help me in defending Quran

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: help me in defending Quran

Last Activity
    23-09-2010
    At
    07:33 PM

his 2 nd e mail

I received both emails and I will to respond to this one first. (and be sure and read my last sentence)

You said:

first, this law is passed by the government not by God.

Ofcourse we`re not here to defend Egyptian governmental laws but we are here to talk about 2 religions..

Your government is Islamic and its treatment of Christians in their mist is legitimate question in this debate. It refers to both religions or did you not notice.? Your religion is the reason this law was passed and you need to understand that. I am quite surprise at what you don’t understand, you have much to say but you really don’t seem to understand what is going on around you. Since your Islamic government passed this law restricting and confining Christians I want to know why they have done so, it’s your country and its your religion so respond to the question.

second, you are nervous because of this but what about your treatment for muslims in many parts of the world????

No I am not nervous, I am not the nervous type. And I can't speak for the rest of the world but if my country passed laws restricting other religions I would wonder why and so should you. So you need to understand and appreciate what Islam does to others who are not like them for no reason but because they can. I have no respect for that sort of behavior in a so called religion nor should you. This is happening now today not yesterday, not in history but today. Your religion is doing this today, why are they doing so? And only after you are done responding to the question may you ask a question on what Christian laws are in place today which restrict Islam. Where and what is the law, or else don’t say anything.

when Bosh said that his war is a crusade one ,then can I accuse christianity???!!!!!!!!

You have so much to say but you don’t respond to the question? Does Bush represent Christianity or the interest of a Nation he was elected to serve, don’t mix up the two

when the manger of company of BlackWater said that he is a crusade fighter aiming to get rid on muslims....then can i accuse christianity???!!!!!!!

Are we responsible for what the manager of a company (not a government) does, I think not? And why would it not want to get rid of Muslims when the peace loving Muslims are killing his employees, I suppose he is referring to those wicked muslims.

when Hetler claimed that what he was doing is originating from his christian faith....can i then accuse christianity????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when Europian armies fired a war and came to invade Eastern countries and making horrible unhuman crimes ..they were coming under the name of crusade campiagns,,,, can we then accuse christianity??????????

What does any of this have to do with the question asked? Do you think because someone or whoever does something wrong that means you can also do something wrong? What sort of Muslim logic is that? Stop trying to excuse Muslim behavior with the behavior of others, (this is a common bogus Muslim excuse they use all the time over and over again) well others don’t mind cartoons that mock their Prophet why doesn’t the Muslim follow that behavior as well, others don’t pass laws to restrict the Muslims religion why don’t you follow that example. So STOP with the comparison and respond to the question, no one is being fooled by this. Answer the question; why your Muslim government is mistreating the Christians, why does your government do this? Can any Muslims give a straight answer to any question about the actions of their leaders, are you all the blind leading the blind?

With all the questions you ask you seem unable to respond to one question, and more will come so I sure hope this is not how you intend to respond to my questions. This will not do.

You don’t seem to see what your religion does well I will help open your eyes to it, from now on.

And the comment about sex in heaven!!! It’s just too much to believe! Today the only person that provided sex to men they have a name for that person and he is called a Pimp do you realize that!!! Has God become a PIMP and you dear try and rationalize the notion with what you think men desire. Well I don’t desire sex or food as much as other men do, so what does that make me, I guess your god as I said would not impress me whatsoever.

so the main reward in paradise is to compenate what you bear in life for the sake of God

you restrained your eyes and avoided illegal sex, you will be rewarded by beautiful virgins.

As you should know sex is not a tool but was meant to be used only for having children, wicked perverted men turned sex into a tool and those same wicked men planted this thought in the minds of men (in Islam) so that those perverted wicked men can come and have many wives and many virgins. You don’t even realize that God does not use tools to draw men He uses TRUTH but you have no concept of that, to you it’s all an act, a sex act no less. And you said to you this shows the deep wisdom of god!!!!!!!!!!! Its Deep wisdom to tell the pervert that he will continue to be a pervert in heaven!!!! This does not seem like wisdom to me at all, it’s like telling the bank robber you can rob banks in heaven too so keep up the good work. And what does the women get are they sex crazed too, it does not seem so, from what I read your god does not have much in store for the women seem he forgot about them or they don’t count, your god seems to have no place for women they are tools only to be used and thrown away by wicked men here today and in heaven (I would not want my mother, sister or daughter (or any women) in your religion my friend, you can keep this religion)? And what if the women refuse and what if they are not beautiful and what if you get 68 and not 70 and what happened to them afterwards are they killed because they are no virgins anymore and what so special about virgins anyway, Muslim what does the wisdom of god tell you for those questions? Make sure and answer them all will you. You don’t know the answer to these questions, is this what you want too? Well as I said I want no part of this Islamic perversion because food and or sex is not so high on my list and there are many men like in this part of the World.

Then you have the nerve to quote the Bible a book you already said you reject. You LOST your right to quote the Bible my friend because you said you reject it! What sort of person quotes what they reject! You don’t even understand that you can do that. If the Bible is counterfeit don’t talk about it, just like you can't spend counterfeit money you can't use what you classify as counterfeit any longer. I will only respond to your last email where you quote the Bible again for the last time.

