Santa Visits Detroit Muslim Children

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Santa Visits Detroit Muslim Children

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    03-01-2014
    At
    05:23 PM

YEs True (y)

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by هشيم View Post

The point here is the methods Christian missionaries use to mislead people and show Christianity under the mask of Santa Clause, gifts, love and the list goes on. These methods are principals of evangelization, the Christian missionaries get advantage of poverty and war torn countries, they control media and have money and do what they want.
    Is islam so bad that it's followers can be tempted away with a few sweeties? Christianity is about loving and giving, is Islam so devoid of these qualities that followers would give up their faith in exchange for love? This is the saddest thing I have heard. The only person who can be tempted away from their faith by material things have weak and doubtful faith to start with. If a person becomes a Christian it is out of love for Christ, guided by the Holy Spirit and by Gods will.

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Is Christianity so bad that its missionaries perform stunning tricks to deceive others?
    Is Christianity so aggressive and cruel that it hides under the mask of “God is Love”?

I did not know Christianity is about love and giving, but:

Who started the 1st world war?
    Who started the 2nd world war?
    Who killed about 20million of Aborigines in Australia?
    Who sent the nuclear bombs to Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
    Who killed more than 100million Indians in North America?
    Who killed more than 50million Indians in south America?
    Who took about 180millions of African people as slaves, of whom 88%died and were thrown in the Atlantic Ocean?

is Islam so devoid of these qualities that followers would give up their faith in exchange for love?
    No, Islam is blessing and guarantees spiritual comfort in this life and life after death.

“And He (God) is the Oft-Forgiving, Full of Loving-Kindness,” (Quran 85:14)
    “Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Quran 3:31)
    One of the attributes of Allah (SWT) in the Quran is “Salam” which means “The source of peace” (Quran 59:23)

Of course many (if not all) Muslims who convert are poor and have very little information about this great religion here wars are the main cause. For example Africa, the bad condition that the colonialism created in Africa by occupation, fueling civil wars, and looting Africa's wealth, and trading weapons. Then the Christian missionaries start using their tricks to bribe others to leave their religion. They give those innocent children, women, old people one poor meal and a dozen of leaflets and posters about Bible and Jesus then one says "If a person becomes a Christian it is out of love for Christ, guided by the Holy Spirit and by Gods will", you always draw attention to these "words" but in fact you just raise doubts in our mind and risk that kind of "love". These nice words appear to be at odds with bitter realities. Love is not displacing people and forcing them to flee their homes to live in refugee camps then making them to choose between "Either Christianity or Death". Furthermore, we see some pathetic pictures taken with those unfortunate people in camps and orphanages to make the story more passionate and deceitful. Those are hidden from the outside world because the media is under your control and you tell people what you want them to know and hide what you want to remain secret. There are books about those crimes, even if they do not talk about “evangelization” for whatever reasons, you can consult these books and know how the “God is Love” has worked. If you leave them (Africans) they will be better and they will never need your “God is Love” and your aids. Christian missionaries are no more than monopolists along with weapon traders, natural resource robbers and precious stones smugglers, all these and more are run and supervised by Christians and for the purpose of evangelization and having more people driven away from worshiping one God.

While the Christians have every facility and get every support from their governments and African authorities Muslims face obstacles and difficulties during their work. If only the Muslims have got half of what the Christian missionaries have got, if only. Christian's Taking advantage of wars and tricking people are very clear and undeniable.

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Is Islam so bad that it's followers can be tempted away with a few sweeties? Christianity is about loving and giving, is Islam so devoid of these qualities that followers would give up their faith in exchange for love? This is the saddest thing I have heard. The only person who can be tempted away from their faith by material things have weak and doubtful faith to start with. If a person becomes a Christian it is out of love for Christ, guided by the Holy Spirit and by Gods will.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,

Philippians 1:18

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by هشيم View Post
    Is Christianity so bad that its missionaries perform stunning tricks to deceive others?
    Is Christianity so aggressive and cruel that it hides under the mask of “God is Love”?

I did not know Christianity is about love and giving, but:

Who started the 1st world war?
    Who started the 2nd world war?
    Who killed about 20million of Aborigines in Australia?
    Who sent the nuclear bombs to Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
    Who killed more than 100million Indians in North America?
    Who killed more than 50million Indians in south America?
    Who took about 180millions of African people as slaves, of whom 88%died and were thrown in the Atlantic Ocean?

God is love, and Christians follow the teachings of Jesus who taught us this very fact. I cannot believe you give the examples above with a straight face! Yes these events happened but they were not done by true Christians because true Christians follow Christ by words and example and Jesus taught peace and he never killed a person. So these crimes against humanity you can claim were not committed by muslims but neither were they committed by Christians.

You have an immense naivety if you truly believe that muslims are all peaceful individuals who have never fought in a war or killed a fellow human being who did not deserve to die. By making such a claim about "Christians" and your above little list is akin to saying the muslims who fly planes into towers and blow up themselves along with any unfortunate innocent bystanders weather they be man, woman or child is like saying such muslims represent Islam. Would you agree to that? No of course you would not, you would likely say they were acting contrary to the message of Islam... Well I can say the same with confidence.. That any Christian who takes the life of another is not a true Christian and will cease to be part of the living gospel that I'd Jesus Christ.

You my friend should put away your hypocrisy and open your eyes. It's not your place to pass such judgements on past crimes of others, those responsible will have already answered and paid the price. You are yet to pay yours so far your good deeds could do with some improvement.. But then that's just my opinion which thankfully counts for nothing :)

peace to you.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

I want to add something to clarify a point. We Muslims always fell oppressed and wronged. Oppression always produces an angry generation this is a rule and nobody can deny. We see our innocent armless sisters and brothers have been killed , especially the start point is Palestine, since 1948 our innocent sisters and brothers are killed and tortured and jailed. There are many massacres committed in front all of the world. What do you think our reaction would be? Do you "expect us to throw our arms up in joy" and sit down looking?! Those wars, fights and conflicts always produce an angry generation. Those countries who back and defend Israel must think that their policy makes some angry while some others happy. I do not like to be involved in politics, but you can see it is half politic and half religion.
    In Islam killing of civilians is never justified. Christians and Jew lived during the Islam civilization very peacefully with Muslims and this truth is undeniable. I am not with killing innocent people never whatever his or her religion or nationality is. Of course if those past events were committed by Muslims we know very well what the world has said about us, but since it is by the follower of other religions justifications are prepared.
    Last edited by هشيم; 07-01-2014 at 08:26 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Two wrongs do not make a right. To be a Christian is to be persecuted, maybe you should google how many Christians are persecuted in the world each year and where. Muslims do not have the monopoly on suffering or injustice. Anger and hate two of the most destructive emotions of mankind.

Christ taught we should love our enemies and turn the other cheek. This must be one of the hardest lessons He taught knowing the nature of mankind. Yet to succeed in this must be the most rewarding and surely brings one closer to God. "Vengeance is mine sayeth The Lord " I have confidence in Gods supreme justice and mercy to right the wrongs where it matters.. Not the here and now.. But eternity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information