حوار مع امريكية ارجوا من الادارة تحديد محاور

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: حوار مع امريكية ارجوا من الادارة تحديد محاور

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-05-2024
    At
    12:48 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اتمنى من الاخوة والاخوات اضافة تعليقاتهم هنا

https://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t194480.html

وذلك بناء على طلب النصرانية تحديد عضو واحد لحوارها وقد تكفل الاخ عيسى محمد المهدي - جزاه الله خير- بذلك

دمتم بعز الاسلام
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-01-2015
    At
    07:38 AM

I know Jesus Christ is the son of god no amount of talk by you muslim will ever change that or the fact that on top of the holiest place on earth I what you people have written for god to see looking down on the dome it says god has no son but guess what ? not only does he have son but I love him with my whole heart and soul and wouldn't blink to die for him instanity ... NOW LOOK UP DO NOT CAST YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-01-2015
    At

اين الكلام الذي نقلته من ساعة ؟؟؟؟؟

لا ادري كيف آلية هذا المنتدى لكنه من اغرب المنتديات استخداما

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At
    01:45 PM

هل من اخبار عن زميلتنا النصرانية اخي دارك؟

أسأل الله ان يكون المانع خير!

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-05-2024
    At
    12:48 AM

Quote Originally Posted by darkline View Post
    اين الكلام الذي نقلته من ساعة ؟؟؟؟؟

لا ادري كيف آلية هذا المنتدى لكنه من اغرب المنتديات استخداما
    المشاركات تخضع للرقابة بالنسبة للاعضاء الجدد امثالك اخي الكريم

تم اعتمادها

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

I know Jesus Christ is the son of god no amount of talk by you muslim will ever change that or the fact that on top of the holiest place on earth I what you people have written for god to see looking down on the dome it says god has no son but guess what ? not only does he have son but I love him with my whole heart and soul and wouldn't blink to die for him instanity ... NOW LOOK UP DO NOT CAST YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE

But that means that your faith has no proof to it from your own book

Actually what is in your book opposes your own belief

What if I want to consider Christianity to convert & asked you for an evidence for your own belief

? what you will say

Your own personal impressions & beliefs has no relevance in a dialogue based on proof & evidence

Jesus Christ peace be upon him is a man

[But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. ]
    [NKJV][Jn.8.40]

And a son of man

[KJV][Mt.19.28][And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.]

He does not know when is the hour so how can he be a God

[But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. ]
    [NKJV][Mk.13.32]

he already worships the father so how can he be a God? A God worshiping another greater God?

[KJV][Jn.4.21][Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.]

He says true worshipers worship the father not Jesus so how can he be a God

[NKJV][Jn.4.23][But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. ]

Jesus told you to go to heaven you must believe that God is one & Jesus is his messenger

[And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. ]
    [NKJV][Jn.17.3]

If you are doing anything then you are disobeying Jesus because he told you:

First: He is a Man & son of Man & you reject his saying & call him a God

Second: He worships the father & tells you that to be a true worshiper you must worship the father & you reject that & worship him instead

Third: He tells you that to accomplish eternal life you must know the father as the only true God & believe that Jesus is his messenger & you reject his teaching & say you will go to heaven through worshiping Jesus

Isnt that your own bible? This is not the Quran, I am quoting for you its the holy bible that you believe its the true word of God?

Where is the source of your belief that Jesus is a God? You must have evidence of what you believe in to convince others that you are on the right path

If you found this proof of the divinity of the humanbeing that you worship then please inform me

I ask Allah to guide from worshiping the man to worshiping the God of man

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-01-2015
    At

Quote Originally Posted by عيسى محمد المهدي View Post
    هل من اخبار عن زميلتنا النصرانية اخي دارك؟

أسأل الله ان يكون المانع خير!
    التأخير منكم بارك الله فيكم فا انا نقلت كلامها من ساعات والان فقط ظهر الكلام
    وانا سجلت في المنتدى سنة 2010 لا اظن اني جديد

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

التأخير منكم بارك الله فيكم فا انا نقلت كلامها من ساعات والان فقط ظهر الكلام
    وانا سجلت في المنتدى سنة 2010 لا اظن اني جديد
    لا بأس يا اخي وانا كتبت الرد في المشاركة التي قبل مشاركتك مباشرة.

بارك الله فيك!

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-01-2015
    At

why would the son of god bother with the human man worship ? jesus shares his seat with no one. he doesnt have o. he alone conquered death and he alone will come with armies of angels and throw satan in hell why does satan even exist ? he was originally created to guard the mercy seat which sets at rhe right hand of god satan wanted to be the one in it thats why he is chained behind it the mercy seat is jesus seat. thats what the whole thing is about. pick a side believe what you'll . we are on opposing sides

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-09-2014
    At

why would the son of god bother with the human man worship ? jesus shares his seat with no one.
    ?Where is the evidence that he is a God

Actually Adam is the son of God too & he is greater than Jesus because he came without a mother & a father while Jesus came from Mary

?Why dont you worship Adam

[Message][Lk.3.38][son of Enos, son of Seth, son of Adam, son of God. ]

There is even someone far greater than Adam & Jesus combined which is Melchizdek

[NKJV][Heb.7.3][Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually. ]

Jesus was born & Melchizdek has no beginning, Jesus has a mother & Melchizdek has no parents, Jesus died & Melchizdek has no end

?Why dont you worship Melchizek

he alone conquered death
    ?So you worship a God that dies

How can that be a God then? The first characteristic of a God is he is eternal & immortal which what your book says yet you keep opposing it

[Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen. ]
    [NKJV][Tm1.1.17]

and he alone will come with armies of angels and throw satan in hell
    ?Why he couldnt throw him the first time

was satan stronger than your God that he tempted him for 40 days straight

[NKJV][Mk.1.13][And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan ]

?What kind of a God that get tempted by his own creation

?Is that a God worth worshiping

why does satan even exist ? he was originally created to guard the mercy seat which sets at rhe right hand of god satan wanted to be the one in it thats why he is chained behind it the mercy seat is jesus seat. thats what the whole thing is about.
    ?So the whole thing is a fight over a seat

!Great

!I thought it was about the original sin

:)

pick a side believe what you'll . we are on opposing sides
    You really remind me of the Samaritan woman that spoke to Jesus & he told her you do not know what you are worshiping just like you where you have no proof of the divinity of who you worship

[AMP][Jn.4.22][You do not know what you are worshiping [you worship what you do not comprehend].]

While on the other hand we are the followers of Jesus & we know who is the true creator & we have instead of one proof a thousand one for his divinity

[AMP][Jn.4.22][We do know what we are worshiping [we worship what we have knowledge of and understand]

I already picked a side, the side of a God that

Eternal

Never dies

Never gets tempted by his creation

Never get humiliated, beat & spat on by his creation

Never gets killed by his creation

Merciful & dont need blood to forgive a sin & accept repents of his servants

And my answer stays unanswered

Where Jesus told you

?I am God

?Worship me

?Why you worship him without any proof

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information