السلام على من اتبع الهدى
peace be upon whom they follow the guidance of Allah Mohammed pbuh

I know in advance that no matter how much we explain or how many proves we give to you, you will never understand because understanding is not your goal, your only goal is to pathetically try to make doubts about the clear meanings of Qur'ran, or maybe it is your holy ghost which openning your eyes and making you understand things upside down, and I know argue with people like you is useless but I will repeat my answer again just for the passing by people who they might read this topic so they read my answer on your ignorancy

أَوَلَا يَذْكُرُ الْإِنسَانُ أَنَّا خَلَقْنَاهُ مِن قَبْلُ وَلَمْ يَكُ شَيْئًا

Doth not man remember that We created him before, when he was naught?
19:67
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in this ayah 19:76 Allah point the speak to the son's of adam in general.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
فَوَرَبِّكَ لَنَحْشُرَنَّهُمْ وَالشَّيَاطِينَ ثُمَّ لَنُحْضِرَنَّهُمْ حَوْلَ جَهَنَّمَ جِثِيًّا

And, by thy Lord, verily We shall assemble them and the devils, then We shall bring them, crouching, around hell.
19:68
in ayah 19:68 it is the judgment day, everyone will be resurrected and gathered AROUND hell, again AROUND hell to be judged, everyone means everyone include CrossTians Muslims athiests and shaitans too.
ثُمَّ لَنَنزِعَنَّ مِن كُلِّ شِيعَةٍ أَيُّهُمْ أَشَدُّ عَلَى الرَّحْمَنِ عِتِيًّا

Then We shall pluck out from every sect whichever of them was most stern in rebellion to the Beneficent.
19:69
in ayah 19:69 the speak pointer now changes from pointing to the son's of adam in general to point at those who are the most sinners and the disbelievers.
ثُمَّ لَنَحْنُ أَعْلَمُ بِالَّذِينَ هُمْ أَوْلَى بِهَا صِلِيًّا

And surely We are best aware of those most worthy to be burned therein.
19:70
in this ayah 19:70 the speak still pointing at those who they are the most who diserve to be burned in hell.
وَإِن مِّنكُمْ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَا كَانَ عَلَى رَبِّكَ حَتْمًا مَّقْضِيًّا

There is not one of you but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of thy Lord.
19:71
in this ayah 19:71 YOU which is in red point at those who they are the most who diserve to be burned in hell.
ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوا وَّنَذَرُ الظَّالِمِينَ فِيهَا جِثِيًّا

Then We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil doers crouching there.
19:72
in this ayah 19:72 that group which was judged on them to go to hell already have enter it, then Allah say he will give mercy to those who they have any little amount of faith in their hearts and was avoiding evil doings, and the rest who they wronged them selves will remain in hell forever.

so, do you understand now? I doubt you do because understanding is not what you want.
anyways, that group which will remain in hell forever is athiests and CrossTians like you.