Where is Allah? - English

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Allah? - English

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-06-2013
    At
    04:00 AM

ارجوا ان ترسلوا بهذا الفيديو ايضا

http://www.watchislam.com/videos/video.php?vid=74

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by محبة الرحمن View Post
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

جزاك الله كل خير أستاذنا Authentic Man
    على الحوار الأكثر من رائع كما عودتنا

بارك الله فيك
    وجزاكِ الله كل الخير أختنا الكريمة
    على كلماتك الرقيقة, ومرورك الكريم

وأبرأ إلى الله من لقب "أستاذ" فأنا لا أرقى أن أكون طالب علم في مدرستكم

نسأل الله الإخلاص والقبول
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Quote Originally Posted by soldier_of_islam View Post
    جزاكم الله خيراً جميعاً على الجهود الرائعة ،

وجزاك الله خيرا أخي الكريم على مرورك العطر
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Quote Originally Posted by ابو الياسمين والفل View Post
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    الحمدلله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

أختى فى الله أمة الله هذه الامريكيه يبدوا لى انها عاشت عمرها كله فى ظل اقتناعها الكامل باكاذيب الكنيسه فصعب عليها الان ان تقتنع انها عاشت كل هذه المده فى وهم
    صدقت أخي الكريم فهي تعيش في وهم

هي لا تجد دليلا واحدا ترد به على ما كُتب لها,

لم أورد كلمة إلا بالأدلة من الكتاب المقدس على صدقها,لكنها لا تجد ما ترد به علينا, فلجأت إلى إقتناعها بشبهات ساذجة لتزداد قناعة بدينها, و سأرد عليها تباعا إن شاء الله

جزاك الله خيراً أخي الكريم على ردودك الممتازة
    وجعلها الله في ميزان حسناتك
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-11-2012
    At
    03:50 PM

السلام عليكم

اتمنى ان تكونوا جميعا بخير
    وجزاك الله خيرا اخ ابو الياسمين وسارسل لها رد حضرتك ان شاء الله ولكنى اتساءل هل لى ان ارسل لها موقعنا حتى يكون بينها وبينكم فهل اساسا هى ستقبل ان تدخل الموقع وتقوم بالمحادثة معكم؟ ام انه من الافضل الاستمرار معها ؟وهل حضرتك والاخ Authentic man
    ترا هل هى تستحق ان انهى معها الحوار؟ ام ان نصبر قليلا لعرفها بالاسلام اكثر خاصة يوجد فى موقعنا حوارات ومناظرات كثيرة مع نصارى مستمرة حتى الان؟ واريد ان اعلم ايضا هل هو صعب عليكم انى ابلغكم اول باول ما يحدث بينى وبينها ؟ ام تريدون ان يكون الحوار بينكم وبينها مباشرة واعذرونى لتسائلاتى الكثيرة لانى اريد الاصلح والافضل للجميع وجزاكم جميعا كل خير
    قد ارسلت لى بهذا :

6/22

I will tell you, Jesus is the Son of the tru living God! Jesus was Human as well as Divine. Jesus did not tell us everytime u say my name write the pbhd what every it is u wrote everytime u say the name muhammed! your prophet ############# said one thing and did another! My God does not tell us we r His slaves as ur allah does He calls us His children! bc my God has a realationship with us, ur not even allow to have one with allah know why? satan does not love does not know how. By the way we notonly praise Jesus we worship Him for He is God the Son.As I have asked u many times now Look at their actions! muhammed ############ Jesus did nothing but good for all ppl even ppl who did not deserve it. Jesus gave His life for us to show that Not even death could hold Him and
    • 22:11
    6/22
    Now u say u want proof Jesus did not brag or boost look at ur writting muhammed said this muhammed said that, its all aboout ############## he claim he was ignorant, he claimed he was innnocent, God!!! can u read u want proof God the Father said Jesus was His begotton Son God said Jesus was God the Son! Now unless u muslims think u can tell God what to do as u do allah, there is the proof its in the Holy bible all that God said of Jesus. ur allah is ####### he always claims he is going to take out Israel he wont he cant bc he knows God will not ever allow it! so he tells u muslims at the end of time he will, and u all so ######## say ok allah think! for a change who is going to be here in the end of times? Jesus is alive! muhammed is ############
    • 22:12
    6/22
    thats all muhammed did was brag of himself he made himself ################.The prrof is in God who Jesus is!

جزاكم الله خيرا واعتذر مرة اخرى لاطالتى
    Last edited by Authentic Man; 23-06-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

First, you haven't answered any of my questions or even commented on them .... you just repeat what you said before....

