بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

This thread's purpose is to refute and show the absolute absurdity of an article which aimed to deceive the naive reader about Islam the the great prophet Muhammed peace be upon him

The writer of this article accumalated many lies in one article ; lies which he did not back up with one single piece of evidence . His article contains no shred of truth just lies which are being spoken in a general way ( as if the reader was suppose to take the writer's word for it) . There is a lack of quoting sources , or I would rather say avoidance !!!! There is double standards especially when it comes to his bible and there is many dishonesty when reffering to certain things in sources such as ibn hisham ( Usually as you will see some things do not exist in the sources he states but conveniantly does not quote!!). A huge lack of knowledge exists within this writer

The writer practically went on and on with his lies making an entire article with no truth to it and limited quitation (since his strategy is that the reader will just have to take his word)

His article is long so I will divide it into sections and with God's will I hope I will be able to address everything:

I will address each lie and put the response under the lie :

HE TRUE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD
With his wife's influence and support Muhammad proclaimed himself a prophet in same "lineage" as that of Abraham and Jesus, and began trying to convert those around him to his new religion. He narrated the Qur'an to those who believed him, telling them that it was the word of Allah (heard only by himself, of course). Muhammad's Qur'an did not contain a single original moral value and it contributed only one new idea to world religion -that Muhammad is Allah's prophet.

RESPONSE:

A lia christians are being fed . Here are some verses containing the highest moral value in the Quran :

Charity in the Quran :

Zakah expenditures are only for the poor and for the needy and for those employed to collect [zakah] and for bringing hearts together [for Islam] and for freeing captives [or slaves] and for those in debt and for the cause of Allah and for the [stranded] traveler - an obligation [imposed] by Allah . And Allah is Knowing and Wise.
Quran surah Al tawbah verse 60

But he has not broken through the difficult pass. And what can make you know what is [breaking through] the difficult pass? It is the freeing of a slave Or feeding on a day of severe hunger .An orphan of near relationship. Or a needy person in misery
Quran surah Al Balad 11-16

And they give food in spite of love for it to the needy, the orphan, and the captive, Saying], "We feed you only for the countenance of Allah . We wish not from you reward or gratitude.
Surah Alinsan verse 8-9

And give the relative his right, and [also] the poor and the traveler, and do not spend wastefully.
Surah Alisra verse 26

They ask you, [O Muhammad], what they should spend. Say, "Whatever you spend of good is [to be] for parents and relatives and orphans and the needy and the traveler. And whatever you do of good - indeed, Allah is Knowing of it."
Surah Albaqarah 215

And as for the petitioner, do not repel [him].
Surah AlQariah verse 10

So woe to those who pray. [But] who are heedless of their prayer. Those who make show [of their deeds]. And withhold [simple] assistance
Surah Al Maoon verse 4-7

Taking care of orphans in the Quran and their rights :

And do not approach the orphan's property except in a way that is best until he reaches maturity. And give full measure and weight in justice. We do not charge any soul except [with that within] its capacity. And when you testify, be just, even if [it concerns] a near relative. And the covenant of Allah fulfill. This has He instructed you that you may remember.
Surah Al anaam verse 152

Indeed, those who devour the property of orphans unjustly are only consuming into their bellies fire. And they will be burned in a Blaze.
Surah Al Nisaa verse 10

To this world and the Hereafter. And they ask you about orphans. Say, "Improvement for them is best. And if you mix your affairs with theirs - they are your brothers. And Allah knows the corrupter from the amender. And if Allah had willed, He could have put you in difficulty. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.
Surah Al Baqarah verse 220

So as for the orphan, do not oppress [him].
Surah Al duha verse 9

They ask you, [O Muhammad], what they should spend. Say, "Whatever you spend of good is [to be] for parents and relatives and orphans and the needy and the traveler. And whatever you do of good - indeed, Allah is Knowing of it."
Surah Albaqarah 215

Respecting parents in the Quran :

And [recall] when We took the covenant from the Children of Israel, [enjoining upon them], "Do not worship except Allah ; and to parents do good and to relatives, orphans, and the needy. And speak to people good [words] and establish prayer and give zakah." Then you turned away, except a few of you, and you were refusing.
ٍSurah Al baqarah verse 83

This verse is contains the rights of not just the parents but the poor , orphans and the lost :
Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful.
Surah Al nisa verse 36

And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], "uff," and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word. And lower to them the wing of humility out of mercy and say, "My Lord, have mercy upon them as they brought me up [when I was] small."
Surah Alisra verse 23-24

Luqman's will to his son :

