What did Jesus realy say .. Download this nice pamphlet
|شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية||شبكة سبيل الإسلام||شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية||منتديات حراس العقيدة|
|البشارة الإسلامية||منتديات طريق الإيمان||منتدى التوحيد||مكتبة المهتدون|
|موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات||تليفزيون الحقيقة||شبكة برسوميات||المرصد الإسلامي لمقاومة التنصير|
|غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي||مكافح الشبهات||شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية||موقع الدعوة الإسلامية|
|شبكة البهائية فى الميزان||شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان||مركز براهين||شبكة ضد الإلحاد|
What did Jesus realy say .. Download this nice pamphlet
Last edited by Habeebabdelmalek; 21-04-2006 at 09:38 PM.
Thank you my dear brother Habeebabdelmalek for this wonderful pamphlet ,it's really a great work from you as usual
قال الله تعالى ( مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُوا مَا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُم مَّن قَضَى نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُوا تَبْدِيلًا ﴿23﴾ لِيَجْزِيَ اللَّهُ الصَّادِقِينَ بِصِدْقِهِمْ وَيُعَذِّبَ الْمُنَافِقِينَ إِن شَاء أَوْ يَتُوبَ عَلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا ﴿24﴾ الأحزاب
إن الدخول في الإسلام صفقة بين متبايعين.. .الله سبحانه هو المشتري والمؤمن فيها هو البائع ، فهي بيعة مع الله ، لا يبقى بعدها للمؤمن شيء في نفسه ، ولا في ماله.. لتكون كلمة الله هي العليا ، وليكون الدين كله لله.
دار الإفتاء المصرية ترد على شبهات وأباطيل أهل الباطل
( هنا دار الإفتاء)
May Allah reward you brother
thank U really its anice book
thank you my dear brother
its a helpfull pamplet
الحمد لله على نعمة الاسلام
Although this is just a brief pamphlet, yet it is very important for chrisatins to read.
It pinpoints all the inportant sayings of Issa Ibn Marym PBUH, his quotations from the books they believe in
These are similar words of messengers of Allah
who get sent to guide people from darkness to light
Only thoses who are honest and show genuineness to find the truth will see them and will be guided by Allah .
My Allah Guide our Christian friends who went astray
What a great book!!!
May Allah bless you
من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
إن شاء الله
Here are some of my replies to your down load:
who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death" Deuteronomy 18:18-22 (NIV)
There is only one God and Jesus is His word; the Holy Spirit proceeds from the father.
1- He is a prophet like Moses 2- He will not be killed, nor crucified like Moses 3- Moses didn’t call for trinity, so Jesus the prophet didn’t call for trinity 4- Moses was sent only to the children of Israel, so Jesus the prophet of God "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel" Matthew 15:24 He is not the prophet coming to the world
But Jesus work was meant for the gentiles too, but only to the Jew first Jesus came read the prophecy in Luke 2 the gentiles were to be reach by His disciples
- Isaia has the same characters as Jesus, read: "As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever," says the LORD. Isaiah 59:21 (NIV)
What are you trying to proof with this verse? This just shows you that God is Spirit and He is Holy; Therefore, He is the Holy Spirit. Gabriel was just a messenger of God not the Holy Spirit. Angel means Messenger!
- The Bible told us that God is not a man “God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?” Numbers 23:19 (NIV)
Jesus is the son of man yes, but He is also the son of God who has powers men don’t have such as the poser to forgive sin and to lay down His live and take it back when He wants.
No Christians says God is a man; Jesus is the word of God incarnate; He is the son of God. No Christian says He is the father God.
- Peter said in the book of acts “Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him” Acts 2:22 (KJV)
That is right Jesus is God’s word incarnate. He is the same word who was with God from the beginning and the same word God use to create all things. God exalts His word above His name. All the prophets of the Bible knew god’s name but Muhammad gives no indication that he did. Allah is not God’s name.
- Gospel of John tells us that Jesus said that he is a man “But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God” John 8:40 (KJV)
So He was a man who was and is the son of God (The word made flesh which could be said of no other prophet)god exalts His word above all His name. even God the father calls Jesus His son; in fact he calls Him God Heb. 1
God doesn’t die while Jesus died
Paul said about GOD “who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see” 1 Timothy 6 (NIV)
GOD says in the Bible “I live forever” Deuteronomy 32:40 (NIV)
Paul said about Jesus “Christ died” 1 Corinthians 15:3 (NIV)
Paul said about Jesus again “Christ died” Romans 14:9 (NIV)
Yes, Jesus died and he predicted His death three times; but he said I lay down my life of my own accord, and I have power to take it back! No other prophet had power to determine when he would die and when he would rise from the death. Jesus said I am He who was dead and lives; behold, I come to judge the living and dead. Jesus is the ultimate judge. God judges no one but has given all judgment to the son so you might honor Him the same as you honor God Almighty, but you don’t. Why?
