck with the idea of the condition of wicked people in the presence, and under the eye, of such a Being. As God knows all things, he must know them... and this instantaneously suggested the idea of their guilt and danger. People of such characters could not deceive God. They would be known to him for what they were.. and could with such wickedness of heart not be surely anything other than objects of Gods aversion. By saying .. Depart from me ye bloody men, is a term that denotes bad person, the psalmist wishes to distance himself from such a person, to have nothing to do with him lest he be tainted by his wickedness. You know the Psalms were written during the time of David. Do you then think these verses in any way apply to muslims? Or do you believe these verses imply that Christians should hate muslims??

For 2 John 1:7-11... Here is the verse in full for you to understand the context.

7 I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. 8 Watch out that you do not lose what we have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully. 9 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take them into your house or welcome them. 11 Anyone who welcomes them shares in their wicked work.

John is warning followers of Jesus about false teachers. It warns to beware of Satan's next onslaught. That we should stay strong in faith in The Lord. Do you feel you fit this description? Do you feel we should hate you for the message you uphold which is contrary to the teachings of Jesus?

John also commands us to "love one another." ... True Christian love as Jesus showed is embodied in the Golden Rule.... Do unto others, as you would have them do unto John commands us to "love one another." Is it possible to command "love?" Yes, for sure, when we realize what true Christian love entails. This love is embodied in the Golden Rule: Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. Christian love goes beyond the emotional aspect and is actually embodied in an act of our will. Our proper attitudes and actions lead us to be able to express true Christian love. It is this attitude of love that will help us deal properly with our fellow Christians as well as false teachers. Christian love goes beyond the emotional aspect and is actually embodied in an act of our will. It is this attitude of love that will help us deal properly with our fellow Christians as well as false teachers. It's by love we are saved.. It's through love that I share my thoughts with you on this forum.. I do not know you.. You could be a bad person.. Tho I'm sure you're not and are very likely a good person who believes you are serving God in the best way you can. What kind of person you are is not an issue.. You are part of Gods creation and although you have shut your heart, eyes and mind to anything I may have to say. It does not mean I do not love you as a sister in humanity still and pray that every person can know Gods love through His Word.. Jesus.

Peace upon you

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-05-2024
    At

I explain the reality of today, the massacres committed by Christians against Muslims
    In Burma, South Africa, and the Crusades
    You can not visit the texts of the Bible, that was actually exposes your words

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    I explain the reality of today, the massacres committed by Christians against Muslims
    In Burma, South Africa, and the Crusades
    You can not visit the texts of the Bible, that was actually exposes your words
    What makes you think they were Christians? The Crusades with Muslim were religious wars that had nothing to do with Biblical Christianity. It was Islam and Catholicism. I see these religions as two peas in a pod. As for Burma and South Africa you seem to throw governments that are not Arabic in with Christianity whether they are or not. You are too general. Give specifics if you want to go there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information