And [mention, O Muhammad], when Luqman said to his son while he was instructing him, "O my son, do not associate [anything] with Allah . Indeed, association [with him] is great injustice."
And We have enjoined upon man [care] for his parents. His mother carried him, [increasing her] in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Be grateful to Me and to your parents; to Me is the [final] destination. But if they endeavor to make you associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them but accompany them in [this] world with appropriate kindness and follow the way of those who turn back to Me [in repentance]. Then to Me will be your return, and I will inform you about what you used to do. [And Luqman said], "O my son, indeed if wrong should be the weight of a mustard seed and should be within a rock or [anywhere] in the heavens or in the earth, Allah will bring it forth. Indeed, Allah is Subtle and Acquainted. O my son, establish prayer, enjoin what is right, forbid what is wrong, and be patient over what befalls you. Indeed, [all] that is of the matters [requiring] determination. And do not turn your cheek [in contempt] toward people and do not walk through the earth exultantly. Indeed, Allah does not like everyone self-deluded and boastful. And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys.

Surah Luqman verse 13-19

There are many many more examples and verses which preach morality and values . The fact that the writter would go and say such a slandarous lia shows that he or she has no idea about Islam and never even heard the Quran . So he is either a complete ignorant or a liar , and I would not be surprised since paul said :
Romans 3:7 "If the truth of God has been spread by my lie, then why am I judged a sinner."

Lets see the morals in the bible :

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Ezekiel 23:20

How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.
2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.
3 Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.
4 Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.
5 Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.
6 How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!
7 This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.
8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;
9 And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.
Song of Solomon 7: 1-9

Are these the morals the writer was looking for !!!!

The Author says:

In fact, Muhammad's Allah" seemed oddly preoccupied with making sure Muslims knew to obey Muhammad's every earthly wish, as this mandate is repeated at least twenty times in the narration of the Qur'an. In the beginning, Muhammad did his best to compromise his teachings with the predominant beliefs of the community's elders, such as combining all 300 of their idols under the name Allah. His combination of Judeo-Christian theology and pagan tradition grew more sophisticated over time.

RESPONSE: Another mallicious lie by the followers of Paul

Allah means god in Arabic , it is established within the preislamic christians and Jews that Allah is the Arabic word of God .
One only needs to go to the arabic bible (old and new testaments to see that the word Allah refers to God). Many jews and christians in the Arabian penesula actually were named by the name Abdullah (meaning slave of Allah) one example : Abdullah ibn Suriyah a jewish Rabbi in Medinah .
More omportantly the Meccans had no Idol To Allah and attributed him to be the God of Abraham And Ishmael and the angels being the daughtors of Allah ( Surah Al Zukhruf verse 19 , Surah Al Nahl 57).
The word Allah historically and anthropologically is a translation from the syriac word illah which is a translation from the Hebrew word Elohim
Inscriptions of Allah were found on re islamic christian tombs to refer to god, Source:
James Bellamy, ‘Two Pre-Islamic Arabic Inscriptions Revised: Jabal Ramm and Umm al-Jimal’, Journal of the American Oriental Society, 108/3 (1988)

Also there were jews and christians in pre islamic times who included the name allah in their names such as Abdullah ibn salam and Andullah ibn Soriyya two jewish rabbis in Medina before Islam

Syriac and ithopian texts in pre islamic times also include the name :
Rick Brown, Who was ‘Allah’ before Islam? Evidence that the term ‘Allah’ originated with Jewish and Christian Arabs (2007), page 8.

What is funny is that when these western christians (who have no knowledge of Arabic , history or archeology) come and say that Allah is a name for a pagan god ( God forbid) they are unintentionally calling 15 million Arab christian pagans!!!

THE Writer gors on with his lies:

He also used his "revelations from Allah" to repeatedly affirm his own position. Even if he didn't remember the Biblical stories correctly for example, each one was conspicuously modified to incorporate a common theme: "Believe in the Messenger (Muhammad) or suffer the consequences.

RESPONSE:
Where is the example!!!???
More importantly who told you that the bible should be the standard against the Quran!!!???
We do not belive in the bible so as far as it goes for us , it is your bible who got it wrong!!!

Your christian double standard amazes me !!!!

The writer goes on :

PREACHING AND PERSECUTION AT MECCA
According to early Muslim historians, the Meccans didn't mind Muhammad practising his religion, nor did they feel threatened by him promoting it. This changed only after the self-proclaimed prophet began attacking their religion, including the customs and ancestors of the people (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 167). This was enough to stir up the resentment of the influential leaders of Mecca, who then mocked his humble background against his pretentious claims.

