وتأكيداً على ما سبق إليكم العهد الجديد يوناني عربي ترجمة بين السطور ( بولس الفغالي ) :
1- الكتاب المقدس على حجمه هذا ولا يحتوى على ما يعتقد به النصارى !
2- الكتاب المقدس فضل وجود سلامات بولس عن أهم معتقدات النصارى كالثالوث ولاهوت المسيح وغير ذلك .. !
3- لا يوجد في الكتاب المقدس كاملاً نص يدل على التثليث بقوة الفاصلة اليوحناوية ..
4- الفاصلة اليوحناوية غير موجودة في جميع الترجمات العربية إلا ترجمة الفانديك .
5- الفاصلة اليوحناوية غير موجودة في الكثير من الترجمات الإنجليزية !!
6- الفاصلة اليوحناوية غير موجودة في الترجمات اليونانية ( النقدية ) التي قام بها العلماء وراجعوا المخطوطات قبل وضع النص . هذا بالإضافة لما أشرنا إليه بالأعلى ...
هذه الكلمات قد تكون مفيدة لبعض الأخوة المسلمين وأصدقائنا النصارى وقد تكون معلومات قديمة بالنسبة للكثير من المسلمين أو النصارى ولكن إن شاء الله هذه بداية سلسلة ( تحريف لإثبات فكر لاهوتي ) وأسئل الله أن يتقبل منا وأن يغفر لنا ما أخطأنا فيه
وأخر دعوانا أن الحمد لله رب العالمين وصلى الله على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله وأصحابه وسلم ...
Johannine Comma ; the mother of paul salutations .. John the first 5-7 .. a look into the translations in response to Pope Shenouda
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, prayer and peace be upon our master Muhammad and all the prophets and messengers of God, and his companions, and after that
An introduction" "
Johannine Comma is the text in John I , sanitation 5 , No. VII .. saying :
Those who bear witness in the sky are three: the Father, and the floor, and the Holy Spirit. These three are one .
The text in front of us is available to us in the vandick translation ,but the weird thing about that is not the existence of such a text in the vandick translation but but in the people that defend this text as if it was correct , Including Pope Shenouda who says in his book “ The Theology of Christ “ (In the beginning of the book , page 8): After the text referred to , he says : the trinity here is clear .
Catholic scholars confirms that distortion in the text .
Protestant scholars confirms that distortion in the text .
However, some Orthodox scientists , sometimes defend the text and sometimes don't , and some of them talked about the distortion of it .
The testimony of Protestants' scientists is considered a big deal because the vandick translation is originally a Protestant translation and they confirm the distortion of that text , and one of them is the testimony of Reverend Dr. Samuel Habib, head of the Evangelical community (previously) and also the testimony of Reverend Dr. Manis Abdel Nour and others ..
And we will have a look at of some of the Arabic , English and Greek translations so that it would be clear for the reader whether he is Christian or Muslim that the text has been added ..
NOTE : As we said earlier , we are going to talk about the translations only …
* We will not be talking about the Greek manuscripts, as the Christians claim to know the existence of hundreds of manuscripts and this text exists in only eight manuscripts !! and it’s not found in any Greek manuscript from fifteen century earlier .
* We will not talk about the fact that none of the fathers of the church quote that text , and none of the early fathers of the church knew about it , such as Oorreganos , the martyr St. Justinus , messenger Athanasius , even John with the golden mouth didn’t know about it . None of the church fathers and no father referred to it accept in the very late ages .
* Even the text itself doesn’t make sense in terms of internal criticism . According to the confirmation of the Christian scholars and interpreters , the father and his word didn’t meet at all accept in this situation and the sky doesn’t need a record , so how can the text say that !!
* This is in addition to the confirmation of the Christian scholars that that text was added later in a late Latin manuscript and has no relevance to the Bible !! .
There is a lot of evidence which confirms the distortion of the text, but this search will only include some of the Arabic , English and Greek translations .
“ The reason behind this investigation “
The most important reason behind this research is simply that I heard one of the Christians cite and defend it ! and I swear that if he knew what this text contained , he wouldn’t do it . how can we have what confirms the distortion of such a text and not offer it to these people . May Allah make this simple series a candle in the way of truth seekers and a thorn in the hearts of truth haters .
The problem of jesus teachings and the importance of paul salutations
There is no text within the Bible , not in the Old Testament nor in the New one that indicates or refers to the so-called TRINITY (Father , Son and Holy Spirit) !! Those people felt the danger of the situation , that there isn’t even one text that confirms the Trinity And even more surprisingly, we find that what Jesus said is included in it , for example :
· Luk 24:27 : “And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself ”.
· Luk 9:11 : “And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spoke to them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing “ .
· Luk 4:31 and 32 : “And came down to Capernaum, a city of Galilee, and taught them on the sabbath days “ , “ And they were astonished at his doctrine: for his word was with power “ .
· Mar 6:2 : “And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue , and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands ? “
Why did not the bible mention these texts? These teachings of Jesus and what he said is suppose to be the word of God , or maybe he thinks that the paul salutations is more important that’s why he mentions it in details … Here is a part of it :
· 1Th 5:26 : “Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss “ .
· Col 4:10 – 15 : “Aristarchus my fellowprisoner saluteth you, and Marcus, sister's son to Barnabas, (touching whom ye received commandments: if he come unto you, receive him) “ , “And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me “ , “Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God “ , “For I bear him record, that he hath a great zeal for you, and them that are in Laodicea, and them in Hierapolis “ , “Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you “ , “Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in his house “ .
· Php 4:21 and 22 : “Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. The brethren which are with me greet you “ , “All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of Caesar's household “ .
