How christian women and other faiths often view the muslim women

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: How christian women and other faiths often view the muslim women

Last Activity
    09-11-2008
    At
    01:51 AM

Default How christian women and other faiths often view the muslim women

Alot christian women and women of other faiths. See a woman walk down the street,
    dressed in hijaab and abeyaah and instantly think to themselves look at that poor woman,
    oppressed it to wearing those horrible clothes, her hair is covered .
    Then thinking we are programmed in to wearing such clothing , and to cover our hair,
    without even stopping to think maybe we like wearing this mode of dress,
    That its just normal attire for us to wear.
    Little do they realize they are the ones actually being programmed and brainwashed,
    by the media and magazines and fashion houses they are actually being told what to wear and how they should look,.
    During talking to my own family on this subject and my own experiences,
    with also my family being christians and me being the only muslim in the household.
    They have found it very strange that a person they loved and knew who ran after the latest fashion,
    and modern haircuts to keep up with the fashionable trends and going out most of the time having a good time.
    Had now changed and had turned a new corner in their life embrassed Islam was covered up no longer wearing the fashionable clothes gone were the modern haircuts aslo, and was dressed in hijaab and abeyah, i must tell you they had a very serious shock.
    When i was asked by them why was i doing this to myself and torturing myself with this attire i now wore they said be free wear what you want be the same as you were before little miss fashion.
    My reply to them was look don't you know your the ones being programmed told what to wear even how you hair should be cut even to how thin or fat you should be is that freedom,they gave no reply just a look.(probably thinking i had gone mad)
    I also said to them actually i feel more free now i am covered because my life is not being dictated to by media in how to dress and ho, now i dress for Allah and according to islamic law .
    My sister then asked me then how are you free ,i said look i am still me i have'nt changed .
    Just i have faith in God and i am trying to obey his laws that he has commited me to do,
    i am no longer running after fashion the most fashionable of hair cuts i know longer waste my time with going out and partying in clubs and bars and the more i learn about islam the more in love with it i fall i said to her before i was mis-guided now i am guided alhamduilah that i don't want that life any more that has no meaning having an empty heart and now its full with hope and love for God and because God loves me she thought i was crazy and still does.
    My mother was not to happy and could not come to terms with this that her daughter could give up her life of modernization,
    and was now sitting in her lounge dressed as she called it like a black bat,
    because i was wearing black hijaab and abeyaah she asked me who had brainwashed me i laughed and said no one i just love Allah, she replied oh well this is just a passing phase your going through you will soon be back to your old self partying and the daughter i had before dressing as you did before.
    Alhamdulilah i have neither changed i am still a muslimah my faith is alhamdulilah stronger than it ever has been Almighty Allah is keeping me on the straight path ameen.
    So my saying is for those who think we are oppressed a little bit of poetry for you.
    We are muslim women our hijaab(scarf) and our attire is what We require,
    we are neither subjected to wear by force we are not oppressed,
    may i stress we are muslim women we wear our attire because it's our desire,
    and its what we require its the pride we wear for Allah .
    We don't wear it for men.
    we are not forced or subjected to wear its our choice and our attire,
    so next time you see a woman of this dress just use your mind that we are not subjected and oppressed.
    But take a long look at your own attire,
    your skirts are short necklines too just take a long think how the media and magazines and fancy films glitter and balbels u try to keep up with and u say its us that are programmed and not you?.
    are you sure about this???
    For muslim women have not this desire just to cover and not be mans desire
    Last edited by احمد العربى; 05-07-2006 at 12:26 AM.

Last Activity
    14-09-2023
    At
    04:59 PM

good article masha allah , i hope all girls can read such useful article , just one thing i like to add to this ,
    muslim women are not such programmed and brainwashed as the most of western people think and i mean the christians western people
    cause the muslim women can have the fashion into islamic methods and acoording to shariaa (the clothes should not be seeing through and not to resamlbe the body -covering the hair )
    thats mean when she go outside her home only , and thats mean she can wear any thing she like at her home with her husband
    and she can do whatever she like as well
    if she is not married yet living with her family she can wear modrate clothes
    -if she has brothers- she can wear the modrate clothes without covering the head
    if she is with at home with with foreigner vistiors she have to wear the same as she going outisde (modrate close with hair cover )
    i think its very easy , but alot of western christian people think that muslim women wearing the same stuff inside and outside the home all the time , cause they are brain washed with thier fake media
    and finaly i like to add and say that muslim women are more clean more than any other women cause she washing 5 times a day pluse the showers - same as man as well
    now all what the muslim people can do is to explain such matter to christian people and the other faiths
    cause most of them think that we are living in caves its not our mistake but its thier lack of understanding , thier lack of knowledge
    i think they are whom are living in caves not us
    and muslim people now should fight such programmed media which the arab land now full with it , songs clips movies and such new stuf for islamic faith which they try to distroy us with it
    Last edited by احمد العربى; 05-07-2006 at 12:27 AM.

Last Activity
    14-08-2006
    At
    03:50 PM

I would like to present this song for U , this song for an english singer-he is muslim - its title :-
    I M TRULY FREE
    What goes through your mind?
    As you sit there looking at me
    Well I can tell from your looks
    That you think I’m so oppressed
    But I don’t need for you to liberate me
    My head is not bare
    And you can’t see my covered hair
    So you sit there and you stare
    And you judge me with your glare
    You’re sure I’m in despair
    But are you not aware
    Under this scarf that I wear
    I have feelings, and I do care
    So don’t you see?
    That I’m truly free
    This piece of scarf on me
    I wear so proudly
    To preserve my dignity...
    My modesty
    My integrity
    So don’t judge me
    Open your eyes and see...
    “Why can’t you just accept me?” she says
    “Why can’t I just be me?” she says
    Time and time again
    You speak of democracy
    Yet you rob me of my liberty
    All I want is equality
    Why can’t you just let me be free?
    For you I sing this song
    My sister, may you always be strong
    From you I’ve learnt so much
    How you suffer so much
    Yet you forgive those who laugh at you
    You walk with no fear
    Through the insults you hear
    Your wish so sincere
    That they’d understand you
    But before you walk away
    This time you turn and say:
    But don’t you see?
    That I’m truly free
    This piece of scarf on me
    I wear so proudly
    To preserve my dignity
    My modesty
    My integrity
    So let me be
    She says with a smile
    I’m the one who’s free
    Last edited by Raak1988; 03-07-2006 at 01:57 PM.

من يروم المجد يجري أدمعا= تحت جن الليل ليلا معتما
    أو يثير النقع في وجه العدا=إن للجنات سحراً محكماِ

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At
    12:55 AM

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    I would sing back to her:
    How can you be free when a slave to religion you're proud to be.
    Free is what you can claim to be, but this my sister cannot truth doesn't see.
    Whom the son sets free is free indeed never has one been saved by her good works or deeds.
    Just because you cover from your head to toe one can always see it as your foe
    If all you want is equality & for others to let you be in liberty, how is you claim to me that in your cover you are free?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At
    12:55 AM

Without the benefit of a protest, why do not you write reviews of the subject
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    Without the benefit of a protest, why do not you write reviews of the subject
    It was just my response to the poem. I wish I could edit my word and spelling errors. When can I post directly?

Thread Information