اخت امريكية تريد المساعدة

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: اخت امريكية تريد المساعدة

Last Activity
    28-04-2010
    At
    06:20 AM

Default اخت امريكية تريد المساعدة

االسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته وانا اتصفح المواقع الاسلامية امس شفت هذا الموضوع حبيت انقل لكم لعلي اجد متخصص هنا حيث انني اندهشت من اول جملة ففي اول فقرة تقول انها على ثقة اتن لا احد سوف يقراء هذا الطلب للمساعدة من يسيتطيع مساعدتها يمكنة التواصل معي وانا ان شاء الله انقلها حيث انني لا اعرف بريها و الطريقة الوحيدة هي الرسائل الخاصة في ذلك الموقع اخوكم I am sure no one will ever read this. But I really need some help. First you have to understand I am a convert. I started studying Islam about 10 years ago and converted about 2 years later. I am now 40 years old. I am unquestionably Muslim. I have strong faith in LA Illaha il Allah, Mohamud ir Rasul Allah. I am at the Masjid daily so you would think I would have no problem with finding an imam to ask questions. The problem is after 10 years a serious Islamic study my questions are not easy. After I converted I met and married my now husband. He is a good practicing knowledgeable Muslim. I used to ask him my questions and after a while I realized that he really could not answer them and often he had the same questions. And me asking those questions frustrated him. And lately I have often found that I have helped him to find answers to some of them so I would rather not cause anyone to question. The Imam at our Masjid is one that is so conservative he will not sit and discuss such questions with a female, nor is he one that will talk on line. The other thing Is due to conversations it the past it was very clear he was flustered by my deep questions, and felt as if I was attacking Islam. The fact is my goal is not to ask questions of someone so as to Trip them up or make things hard. I believe in Islam, deeply. I came to Islam by THINKing and asking questions. The reason I believe in Islam is because It is logical and when you ask questions Eventually you will ALWAYS find the answers. Let me be clear I am not one who is set in my ways and trying to fight against Islam. The truth is I KNOW in my heart that the answers are there. Islam is the true and complete religion. Holding these questions in my heart is like doubting that Islam is the true and complete religion. Asking the questions is having faith that Allah(SWT) will answer them and strengthen your faith in the process. I love Islam. I wear Hijab, I pray Salah, I went on Hajj last year. I am by no means trying to cause contraversy. But I feel that I have hit a road block as far as my Iman. As long as these questions loom in the back of my mind I will always wonder if my practice is wrong(Lets be clear I am NOT questioning Islam but practice issues) All my questions involve interpritive issues where there is some disagreement in the Ummah. I am looking to further my own Iman not to cause dissention or attack anyones practice. The honest truth is I do not feel the need to correct those who I believe are in error. I believe Allah(SWT) guides and missguides. And though I may tell people why I choose to behave a certain way, but that is it. I had tried those Ask Imam sites in the past and they were far too simple and ambiguous for me. They will only half answer a question and there is no means to clarify. I do not mind hearing differing opinions on the matter but to just hear to opposite opinions without the rational behind those opinions leaves me nowhere. I have been told in the past to just choose one of the schools of thought and stick to it, but I am sorry that is totally irrational to me. The Great Imams were all knowledgeable men what gives anyone the right to reject any of them and just choose one. But I do not want to pick and choose either because that again is wrong. So I tend to follow consensus or agreement of them. For example if the majority of the schools of thought see something as Haram I will follow the Majority. But if there is NO consensus in a matter I will generally follow hanafi. Wrong or right this make sense to me. Ok so I am rambling. I do that from time to time. I was just hoping that someone would read this and know some REALLY great Imam. Someone with the time to answer questions on email with the patience to bear with me on my quest to find answers to questions and strengthen my Iman. I have faith that one way or another, InshaAllah, I will find the answers. But I know the help of a truely knowledgeable Imam. Just a note what I call cultural Imams have a real difficult time with me because I will ask for sources and they can never give them. And when someone talks about a Hadith, I tend to read the whole book as apposed to just the one they tell me, just to make sure there are not others that clarify the issue better. I am a knowledge seeker, and lets face it, WE CAN BE REALLY HARD HEADED WHEN IT COMES TO FINDING THE WHOLE TRUTH.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-02-2023
    At
    01:53 AM

جزاك الله خيرا أخى على نقل موضوع الأخت
    لكن أين تساؤلاتها ؟
    و كيف نستطيع أن نراسلها ؟
    و هل بإمكانك دعوتها إلى المنتدي الإنجليزى و بالتأكيد سنسعد بمساعدتها بقدر المستطاع
    ( يا أيها الناس اتقوا ربكم الذي خلقكم من نفس واحدة )
    ثم وصف تعالى ذكره نفسه بأنه المتوحد بخلق جميع الأنام من شخص واحد ، معرفا عباده كيف كان مبتدأ إنشائه ذلك من النفس الواحدة ، ومنبههم بذلك على أن جميعهم بنو رجل واحد وأم واحدة وأن بعضهم من بعض ، وأن حق بعضهم على بعض واجب وجوب حق الأخ على أخيه ، لاجتماعهم في النسب إلى أب واحد وأم واحدة وأن الذي يلزمهم من رعاية بعضهم حق بعض ، وإن بعد التلاقي في النسب إلى الأب الجامع بينهم ، مثل الذي يلزمهم من ذلك في النسب الأدنى وعاطفا بذلك بعضهم على بعض ، ليتناصفوا ولا يتظالموا ، وليبذل القوي من نفسه للضعيف حقه بالمعروف على ما ألزمه الله له (تفسير الطبرى)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Salam alikum.
    you can invite her at this site and teach her the way she can join this website and we will answer her the best we can.
    Jazakum Allah Khaira
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Hence, if it's difficult to join this forum you can bring her questions here and copy the replies and the answers for her
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    03-05-2016
    At
    01:22 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اخي الكريم هذا الموقع تستجد عليه كل ما تريد باللغة الإنجليزية

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/204/

http://www.islamreligion.com/

حياكم الله
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Thread Information