DO NOT QUOTE THE BIBLE TO ME ANY LONGER FOR ANY REASON YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO BECAUSE YOU STATED THAT YOU REJECTED, SO DON’T QUOTE IT! THIS MUSLIM GAME MUST END ONCE AND FOR ALL, YOU EITHER REJECT IT OR YOU ACCEPT IT BUT YOU CANNOT PICK AND CHOSE WHAT YOU LIKE AND DON’T LIKE IN THE BIBLE IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY AND I WILL NO LONGER RESPOND TO THIS NONSENSE. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO QUOTE THE BIBLE ANYLONGER GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD. I WILL QUOTE THE BIBLE TO YOUR SHAME BUT YOU CANNOT, IT MY BOOK THAT I LIVE BY AND I BELIEVE, NOT YOURS. QUOTE YOUR BOOK BECAUSE I WILL NOT QUOTE YOUR BOOK FOR THE SAME REASON! Quote only what you don’t believe not what you believe, because you have rejected it so focus on what you term rejected statements with the associated reasons for the rejections in the Bible. This is what I intend to do with the Quran. I understand and appreciate that you reject the Bible, that is not a problem for me at all, you are not the first person to feel this way nor the last. But we must play by some sort of logical rules here or it does not make sense. Its important to be fair so we must be fair, you can't say you like one verse over another because you like what it says or what it says paints a bad light on the Christians for I am beginning to see these are the verses the Muslims believe those that make God look weak or Christians look like fools well we know this and can't allow it to continue you must reject it all as we do the Quran or accept it all as we don’t the Quran, but we will not play games with you in this area so please be fair and do the same for us in this dialog.

My tone has changed because I don’t like the direction this is going at times. And I will respond to your questions one at a time until that topic is closed I want each question to be a closed matter so that you may never ask these again to anyone because they are nothing new yet to the Muslim they think their questions are new to the world, they are not new each question have been long answered and Christ is still God and Bibles are still the biggest seller in the World nevertheless, how can this be when some Muslim governments tries so hard to restrict Christians and other governments ban the Bible and burn the Bible and all manner of things to stop the counterfeit Jesus Loving Christians but they continue like dogs eating crumbs under the Master’s table! You don’t think we get it, we get it, it is you who don’t get it so continue in Islam.

I can do more than one thing at a time or keep more than one conversation going at a time so respond to each separately. Don’t get confused and don’t mix them up. Thank you I know you are able, we live in a complex world with complex things happing all the time. And time is running out so let’s get to the heart of the matter because it can't be both yours and mine, its one or the other

Have a wonderful day and try to remember this (if it matters): you I like and appreciate very much, it’s your religion I don’t like, please remember this always! Take care
    [SIZE="5"]قال تعالي:
    "ولا تجادلوا أهل الكتاب إلا بالتي هي أحسن "
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last Activity
    23-09-2010
    At

his 1 st e mail

Question No. 1

1- who wrote Bible?

Good question, and I plan to ask you the same question. But know this we know who did what with respect to the Bible, it’s all historical fact not fantastic stories from the minds of men.

2- when it was written?

3- what marks its begining and what marks its end?

These three questions seems related so I will respond to them as a set.

Question 1 response:

Who Wrote the Bible - A Letter from God
    “Who wrote the Bible” is a question that is undoubtedly asked by many who are familiar with the impact this book has made on people around the world. The Bible gives guidance in our journey through life to eternity, as well as leads us to a relationship with the God of the universe. It is a historical book that is backed by archeology, and a prophetic book that has lived up to all of its claims thus far. In light of all these facts, asking, “who wrote the bible,” is a vital question that deserves serious investigation and a serious response. The Bible is God’s letter to humanity collected into 66 books written by 40 divinely inspired writers. These writers come from all walks of life (i.e., kings to fishermen) and spans over a period of 1,500 years or more. These claims may seem dramatic (or unrealistic to some), but a careful and honest study of the biblical scriptures will show them to be true.

Who Wrote the Bible - Evidence of Divine Inspiration
    “Who wrote the Bible” is a question that can be definitively answered by examining the biblical texts in light of the external evidences that supports its claims. 2 Timothy 3:16 states that “All scripture is inspired by God….” In 2 Peter 1:20-21, Peter reminds the reader to “know this first of all, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation, … but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.” The Bible itself tells us that it is God who is the author of His book.

God does not leave us with just claims of His divine handiwork in the Bible, but also supports it with compelling evidence. The design of the Bible itself is a miracle. Written over more than 1,500 years by vastly different writers, yet every book in the Bible is consistent in its message. These 66 books talk about history, prophecy, poetry, and theology. Despite their complexity, differences in writing styles and vast time periods, the books of the Bible agree miraculously well in theme, facts and cross-referencing. No human beings could have planned such an intricate combination of books over a 1,500-year time span. Bible manuscripts (remember, there were no printing presses until 1455) have survived despite weather, persecution and time. Most ancient writings written on weak materials like papyrus have vanished all together. Yet many copies of the Old Testament scriptures survived. For instance, the Dead Sea Scrolls contain all books of the Old Testament, except Esther, and have been dated to before the time of Christ. Consider Julius Caesar’s Gallic Wars. Only ten copies written about 1,000 years after the event are in existence. In comparison, there are over 24,000+ New Testament manuscripts, the earliest one dating to within 24 years after Christ.