Adam’s sin “Eternal sin”
- The Bible told us “But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die” Ezekiel 18:21 (KJV)
That is right the only way to turn from sin is to turn to Christ Jesus and you shall surely live, but try doing it in your own strength and you will be placed with and judged with all unbelievers! Don’t say Christ was around then because God provide types and shadows of Christ. These types and shadows do no one any good now because Christ came
The Bible says that GOD said to Adam “But you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die" Genesis 2:17 (NIV)
- Adam didn’t die in the same day as stated, but he lived 950 years, why?
The death process started in his life. God said he would die is like you cutting down a tree. It is still alive but it is dead too, because it has been cut off from the source of life. It was the same for Adam!
- The Bible confirmed that “God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?” Numbers 23:19 (NIV)
- The Bible says "But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die” Ezekiel 18 (NIV)
As I mentioned, the only way to turn from sin is to turn to Christ Jesus and you shall surely live, but try doing it in your own strength and you will be placed with and judged with all unbelievers!
- Adam repented and turned away from his sin, this is what the Bible confirms.
Give the reference
- Elijah told a sinner king that he will die because he didn’t repent and the king died in the same day “You will certainly die!" So he died, according to the word of the LORD that Elijah had spoken” 2 Kings 1:3-17 (NIV)
So some time in that day he died God determines when Adam would die and when the sinner king would die. Adam’s sin is still on us because we die. Humans still die, We weren’t originally made to die. Jesus came to break the curse of sin and death; He is the last Adam that way.
- The Bible told us that GOD created the fruitful trees on the earth before the creation of the tree that Adam ate from and that is because Adam was created for the earth “And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil” Genesis 2:9 (NIV)
- The Bible says “And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever. So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword *****ing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life” Genesis 3:22-24 (NIV)
- The Bible says “Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own sins" 2 Chronicles 25:4 (NIV)
That’s right if my father sins he is responsible for his sin the consequences is on him not me. This means we are free to choose, but not free from the consequences of our choices.
If my father speeds he gets the ticket not me. If I speed I get it not him. This death is not referring to the sinful nature of the human race inherited from birth in where we are all appointed to die once then comes the judgment. David said surely from birth I was born in sin. The Bible teaches we are not born perfect and without sin; otherwise all babies would be born without defects. Sickness is a result of inherited sin. God didn’t created the world to have sickness and death sin brought that on and it affects the whole human race.
- David said in the Bible that GOD forgave sins without crucification “You forgave the iniquity of your people and covered all their sins” Psalm 85:2 (NIV) He forgave, but they sacrificed an animal and the blood was poured out.
Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. Jesus is the Lamb of God. Like Abraham was going to do to Isaac God did to Jesus through crucifixion.
- The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. Genesis 7:1 (NIV)
It is written: the just shall life by faith. He put His faith in the word of God who was Jesus before His incarnation. In the beginning was the word the word was with God and the word was God Jn. 1
- The Bible told us that GOD forgave sins before the birth of Jesus “and as thou hast forgiven this people, from Egypt even until now” Numbers 14:19 (KJV)
That’s right, but they followed the types and shadows of Jesus to receive it; for instance, look at the Passover. Moses instructed the children of Israel to place the blood of the lamb on their door posts. When they obeyed and the curse came, death passed over their house, but those who didn’t do it received death. This is a shadow and type of Christ’s blood, If you don’t have His blood, you will die a second death. Jesus said, “You will die in your sin unless you believe I am He… No one comes to God unless they go through me. You see Jesus has the monopoly on God and eternal life. Your choice here will determine your eternal destiny!!!
Paul who was not Jesus disciple says “Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures”
He was a missionary for Jesus and an apostle
But Jesus “Peace be upon him” says in the Gospel of Mathew "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'” Matthew 7:21-23 (NIV)
Those are the ones who didn’t do the will of God, and it was not for calling Him Lord. He said not everyone not all who call Him Lord, but I promise you this: those who don’t call Him Lord now are among the evil doers; unless they repent, they will here those words from Jesus on the last day!
The Bible says “Jesus was not crucified”
This is a wilfully ignorant comment and not worthy of a response!
- The Bible says “The Righteous One takes note of the house of the wicked and brings the wicked to ruin” Proverbs 21:12 (NIV)
- The Bible tells us “The righteous man is rescued from trouble, and it comes on the wicked instead” Proverbs 11:8 (NIV) .. Was this applied with Jesus the righteous man?
That is right and Jesus was rescued with resurrection and given the name above all names
- Jesus said to his disciples "But a time is coming, and has come, when you will be scattered, each to his own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me” John 16:32 (NIV), but Mathew says “Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Matthew 27:46 (NIV) .. God, the Father was with him or forsaken him?
God turns His back of sin; Jesus took on the sin of the world. It is written God said for a short time I forsook you, but I have gathered you back to myself!
I deal with the rest of your rediculous rationale on demand only.
Peace and blessing to all and may you come to the knowledge of truth, love and understanding of the heart of God
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)