Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
At least I make you laugh. Can you post comment 71? I cannot access it or I am not sure what you mean by it; after all, I do have limited access here. As for your question, I will answer it. About your trinity question, I will say I believe what the Bible says. I do believe in the tri unity of God, but I don't want to say anything the Bible doesn't say; otherwise, I'll feel that I am speculating, but I will say I believe when the Bible speaks of Jesus being the son of God, I believe God is Spirit and He is the father; I believe God is holy. Does the Bible mention the father, son and Holy Spirit at different times and different ways as being God? yes, but does it mention trinity or that God is a trinity? no. Is there one God only? yes! What are you trying to do to me, squeeze blood out of a turnip?
I have told you I don't believe there are three gods in Christianity. We believe in the God the only God of Abraham. We are an Abrahamic faith. We cannot explain the essence of God's nature (What makes Him tick) I am glad you feel you can do that with Allah, but you haven't convinced me of what you mean by the perfect oneness of Allah. What does that mean? You might be able to explain the God of Abraham, but I cannot.

Peace
Ok as for the comment , each comment or response has a number on the top of the margins of the comment so review response 71

As for what you said still it does not answer my question :

Notice, I said tri unity and not tri beings or gods. Your concept of the trinity is blasphemous to Christian

So are you saying that this statement is wrong :
Believe in the Trinity of God. Three
persons
in one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit

?????

because it certainly do contradict this staement :
"Behold oh Israel the Lord our God is one

because persons in the statement before are parts of god so these persons have the divine elements in them

Your response does not answer my question

Are you simply saying you don't know !!!!