Jesus forgave sin and accepted worship.

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jesus forgave sin and accepted worship.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

Default Jesus forgave sin and accepted worship.

Since Jesus forgave sin and accepted worship, why do Muslim have difficulty seeing that Jesus was way more than just a prophet? Is it because they think that is not recorded truly in the Bible?

Last Activity
    28-04-2024
    At
    10:17 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    Since Jesus forgave sin and accepted worship, why do Muslim have difficulty seeing that Jesus was way more than just a prophet? Is it because they think that is not recorded truly in the Bible?

Because for once it contradicts the idea of monotheism , the OT, and the quran and the simple human brain
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989 View Post

Because for once it contradicts the idea of monotheism , the OT, and the quran and the simple human brain
    It contradicts the idea monotheism in your opinion. Islam got the idea of monotheism from the Jews and Christians, as far as I can tell from history. Know that during pre Islamic times the people worshipped some 360 deities Hubal, for instance, was the moon god. Do you know who took over for Hubal as the singled out one and only god? If you don't know, I'll go no further than this. Continue your research friend; perhaps you'll come to the knowledge of truth hopefully before it is too late.
    Peace

Last Activity
    28-04-2024
    At

It contradicts the idea monotheism in your opinion. Islam got the idea of monotheism from the Jews and Christians, as far as I can tell from history. Know that during pre Islamic times the people worshipped some 360 deities Hubal, for instance, was the moon god. Do you know who took over for Hubal as the singled out one and only god? If you don't know, I'll go no further than this. Continue your research friend; perhaps you'll come to the knowledge of truth hopefully before it is too late.
    Peace
    You have no idea about the pre islamic pagans , well for once the moon god was wad ود NOT hubal my friend , You really need to do your own research my friend . The pagans worshipped god as the supreme being however they worshipped other gods with him like hubal who was the second after god.
    My friend this whole moon god conspiracy is a lie by your current pastors. There were many jews and christians who used the name Allah as god and who included it in their names like abdullah ibn Suriyah the jewish rabbi in median. Not to mention the arabian bible which has the name allah in it

Trust me I made enough research about it

Allah is an arabic translation from the syriac illah which is the syriac translation of elohim . Allah simply means god in arabic it is also used in the arabic bible . Inscriptions of Allah were found on re islamic christian tombs to refer to god, Source:
    James Bellamy, ‘Two Pre-Islamic Arabic Inscriptions Revised: Jabal Ramm and Umm al-Jimal’, Journal of the American Oriental Society, 108/3 (1988)

Also there were jews and christians in pre islamic times who included the name allah in their names such as Abdullah ibn salam and Andullah ibn Soriyya two jewish rabbis in Medina before Islam

Syriac and ithopian texts in pre islamic times also include the name :
    Rick Brown, Who was ‘Allah’ before Islam? Evidence that the term ‘Allah’ originated with Jewish and Christian Arabs (2007), page 8.

peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

You have no idea about the pre islamic pagans , well for once the moon god was wad ود NOT hubal my friend , You really need to do your own research my friend . The pagans worshipped god as the supreme being however they worshipped other gods with him like hubal who was the second after god.
    My friend this whole moon god conspiracy is a lie by your current pastors. There were many jews and christians who used the name Allah as god and who included it in their names like abdullah ibn Suriyah the jewish rabbi in median. Not to mention the arabian bible which has the name allah in it.

Trust me I made enough research about it

Allah is an arabic translation from the syriac illah which is the syriac translation of elohim . Allah simply means god in arabic it is also used in the arabic bible . Inscriptions of Allah were found on re islamic christian tombs to refer to god, Source:
    James Bellamy, ‘Two Pre-Islamic Arabic Inscriptions Revised: Jabal Ramm and Umm al-Jimal’, Journal of the American Oriental Society, 108/3 (1988)

Also there were jews and christians in pre islamic times who included the name allah in their names such as Abdullah ibn salam and Andullah ibn Soriyya two jewish rabbis in Medina before Islam

Syriac and ithopian texts in pre islamic times also include the name :
    Rick Brown, Who was ‘Allah’ before Islam? Evidence that the term ‘Allah’ originated with Jewish and Christian Arabs (2007), page 8.

peace
    Please show your source for this. I don't have a problem with the Arabic term Allah for "the God" but I know that Allah is not God's name, and I find it strange that Islam is a religion that doesn't mention or seem to know the personal name for God. I am not referring to the 99 titles given, but His name. What is God's name according to Islam?
    As for the 360 deities during pagan pre Islamic history, you don't know what I know. If you are going to say there was no such thing as a moon god then it is you that needs to do research not me, but I do trust you have done some research.

Peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

BTW, our believing that Jesus is the son of God is not something Christians made up out of the blue. Theses are the words of God. We just accept it even though we don't understand how this is possible fully, but you reject it based on your human understanding or the understanding of other human beings and what they claim their god said; we accept it only by God's grace and faith.
    peace

Last Activity
    28-04-2024
    At

Please show your source for this. I don't have a problem with the Arabic term Allah for "the God" but I know that Allah is not God's name, and I find it strange that Islam is a religion that doesn't mention or seem to know the personal name for God. I am not referring to the 99 titles given, but His name. What is God's name according to Islam?
    As for the 360 deities during pagan pre Islamic history, you don't know what I know. If you are going to say there was no such thing as a moon god then it is you that needs to do research not me, but I do trust you have done some research.

Peace

You are so oblivious , you do not know what I know really thats your argument!!!!!!!

The moon god was wad ود not hubal

I already showed you my references in my response . So you need to do some reaserch , in fact a lot of research , an arab christian would laugh at such accusations

Trust me you are throwing dust on your eyes by such claims .

Again the presilamic god of moon was wad ود

You can review the book of alkalby nmed alasnam or the book of yaqut al hamawy, where wad is depicted as the preislamic lunar god and Auzza العزى sometimes is refferd to as the solar goddess

peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

I addressed this but my post didn't show up. Whether Hubal was the moon god or not is not important to the discussion, and I won't go there with you.

Last Activity
    28-04-2024
    At

I addressed this but my post didn't show up. Whether Hubal was the moon god or not is not important to the discussion, and I won't go there with you.
    I already proved that preislamic jews and christians used the word allah in their texts , inscriptions and bible . It is a simple matter of linguistics .

BTW do not change the topic if you want your post to be posted

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

I already proved that preislamic jews and christians used the word allah in their texts , inscriptions and bible . It is a simple matter of linguistics .

BTW do not change the topic if you want your post to be posted
    The posts of mine that weren't posted for that reason should at least be sent back to me so I could either put it in the proper location or learn how it is off topic. It is like sending mail in the post office. If it doesn't make it to the address you sent it to for whatever reason, it should be returned to sender. There is emotion energy in the way of time and trouble to generate a post. To not return it and let it be lost in cyber space is cruel and unjust.

Finally, I have already told you that I don't have a problem with God being called Allah. I'll tell you, however, that the Allah of the Christians is not the same Allah of Islam, and I can prove that very easily. BTW, stop acting like you are a moderator or one who judges why my posts are not showing.

Moderators: please return my rejected posts, thank you. The point of this thread is that only God can forgive sins against Him. Jesus forgave sins against God; so come to your own conclusions who Jesus is for being able to do this and why He didn't turn down worship like His apostles and angels did!

Peace

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information