Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
You are actually telling me I don't understand Christianity. LOL. I am a Christian. What are you talking about? When I read that, it tells me you don't know what you talking about. I am not trying to prove God's tri unity to anybody on this forum. You are trying to force me into discussing God's essence when you don't know what it is yourself. Since you are so down on the trinity explain God's absolute oneness. This is a comment of mine you continually ignore along with not explaining what three is Allah saying to desist from saying. Is it the son, mother and father as he alludes to or the father, son and Holy Spirit or is it the son, Mary and Allah as the third person.

One can intelligently infer that Allah didn't mean the father, son and Holy Spirit. You know more about the Christian trinity than your god and prophet knew in the 7th century, and you are telling me I don't understand Islam much less Christianity??? This is laughable to me. Did not Allah say they do disbelieve who say Allah is the third of three? Who considered Allah the third of three or the third person of the three. Please don't try and use semantics by saying he meant a third because that would be insulting to anyone's intelligence (he said "the third" not a third; besides, no Christian believes God comes in thirds or that Jesus was a freak of half God and half man, LOL).

To be a Muslim one has to jump through to many hoops and loops IMO. You quoted: Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost."(John 20:21-22) and you said, "So this actually does not prove trinity at all" I never claimed this proves the trinity, but it does prove God is Jesus' father, and you deny it, and deny that Jesus is the son of God even after you know God said, "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased. If you could believe that verse and the one you quoted, you would be closer to truth than you are now.

You don't believe it, and you think you're clever, because you use the lame excuse that the Bible is corrupted. The Quran is not clear on what it means by manipulation and replacement, and of course you don't believe all the Bible is corrupted, because Islam has imperfectly borrowed from it such things as the virgin birth of Jesus (from the NT Bible.)

So why would anyone want to add a corruption such as Jesus' death and resurrection for our sin in the Bible and risk their lives to preach a tale? I am seeing deception at play and Allah admits he is the best of deceivers and proves it by making something appear to be true that wasn't such as the death of Christ. Why would Allah have to use trickery to save Jesus? Why would he have to do best what the unbelievers were doing (the use of deception, schemes, lies, trickery and all other such things)?

Besides, I see manipulation and replacement more in what Uthman did to the Quran. Joseph Smith came up with the Book of Mormon supposedly written on golden plates from God and started another religion claiming to be the seal of prophets and confirming that which has come before with a new word to nail truth down for the world and millions follow this false prophet. The warning Jesus gave is clear as crystal. That is to beware of false prophets that were to come after Him, and if we don't heed His words, we are sure to be over taken by them. Satan knows Scripture better than anyone, and he is a master mocker of God, and he is the father of lies. The writing is on the wall my friend.

peace
Your response shows a lack of info AGAIN

First God said in the Quran :
لقد كفر الذين قالو ان الله ثالث ثلاثة
ثالث ثلاثة means a third NOT THE THIRD but ibviously you don not know Arabic so LOL you are killing your own argument which is pathetic since you based it all without knowing a simple Arabic
So you are insulting your own intelligence LOL !!!!!!!

Second : You claim that I ignored your question, well if you were actually paying attention TO YOUR OWN comments you would have known that this question was asked to me in another subject and webpage which I have answered yesterday in that same webpage . It is not my problem that you can't keep up

Third: One example of your own misunderstanding and also shows how you can't keep up is this statement by you :

Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost."(John 20:21-22) and you said, "So this actually does not prove trinity at all" I never claimed this proves the trinity, but it does prove God is Jesus' father, and you deny it,

MY GOD!!!! This was a reponse to your argument that the Holy Ghost is God , This has nothing to do with our discussion about Jesus , this is why you can't get it and you probably won't .

Fourth: What has the corruption of the bible to do with our discussion clearly you are hurt , good because the truth hurts . Remember I am not talking about the corruption of the bible , I was talking about the holy ghost and the trinity so becarefull.

Fifth: Why would someone add ??? well if someone in the Fifth century AD (where ONLY COPIES of the orginal gospels is circulating throughout turkey , egypt , north Africa, rome , south Europe ) believes in all the 4 gospels and starts to right down the bible and looks at the older manuscripts and shows a lot of contradictions in the bible which hits the core of christianity , he is going to want to settle these variations in order to remove any kind of contradictions.

Sixth : You can't deny these additions to the bible , it is not there in the oldest manuscripts, this is also shown in prints in the margins of the bible today just like I have shown you in a link but yet you ignored it.

peace