The Bible also validates its divine authorship through fulfilled prophecies. An astonishing 668 prophecies have been fulfilled and none have ever been proven false (three are unconfirmed). An honest study of biblical prophecy will compellingly show the divine authorship of the Bible. Further, archeology confirms (or in some cases supports) accounts in the biblical record. No other holy book comes close to the Bible in the amount of evidence supporting its divine authorship.

Who Wrote the Bible - A Question of Eternal Significance
    “Who Wrote the Bible” is indeed a question that everyone must ask. If indeed it is the Word of the living God, then no other book gives us more insight into our lives, more hope for our future, and a true path to a relationship with God. Search the Bible with openness and honesty and see for yourself what the Creator of the universe wants to tell you!

What kind of men were the authors of the Bible?

From shepherd boys to mighty kings, fishermen to scholars, the authors of the Bible came from various backgrounds and occupations. God, in writing His special message of love to you moved the heart and pen of men from many different walks of life. But each man was God's unique messenger.

In 2 Timothy 3:16 Paul shares, however, what each human author had in common. "All scripture is given by inspiration of God. . ." Why is knowing this important? Because regardless of what kind of men authored the Bible, the true author is God Himself. Yet relaying His message to the hearts of man, God drew from varied backgrounds, skills, and interests because mankind is unique and varied. Whether poetry makes your heart race or if your mind is intrigued with the logic of skillful reasoning, God desires for His message to reach your heart.

Moses, trained in Pharaoh's courts with all the education available to a prince, penned the first five books of the Old Testament. David, a shepherd boy who read God's love in skies, meadows, and star-filled heavens, wrote from a poet's heart. His words dance with life, and joy, and sorrow, and unparalleled praise. Solomon, the wisest man to ever live, penned life messages that still speak as relevantly to the needs of man today as they did when the words first flowed from his pen.

These were the kind of men who served as authors of the Bible. From a simple farmer, to seaworthy fisherman, to Paul, a scholar's scholar, God's voice speaks. He speaks to you of His love, of His willingness to do whatever it takes to reach your heart. He speaks of His own heart that you might know Him and love Him as He loves you.

How did the Bible authors receive inspiration from God?

There are five perspectives on how the Bible authors received the inspiration of God. They are Illumination, Mechanical Dictation, Dynamic, Plenary, and Multi-Methodological.

Illumination has virtually no advocates among evangelicals. Illumination states that Scripture contains noble insights of people of great faith. While they may be inspiring, the authors are not viewed as divinely inspired. This view undermines biblical authority in that one opinion is no greater than another if there is no Word from God. This view does not adequately account for the supernatural, authoritative nature of Scripture.

Mechanical Dictation has virtually no advocates among evangelicals either. In this view, Scripture is the divine Word of God with humans being stenographers through whom God spoke His message. There is little or no human element in the inspiration of Scripture. The strength of this view is its consistent authority. The weaknesses are many. The process seems impersonal and at odds with the fact that God works through people, not things. There is a claim that it is without any human element and, therefore, it has a higher divinity than Jesus, who was both human and divine.

Dynamic Perspective is the third perspective on how the Bible authors received inspiration from God. In this perspective, Scripture contains the Word of God. The word of God is found in the middle of human perspective. It emphasizes the inspiration of the authors more than the inspiration of the words. This is suggested in 2 Peter 1:20-21: "Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit." This is an inspiration of thought-by-thought rather than word-by-word. The grammar and history of the time, as well as the personalities and vocabularies of the authors, are reflected in the Scripture.

The Plenary view describes Scripture as being the Word of God. "Plenary means "fully" and "verbal" emphasizes that inspiration extends to the very words themselves, so that every word of the Bible is inspired."1 "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Timothy 3:16-17). The strength of this view is that while allowing for the human element, it maintains a high view of biblical authority.

The multi-methodological approach means that the Scripture is equally inspired even if God chose to reveal His Word by many means. All Scripture is inspired but needs to read according to its genre. Genres found in the Bible include narrative, history, the Torah (word-by-word dictation), prophecy, apocalyptic spiritual truths, wisdom literature, and psalms. The Spirit was active in the whole process so the Bible is both the words of men and the Word of God.

How Many People Wrote the Bible?

How many people wrote the bible? There are 40 authors of the books of the Bible. Most of them we know, but there are anonymous writers too. Some of the authors wrote one book, some wrote several.

Moses is credited for the first five books of the Old Testament: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy which are called the Pentetuch. These books cover creation to his own death at the end of Deuteronomy. It's been suggested that another person, who took over the spiritual leadership of the Israelites, completed Deuteronomy.

The books of Joshua, Judges, and Ruth are historical documents written before or during the reign of King David presumably by priestly historians.

The Psalms were written by King David, Moses, Solomon, the sons of Korah, the sons of Asaph and Ethan the Ezrahite. There are also some Psalms that were written anonymously.

Proverbs, Song of Solomon, and Ecclesiastes were written by King Solomon, though chapters 30 and 31 of Proverbs were written by Agur and Lemuel respectively.

Isaiah, Hosea, Amos, Jonah, Micah, Nahum and Zephaniah were the prophets who penned the books with their names.

The writers of Samuel, Kings, Esther, and Job are unnamed.

Habakkuk, Joel, Obadiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi were written by the prophets' named respectively.

Jeremiah wrote both Lamentations and Jeremiah while Ezra wrote Ezra, Nehemiah and possibly Chronicles.

