need help

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

need help

Thread: need help

Last Activity
    23-09-2010
    At
    03:08 PM

Default need help

salamo 3alikom warahmat allalh wabarakato
    i'm from egypt with weak english langauge inspite of that i try to call others to islam i made asimple video that call others to islam by help of my friend who has exprience in programing and net.
    so i received alot of messages that replay to it this is the first one who i want my brothers and sisters here give me replay on it in details
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Why Christians are you not Muslim, Islam is your true choice, to worship one God, worship Allah only."
    First off, I have found my true choice, I am a Christian, I love and worship Jesus Christ, my savior, the son of God.
    Other people may take offence to that statement.

"Read the Quran now" I read and believe The Holy Bible.

"Jesus the Son of Mary, was a messenger of God" I belive Jesus is the Son of God.
    If you are saying he is just a messenger nothing eles, I strongly disagree.

"He is much to glorified to have a son" I disagree, I belive Jesus Christ is His son.

"You will find that the worst enemy of the believer is.." Enemy, maybe not good wording, Enemy is someone you really don't like, someone you may even hate, now if that is what you meant, that's a little harsh, we as people, religion or no religion, should love all people, yes sure there are people that irritate you, get on your nerves or that you don't really care for, i understand, but in the Holy Bible it says to love thy neighbor as thy self,
    "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?" "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these." (NIV, Mark 12:28-31).
    You say you are a peaceful religion?? statements like above, are what make people wonder why Muslims say they are peaceful.

"Closest people are Christians, This is because they have Priest and monks among them, they are not arrogant"
    Some people may, may take offence to this, saying " I am not arrogant, in my religion" they might think you are judging them, Which will give them an attitude against you right away, and they wont want to listen to you at all, or if they do will probably be argumentative so don't be harsh, and don't put down other religions, even tho you may not agree with them, it makes people feel like they have to be on defence, to defend themselves. And if it causes them to have an attitudes and not want to listen or not like your religion or people. What good are you doing then??

"Double rewards" I understand that you were just making a statement here, but rewards shouldn't be our main focus. We should not do right or belive in something just to get rewards or double rewards, we should do it in love.

The video overall, I think some people might like to watch it and some people might be offended, and some people may cut it off before it is over.
    One suggestion would be, not to judge other religions or tell people to choose the true calling, muslin, because it makes people say,
    "who does he think he is saying his religion is the only way", weather it is or isn't. Another thing, you may want to shorten it a little, most people have short attention spans, and cant sit still that long.

It is a nice way for people to hear about your religion, by video.
    You did a good job on making it, nice visual and sound.

Please don't think I bashing, or making fun of your video, I don't mean anything I said in a harsh, or mean way, I was just letting you know some things I think, like you asked me to. I hope I have not offended you, let me know if you have any questions.

Kristy
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------u can help me here on this forum or on mail (##########)
    Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 27-07-2008 at 10:20 AM. Reason: يرجى عدم وضع إيميلات في المشاركات- بارك الله فيكم
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    يمكنك تغير التوقيع الإفتراضي من لوحة التحكم

need help

Thread Information