· The whole letter of Paul to the people of Romans , sanitation XVI :
“ I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea “ , “That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also “ , “Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus “ , “ Who have for my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles “ , “ Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my well-beloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ “ , “ Greet Mary, who bestowed much labour on us “ , “ Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellow-prisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me “ , “ Greet Amplias my beloved in the Lord “ , “ Salute Urbane, our helper in Christ, and Stachys my beloved “ , “ Salute Apelles approved in Christ. Salute them which are of Aristobulus' household “ , “ Salute Herodion my kinsman. Greet them that be of the household of Narcissus, which are in the Lord “ , “ Salute Tryphena and Tryphosa, who labour in the Lord. Salute the beloved Persis, which laboured much in the Lord “ , “ Salute Rufus chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine “ , “ Salute Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermas, Patrobas, Hermes, and the brethren which are with them “ , “ Salute Philologus, and Julia, Nereus, and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints which are with them “ , “ Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you “ , “ Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them “ , “ For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple “ , “ For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil “ , “ And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen “ , “ Timotheus my workfellow, and Lucius, and Jason, and Sosipater, my kinsmen, salute you “ , “ I Tertius, who wrote this epistle, salute you in the Lord “ , “ Gaius mine host, and of the whole church, saluteth you. Erastus the chamberlain of the city saluteth you, and Quartus a brother “ , “ The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen “ , “ Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began “ , “ But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith “ , “ To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen “ .
And a lot of other salutations which are not as important as the Word of Jesus! We found Paul salutations but we didn’t find the Word of Jesus . Moreover , the trinity which is suppose to be the foundation of the Christian faith doesn’t exist in the bible , isn’t that strange ?
All of the Arabic translations delete the “ Johannine Comma “John the first 5-7
Now we will take a quick look at the Arabic translations :-
“ The Arabic common translation “
This text was mentioned in it : “ Those who bear witness in the sky are three “ , and there was written in the margin : “ three : the Father, and the floor, and the Holy Spirit. These three are one , and those who witness on earth are three
“ , this addition was mentioned in some of the Old Latin manuscripts .
And for your information , the chairman of “ The Arabic common translation “ committee is St. Gregory from the Orthodox Church ( http://www.avarewase.org/ar/chmap/avagregorios.htm
“ Translation of the Jesuit fathers “
This interpretation of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests , they said in their translation :
(Those who witness are three) .
“ The life translation “
And this translation bracketed the text and wrote at the beginning of it : “ what is between brackets is the interpolation of sentences that are hard to understand and with old standards , so we have put the corresponding modern standards and values of it between brackets .
And in the same life translation , Sweden edition (English, Arabic) , the text was deleted from the translation : “ there are three witnesses “.
“ The simplified Arabic translation “
It didn’t mention the trinity text too , but it said : “ there is three who testify for that “ .
“ The police translation “
It mentioned the text as follows : “ thus , the witnesses are three (…..) “ .
“ The honest bible translation “
It said : “ so there are three witnesses for Jesus “ .
As for the Catholic and the Happy news translations , the text doesn’t exist :-
The catholic translation says : “ and those who witness three “ .
The happy news translation says : “ and those who witnesses are three “ .
So the “ Johannine Comma “ only exists in the vandick translation among nine Arabic translations !!
And the text doesn’t exist in the Greek translation ; the one which participated in writing it a
large number of the scholars of the bible scriptures .
Greek New Testament 4th Revised Edition p 819 .
ὅτι τρεῖς εἰσιν οἱ μαρτυροῦντες,
And here are some of the Greek and English translations that deleted the whole text :-
· Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) ; 1 John 5:7 : “ There are three witnesses “ .
· Holman Christian Standard Bible ( CSB ) ; 1 John 5:7 : “ For there are three that testify “ .
· The English Darby Bible ( DBY ) ; 1 John 5:7 : “
For they that bear witness are three “ .
· ENGLISH STANDARD VERSION ( ESV ) ; 1 John 5:7 : “
For there are three that testify “ .
· GOD'S WORD translation ( GWN ) ; 1 John 5:7 : “
There are three witnesses “ .
· The New American Bible ( NAB ) ; 1 John 5:7 : “
So there are three that testify “ .
· The NET Bible, Version 1.0 (NET) ; 1 John 5:7 : “
For there are three that testify “ .
· New Jerusalem Bible ( NJB) ) ; John 5:7 : “
So there are three witnesses “ .
· New Living Translation, second edition ( NLT ) ; 1 John 5:7 : “
So we have these three witnesses “ .
· New Revised Standard Version Bible ( NRS ) ; 1 John 5:7 : “
There are three that testify “ .
· Nestle-Aland ; 1Jn 5:7 : “ ὅτι τρεῖς εἰσιν οἱ μαρτυροῦντες “.
The final conclusion :
1) The Holy Bible ; as big as it is , doesn’t contain what the Christians believe in .
2) The Holy Bible preferred paul salutations over the most sacred Christians’ believes such as the Christ divinity and the trinity concept .
3) There is no text in the Holy bible that indicates and talks about the trinity as strong as the “ Johannine Comma “ .
4) The ” Johannine Comma “
doesn’t exist in all of the Arabic translations accept for the vandick translation .
5) The “ Johannine Comma “
doesn’t exist in a lot of the English translations .
6) The “ Johannine Comma “
doesn’t exist in the Greek translations which have been reviewed by the scripture scholars before putting the text .
These information can be useful for some Muslim brothers and sisters and also for some of our Christian friends , and it may be old information for alot of Muslims or Christians , but if Allah wills this will be the begining of the ( Distortion to prove theological thoughts ) series and i ask Allah to accept from us our good deeds and forgive our sins ... Ameen
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds and God's blessings on our Master Muhammad, his family and his companions .