In the New Testament, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John wrote their gospels and Luke also wrote the book of Acts. Paul is responsible for the Pauline Letters which are Romans, 1st Corinthians, 2nd Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1st Thessalonians, 2nd Thessalonians, 1st Timothy, 2nd Timothy, Titus, and Philemon.

Peter of the Twelve Disciples wrote 1st and 2nd Peter. John, the Disciple that Jesus loved, wrote 1st, 2nd, and 3rd John and also Revelation.

The book of James has been credited to James the brother of Jesus and the book of Jude was written by Jude the bother of James. Hebrews has been ascribed to the Apostle Paul but is generally considered to have been written anonymously.

How many people wrote the Bible? Although the actual count of the authors of the Bible is 40, there wouldn't be the history and stories without the people who lived and told them.

Response to Question No. 2

When Was The Bible Written?

The Bible was written over a period of 1400 to 1800 years by more than 40 different authors. The Bible is a compilation of 66 separate books, divided into two primary divisions: the Old Testament (containing 39 books) and the New Testament (containing 27 books). It is believed that all of the books of the Bible were written under inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

The first five books of the Old Testament (known as the Pentateuch or Torah) was written by Moses during the forty years that the children of Israel wandered in the wilderness (1450 - 1410 B.C.). The twelve historical books of the Old Testament continue to record the history of the people of Israel under the leadership of Joshua, through the period of the Judges and the reign of the kings of Israel. The books of Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther record the history of Israel following its period of captivity under Babylonian rule. The historical books span the history of Israel from 1050 - 465 B.C.

The books of Job, the Psalms, the Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and the Song of Solomon are considered the poetical books of the Old Testament. Scholars have been unable to determine with any specificity when Job was written. Based upon the manners and customs recorded in the text, many believe that the book was written during the time of the Patriarchs of the faith. The individual Psalms, comprising the entire collection, were written from the days of Israel's Exodus to its restoration after the Babylonian captivity. Many of the Psalms were written by King David during his reign over Israel. The entire book was compiled between 1000 - 300 B.C.

King David's son, Solomon is credited with writing Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and Song of Solomon, during his reign (971 - 931 B.C.). The seventeen Prophetical books of the major and minor prophets span Israel's history from 700 - 450 B.C. For 400 years after the writing of the Book of Malachi, the Lord was silent and the Old Testament was closed.

It is generally agreed that the Book of Matthew was the first Gospel written and that it was written between A.D. 50 and 75. Of the four Gospel's, John's is considered to have been the last one written, around A.D. 85. The Book of Acts, a historical account of the establishment of the early Christian church, is believed to have been written by one of the Apostle Paul's associates, around A.D. 62 (near the end of Paul's imprisonment in Rome).

The Pauline Epistles (the Apostle Paul's letters to the early church) were authored between A.D. 50 - 67. The author of Hebrews is unknown, but the book is commonly thought to have been written around A.D. 70. The epistles of the other Apostles were written between A.D. 48 - 90.

The Book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ is believed to have been penned by the Apostle John between A.D. 70 - 95.

Response to Question No. 3

I am not sure what is meant by this question? But the first book is the beginning and Revelation where it ends and it is said:

Revelation 22:18 (King James Version)
    18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

We therefore are instructed not to add or take away from the prophecy of this book indicating its completion and end. Nothing has been added since.

Now if there are some points you need further clarification on please let me know now before we move on to the next questions. If you have comments please state time. And notice I responded to your questions directly with what is well established facts. There is much knows and available freely about the Bible its no mystery at all, nothing is hidden or lost when it comes to the Bible, but can this be said of the Quran, we will soon find out.

You take care and be well.

I will wait to hear from you before I move on to the next
    qustion
    [SIZE="5"]قال تعالي:
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I see you are getting help from others as I suspected!
    I am always shocked at the Muslims devilish cunning ways! Why can you do this by yourself, why do you need help
    ?

what is the problem of getting help from others???

If a christian has a conversation with a muslim and ask your helpwouldn't you help him??

I am trying to confuse you!! And all this time I thought I was responding to questions posed by a young lady but in reality I am trying to confuse you!!!! Are you confused yet? And to see that you are being fed questions to ask me, no wonder you dance as you do with what I have said. I had a feeling I was battling more than just a young lady, if that’s what you are, for who knows what else is false or not so with you
    why you call it a battle??? are we in war??? we are having a discussion that is highly evaluated and with educated people so asking for help is a natural thing?

Let this big shot speak to me directly then and you just sit back and watch since I can't confuse him with my dazzling words! Tell him the horse left the barn and is running all over town with the knowledge of his help and he has been challenged for direct dialog so as not to confuse the young sister.
    since you knew the site why don't you join us and have a dialougue on a higher level????

My stupid mind! Not yours… but my stupid mind!
    … so who do you think has the stupid mind now?
    How wonderful! My corrupted book tells me to rejoice when I get resentment for the sake of Jesus, so I am actually rejoicing! We are prepared even for this.
    most of us have times we call ourselves stupids for something we have done wrongly, so many christians and muslims may be stupid at this point. so don't be angry by the word cause this it is the first impression i have get when you don't respond to my questions.

