Can God Become A Man

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Can God Become A Man

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can God Become A Man

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by *اسلامي عزي* View Post

here is the answer my sister :

Numbers 23 : 19

God is not a man, that he should lie;

no offence here but if you continue to use Bible verses whilst failing to understand the context ..or taking a few words you feel say what you want them to mean then you will get nowhere... You fail my friend!!!

19 “God is not a man, that He should lie,
    Nor a son of man, that He should repent.
    Has He said, and will He not do?
    Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

This is correct God is not a man.. However it does not say God could not become a man if He so wished.. God IS not a man that he should lie.. Mankind lies.. God does not. God does not sin (obviously) so therefore God has no need to repent, Man breaks his promises and does not live up to all he says.. God never breakers His promises.. Mankind will say they will do something but often fail to live up to their words. If God says He will do something then He makes good on His word.

So from that point of view.. God is NOT a man.. But there is nothing in this verse that says God could not become a man.

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this." Isaiah 9:6-7

We can see from this verse Isaiah in predicting the birth of the Messiah.. Jesus.. Will be called Mighty God.. Everlasting Father..Isaiah received this revelation from God.

the supposed God is:

Merciful ??? !!!

Ezekiel 9 :6
    Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women

Forgiving ???!!!

You need to see the context of this verse to understand Gods righteous wrath and how it is tempered by His divine mercy. You know of Gods judgement against Sodom I take it? So you can understand that there have been occasions where God has felt it necessary to pass harsh judgement upon sinners and idolaters. No different here, the angel was told to mark those who were saved and any that were so marked were spared. You have highlighted the "Little Children" as this I believe.. You feel shows a great cruelty. God of course would see things differently from you and could maybe know that these children would be destined for a life of the same sin and idolatry if they did not end up sacrificed to some idol!!! then possibly God thought it was a greater act of mercy to bring them to Him. It's really not our place to question the demands of God now is it. Do you question Allah when he tells muslims to smite the necks of disbelievers .. To seek them out wherever they are...or other such severe judgements?

Luke 19 : 27

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me

Great ???!!!
    this is a parable taught by Jesus to make the point of what we are to expect in the future.. If you are interested you can read the parable and it's meaning here...

Matthew 26 : 67

Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands,

use your mind !

I will use mine if you will use yours.. :) try looking at things objectively and not twisting things to say what you want them to say.

Peace to you

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Pandora, he knows he is twisting the Scriptures that came before to match what he wants to believe to be true, and he accuses Christians of twisting and changing Scriptures?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    13-06-2024
    At
    10:50 PM

In the name of Allah the most gracious and merciful the master of the Judgment Day

Pandora , Burninglight welcome back :

We can see from this verse Isaiah in predicting the birth of the Messiah.. Jesus
    Jesus is he the only Messiah mentioned in the bible ????

Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children
    I totally agree with you ,
    Men and women who breaks the lord ' Commandments deserve the God ' s punishment because of idolatry .
    what is the crime committed by the young children and for that they were slaughtered ????

You say :

God of course would see things differently from you and could maybe know that these children would be destined for a life of the same sin and idolatry if they did not end up sacrificed to some idol!!!
    How do you know that ????
    Is there any text from the Bible supporting what you say ???

Do you question Allah when he tells muslims to smite the necks of disbelievers
    To seek them out wherever they are..
    please don't put the verses out of their true context !
    the disbelievers deserve this punishment !

Allah says :

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

the holy Quran 2: 191

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.

That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger - indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.

the holy Quran 8 : 12 / 13

Pandora, he knows he is twisting the Scriptures that came before to match what he wants to believe to be true, and he accuses Christians of twisting and changing Scriptures?
    I'm not changing any things !
    The Scriptures were already manipulated !
    here is the proof !

for example :

The masoretic text ( job 30 :29)speaks about two creatures :

1-the Ostrich
    2-the Dragon

אָח הָיִיתִי לְתַנִּים וְרֵעַ לִבְנוֹת יַעֲנָה

the KJV speaks about dragons and owls :

I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls.

peace to you .

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
    منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
    وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
    الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
    اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
    لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
    اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
    تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    13-06-2024
    At

Please listen carefully to this EX- pastor .
    Note :
    you can use the youtube subtitling 's button

Last edited by *اسلامي عزي*; 01-07-2014 at 10:12 PM.

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

In the name of Allah the most gracious and merciful the master of the Judgment Day

Pandora , Burninglight welcome back :
    Thank you for the welcome back...but I haven't been away.. :)

Jesus is he the only Messiah mentioned in the bible ????
    Of course not.. Do you know what title Messiah stands for? The title "messiah" is a general term that has been given to many people in Biblical times. I am slightly amused that you think I ... as a Christian would not be aware of that fact. The term "messiah" simply means "anointed", or "one set aside for a specific task or calling by God". David, Saul and Moses would all be considered as a "messiah" in their day. Even some of the prophets could be called this as well.

However, we also understand that Judaism over the millennia has been looking for "the messiah" not just "a messiah". Not just one who will come and change a single generation or two, but one who will come and change the direction of the entire world for all times. Jesus is that messiah the Jewish people have been waiting for.. Many of them chose not to recognise that fact. Jesus refers to himself as this messiah in John 4:25. ~~That woman said to him, "I know that the Messiah is coming, and when he comes, he will teach us everything. 26. Jesus said to her, I am the one speaking with you. 27. And while he spoke, his disciples came and were amazed that he spoke with a woman ~~

I totally agree with you ,
    Men and women who breaks the lord ' Commandments deserve the God ' s punishment because of idolatry .
    what is the crime committed by the young children and for that they were slaughtered ????