REPLY:

WRONG and another lia the meccans in the begining ignored and most of them did not know of the prophet's preaching because as all historic sources such as Altabary , Sirah ibn hisham suggests that the first three years of the prophet's prophethood was done through secret preaching , it was not until the order from God came to declare the message out of secret :

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:
When the Verse:--'And warn your tribe of near-kindred, was revealed, the Prophet (ﷺ) ascended the Safa (mountain) and started calling, "O Bani Fihr! O Bani `Adi!" addressing various tribes of Quraish till they were assembled. Those who could not come themselves, sent their messengers to see what was there. Abu Lahab and other people from Quraish came and the Prophet (ﷺ) then said, "Suppose I told you that there is an (enemy) cavalry in the valley intending to attack you, would you believe me?" They said, "Yes, for we have not found you telling anything other than the truth." He then said, "I am a warner to you in face of a terrific punishment." Abu Lahab said (to the Prophet) "May your hands perish all this day. Is it for this purpose you have gathered us?" Then it was revealed: "Perish the hands of Abu Lahab (one of the Prophet's uncles), and perish he! His wealth and his children will not profit him...." (111.1-5)
Saheh Al Bukhary Vol 6, Book 60 , Hadeeth 293

As for attacking , the prophet in Mecca never physically attacked , his preaching showed the negativities of worshipping idols just like what the israelite prophets did , just like what Moses did So what is the difference !!???

Why is there a double standard when it comes to prophet Mohammed peace be upon him

Lets continue with the more bizzare lies :

MYTH: MUHAMMAD WAS PERSECUTED FOR PREACHING ISLAM
Still, Mecca at the time was a remarkably tolerant society. Muhammad was allowed to attack the local customs for 13 years, even though the town's economy depended on the annual pilgrimage attended by visiting pagans, whose religion he actively disparaged.At first Muhammad was only successful with friends and family.

RESPONSE:

Another Lie (at this point I am use to hear such lies from christians since they have been taught that by the master trickster Paul ). First the Meccans were not tolerated society , they desliked someone who preached monotheis in Mecca which is why they killed Zaid ibn Amro ibn Nufail and casted him out of Mecca ( he was part of Al Ahnaf sect which was a monotheistic religion worshipping God according to the tradition of Ishmael peace be upon him ) he was killed sometime before the prophet declared his prophethood , so how could they be tolerate!!!! obviously the writer did not know this . Another point when was the prophet allowed !! The prophet and his family and followers were surrounded by Quraysh in one of the mountains of Mecca for three years while being boycotted . The prophet also got attacked physically:
Narrated `Urwa bin Az-Zubair:
I asked `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As to inform me of the worst thing the pagans had done to Allah's Apostle. He said: "While Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was praying in the courtyard of the Ka`ba, `Uqba bin Abi Mu'ait came and seized Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) by the shoulder and twisted his garment round his neck and throttled him severely. Abu Bakr came and seized `Uqba's shoulder and threw him away from Allah's Apostle and said, "Would you kill a man because he says: 'My Lord is Allah,' and has come to you with clear Signs from your Lord?" (40.28)
saheeh Albukhary vol 6, book 60 , hadeeth 339

THE LIES KEEP GIOING ON:
After 13 years Muhammad the street preacher could boast only about 100 determined followers who called themselves Muslims. Other than his wife his first convert was his young cousin Ali (later to become his son-in-law and fourth caliph of Islam). Another early convert was Abu Bakr, a wealthy merchant whose money and acceptance of Muhammad can be credited with the survival of the fledgling cult. (Muhammad would later "marry" Bakr's six year old daughter).

MY RESPONSE:

YOU are a liar , the prophet Muhammed peace be upon him gathered 50 belivers almost from Mecca and a WHOLE CITY OF MADINA. At the last year of the prophet in Mecca he had at least 75 followers who were form Madina and bledged there alligance , and that number grew to cover MOST of the city in Madina PLUS the 50 Meccans who became the first migrants
Another phrase which the writer used to misrepresent the prophet is called the street preacher alluding the simple naive reader that the prophet only preached in the streets which is a lia the prophet preached everywhere: in the mosque , in the gathering places , in the Meccan commerce areas...etc
As for the street preacher lets see how the bible presents the prophets peace be upon them , one example :

2at that time the LORD spoke through Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, "Go and loosen the sackcloth from your hips and take your shoes off your feet." And he did so, going naked and barefoot. 3And the LORD said, "Even as My servant Isaiah has gone naked and barefoot three years as a sign and token against Egypt and Cush,
Isiaih 20: 2-3

?????

