U.S. President persists and touring - without bride - in Islamic countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine (then democracy and women's rights)
* Obama in his speech that tried to understand us that between we - as Muslims - and his country - United States of America - where he said that while the co-existence with Muslims in Indonesia when he was child, and that Christian and Islamic generations of Kenyan Muslim. Then he cited the verses of the Quran when he said:
|"And provided the Holy Quran as follows: (your duty to Allah and say a proper word)|
(اتقُوا اللهَ وَقُولُوا قَوْلا سَدِيداً) (Applause) This is what I try to be in a position to do that today and tell the truth in all humility to the task at hand, I firmly believe that all common interests between us as human beings is much stronger than the forces of separation between us. "
An attempt to tickle the feelings of aggrieved Muslims on the American policy towards them.
* This speech disappointed us - and I personally do not trust the American administration and its president, not in whatever the origin and race - because he junks in the ideal - illusions - which did not provide any new offers with regard to the problems of the region, and especially the Palestinian cause. Turning to what he called the violence perpetrated by Hamas and the Palestinians against the Israelis, saying:
|"The first question that we must be deal with violent extremism in all its forms. In Ankara city I have stated very clearly that America is not and will never be at war with Islam. (Applause) In any case, it would not relent in addressing violence extremists who pose a threat to our security seriously. And the reason is that we refuse to reject the beliefs of all people, killing innocent men, women and children. It is my first duty as a president to protect the American people.|
Who kills whom???
|Oh! Our people in Gaza, people of fighting, peace be upon you. This war is not the first and is not the last; it is not only about land, it is a crime, it is a massacre, its aim is killing and injuring of the civilian population, 50 per cent of whom are children, and the main reason is ISLAM "I–S–L– A–M”. Jewish people said that God had made a great mistake when he had created Arabs and they are to correct his mistake by killing all of them, that what they believe in. SAAD faycal January 2009 |
* These are U.S’s crimes by Israeli hands showing the hostility to Islam. He said:
"The second major source of tension, which I discussed, is the situation between the" Israeli "and the Palestinians and the Arab world. The strength of ties between the American League and "Israel" are widely known. And can not be cut off these bonds ever, and are based on cultural and historical ties as well as the recognition that the desire of the Jews in the presence of a special home for them is the desire inherent in the history of tragic no one can deny. "
Israel = America
An axiom which does not require any proof
* Obama called on all Palestinians and Arabs to recognize Israel, which has a right to exist – in spite of Arabs -, he said:
|"Palestinians must give up violence, the resistance through violence and murder is wrong, and does not lead to success."|
* Obama talked about the events of the Holocaust by the Nazis.
But what is about Gaza’s Holocaust??? What about the Holocaust of All Palestine??? Where Obama ignored what was happening to Palestinians, the massacres and terrorism on and did not refer to what has been in Gaza and the children of Gaza and women of Gaza in recent months. He said:
|"... The history of this simple fact, namely that the path of violence through the impasse, and the firing of rockets on children," Israelis "in the bed or blow up a bus carrying elderly women did not reflect on the courage or strength, and can not acquire the power to influence the moral through the implementation of such actions, since this method leads to an abdication of this authority.”|
What's this logic?
Blessing this mouth!
* Also he referred to Iraq, Afghanistan and Iraq, where he wished to withdraw American forces from it. And he recognized and supported the invasion of Iraq and approved it when he said:
|"Iraq is better without Saddam Hussein," he said...|
* He turned to the more sensitive former topics when he spoke about religious freedom, saying:
|The religious pluralism is a wealth which must be maintained and include the Maronites in Lebanon or the Copts Egypt... "|
| * This has raised criticism of the Egyptian government announced Foreign Ministry spokesman Hossam Zaki:|
"We disagree with Obama when he spoke of the Copts as a minority; they are the owners of the country..."
* And U.S. President left Cairo on Thursday evening and moved to Germany, where he met Chancellor Angela Merkel and discuss with them on many issues and also visited the camp Bochinvald East Germany, in honor of the "victims of the Holocaust."
* Obama talked about the rights and responsibilities of States on nuclear weapons, and especially the Islamic Republic of Iran and the strained relations between this country and his country, because of this issue and other causes since the Cold War when he said:
"... The history of this history is known. We have clearly announced to the leaders of Iran and the people of Iran that my country, rather than adhere to the past, stands ready to move forward, and the question now is not about matters of Iran, but the future is linked to Iran, which wants to built. .. "
|* "The fourth theme, which I want to about it, is the democracy. (Applause)"|
"Allow me to speak clearly and say the following: a State could not, and should not be on any State, to impose a system of government in any other State.”
He concluded his speech, and then talking about peace, which came by the three religions as the following account:
"Taking into account what has been written in the Koran:" We have created you from a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes so. "
“يَا أَيهَا الناسُ إِنا خَلَقْنَاكُم من ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَى وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوباً وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا”.
We read in the Talmud as follows: "The purpose of the full text of the Torah is to promote peace."
The Bible tells us: "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they are children of God calling." (Applause)
The peoples of the world can live together in peace. We know that this vision of the Lord, and we now have to work on the ground to achieve this vision. Thank you and peace be upon you. Thank you very much. Thank you. (Applause)
He talked about everything and did not say anything!!!!!!!!!!