You say :

How do you know that ????
    Is there any text from the Bible supporting what you say ???
    I know that because I have absolute faith in Gods Holy judgement. I do not question the will of God, He is divine, He is Holy and as our creator we function according to His will. I don't need a written explanation of the whys and wherefores... It's not my place to question the wisdom of God.

please don't put the verses out of their true context !
    the disbelievers deserve this punishment !
    you are having a joke with me here I think???? Are you seriously chastising me for quoting verses from the Quran out of context???? When you have done the very same with Bible verses in every post you have used them.!!!!!!! Do you not see the hypocrisy here?

Allah says :

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

the holy Quran 2: 191

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.

That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger - indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.

the holy Quran 8 : 12 / 13[/QUOTE]

I'm not changing any things !
    The Scriptures were already manipulated !
    here is the proof !

for example :

The masoretic text ( job 30 :29)speaks about two creatures :

1-the Ostrich
    2-the Dragon

the KJV speaks about dragons and owls :

I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls.

peace to you .
    *** sigh*** ... And your point is?

I tell you.. If there were a brick wall to hand I would be likely to be found banging my head against it in frustration at your replies!!! Still.. On the bright side.. Your posts do give cause to smile on occasion and that's a good thing.. :) :)

peace to you.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Please note... I don't get the links for you tube vids on the device I use. So can't comment on your ex pastor..

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    13-06-2024
    At

Do you not see the hypocrisy here?
    I 'm so sorry my colleague , There is no hypocrisy here !

And your point is?
    As you see the holy Scriptures were falsified .

Note :

The arabic bible's translation called The Easy-to-Read Version talks about Wolves and Owl

If there were a brick wall to hand I would be likely to be found banging my head against it in frustration at your replies

Are you shocked ????

Please note... I don't get the links for you tube vids on the device I use. So can't comment on your ex pastor..
    You can use the " quote button " and the link will appear to you .

peace with you ...

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

I 'm so sorry my colleague , There is no hypocrisy here !
    Really? Is that so. You quote Bible verses out of context all the time and see no problem that by doing this it changes the nature and understanding of the text. If I do the same with a verse from the Quran ..YOU immediately point out that it's not possible to do this and I must use the verse in the context given.

well.. That my friend looks like hypocrisy on your part.

As you see the holy Scriptures were falsified .

Note :

The arabic bible's translation called The Easy-to-Read Version talks about Wolves and Owl

No it doesn't... At best it means a copyists error. It in no way detracts from the Bible doctrine. Seeing as the wolves/dragons/owls/ostriches were used as a allegory to demonstrate a sound in this case. Job is likening say his mourning resembles the doleful noise made by the ostrich.. Etc. owls also make a similar doleful sound so for the purpose of the verse either works to make the point.

Are you shocked ????
    Shocked??? No.. Just amazed at how obtuse you can be at times.. If you want to discuss stuff fine... But do so with integrity.

You can use the " quote button " and the link will appear to you .

peace with you ...
    Thank you kindly for that tip... Wasn't aware of that.

Peace.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    13-06-2024
    At

At best it means a copyists error

Perhaps this is also a copyists error !

please choose the correct answer :

The lord in Sam 1: 19 struck down :

1- 50.070 people
    2- 70 people
    3- 75 people

the French translation :

The GOD’S WORD translation :

the voice translation :

Job is likening say his mourning resembles the doleful noise made by the ostrich.. Etc. owls also make a similar doleful sound so for the purpose of the verse either works to make the point.

ah ha !

May be lions has a similar sound with the chickens !

Did someone tell you that Muslims are idiots an they believe everything they are told ????

No.. Just amazed at how obtuse you can be at times.
    Do you regard every one who criticize - with evidence - the holy Scriptures as an obtuse ????

Thank you kindly for that tip... Wasn't aware of that

you are welcome
    and your comment about the video ????

peace to you .

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Perhaps this is also a copyists error !

please choose the correct answer :

The lord in Sam 1: 19 struck down :

1- 50.070 people
    2- 70 people
    3- 75 people

the French translation :

The GOD’S WORD translation :

the voice translation :

Studies by experts in the field of manuscript analysis have shown that the individuals responsible for the copying ...scribes or copyists.. were prone to making two types of scribal errors.. One concerned the spelling of proper names ..especially unfamiliar foreign names, and the other had to do with numbers. It's clear to see from the wealth of manuscripts we have to refer to that none of these make any difference what so ever to the core message of the Scripture. So your verses above have little relevance. You pick the number you like best... Makes no difference to how I view the Bible. :)

~~~~“…our dear brother Paul also wrote to you with the wisdom that God gave him….His letters contain some things that are hard to understand which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction” (2 Peter 3:15-16)~~~~

ah ha !

May be lions has a similar sound with the chickens !

Did someone tell you that Muslims are idiots an they believe everything they are told ????
    Nope.. I don't think you're idiots. Just some of you don't use the intelligence God blessed you with some of the time.. ;)

Do you regard every one who criticize - with evidence - the holy Scriptures as an obtuse ????
    Nope.. If they come with real evidence I give it serious consideration. However.. As you are disseminating the word of God here I expect a level of respect in that regard. I find most of your "evidence" does not meet that that standard. If and when it does I will respond accordingly.

you are welcome
    and your comment about the video ????

peace to you .
    No comment.. Didn't watch it. I have mentioned before I do not see any value in you tube videos and don't see they add anything to dialogue. I was thanking you for showing me that it is possible to view such links on my device that I was unaware of. :)

peace to you.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Can God Become A Man

Thread Information