The writer goes
Relations with the Meccans turned sour after an episode known as "the Satanic Verses" in which Muhammad agreed to recognize the local gods in addition to Allah. This delighted the Meccans who generously extended their welcome. But Muhammad soon changed his mind after his own people began to lose faith. So he claimed that Satan had spoken through him, and he rescinded the recognition of the Meccan gods (Tabari 1192, Qur'an22:52,53:19-26).

The locals intensified their mockery of the Muslims and made life difficult for some of them. Although Muslims today often use the word "persecution" to describe this ordeal (justifiably, in some cases), it's important to note that the earliest and most reliable biographers (Ibn Ishaq and al-Tabari) record the death of only one Muslim during this period, an older woman, who died from stress. This fact embarrasses modern apologists who don't like admitting that Muslims were the first to become violent at Mecca.

RESPONSE:
All narrations concerning the so called satanic verses are non authentic , meaning it contains errors within its oral chain of transmission thats why we muslims call it weak (Daeef) narrations. As muslims we do not accept any narration unless it is authentic ( no matter in whatever source it is ) meaning either saheeh or hasan
The fact that some would ask us why would people like Altabary then write it down???

The answer would be that Al Tabary and the rest of the interpirators and historians recorded what they heard regardless of the authenticity ; they acknowledged that not all of what is written in their books is all authentic . This is what Imam Al Tabary commented in the introduction of his book :

Let him who examines this book of mine know that I have relied, as regards everything I mention therein which I stipulate to be described by me, solely upon what has been transmitted to me by way of reports which I cite therein and traditions which I ascribe to their narrators, to the exclusion of what may be apprehended by rational argument or deduced by the human mind, except in very few cases. This is because knowledge of the reports of men of the past and of contemporaneous views of men of the present do not reach the one who has not witnessed them nor lived in their times except through the accounts of reporters and the transmission of transmitters, to the exclusion of rational deduction and mental inference. Hence, if I mention in this book a report about some men of the past, which the reader of listener finds objectionable or worthy of censure because he can see no aspect of truth nor any factual substance therein, let him know that this is not to be attributed to us but to those who transmitted it to us and we have merely passed this on as it has been passed on to us.

So Imam Al tabary is not confirming or denying ALL the narrations he described rather he is stating inly the views and narrations of random men and Altabary was only the medium to these narrations which he himslef states that there may be in them some which are non authentic

The actual narration of what happened is an authentic hadeeth which contains NO SUCH REFERENCE to the so called satanic verses:

Narrated `Abdullah:
The first Sura in which a prostration was mentioned, was Sura An-Najm (The Star). Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) prostrated (while reciting it), and everybody behind him prostrated except a man whom I saw taking a hand-full of dust in his hand and prostrated on it. Later I saw that man killed as an infidel, and he was Umaiya bin Khalaf.
Saheh Al bukhary vol 6 book 60 , hadeeth 386

However lets see what the bible preached for :

Aron peace be upon him building the golden calf:
And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
2 And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me.
3 And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron.
4 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
5 And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the Lord.
6 And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.
Exodus 32: 1-6

Solomon peace be upon him worshipping idols:
4For when Solomon was old, his wives turned his heart away after other gods; and his heart was not wholly devoted to the LORD his God, as the heart of David his father had been. 5For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians and after Milcom the detestable idol of the Ammonites.
1 kings 11 : 4-5

Paul calling satan the god of this world !!!:

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
2 Corinthians 4: 4

So maybe chrsitians need to read there own scriptures more

Another lie by the writer is stating that there was just inly one woman who died by stress!!!!!!

LOL that is a clear lie since Sumayyah bint Al kayat died when Abu Jahl stabbed her and pierced her by spere and killed her , she was known to be the first marter in Islam and the fact that you said that ibn ishaq said that it was by a stress is a big fat LIE , ibn ishaq mentioned her being killed :
Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah. Translated by Guillaume, A. (1955). The Life of Muhammad, p. 145.

Some examples of victims who were tortured:
There were many muslims tortured like Bilal the Ethiopian slave of Umayya bin Khalaf, Al zubayr ibn Al awwam , Khabab ibn el-Arat, Suhaib bin Sinan, Abu Fukaiha the slave of Safwan bin Umayya, Lubina a female slave of Mumil bin Habib, Zunayra was another female slave, Talha, even at one occasion uthman ibn affan and Abu Bakr

Most of the tortured slaves were rescued by Abubakr who purchased the tortured muslim slaves and freed them

These names might not be known for the writer since he or she knows NOTHING or is simply a liar!!!

continued......