Why christians hate muslims?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why christians hate muslims?

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    I explain the reality of today, the massacres committed by Christians against Muslims
    In Burma, South Africa, and the Crusades
    You can not visit the texts of the Bible, that was actually exposes your words
    Dearest Heart... I'm sorry.. But are you being serious? Have you any idea how many Christians are persecuted in countries around the world by muslims?

You mention the crusades? Do you know why the crusades happened? Although as a Christian I would be the first to condemn what was done in the long distant past in the name of God. I know for sure it would not have been pleasing to God that such atrocities were done in His name. Modern day Christians actually apologised for the crusades.. Publicly.. I'm sure if you googled it you would see... I believe they walked the route taken..

as as you have brought this up may I ask you.. Do you as a Muslim feel the need to apologise to the Christians that have been persecuted and killed in the name of Allah? When a Muslim takes an innocent life do you feel shame?

Its to very sad that you raise this point, and it shows how little you know about Christianity and Christians. Do you not see that bad people exist in all religions .. They kill and maim.. And at times say they do so in Gods name.. Or allah's name.. Are they right to do so? I know Christianity does not condone violence against others Jesus was clear in His teachings. can you say the same about Islam and the prophet of Islam? If so.. Then the point you have sought to make here is not valid.

Peace

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-05-2024
    At
    12:48 AM

Pandora

You're right, there are some people distort the image of religions, the actions of idiots

But what I'm talking about is found in the Bible,

When accuses Islam actions of some Muslims, you ask any one of the Koran speaksbrutally Bible toward the other

But in Christianity, murder, torture and infringement of the rights of Muslims in their countries such as Burma and South Africa

Is a Christian version of Jesus' teachings

We do not need to apologize for the kill Muslim peoples throughout the centuries past totoday

Apology does not make us something, false apology because he did not stop
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-05-2024
    At
    12:48 AM

I sincerely hope that the face-saving, when they do not find what you were patched black history

Do not go to the lies and platitudes

Stupid to consider the party defending their land in the face of the Crusades. Partyconvicted

Your presence here has become a waste of time for everyone, including you
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    Pandora

You're right, there are some people distort the image of religions, the actions of idiots

But what I'm talking about is found in the Bible,

When accuses Islam actions of some Muslims, you ask any one of the Koran speaksbrutally Bible toward the other

But in Christianity, murder, torture and infringement of the rights of Muslims in their countries such as Burma and South Africa

Is a Christian version of Jesus' teachings

We do not need to apologize for the kill Muslim peoples throughout the centuries past totoday

Apology does not make us something, false apology because he did not stop
    Dearest Heart.. You are so very wrong. You do not know what you are talking about in regards to the Bible.. Where in the Bible does it advocate violence towards muslims? There is no "Christian version" of Jesus' teachings. There are only Jesus' teachings.

You do not see you need to apologise for past Muslim atrocities .. Is that because you believe Islam condones such behaviour? Shame on you.

Peace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information