You did not mention any evidence about what you said!!!!

Please, enhance your reply with evidence

Quote Originally Posted by أمة الله الأندلسية View Post

the only Book I need to lead a good life is the Holy Bible, to read anything else or follow would only be a mistake for me.
    Well, Think deeply in what I say now:

Imagine that you are walking in a street. There are two guys, one of them needs your money, the other needs your body.

Please think ......

If I say:

The one who needs to rob you, you have to give him your money and something more, like a watch or a cell phone !!!!

The one who needs to rape you, you should let him enjoy and call your sister for him to be raped !!!!!

Just try to reward him

Crazy, isn't it?

That what you should do according to the Bible !!!!!!

Let the Bible Speak

M't 5:38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
    M't 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
    M't 5:40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
    M't 5:41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
    M't 5:42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
    M't 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
    M't 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you

Can you do this?!!!

Would you let a raper enjoy your body?
    and call another femal to reward him?!!!!

He said "resist not evil" so you shoul, willy-nilly- accept and welcome it?!!!!

So, that is why the crime, rape, steeling, robbery, murder ...etc rates are too high in western countries!!!

Please Tell me How Could The Bible Draw A Good Life?!!!

When u go and buy something, and u know its the best thing u can buy why would u seek to find something better?
    Well, if some people say," what you have bought is the best", however the others say "it's the worst", What should you do?

Isn't it the time to learn, think, compare, analyze till you reach the truth?!!!!

In other words, if your religion is the best, and Muslims say, it was the best till Islam, And Islam is the the only religion accepted by God....
    Isn't a time to think deeply to reach one of two results
    either to belive that Christianity is the true religion
    , hence, your believe will be stronger, or to see Islam is the true religion of God and if you accept it , you will satisfy God

Am I not fair now?

It's not a matter of good and better, it's a matter of accepted by God or not!!!

You just believe in what you hear, but we believe, and at the same time we have the evidence

Jesus is Christanity, muhammed is islam I look at the persons actions they speak loudly if they r a good person or not, if the person is of evil and bad why would I want what that person resrpensent?
    I totally agree with you

Jesus was perfect, He did Not kill, rape, steal.beat. musredered anyone. Jesus was perfect
    That exactly what we believe in

and gave His life for me, Jesus is for Me, that will not ever change.
    Just calm down

Jesus - according to your believe - was killed for you, right?

Let's think together

If a great kind father has ten sons, nine of them are completely terrible; they never obey his orders; they always hurt him; they insult him ... etc. But the tenth son is totally poliet, obedient, decent,quiet, nice, easygoing ... etc.

He needs to forgive the deeds of these bad sons;
    An idea came to his mind
    Guess what?

To kill the Polite one!!!!

You: What?!!!!
    This is a crazy father ... Yes for sure he is.!

Me:If you were that father, could you do the same?!!!
    You: For sure Not!!!

Me:So, how do you accept that God killed his son ?!!!

You: Ooops!!!!!

Me:So Why?!!!
    You: To forgive people, he has to do that.!!!!

Me:Why?!!!!
    You: Because he loves all people.

Me:Why didn't he forgive them whitout killing the best one?!!!
    You: It was a must

Me:Why?!!!
    You: I think there was no other solution.
    May be the Devil is stronger than him.
    Perhaps, he is forced to do that .
    Uh ... Hmmm ... Yes .... because.... In fact, I do not know!!!

Me: What's his sin to be killed?!!!
    You: Acually he did no mistake. He commeted no sin. He was perfect.

Me:Is that the fair kind God?!!!!!
    You: They told us that!!!

Me:Did Jesus say that he would free you from the curse of Adam's Sin?!!!
    You: No!!!!!

Me:If God killed his son, would you think he will be kinder and more merciful with you?!!!

You: It's confusing !!!

Me:Just think

Other thing,
    Jesus tried to escape, but they caught him; and he called God asking him why he let jews do that with him, right?

M't 27:45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
    M't 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

So, he was killed upon his nose, so he didn't do that for you.
    It was not his choice!

Now you have a problem

Jesus did one of two:
    either he didn't accept to be killed as I mentioned before, so, the assumpition that he did to free you is just a big lie!!!
    or
    He accepted it and he didn't defend himself, which means, he committed a suicide
    i.e.
    He committed a bigger sin !!!

Consequently, it's you who limited God, as he had no other method to forgive people except killing his son....