يتبع الرد على باقي الرسائل باذن الله
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Who Wrote the Bible - A Letter from God
    “Who wrote the Bible” is a question that is undoubtedly asked by many who are familiar with the impact this book has made on people around the world. The Bible gives guidance in our journey through life to eternity, as well as leads us to a relationship with the God of the universe. It is a historical book that is backed by archeology, and a prophetic book that has lived up to all of its claims thus far. In light of all these facts, asking, “who wrote the bible,” is a vital question that deserves serious investigation and a serious response. The Bible is God’s letter to humanity collected into 66 books written by 40 divinely inspired writers. These writers come from all walks of life (i.e., kings to fishermen) and spans over a period of 1,500 years or more. These claims may seem dramatic (or unrealistic to some), but a careful and honest study of the biblical scriptures will show them to be true.
    we need a clear source and references for what you've said. the long period of time in which the bible was written suggests that the people who wrote it never saw jesus or heared from him so how can they say something about jesus at the time they never see jesus?
    The word "inspired" is ambeguous. they were inspired by whom God or the holy spirit? and if that true what explains the historical and scientific faults that the bible has??

compelling evidence. The design of the Bible itself is a miracle. Written over more than 1,500 years by vastly different writers, yet every book in the Bible is consistent in its message. These 66 books talk about history, prophecy, poetry, and theology. Despite their complexity, differences in writing styles and vast time periods, the books of the Bible agree miraculously well in theme, facts and cross-referencing. No human beings could have planned such an intricate combination of books over a 1,500-year time span. Bible manuscripts (remember, there were no printing presses until 1455) have survived despite weather, persecution and time. Most ancient writings written on weak materials like papyrus have vanished all together. Yet many copies of the Old Testament scriptures survived. For instance, the Dead Sea Scrolls contain all books of the Old Testament, except Esther, and have been dated to before the time of Christ. Consider Julius Caesar’s Gallic Wars. Only ten copies written about 1,000 years after the event are in existence. In comparison, there are over 24,000+ New Testament manuscripts, the earliest one dating to within 24 years after Christ.
    also we need references to support this. if we compare the biblical manuscripts with each other we shall find that these manuscripts are different from each other which suggests that people have added and omitted manythings in the bible and if so the bible then will not be God's word anymore

The Bible also validates its divine authorship through fulfilled prophecies. An astonishing 668 prophecies have been fulfilled and none have ever been proven false (three are unconfirmed). An honest study of biblical prophecy will compellingly show the divine authorship of the Bible. Further, archeology confirms (or in some cases supports) accounts in the biblical record. No other holy book comes close to the Bible in the amount of evidence supporting its divine authorship.
    there is no proof for this. you should tell us what these prophices are and then we shall say if they really happened or it is just saying without evedences. remember that everything must match the human brain in order to be accepted.

From shepherd boys to mighty kings, fishermen to scholars, the authors of the Bible came from various backgrounds and occupations. God, in writing His special message of love to you moved the heart and pen of men from many different walks of life. But each man was God's unique messenger.
    the bible's writer were not massengers by God never, and there is no book in christianity which can tell us about them. there is no biography for them and so we don't know whom they were. there is no coherence in their writing
    The Bible was written over a period of 1400 to 1800 years by more than 40 different authors. The Bible is a compilation of 66 separate books, divided into two primary divisions: the Old Testament (containing 39 books) and the New Testament (containing 27 books). It is believed that all of the books of the Bible were written under inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
    why it was not written or revealed at the time of jesus? the long period of time by itself suggests that there are many doubts that the bible was truley god's word.
    Can any Muslims give a straight answer to any question about the actions of their leaders, are you all the blind leading the blind
    for god sake, stop being cunning by saying these words. no one will beilive you. if you don't want us to accause christianity of what your government is doing so why to accause Isalm of what the leaders do? don't forget that the crussaders war and most of todays war are inspired by your bible and your bishops so please stop pretending that you are the right and the others are wrong. if you want to close your eyes in order not to see the truth it's your business. but we have open eyes and can see everything.
    As you should know sex is not a tool but was meant to be used only for having children, wicked perverted men turned sex into a tool and those same wicked men planted this thought in the minds of men (in Islam) so that those perverted wicked men can come and have many wives and many virgins. You don’t even realize that God does not use tools to draw men He uses TRUTH but you have no concept of that, to you it’s all an act, a sex act no less
    i geuss you should tell this to the preists who make sexual abuse with children and nuns. i shall give you two sites for helping people who are suffering from abuse by the priests.
    you are in the west are the main source for the sex in the world and take care of sex more than any other people so look at your culture first then criticise the others.
    what is your opinion in this:

http://www.snapnetwork.org/
    http://www.bishop-accountability.org/

i shall give you this site to discover the truth about the bible and its authers

http://www.answering-christianity.com/contra.htm

والله الهادي الى سواء السبيل
    Last edited by ابو علي الفلسطيني; 12-08-2009 at 07:13 PM.

