Peace for you all ,

That was my answer over the Owener of "talktojesus.com"'s site , on a topic he wrote about Islam and terrorism,I talked about the terrorism in Bible,then I was going to explain every verse he used in his topic but,,,,,,,,,,,at the End you will know what happpened

I didnt think you will copy and past topic ,brother Chad, I readed that topic many times before , on many blogs , anyway Its my pleasure to answer that topic and show the the truth ,
again copying from my perviouse responds on another topic , Im gonna copy a little part about War in Islam,You copied and pasted verses and thats all , I think everybody readed in the Topic of "Mohammed and his religion" that Quran was send as verses connected with even passed by Muslims , and thats why when you need to understand the verse you should go and open a book contains the story of every verse , and why it was sent by God , that if the searcher want the truth really through his topic , not just wanna make a point even if it was fake , for example ,Can I treat the New Testament in the same way....????

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Jesus asked his students here to sell even thier clothes to buy a sword,But for what was that Swords....??
Luke 22:49 When they which were about him saw what would follow, they said unto him, Lord, shall we smite with the sword? 50 And one of them smote the servant of the high priest, and cut off his right ear.
Matthew 26:47 And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve, came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people.

My Questions here, Why Jesus , The God of Love ,made his students handle swords, and when they asked him to use it, he allowed, where he never said No,"Love your enemy and bless for your eyes",......??
Where" Luke 6:29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also. "
Jesus cause the death of two thousands animals for nothing, because he wanted to change his way in getting the unclean spirits out of people , but that way failed , and he cause the death of two thousands animals ,and the people loss thier money,so they kicked him out of the village,
Mark 5:13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.
The strange question , why couldnt Jesus get the animals back to life....??,not to be out of the city in that way....??

Hey , read that story , it made me shocked really, Jesus made a scourge , and kept beating the people kicking them out of the temple, and destoryed thier living source ,and treated them with no mercy ,

John 2:13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: 15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
and dont say he did that because of the Temple , nothingh would make a peacful man ,treat poors in that way , oneday uncivilized man , came to the Mosque , and pissed in the Masjid , the Prophets's follower were like going to beat him , the Prophet said "Calm down Calm down....Let him finish ,,,I ws sent with mercy not toughness, after the man finished , the Prophet said "Clean where he messed", and talked to the man ,saying that places are for praying for God ,not for that ,and kept teaching him Islam"
And already Jesus said before about the Temple that it isnt that importance,
Matthew 12:6 But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.
Even the Children faced because of Jesus :-
Revelation 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

He approved the punishment of killing as killing, not only that he made it much harder,as he said that who shall be angry with his brother without a cause, he shall deserve that punishment...???"just for being Anger...??"" , and who shall say any fake about his brother , he should be judged in a council,before being punished...??

Matthew 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Some believes that Jesus died for us , while he ask us to die for his seek,
Matthew 16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

When Jesus talked about Jeursalem he discribed all the nations as dogs,and swines ,and not his picked nation "the sons of Israel":-
Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Let me tell what , whole that teachings brought to the world , first The Crusades , the Wikipedia says about it
"The Crusades were a series of religion-driven military campaigns waged by much of Latin Christian Europe. "
"The Crusades were fought mainly against Muslims, although campaigns were also waged against pagan Slavs, Jews, Russian and Greek Orthodox Christians, Mongols, Cathars, Hussites, Waldensians, Old Prussians, and political enemies of the popes"
"Hoeberichts cast doubt on the intentions most Christian historians assign to Francis. From the fall of Acre forward, the Crusades to recover Jerusalem and the Christian East were largely lost. Later, 18th century Enlightenment thinkers judged the Crusaders harshly. Likewise, some modern historians in the West expressed moral outrage. In the 1950s, Sir Steven Runciman wrote a resounding condemnation:
"High ideals were besmirched by cruelty and greed … the Holy War was nothing more than a long act of intolerance in the name of God""
And even nowadays