الطبعات الانجليزي:التي فيها العدد كامل
Act 9:5
)Bishops) And he sayde: Who art thou Lorde? And the Lorde said: I am Iesus who thou persecutest, It is harde for thee to kicke agaynst the prickes.
)Bishops) And he both tremblyng and astonyed, sayde: Lord, what wylt thou haue me to do? And the Lorde sayde vnto hym: Aryse, and go into the citie, and it shalbe tolde thee what thou must do.
)DRB) Who said: Who art thou, Lord? And he: I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. It is hard for thee to kick against the goad.
)DRB) And he, trembling and astonished, said: Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
)FLS) Il répondit: Qui es-tu, Seigneur? Et le Seigneur dit: Je suis Jésus que tu persécutes. Il te serait dur de regimber contre les aiguillons.
)FLS) Tremblant et saisi d'effroi, il dit: Seigneur, que veux-tu que je fasse? Et le Seigneur lui dit: Lève-toi, entre dans la ville, et on te dira ce que tu dois faire.
)Geneva) And he sayd, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord sayd, I am Iesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kicke against pricks.
)Geneva) He then both trembling and astonied, sayd, Lord, what wilt thou that I doe? And the Lord sayd vnto him, Arise and goe into the citie, and it shall be tolde thee what thou shalt doe.
)GLB) Er aber sprach: HERR, wer bist du? Der HERR sprach: Ich bin Jesus, den du verfolgst. Es wird dir schwer werden, wider den Stachel zu lecken.
)GLB) Und er sprach mit Zittern und Zagen: HERR, was willst du, daß ich tun soll? Der HERR sprach zu ihm: Stehe auf und gehe in die Stadt; da wird man dir sagen, was du tun sollst.
)KJV) And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
)KJV) And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. .
)LITV) And he said, Sir, who are You? And the Lord said, I am Jesus, whom you persecute; it is hard for you to kick against the goads.
)LITV) Both trembling and being astonished he said, Lord, what do You desire me to do? And the Lord said to him, Rise up and go into the city, and it will be told you what you must do.
)MKJV) And he said, Who are you, lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom you persecute. It is hard for you to kick against the goads.
)MKJV) And trembling and astonished, he said, Lord, what will You have me to do? And the Lord said to him, Arise and go into the city, and you shall be told what you must do.
)Webster) And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. It is hard for thee to kick against the goads.
)Webster) And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said to him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
)YLT) And he said, `Who art thou, Lord?' and the Lord said, `I am Jesus whom thou dost persecute; hard for thee at the pricks to kick; '
)YLT) trembling also, and astonished, he said, `Lord, what dost thou wish me to do?' and the Lord said unto him, `Arise, and enter into the city, and it shall be told thee what it behoveth thee to do.'
American King James Version
And he said, Who are you, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom you persecute: it is hard for you to kick against the pricks
American King James Version
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what will you have me to do? And the Lord said to him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told you what you must do.
التي بها الأعداد ناقصة
(ASV) And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest:
(ASV) but rise, and enter into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
(BBE) And he said, Who are you, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus, whom you are attacking:
(BBE) But get up, and go into the town, and it will be made clear to you what you have to do.
(CEV) " Who are you?" Saul asked. " I am Jesus," the Lord answered. " I am the one you are so cruel to.
(CEV) Now get up and go into the city, where you will be told what to do."
(Darby) And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said , *I* am Jesus, whom *thou* persecutest.
(Darby) But rise up and enter into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
(EMTV) And he said, " Who are You, Lord?" And the Lord said, " I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.
(EMTV) " But stand up and enter into the city, and it will be spoken to you what you must do."
(ESV) And he said, " Who are you, Lord?" And he said, " I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.
(ESV) But rise and enter the city, and you will be told what you are to do
(GNB) " Who are you, Lord?" he asked. " I am Jesus, whom you persecute," the voice said.
(GNB) " But get up and go into the city, where you will be told what you must do."
(GW) Saul asked, " Who are you, sir?" The person replied, " I'm Jesus, the one you're persecuting.
(GW) Get up! Go into the city, and you'll be told what you should do."
(ISV) He asked, " Who are you, Lord?" He said, " I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.
(ISV) But get up and go into the city, and it will be told you what you are to do."
(Murdock) He replied, and said: Who art thou, my Lord? And our Lord said: I am Jesus the Nazarean, whom thou persecutest.
(Murdock) But arise and go into the city, and there it will be told thee what thou oughtest to do.
(RV) And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest:
(RV) but rise, and enter into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
(WNT) " Who art thou, Lord?" he asked. " I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," was the reply.
(WNT) " But rise and go to the city, and you will be told what you are to do.
New American Standard Bible (©1995(
And he said, " Who are You, Lord?" And He said, " I am Jesus whom you are persecuting,
New American Standard Bible (©1995(
but get up and enter the city, and it will be told you what you must do."