تحية للجميع

بناءاً على طلب أحد اعضاء المنتدى بعرض قصة إسلامي فسوف اعرض لكم قصة إسلامي

بدأت قصة إسلامي هذا الأسبوع
لقد كنت مسيحية بروتستانتية طول حياتي و أبي و أمي مسيحيين دارسيين لعلم اللاهوت و يدرسون علم المسيحية في المدرسة . قصتي باختصار هي انني فتاة ولدت في أكناف عائلة مسيحية و لذلك اتبعت خطوات المسيحية حتى البارحة.
كبرت و ترعرت مع المسيحية و بقيت على المسيحية بطريقة تعود وتقبل لها و دون تفكير.
فقط هذا الأسبوع أدركت أني كنت دائماً متقبلة المسيحية بإيمان أعمى طول حياتي و لم أسأل نفسي أبداً أسئلة تربكني أو تحيرني . كيف لم اكتشف و اعرف هذا من قبل؟ لم أستطع إيجاد إجابات في الكتاب المقدس. فجأة اكتشفت ان التثليث عبارة عن أسطورة و أن الله قوي كفاية ليساعد أحدهم دون الحاجة إلى مساعدة من ابن أو أي احد أو أي شيء.
طول حياتي كان من الممكن ان افكر في أي ديانة ماعدا الإسلام فكل ما كنت أعرفه عن المسلمين أنهم كانوا يعتقدون ان ربهم هو بناء أسود مكعب الشكل و أن هذا المبنى الأسود يأمرهم بالقتل و معاملة النساء كعباد و ان يكونوا ارهابيين.
أنا أتأسف لأني قلت ذلك , لقد كنت مخطئة و لم أبحث يوماً عن الحقيقة.
منذ بضعة أسابيع و جدت رسالة خاصة على ايميلي و تعليق على البروفيل من احد الأشخاص
و قد كانت التعليق كالتالي

إذا كنت تبحثين عن الحقيقة فقط افتحي الرابط التالي
https://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/f60

و عندما فتحت الرابط بدأت القراءة و من ثم قام أحد اعضاء المنتدى بإعطائي ايميله الشخصي و كنا نتحاور لمدة ساعات على windows live messenger

يوماً بعد يوم بدات الأفكار تراودني
لماذا كوني مسيحية أحتاج المسيح لأصل إلى الرب ؟ إذا كان نبياً فيجب أن يكون شخصاً مثلنا و لكن لديه منزلة ودرجة أعلى و حكمة أكثر و لكني لا احتاج إليه لأتواصل مع الله و بالنهاية فهو رسول من الله قام بتبليغ رسالته كما فعل غيره من الأنبياء و إذا كان هو الله فكيف لي أن أعظم إلهين.

فقط البارحة و بعد المحادثة الاخيرة أدركت أني كنت على الطريق الخطأ فسألت الله أن يرشدني إلى الطريق و بدأت بالبكاء و أود ان أشكر كل من ساعدني في معرفة الحق
أنا فقط لا أستطيع التوقف عن التفكير بأني كنت في طريقي إلى الجحيم عن طريق المسيحية

شكراً لكم جميعاً

اقتباس
اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة karla christian مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi all

I was asked by one of the members of this forum to post the story of my conversion to Islam

My story of becoming a Muslim started just this week
I was a Protestant Christian for all of my life , My parents are both christian theologists who teach christian religion in school. My story in short is that I am a girl who was born to a Christian family and therefore followed Christianity until yesterday
I grew up within Christianity and stayed like that, sort of accepting it without even thinking .

Just this week I realize that I had always accepted Christianity, with Blind faith for my entire life and never had questioned it was perplexing to me. How could I have not realized this before? I could not find the answers in the Bible. Once I realized that the trinity was a myth and that God is powerful enough to save someone without the need for help from a son or anyone or anything else

In my entire life I could think of any religion but not Islam , all I know about Muslims is that they think that a black cubic building is their god & this black building orders them to kill & murder & to treat women’s like slaves & to be a terrorist

I’m sorry for what i said , I was wrong , I have never looked for the truth
just few weeks ago I found a private message in my e-mail & note in my internet profile
by a person named peace lover
This was the note

If you are looking for truth just open this internet link below
https://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/f60

Then when I opened the link I start reading and then peace-lover gave me her email & we started communications through windows live messenger for hours
Day after day thoughts started in my mind
Why do I as a Christian only need to connect with God through Jesus, if he were a prophet, then he was as human as we are, though with a higher rank of sanity, but I don't need him to connect me with God, at the end he was God's messenger who delivered God's message, as did other prophets, and if he was God, how could I worship two Gods

Just yesterday after this conversation I realize I was in the wrong path .i asked god to show me the way & I start crying
I want to thank every one who helped me specially peace-lover . I just can’t stop thinking I was in my way to hell through Christianity

Thank you all