Pastor Jeremiah Steepek

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Pastor Jeremiah Steepek

Thread: Pastor Jeremiah Steepek

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    30-10-2014
    At
    10:16 AM

Default Pastor Jeremiah Steepek

"Pastor Jeremiah Steepek, transformed himself into a homeless person and went to the 10,000 member church that he was to be introduced as the head pastor at that morning. He walked around his soon to be church for 30 minutes while it was filling with people for service. Only 3 people out of the 10,000 people said hello to him. He asked people for change to buy food….NO ONE in the church gave him change. He went into the sanctuary to sit down in the front of the church and was asked by the ushers if he would please sit in the back. He greeted people only to be greeted back with stares and dirty looks, with people looking down on him and judging him.As he sat in the back of the church, he listened to the church announcements and such. When all that was done, the elders went up and were excited to introduce the new pastor of the church to the congregation……..”We would like to introduce to you Pastor Jeremiah Steepek”….The congregation looked around, clapping with joy and anticipation…..The homeless man sitting in the back stood up…..and started walking down the aisle…..the clapping stopped with ALL eyes on him….he walked up the altar, took the microphone from the elders (who were in on this) and paused for a moment, then he recited ……“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
    After he recited this, he looked towards the congregation and told them all what he had experienced that morning. Many began to cry and many heads were bowed in shame…. he then said….Today I see a gathering of people……not the church of Jesus Christ. The world has enough people, but not enough disciples…when will YOU decide to become disciples? He then dismissed service until next week…….Being a Christian is more than something you claim to be. It’s something you live by and share with others."

FOR THE WHOLE STORY:
    http://selahone.wordpress.com/2013/0...he-first-hour/
    لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    30-10-2014
    At
    10:16 AM

And finely some one said this story is fake!!! but still it is a sad story even if it happened to the author himself.

* The story above is FICTIONAL ….as is Pastor Steepek.

* Photo is copyright and has been licensed.
    *The photo used is NOT Pastor Steepek, just an illustration.
    * To contact the author: pdubb@hushmail.com

Blessings to you,

My name is P-Dub. No, I am not the Christian Rapper who also goes by that name. I am the Author of “From Pauper to Pastor” the story of Pastor Jeremiah Steepek that went viral on Facebook on July 22nd. I wrote the story to express how I was feeling after visiting some churches in my hometown of San Jose, California. Many times I went to these big churches broken hearted, feeling lonely, depressed and searching for God. Sadly, every time I would walk out of the church, I felt worse then when I walked in. No one greeted me. I would smile at people and they would look down or away. I would try to approach people but felt out of place. I just ended up sitting in the very back of the church just hoping someone would reach out, but no one ever did. Everyone seemed to have their own cliques and I wasn’t part of them. I finally gave up and started to just fellowship with God on my own.

When I wrote the story, I wanted to share my heart without letting people know I was struggling. I’m the co-owner of a popular Christian web site and didn’t want people to talk about me or judge my walk. I have come to know that sometimes, Christians can be quick to judge and slow to forgive or understand and didn’t want to have to explain myself. When I put up the story, it was just to share with my websites Facebook family and that was it. What happened next, I could never have imagined.

An hour after putting up the story it had 2 million hits and kept growing by the minute. I knew it was the Lord sharing what I was feeling with his people. The story quickly kept growing and was soon at 8 million views. I started to get many emails from people all over the world saying how the story touched their lives, made them reevaluate their walk and many came back to Jesus. Even Atheists wrote in saying that the story touched them. I was so blown away that the Lord could do so much with such a little story.

As the emails continued, I started to receive very mean spirited ones. Christians calling the story a lie and fabrication. Well it was, but like I said, it was meant only to be used on our Facebook page. I didn’t think of putting up a disclaimer because it wasn’t a news story or something that needed a verified source…it was just a story. I also started receiving letters about the photo I used and how I was stealing it and not giving credit to the author. What people didn’t know is that I searched for Royalty free photos. It took me to Flickr where I found the photo that I used from Brad J Gerrard. I mistakenly took Royalty free as FREE and used the photo to compliment the story. I replied to an email and let the person know it was a Royalty Free picture from FLICKR. The person explained to me how Flickr worked and I immediately took down the post along with the 8 million hits and sent an email to the photographer to ask him for forgiveness and made things right.
    لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Pastor Jeremiah Steepek

Thread Information