Dear Pandora,
1- In the name of Allah the Beneficent and Merciful.I hope that we discuss the matters with all friendliness, respect , candor and clarity.Without any hatred or any arrogance or any despising because we are all the children of Adam and Eve.We always forget that we are all brothers and sisters.The Almighty Allah (praise be to him) created us and made us nations and tribes to know each other.To spread peace among ourselves . This is an appeal declared in the Qur'an. Allah says in the Holy Quran :-
"O mankind! we created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and Tribes, that ye may know Each other (Not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the Most honoured of you In the sight of Allah is (He who is) the Most righteous of you. and Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things)" (49/13)
-- This declaration is for all mankind all over the world. The most honoured people in the sight of Allah not the most beautiful or the most interesting or the most wealthy or the strongest no but the most righteous ,pure pious and devout.Allah does not look at our images or shapes but He (pbth) look at our hearts.The righteous people always have pure hearts.They always fear Allah and love all his creatures.
2- Allah (pbth) taught us how to treat with each other and how to spread peace and love with each other . Allah says in the Holy Quran :- " O ye who believe! let not some men among you laugh at others: it may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): nor let some women laugh at others: it may be that the (latter are better than the (former): nor defame nor be sarcastic to Each other, nor call Each other by (offensive) nicknames: . seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after He has believed: and those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong. 12. O ye who believe! avoid suspicion As much (as possible): for suspicion In some cases is a sin: and spy not on Each other behind their backs. would any of you like to eat the flesh of His dead brother? Nay, ye would abhor it...But fear Allah. for Allah is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.(49/11-12)
--- These are some principles that Allah (pbth) taught us .If I do well that is by the grace of Allah and his support.And if I do bad that is by my ignorance and the support of the accursed Satan. Oh my God. Shield us from the evils of ourselves and our bad deeds.
3- As you see Jesus (peace be upon him) as God or a son of God. Please ,Trust me this is a serious saying. Excuse me this is the eye of blasphemy and infidelity .This saying is the biggest insult to the Almighty God .It will never make Jesus (pbuh) happy,on the contrary it makes him very sad and very afraid to the state of his followers that overestimated and exaggerated in his love that they make him God. All evidences in the Bible deny the divinty of Jesus.Please refer to my article under the title " God is one in the Torah,in the Bible and in the Quran.Also track all the sayings of Jesus himself that ends with the phrase " who sent me " .In these sayings he confirmed that he is a messenger of Allah .Allah sent him to guide people to know and worship the only true God of that universe.Please tell me one only verse in the Bible that Jesus said "I am God worship me"
4- I will tell you the opinion of The Holy Quran (the last revelation in that world ) about the phrase "son of God" (and of course you are free to believe or not believe .To read them or not.To say I am not intrested or not)
68. They say: "(Allah) hath begotten a son!" - glory be to Him! He is self-sufficient! His are all things In the heavens and on earth! no warrant have ye for this! say ye about Allah what ye know not?
69. Say: "Those who invent a lie against Allah will never prosper."
70. A Little enjoyment In This world!- and then, to us will be their return, then shall we make them taste the severest penalty for their blasphemies.(10/68-70)

88. They say: "((Allah)) Most gracious has begotten a son!"
89. Indeed ye have put forth a thing Most monstrous!
90. At it the skies are ready to burst, the earth to split asunder, and the mountains to fall down In utter ruin,
91. That They should invoke a son for ((Allah)) Most Gracious.
92. For it is not consonant with the majesty of ((Allah)) Most gracious that He should beget a son.
93. Not one of the beings In the heavens and the earth but must come to ((Allah)) Most gracious As a servant.
94. He does take an account of them (all), and hath numbered them (all) exactly.
95. And everyone of them will come to Him singly on the Day of Judgment. (19/88-95)
26. And They say: "((Allah)) Most gracious has begotten offspring." glory to Him! They are (but) servants raised to honour.
27. They speak not before He speaks, and They act (in all things) by His command.
28. He knows what is before them, and what is behind them, and They offer no intercession except for those who are acceptable, and They stand In awe and reverence of His (Glory).
29. If any of them should say, "I am a god besides Him", such a one we should reward with Hell: Thus do we reward those who do wrong. (21/26-29)
to be continued