السلام عليكم ورجمة اله وبركاته
اناقش شخص اخر مسيحي امريكي يراسلني ع الايميل من فترة
سارسل الان اخر ما كتبه لي وهو يجاول ابات ان القرآن ليس من الله لانه-حسب كلامه العقيم-جاء بواسطة ملاك وهو يعترض علي كده علي اساس ان الكتب السابقة-ده طبعا حسب كلامه- جاءت من الله ع الانبياء مباشرة
واليكم اخواني واخواتي نص الايميلين اللي ارسلهم لي من اجل هذا

Sorry about your computer and thank you for taking the time in the café to send me the email, I appreciate your efforts and dedication my only wish was it was in the right direction.

Muslim logic is strange logic in my view.

You began your email by saying we can’t use the Bible to criticize the Quran when it is the Bible and the Bible alone that proves beyond any doubt whatsoever that the Quran cannot possibly be from the same God found in the Bible! What else on Earth will do this for us? Do you think our logic, our wisdom, our reasoning will help us decide if the Bible is true or the Quran is true. My logic, wisdom and reasoning tells me the Quran is as far from God as the East is from the West and to me it’s quite plain to see. Yet your logic, wisdom and reasoning tells you otherwise, so using those tools cannot get to the bottom of the situation alone. The Quran actually contradicts the Bible on major points, it a questions of which is telling the truth historically consistently.

Did Jesus die on the cross as described in the Bible or not? What does the Shroud of Turin tell us for example, who is that man and how did he die, when did he die and where did he die. The Muslim world needs to wake up to the facts and stop living in this delusion falsely discounting the Bible base on verses no one is trying to hide or edit out to prove anything to anyone and these verses change nothing of significance in the Bible regardless.

You then go on to say this:

Say: If the whole of mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like of it, even if they assisted each other." [Al-Israa' (17): 88]

It challenged them to this despite their large numbers, their eloquence and their severe enmity, and it challenges them to this day

To be frank with you this is nothing more than an OPINION, that’s like me saying I bake the best cake and the whole of mankind (and the folklore creatures) gathered in order to produce the likes of my cake, they could not produce the like of it, even if they assisted each other ….to this day! After reading this I said to myself I am not impressed in the least with the Quran so what is this suppose to mean and to who is it directed? This statement in your Quran offers no measuring point or feature or what is so special about this Quran anyway?

It’s outrageous to me that you are impressed this simplistic chatter over what is found in the Bible. And what is a folklore term doing in any book that has to do with God to mention jinns, which have this as one of its definitions:

In Islam and pre-Islamic Arabian folklore, a genie (also jinn, djinn, from Arabic جني jinnī) is a supernatural creature which possesses free will. Genies are mentioned in the Qur'an, wherein a whole Sura is named after them (Al-Jinn).

Found at: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinns

Pre-Islamic Arabian Folklore! Do you actually think the God of the Bible has anything to do with Arabian Folklore tails of jinns? And why would He? And a then a sura in your book is named after folklore and this is from God??? And my Bible is corrupted because they said 4,000 in one place and 40, 000 in another place and they left it in for you to find so you can mock God with it.

And Angels NEVER EVER teach men the word of God NEVER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD DO YOU EVER FIND AN ANGEL OF ANY SORT TEACHING MEN GODS WORD!!!! So how in heavens name can Muhammad get teaching from any angel whatsoever? Therefore the foundations of the Quran is NOT ON SOLID ground and if the foundations cannot stand then nothing build on it can stand. God’s word comes through God himself, He delivers it to men throughout history, even Paul got it from Jesus (God) himself, why because it is the most valuable thing you will ever hear in your entire life so he does it himself through the one who is described as the Word of God; Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Yet you fail to see or comprehend this because you have been fooled into believing the lie over the truth and you fail to see how God does his work on Earth and through who

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Understanding this FACT and the FACT that Islam admits that it received the word through an Angel, seriously and fatally undermines everything that follows in Islam. There is no way around this, this FACT alone proves Islam is not from God for God never communicates with me HIS Word in this manner ever! And that must be made very clear, it has never happen and will never happen, for there is one who is called the Word of God and He came and spoke to men, no one, no angel can supersede, add or subtract from He who is called the Word of God .

God speaks and God has spoken, and he has spoken to chosen men and even those who are not chosen at times but are in the vicinity, so this is not a question of does God communicates with men, He sure does and has from the beginning. God values men and deals with men directly and would never give his word to an Angel to then tell men. That angel was no angel from God which is why that angel teaches that God has no son, because that son came, spoke and is alive in heaven waiting for his second coming as it is written in the book that does not know the difference between 4k and 40K to the Glory of God!

Then there by the way is the fact of the Shroud of Turin as I have mentioned, who is that man in the image and what of all the other shroud (hundreds that have been found) non of which have any sort of image in them much less a 3D negative of a man that was crucified exactly as depicted in the Bible, in the exact unique place in the Bible and the time of year or season as mentioned in the Bible! The 3D image was created they hypostasized because every pore of his skin and hair emitted radiation and the shroud fell through his body, and this was a man that was dead and buried who then as it appears became resurrected leaving an imprint in the shroud forever that is today called the shroud of Turin. How is this possible if the Quran or Angel states that Jesus did not die. Then the Quran is false on many counts! No need to go further, no need to dig deeper, it is quite clear the Quran cannot possibility be true by any stench of the immigration.

If you still fail to see that the foundations of Islam has a serious problem, then you will die in your sins as it is written. There is not much more to talk about the foundations of Islam cannot stand on its own therefore Islam cannot stand regardless of how popular it is, how long its been around, and what anyone thinks, it’s a tool which actually pulls men away from God. Islam does the exact opposite to what it purports to teach(which I find to be brilliant, so brilliant that it can only have one origin, and its not from the minds of men but from the king of this world himself, because with such subtle distortions Islam has brilliantly accomplished the pulling away of men from God). Islam pulls men from Jesus Christ and therefore pulls men from God; for NO man comes to the Father but through Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone!

ارجو افادتي بالرد المناسب في اقرب وقت
جزاكم الله كل الخير