السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Brothers, we christians believe in ONE Allah. But He is NOT iIslamic allah. Our God is TRI-UNITED. Allahu Wahid. Hua Babba Allah wa Ibn Allah wa Ruh Al Qudus.

Why do we believe that Ibn Allah are equal to His Father?

My brother Sazie Johnson said:
This is a challenge from me (Sazie Johnson) to all Muslims in this forum. After this you may never want to speak to me again.
At the heart of Christianity is the Holy Trinity which you continuously challenge. At the heart of Islam is the “oneness of Allah which I am now challenging. If you think the Holy Trinity is hard to explain, try explaining the “Oneness of Allah”.
Quran 112 reads, “Say: He is Allah, the One and Only. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him.”
First we must know that Science has dealt a damaging blow to Islam. The “Oneness of Allah” is at stake here; so too is the “Oneness of the earth”.
Science has made it cleared that because something or someone is a numerical one, it does not mean that it does not have multiplicity or plurality within itself. To proof this assumption, Science says this about earth: “She is one and only. She does not beget the likeness of herself. There is none elsewhere like her.”
While those words are also spoken about Allah, here Science, after much studies and observations, has attributed the same words and thoughts to earth: The earth is one, unique, incompatible, source and sustainer of life in our Solar System. That is not the only similarities between Allah and the earth. Allah has a mind to think and to reason, earth has the artificial intelligence to grow what it may in certain areas and to kill what it may in certain areas. That is why in all the ways that might be imagine, Allah and the earth are “totally alone” in their spheres of influence.
But the earth, with all its minerals and chemical compositions, is not “totally alone” within itself. In fact even though earth is one, unique, incompatible, source and sustainer of life in our Solar System, earth has multiplicity or plurality within itself. It has rivers which are not the same as trees. But yet earth is one and is not comparable to anything we know of just as Allah is one and is not comparable to anything we know of. The two are the same in their total aloneness.
Here is the challange: Can you separate the “Oneness of Allah” from the “Oneness of earth” with and by illustrations? Can you show us something that is a “one with and within itself” and has no multiplicity or plurality within itself?
To help you understand the question, here are some examples of trinity: Pure Light is an example of a trinity. It is made of green, red, and yellow lights. Atom is an example of a trinity. It is made of three sub-atomic particles: Protons, electrons, and neutrons. Time is an example of a trinity: It is expressed in past, present, and future. Matter is an example of a trinity. It reveals itself in solid, liquid, and gas.
Question: What do you mean by “Total Oneness of Allah”? Give examples in nature in the same way there are examples of the Holy Trinity in nature.

Oh, I almost forget. If you are incapable of answering the challenge, feel free to respond by insulting me —telling me how I am stupid and how I am going to hell; or better yet, tell me Allah is the creator of earth. And I will tell you this: “According to science earth creates new fungi and alga daily.”
Again, the question is this: What do you mean by “Total Oneness of Allah”? Give examples in nature in the same way there are examples of the Holy Trinity in nature.
It you think the Holy Trinity is hard to explain, try explaining the “Oneness of Allah”. Oh, like I said, feel free to respond by insulting me.