Last Activity
    23-09-2010
    At
    Excuse me < my brothers and sisters
    i am here to reply on Rod
    sorry Rod i have intermittent problem in reaching my mail
    sorry coz today i could not use it and i liked to use this page for replying on your mails

i like to reply on your third and forth e mails

before any thing let me tell you that i never be unhonest with you
    really never
    i did not promise you that i will not ask for any support from others
    when any of us was aked a question he replied by the help of any reference coz you are not athelogist and i am not a scientist in Quran or Bible so it is logically that any of us will call help either by his own search in books or net or asking others

if you notice the date of begining of posting our discussion on that forum ..u will observe that it was monthes after begining our discussion
    really i get help to reply on your questions in a scientific way .....i mean that to reply based on evidences accepted from your side
    i begin to post our discussion here by asking help to reply on your question about Quran and Jinn
    simply i could use your way in replying my questions .....your way is to say that i dont understand the truth and that you are to deny any fault in christian belief but you rarley ...very rare that you used a reply based on evidence
    i dont like to use this way in my answer and i know that you are clever in using it although it is useless
    so when i came here i was to search about evidence to convience a non muslim mind specifically christian mind
    i wish that you understood my point of view in this point

then i get help from brothers and sisters on that forum....so an idea brighted in my mindwhat???
    to support my information and to get more education about the issues of islamic christian dialogue by letting brothers sharing in our discussion......and really it was useful for me
    but notice that i was choosing what is suitible for my reply and i added on it my own one

if you remember whan i asked you to face cornerstone of our difference which is the corruption of Bible.....remember that i told you that you can ask me for a period for searching for the suitible reply coz we are not joaking but we are talking about two religions......please to review that e mail and if it was lost ask me to resend it

then i must say sorry toooooooo much coz you have read my comment that i want a suitible reply for your stupid mind....sure you have the right to get angry from this word ....but let me tell you that it is well known that you are believing that muslims are foolish and have stupid minds coz they dont believe in ur belief......and me too of course see that who can not realise the truth after evidences i showed may have a supid mind
    but really i am sorry that you read it but i was just describing why i need answer from them to my questions
    but really i am shy from you in this point and really i was mistaken coz i did improper act to say that on someone but really i didnt mean to reboke you but i was just describing my opinion
    anyway sorry

you must know also that we are not in a battle with you ....we are just discussing............will you lose anything if you didnt convience me????? ofcourse no
    and me too

lastly i like to tell something infront of all members......difference is not a problem and not affect respect and love
    i dont agree with some kinds of topics on that forum but i appreciate the good work and information of my dear sisters and brothers
    i am sure that they love islam and dont hate anyone but we may be different in some attitudes in calling to Islam

Rod.....can i ask you a question?

how can you the american man reach this forum???????
    i think it is one of two ways and may be both
    either you are already following this forum or someone told you that your discussion with the muslim lady are posted on it
    and of course this one who told you is one from whom you get help in our discussion

please try to reply on this forum
    and you are welcome in a respectable dialogue full of peace and difference but never be a battle

waiting your reply
    [SIZE="5"]قال تعالي:
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last Activity
    14-06-2011
    At
    05:32 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    لقد قرأت الموضوع قرائة سريعة, قبل الذهاب فى العمل.
    و أكثر ما لفت نظرى, هو شىء كنت قد كتبته لك من قبل. و هو أن هذا الشخص من أقباط المهجر. فمن المستحيل أن تيكون هذا هو المستوى اللغوى لشخص أمريكى, و تكوين الجمل كان قريب من اللغة العربية.
    و لكن لا يهم فالدعوة للجميع.
    و أحب ان اوضح أن الدعوة لمثل هذا الشخص تكون أصعب بكثير,ليس لسبب غير, أنه يعيش فى مجتمع الاسلاموفوبيا و يسمع عن مجتمع الاضطهاد للأقباط.
    و لكن مرحبا به هنا فى مجتمعنا ما دام يقرأ فى المنتدى.
    فلماذا أخى الكريم لا تأتى للحوار هنا؟
    نحن نقول لك أنك على باطل فأهلا بك لتثبت لنا أنك على حق.
    سوف أقوم بالرد عليكى بعد عودتى فى العمل إن شاء الله, و سوف نثبت له إن شاء الله بأدلة دامغة أنه على باطل.
    و لكن لى نقطة أحب أن أستوضحها نته فمن الواضح أنه عندما قال My country كانت زلة كى بورد, فلماذا لم يخبرك من الاول بهذه الحقيقة, ثم ها هو يتهمك بأنك كنتى غير أمينة معه!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    موفقه بإذن الله ... لكى مني أجمل تحية .
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Last Activity
    14-06-2011
    At

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.
    إذا قرأتى فى هذه الرسالة أى شىء محرج فاعلمى أته من الكتاب المقدس, و لكن لابد من معايرة هذا الحيوان الذى سب الله بكتابه حتى يعلم أنه على الباطل.
    Dear sister,
    I don’t like to go on speaking in the matter he opened about Copts in Egypt. Because this is not our point we are here speaking about the Christian faith.
    Can he defend his faith or not?

And the comment about sex in heaven!!! It’s just too much to believe! Today the only person that provided sex to men they have a name for that person and he is called a Pimp do you realize that!!! Has God become a PIMP
    I think this is a red line that he passed in he must stop and apologize for this if he want to continue this conversation.
    But I will give him quotes about the Heavens from the bible to tell his comments about his God:
    [Matthew 26:29, I tell you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it a new with you in my Father's kingdom]
    Can I now say that your God a bar Man!!! That will offer wine to the people in the heaven.
    By the way do you know who the people of the heaven are?
    [Luke 22:30, so that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel]
    Here are the quotes, can you tell us what kind of God say this words:
    [Ezekiel 23:19-21, yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled]
    [Ezekiel 16:35-36, therefore, you prostitute, hear the word of the LORD! 36This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Because you poured out your wealth and exposed your nakedness in your promiscuity with your lovers]
    [Song of Solomon 7:1-9]

