بسم الله والحمد لله والصلاة والسلام علي رسول الله ثم اما بعد

فضيحة جديدة لواحدة من اشهر ترجمات الكتاب المقدس THE NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION

المترجمون يترجمون النصوص بحسب عقائدهم الافتراضية وليس تبعا للامانة العلمية

فكلمة SARX σάρξ وهي كلمة يونانية ترجمتها الصحيحة هي الجسد FLESH

ولاسباب عقائدية لا علاقة لها بالامانة العلمية تم ترجمة الكلمة بسوء نية الي الطبيعة الاثمة SINFUL NATURE

Ro 7:5 For when we were controlled by the SINFUL NATURE, the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in our bodies, so that we bore fruit for death.

والترجمة الصحيحة
الحياة
رو-7-5: فعندما كنا في الجسد، كانت أهواء الخطايا المعلنة في الشريعة عاملة في أعضائنا لكي نثمر للموت.
Ro 7:18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my SINFULNATURE. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.
الحياة
رو-7-18: لأني أعلم أن الصلاح لا يسكن في، أي في جسدي. فإرادة الخير هي بإمكاني، وأما عمل الخير فلا.

Ro 7:25 Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in theSINFULNATURE a slave to the law of sin.

رو-7-25: الحمد لله بربنا يسوع المسيح. فأنا بالعقل أخضع لشريعة الله، وبالجسد لشريعة الخطيئة.
Ro 8:3 For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the SINFUL NATURE[SARX], God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man[SARX] to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in sinful man[SARX],---3 Different Translation from the same word in the same verse.

رو-8-3: وما عجزت عنه هذه الشريعة، لأن الجسد أضعفها، حققه الله حين أرسل ابنه في جسد يشبه جسدنا الخاطئ، كفارة للخطيئة، فحكم على الخطيئة في الجسد
Ro 8:4 in order that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to theSINFULNATUREbut according to the Spirit.
رو-8-4: ليتم ما تتطلبه منـا أحكام الشريعة، نحن السالكين سبيل الروح لا سبيل الجسد.

Ro 8:5 Those who live according to the SINFUL NATURE have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.
رو-8-5: فالذين يسلكون سبيل الجسد يهتمون بأمور الجسد، والذين يسلكون سبيل الروح يهتمون بأمور الروح.
Ro 8:8 Those controlled by the SINFUL NATURE cannot please God.
رو-8-8: والذين يسلكون سبيل الجسد لا يمكنهم أن يرضوا الله.

Ro 8:9 You, however, are controlled not by theSINFULNATUREbut by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

Ro 8:12 Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation--but it is not to the SINFUL NATURE, to live according to it.

رو-8-9: أما أنتم فلا تسلكون سبيل الجسد، بل سبيل الروح، لأن روح الله يسكن فيكم. ومن لا يكون له روح المسيح، فما هو من المسيح.
Ro 8:13 For if you live according to the SINFUL NATURE, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live,

رو-8-13: فإذا حييتم حياة الجسد تموتون، وأما إذا أمتم بالروح أعمال الجسد فستحيون.
Ro 13:14 Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of theSINFULNATURE.

رو-13-14: بل تسلحوا بالرب يسوع المسيح، ولا تنشغلوا بالجسد لإشباع شهواته.
Cor 5:5 hand this man over to Satan, so that theSINFUL NATURE may be destroyed and his spirit saved on the day of the Lord.

1كور-5-5: سلموا هذا الرجل إلى الشيطان، حتى يهلك جسده، فتخلص روحه في يوم الرب.

Ga 5:13 You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the SINFUL NATURE; rather, serve one another in love.

غل-5-13: فأنتم، يا إخوتي، دعاكم الله لتكونوا أحرارا، ولكن لا تجعلوا هذه الحرية حجة لإرضاء شهوات الجسد، بل اخدموا بعضكم بعضا بالمحبة.

Ga 5:16 So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the SINFUL NATURE.

غل-5-16: وأقول لكم: أسلكوا في الروح ولا تشبعوا شهوة الجسد.

Ga 5:17 For the SINFUL NATURE desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the SINFUL NATURE. They

are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want.

غل-5-17: فما يشتهيه الجسد يناقض الروح، وما يشتهيه الروح يناقض الجسد. كل منهما يقاوم الآخر لئلا تعملوا ما تريدون.

Ga 5:19 The acts of the SINFUL NATURE are obvious: sexual

immorality, impurity and debauchery

غل-5-19: وأما أعمال الجسد فهي ظاهرة: الزنى والدعارة والفجور

Ga 5:24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the SINFUL NATURE with its passions and desires.