I will always follow and trust the same God of Moses.
    This is what we do. We believe, follow, trust the same God of all prophets

Simply because we are talking about the same God

Moses did not speak or teach, islam or muhammed
    Read the previous reply thoroughly again

I explained it

to be continued
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

أختي الكريمة
    لقد تعهدت أن أحاور من التزم بالأدب, وأظهر الإحترام لديننا ونبينا

إلا أن هذه الأمريكية سليطة اللسان, محرومة الأدب

جرفتها أمواج غضبها لإنهيار معتقدها أمامها إلى سوء الأدب على سيد الأنبياء والمرسلين, بأبي هو وأمي والناس أجمعين

وقد صبرت عليها ونبهتها في المرة الأولى معذرة إلى الله فيها

لكني أقول
    أنني سأجيب على شبهة الزواج المبكر إن شاء الله
    لعل القارئ المتابع الغير ناطق بالعربية ينتظر الرد على هذه الشبهة

ولن نسمح لها باستكمال الحوار

ولتذهب غير مأسوف عليها
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-11-2012
    At

السلام عليكم
    جزاك الله خيرا
    ان شاء الله منتظرين الرد ويكفى ما ارسلته لها

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-06-2013
    At
    04:00 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    الحمدلله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين

اولا اشكر الاخ solider of islam على تزويدنا بهذه المواقع المفيده والقيمه وهذا شكر واجب

اما الاخت أمة الله فاننى موافق على وجهة نظرك واشكرك وقد غابت عنى الاسباب التى ذكرتها بخصوص اعطائها رابط الموقع وان نقوم بمناظرتها مباشرة ولم أقصد ابدا اى اساءة لاى فرد
    وارجوا تقبل اعتذارى لو قد جرح او لمس اى وتر حساس لدى اى عضو هنا.

اما أخى authentic man فارجوا الصبر علي الامريكيه فسيدنا محمد كان فردا واحدا دعى الى الله وتحمل ما تحمل فى صبر غريب كما تعلم ولنا فى رسول الله قدوة حسنه ثم بالصبر اصبح أمة عظيمه تمتد فى كل انحاء المعموره.
    واهديك واهدى نفسى وكل اعضاء المنتدى هذه الايات القرآنيه

{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ اسْتَعِينُواْ بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلاَةِ إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ }البقرة153
    {ثُمَّ كَانَ مِنَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْمَرْحَمَةِ }البلد17
    {إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ }العصر3
    {الصَّابِرِينَ وَالصَّادِقِينَ وَالْقَانِتِينَ وَالْمُنفِقِينَ وَالْمُسْتَغْفِرِينَ بِالأَسْحَارِ }آل عمران17
    {أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تَدْخُلُواْ الْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَعْلَمِ اللّهُ الَّذِينَ جَاهَدُواْ مِنكُمْ وَيَعْلَمَ الصَّابِرِينَ }آل عمران142
    {وَكَأَيِّن مِّن نَّبِيٍّ قَاتَلَ مَعَهُ رِبِّيُّونَ كَثِيرٌ فَمَا وَهَنُواْ لِمَا أَصَابَهُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ وَمَا ضَعُفُواْ وَمَا اسْتَكَانُواْ وَاللّهُ يُحِبُّ الصَّابِرِينَ }آل عمران146
    {وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِدْرِيسَ وَذَا الْكِفْلِ كُلٌّ مِّنَ الصَّابِرِينَ }الأنبياء85
    {الَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِرَ اللَّهُ وَجِلَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَالصَّابِرِينَ عَلَى مَا أَصَابَهُمْ وَالْمُقِيمِي الصَّلَاةِ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ }الحج35
    {فَلَمَّا بَلَغَ مَعَهُ السَّعْيَ قَالَ يَا بُنَيَّ إِنِّي أَرَى فِي الْمَنَامِ أَنِّي أَذْبَحُكَ فَانظُرْ مَاذَا تَرَى قَالَ يَا أَبَتِ افْعَلْ مَا تُؤْمَرُ سَتَجِدُنِي إِن شَاء اللَّهُ مِنَ الصَّابِرِينَ }الصافات102
    {وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ حَتَّى نَعْلَمَ الْمُجَاهِدِينَ مِنكُمْ وَالصَّابِرِينَ وَنَبْلُوَ أَخْبَارَكُمْ }محمد31
    اللهم اجعلنا جميعا من الصابرين الشاكرين العارفين بفضلك اللهم تقبل منا خالص اعمالنا لوجهك الكريم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-11-2012
    At

السلام عليكم
    جزاكم الله خيرا جميعا

والى الاخ ابو الياسمين جزاك الله خيرا وقد فوجئت بموقف حضرتك بصبرنا جميعا عليها مثل رسولنا الكريم عليه الصلاة والسلام

فى حفظ الله

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information