How beautiful your sandaled feet,
    O prince's daughter!
    Your graceful legs are like jewels,
    the work of a craftsman's hands.
    2 Your navel is a rounded goblet
    that never lacks blended wine.
    Your waist is a mound of wheat
    encircled by lilies.
    3 Your breasts are like two fawns,
    twins of a gazelle.
    4 Your neck is like an ivory tower.
    Your eyes are the pools of Heshbon
    by the gate of Bath Rabbim.
    Your nose is like the tower of Lebanon
    looking toward Damascus.
    5 Your head crowns you like Mount Carmel.
    Your hair is like royal tapestry;
    the king is held captive by its tresses.
    6 How beautiful you are and how pleasing,
    O love, with your delights!
    7 Your stature is like that of the palm,
    and your breasts like clusters of fruit.
    8 I said, "I will climb the palm tree;
    I will take hold of its fruit."
    May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine,
    the fragrance of your breath like apples,
    9 and your mouth like the best wine.
    [Proverbs 5:19, A loving doe, a graceful deer may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love]
    [Song of Solomon 8:8, we have a young sister, and her breasts are not yet grown. What shall we do for our sister for the day she is spoken for?]
    [Judges 21:20-21, So they instructed the Benjamites, saying, "Go and hide in the vineyards 21 and watch. When the girls of Shiloh come out to join in the dancing, then rush from the vineyards and each of you seize a wife from the girls of Shiloh and go to the land of Benjamin.]
    This is enough for now but there is much more that you can find among your living God’s Words.
    Can you read these verses to your young sister if you have one, would you read these verses to your daughter if you will have one?

Don’t speak in what you have no idea about, can you tell us what is heaven in the Bible, can you tell us what you want to find in paradise?

the bank robber you can rob banks in heaven too so keep up the good work. And what does the women get are they sex crazed too, it does not seem so, from what I read your god does not have much in store for the women seem he forgot about them or they don’t count, your god seems to have no place for women they are tools only to be used and thrown away by wicked men here today and in heaven
    I expected this claim from you, because I know that you never read the holy Quran,
    But I will give you quotations from the Quran to show you that you are speaking of what you have no idea about, and that you just keep showing ignorance:
    Sura 4:57: But those who attain to faith and do righteous deeds We shall bring into gardens through which running waters flow, therein to abide beyond the count of time; there shall they have spouses pure: and [thus] We shall bring them unto happiness abounding.
    You can read pure spouses not wives.
    This is the heaven:
    Sura 76:5: [whereas,] behold, the truly virtuous shall drink from a cup flavoured with the calyx of sweet-smelling flowers. 76:8 and who give food - however great be their own want of it - unto the needy, and the orphan, and the captive, 76:9 [saying, in their hearts,] "We feed you for the sake of God alone: we desire no recompense from you, nor thanks: 76:10 behold, we stand in awe of our Sustainer's judgment on a distressful, fateful Day!" 76:11 And so, God will preserve them from the woes of that Day, and will bestow on them brightness and joy, 76:12 and will reward them for all their patience in adversity with a garden [of bliss] and with [garments of] silk. 76:13 In that [garden] they will on couches recline, and will know therein neither [burning] sun nor cold severe, 76:14 since its [blissful] shades will come down low over them, and low will hang down its clusters of fruit, most easy to reach. 76:15 And they will be waited upon with vessels of silver and goblets that will [seem to] be crystal 76:16 crystal-like, [but] of silver - the measure whereof they alone will determine. 76:17 And in that [paradise] they will be given to drink of a cup flavoured with ginger, 76:18 [derived from] a source [to be found] therein, whose name is "Seek Thy Way". 76:19 And immortal youths will wait upon them: when thou seest them, thou wouldst deem them to be scattered pearls; 76:20 and when thou seest [anything that is] there thou wilt see [only] bliss and a realm transcendent 76:21 Upon those [blest] will be garments of green silk and brocade; and they will be adorned with bracelets of silver. And their Sustainer will them to drink of a drink most pure. 76:22 [And they will be told:] "Verily, all this is your reward since Your endeavour [in life] has met [God's] goodly acceptance!"
    This is the Heaven described in the Quran a heaven that you don’t have in your Bible,
    This heaven is For who?
    33:35 VERILY, for all men and women who have sur rendered themselves unto God, and all believing men and believing women, and all truly devout men and truly devout women, and all men and women who are true to their word, and all men and women who are patient in adversity, and all men and women who humble themselves [before God], and all men and women who give in charity, and all self-denying men and self-denying women, and all men and women who are mindful of their chastity, and all men and women who remember God unceasingly: for [all of] them has God readied forgiveness of sins and a mighty reward.

I think that you don’t have to say anymore about this.

يتبع.

Last Activity
    14-06-2011
    At

You LOST your right to quote the Bible my friend because you said you reject it
    We reject it yes, but not as what you think, and that is another prove of your ignorance about the Islam that you insulted, we reject it’s integrity, it’s sanity from corruption, but we believe in it, we believe that this book contains Godly words and people words, we believe that some Godly words were modified others were cancelled. But regardless what we believe of the Bible, I’m sure that you believe in it, and that’s enough for me to quote you from it. Or you want me to quote from Harry potter for example. And you don’t have the right to give me orders or to tell me do and don’t do, so I will quote from anything that I see supporting my views.