غل-5-24: والذين هم للمسيح يسوع صلبوا جسدهم بكل ما فيه من أهواء وشهوات.

Ga 6:8 The one who sows to please his SINFUL NATURE, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

غل-6-8: فمن زرع في الجسد حصد من الجسد الفساد، ومن زرع في الروح حصد من الروح الحياة الأبدية.

Eph 2:3 All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our SINFUL NATURE and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature objects of wrath.

اف-2-3: وكنا نحن كلنا من هؤلاء نعيش في شهوات جسدنا تابعين رغباته وأهواءه، ولذلك كنا بطبيعتنا أبناء الغضب كسائر البشر.

Col 2:11 In him you were also circumcised, in the putting off of the SINFUL NATURE, not with a circumcision done by the hands of men but with the circumcision done by Christ,
البوليسية
كو-2-11: فيه قد ختنتم ختانة ليست من فعل الأيدي، بها تخلعون عنكم جسدكم البشري، إذ هذه هي ختانة المسيح:

Col 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your SINFUL NATURE, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

كو-2-13: لقد كنتم أمواتا من جرى زلاتكم وقلف أجسادكم فأحياكم معه! وسامحنا بجميع زلاتنا.

Pe 2:10 This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the SINFUL NATURE and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings;

2بط-2-10: ولاسيما الذين يسعون، في شهوة الدنس، وراء ((ملذات)) الجسد، ويحتقرون السيادة. نهم متجاسرون، معجبون بأنفسهم، فلا يهابون أن يفتروا عللى الأمجاد

ولو كانت الكلمة تترجم بهذه الطريقة لاصبحت هذه الاعداد تجديفا علي اليسوع

Heb. 5:7 In the days of His SINFUL NATURE, He offered up both prayers and supplications with loud crying and tears to the One able to save Him from death, and He was heard because of His piety

عب-5-7: إنه هو، الذي، في أيام طبيعته الاثمة، قرب تضرعات وابتهالات في صراخ شديد ودموع، الى القادر أن يخلصه من الموت، وإذ استجيب له بسبب ورعه
.Heb. 10:20by a new and living way which He inaugurated for us through the veil, that is, His SINFUL NATURE,

عب-10-20: من هذه الطريق الجديدة الحية، التي شقها لنا خلال الحجاب، أعني طبيعته الاثمة
Pet. 4:1 Therefore, since Christ has suffered in theSINFUL NATURE, arm yourselves also with the same purpose, because he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin,
1بط-4-1 وإذن، فبما أن المسيح قد تألم في طبيعته الاثمة تسلحوا أنتم أيضا بهذه الفكرة عينها: أن من تألم في الجسد قد قاطع الخطيئة،
2 John 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ {as} coming in theSINFUL NATURE. This is the deceiver
and the antichrist.

2يو-1-7: فإنه قد انتشر في العالم مضلون كثيرون، لا يعترفون بيسوع المسيح الذي أتى في طبيعته الاثمة. ((ومن كان كذلك)) فهو المضل، المسيح الدجال!

John 1:14 ¶ And the Word became SINFUL NATURE, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

يو-1-14: والكلمة صار طبيعة خاطئة وسكن في ما بيننا وقد شاهدنا مجده: مجدا من الآب لابنه الوحيد، الممتلئ نعمة وحقا.
John 6:54 "He who eats My SINFUL NATURE and drinks My blood
has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.
يو-6-54: من يأكل طبيعتي الاثمة ويشرب دمي فله الحياة؛ وأنا أقيمه في اليوم الأخير؛

John 6:55 "For My SINFUL NATURE is true food, and My blood is true drink.

يو-6-55: فإن طبيعتي الاثمة مأكل حق، ودمي مشرب حق.

John 6:56 "He who eats My SINFUL NATURE and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.
يو-6-56: فمن يأكل طبيعتي الاثمة ويشرب دمي يقبت في وأنا فيه.

Cor. 5:16 Therefore from now on we recognize no man according to the flesh; even though we have known Christ according to the SINFUL NATURE, yet now we know {Him} {thus} no longer.

2كور-5-16: وعليه، فمنذ الآن لا نعرف أحدا بحسب الجسد؛ وإن كنا قد عرفنا المسيح بحسب طبيعته الاثمة، فالآن لا نعرفه كذلك.

يتبع ان شاء الله