Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
You shouldn't attack the OP. Saying I lack in intelligence is insulting and uncalled for. I am sure this is against forum rules. I respect you enough not to do that to you or anyone here. You can attack an idea or comment but never the person. This shows, IMO, you are insecure in your faith.

Christians are commanded to love others. This appears to be absent in Islam. I know my Lord. That is important, but knowing a religion is not important to my God. In fact, religion is what nailed Jesus to the cross.

For course, I know God the father, the son and the Holy Spirit. They are one God not three gods. You don't understand the Christians faith, but how can you when the Allah of Islam and his messenger had provable misconceptions about it?

Peace

Trying to change the truth will not convince the rader my friend you have insulted me enough in previous posts , I tried to show you respect but you kept insulting :
It is so deep a mystery that not even Allah and his slave messenger understood it much less Muslims such as yourself.
This itself is insulting to muslims and arab christians (Allah simply means god)

The fact that trinity depicts three persons as one god is contradictory because they themselves say the father is god , jesus is god , holy ghost is god , this indirectly shows three gods no matter what and how you try to put it it is still paganism and worship of three.

Trinity the word means made of three , three elements of divinity = three gods in one god still paganism !!!!

You have proved to me that you don't know much about christianity , which shows how weak your position is

Believe in the Trinity of God. Three persons in one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
persons???!!!! I think divine beings or gods would be the better term