DO NOT QUOTE THE BIBLE
    you must reject it all as we do the Quran or accept it all
    And you don’t have the right to tell me what to believe, what to accept and what to reject this is completely my decision not yours.
    at the Muslims devilish cunning ways at the Muslims devilish cunning ways
    Just Thanks for your Christian behavior, you just acted perfectly and showed full respect to your speaker and to his religion, this exactly what you learned from your Jesus your god, who you used to do so:
    [Matthew 23:17, you blind fools!]
    [Matthew 16:23, Get behind me, Satan!]
    [Luke 24:25, How foolish you are]
    [Mathew 15:26, It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs]

يتبع

Last Activity
    14-06-2011
    At

Now let’s go forward to his reply,
    Who wrote The Bible?
    The Bible is God’s letter to humanity collected into 66 books written by 40 divinely inspired writers.
    Actually the word bible doesn’t exists, the correct word is bibles, and let me tell you why,
    You said the bible is 66 books written by 40 divinely inspired writers, ok.
    But your fellow Christians (Orthodox - Catholics) says that the bible does contain 73 books.
    In the bible that you read in you will find the Book of Daniel containing 12 Chapters, But your fellow Christians says that it contains 14.
    Would you tell me, Daniel 13 is the Word of God or not?
    Even if speak a common book between all Christians, would you tell me which version of the bible you mean to be word of God?
    KJV that contains, Mathew 12:47 or RSV that doesn’t contain it. Is this Verse word of God or not? Why some bibles excluded it?
    In your bible do you find Mathew 21:17, if you are reading in NIV or NASV or RSV or NRSV or NSV you will not find it, but if you read NKJV or LIV you will find it at the margin. Why all these bibles removed this verse is it God’s word or not?
    I’ve a full list of such verses that passes hundreds of words and complete verses removed from the Word of God “as you believe”.
    You said 40 writers, as it is a fact, ok
    Would you tell us who wrote the book Acts of Apostles? but try to be sure from your answer.
    Would you tell us who wrote the Gospel of Mathew?
    Would you tell us who wrote the Torah?

In 2 Peter 1:20-21, Peter reminds the reader to “know this first of all, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation, … but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God
    Ok, let’s show you how Peter himself disproves this fact:
    [Galatians 5:2 I, Paul, tell you]
    And from Luke
    [Luke 1:3, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, it seemed good also to me to write an orderly account for you]

Moses, trained in Pharaoh's courts with all the education available to a prince, penned the first five books of the Old Testament
    Did Moses Wrote those verses:
    [Deuteronomy 34:5-6, And Moses the servant of the LORD died there in Moab, as the LORD had said. 6 He buried him [a] in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is].
    I think it’s now clear that the bible that we have nowadays is not related in any way to the original bible and that’s what we believe in. and I invite you first to believe in this before moving on speaking about Islam, and please if you want to speak about Islam just tell me what the Holy Quran or the Prophet PBUh say, not What any other Man do or say.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الانبياء: بَلْ نَقْذِفُ بِالْحَقِّ عَلَى الْبَاطِلِ فَيَدْمَغُهُ فَإِذَا هُوَ زَاهِقٌ وَلَكُمُ الْوَيْلُ مِمَّا تَصِفُونَ (18) وَلَهُ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَنْ عِنْدَهُ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِهِ وَلَا يَسْتَحْسِرُونَ (19) يُسَبِّحُونَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ لَا يَفْتُرُونَ (20) أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا آَلِهَةً مِنَ الْأَرْضِ هُمْ يُنْشِرُونَ (21) لَوْ كَانَ فِيهِمَا آَلِهَةٌ إِلَّا اللَّهُ لَفَسَدَتَا فَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَرْشِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ (22) لَا يُسْأَلُ عَمَّا يَفْعَلُ وَهُمْ يُسْأَلُونَ (23) أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِنْ دُونِهِ آَلِهَةً قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ هَذَا ذِكْرُ مَنْ مَعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَنْ قَبْلِي بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الْحَقَّ فَهُمْ مُعْرِضُونَ (24)

ٍSura The Prophets:
    Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and it knocks out its brain, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).
    To Him belong all (creatures) in the heavens and on earth: Even those who are in His (very) Presence are not too proud to serve Him, nor are they (ever) weary (of His service):
    They celebrate His praises night and day, nor do they ever flag or intermit.
    Or have they taken (for worship) gods from the earth who can raise (the dead)?
    Or have they taken (for worship) gods from the earth who can raise (the dead)?
    If there were, in the heavens and the earth, other gods besides Allah, there would have been confusion in both! but glory to Allah, the Lord of the Throne: (High is He) above what they attribute to Him!
    If there were, in the heavens and the earth, other gods besides Allah, there would have been confusion in both! but glory to Allah, the Lord of the Throne: (High is He) above what they attribute to Him!
    Or have they taken for worship (other) gods besides him? Say, "Bring your convincing proof: this is the Message of those with me and the Message of those before me." But most of them know not the Truth, and so turn away.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

بارك الله فيك اخي الحبيب مسلم عن حق ........

كفيتَ ووفيتَ وشفيتَ واشتفيت .............

زادك الله تعالى من علمه وجعل عملنا وعملك ابتغاء مرضاته وفي سبيله سبحانه ....

والحمد لله ان هذا التافه يقرأ كلامنا ويطلع عليه .........

فاما ان يعرف الحق واما ان يزيده هذا كرها الى كرهه وحقدا على حقده ........

سلمت يمينك .........

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information