[QUOTE=Burninglight;602372]Why would he deny what is true? He never referred to himself as son of Mary either, and those that did in the Bible, Jesus shows they disparage Him as a prophet of God. Jesus said to them "A prophet is not without honor save in His own town" This is clearly showing that Jesus considered referring to him as son of Mary is dishonoring Him. I will never refer to Him as such.

I beg to differ. Does He not refer to God as His father? What does that make Jesus if God is His father? Besides Jesus never claimed not to be the son of God or God!

You don't understand Biblical hermeneutics. It is a bloodline in a sense that built the temple.

We are making sincere claims and interpretations, but some of us are sincerely wrong.

I don't doubt you here that your prophet comes from the seed of Ishmael, however, Ishmael was not recognized as a prophet in the Bible by the Jews or Christians. In fact, he was rejected as the child of promised, by God and Abraham, but Abraham still loved him deeply; so for the sake of Abraham God blessed Ishmael. Being blessed doesn't mean being the child of promise or prophet hood. A prophet hears from God. The Bible states that God heard Ishmael. There is a big difference between the two.

[/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=5]
Genesis 17: 20
Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989 View Post

13The oracle about Arabia. In the thickets of Arabia you must spend the night, O caravans of Dedanites.14Bring water for the thirsty, O inhabitants of the land of Tema, Meet the fugitive with bread15For they have fled from the swords, From the drawn sword, and from the bent bow And from the press of battle.16For thus the Lord said to me, "In a year, as a hired man would count it, all the splendor of Kedar will terminate;17and the remainder of the number of bowmen, the mighty men of the sons of Kedar, will be few; for the LORD God of Israel has spoken."
[SIZE=5]
Isaiah 21:13-17

Clearly this describes the hijra , Qedar are the arabs of hijaz , Tema an area today north of Madina by few kilometres , in ancient times it is a name to describe the area of madina , khabar, fadak , alula , teama . The battle describes the battle of Badr

One last example :
in the interpritation Hagai 7:2 in the orginal hebrew language :
I don't see anything in here to show that Ishmael was accepted as a prophet or that Mohammad was a universal prophet for the world. I accept him as a prophet of Islam and for the pagan Arabs he help in the past, but I don't see any prophecy that he is our (Jews & Christians) prophet .

peace

As for calling him father :
1 Chronicles, chapter 17:13: I will be his Father, and he shall be my Son; I will not take my steadfast love from him, as I took it from him who was before you,

This was for David

As for solomon :

1 Chronicles, chapter 22:
10: He shall build a house for my name. He shall be my Son, and I will be his Father, and I will establish his royal throne in Israel for ever.'
11: Now, my son, the LORD be with you, so that you may succeed in building the house of the LORD your God, as he has spoken concerning you.

As for blood line is a sense that still does not answer my question , that is your personal opinion

Who built the temple : Solomon , there is no need for personal opinions , text is clear

Third:If you are making seincere claims (note the word claims as you said) then where is the evidince , should I take your word!!!!!

Fourth : What you said about Ishmael : 1. Does not contain an answer to my quote
2. Does no explain him being a great nation
3. Was answered in previous posts in these texts

Fifth: Your saying that you don't see anything in my last response is your words to avoid the obvious of answering , at least Pandora gave me enough respect to have the courage to answer and give her interpritation of the context which you did not