Bible Foretold Muhammad’s Miracle!

Christian missionary love to misrepresent the truth that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) didn’t perform any miracles, which of course is not true. He performed over three hundred fifty (350) miracles. Their own Bible testifies and/or contains the prophecies about the miracles performed by Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Readers must remember that no Biblical prophet including Jesus has performed more miracles than Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and no Biblical prophet has performed miracle of splitting the moon into two halves, it is the miracle of Muhammad (SAW) that Bible has prophesied and Glorious Qur’aan has vouched for that. Let us examine the reference from the Bible containing three prophecies about Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his miracle/s.

Isaiah 24:23!

024:023 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.
The above verse has three prophecies mentioned in it. First, it is referring to the miracle of moon splitting that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) performed and has mentioned earlier (see Glorious Qur’aan 54:1-3), the second thing that this verse is describing is the conquest of Khaiyber by Muslims. Khaiyber was a very the strong hold of Jews. The third thing in the same verse is about (Isra) Mera’aj (see Glorious Qur’aan 17:1, 60; 53: 10, 12, 14-18; 94:1). In other words this verse contains THREE prophecies about Prophet Muhammad. All three prophecies have come to pass!

اقْتَرَبَتِ السَّاعَةُ وَانْشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ (1) وَإِنْ يَرَوْا آيَةً يُعْرِضُوا وَيَقُولُوا سِحْرٌ مُسْتَمِرٌّ (2) وَكَذَّبُوا وَاتَّبَعُوا أَهْوَاءَهُمْ وَكُلُّ أَمْرٍ مُسْتَقِرٌّ (3)
The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft asunder (the people of Makkah requested Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم to show them a miracle, so he showed them the splitting of the moon). {1} (2) And if they see a sign, they turn away, and say: "This is continuous magic." (3) They belied (the Verses of Allâh - this Qur’ân), and followed their own lusts. And every matter will be settled (according to the kind of deeds: good deeds will take their doers to Paradise, and similarly evil deeds will take their doers to Hell). (Glorious Qur’aan 54:1-3)
{1} (V.54: 1) Narrated Anas رضي الله عنه: The people of Makkah asked the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم to show them a sign (miracle). So he showed them (the miracle) of the cleaving of the moon. ( Sahih Al-Bukhari , Vol.6, Hadîth No.390).
Miraj (Glorious Qur’aan 17:1)
سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي أَسْرَى بِعَبْدِهِ لَيْلًا مِنَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ الْأَقْصَى الَّذِي بَارَكْنَا حَوْلَهُ لِنُرِيَهُ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ
Glorified (and Exalted) be He (Allâh) (above all that (evil) they associate with Him) {1} Who took His slave (Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) for a journey by night from Al-Masjid-al-Harâm (at Makkah) to Al-Masjid-al-Aqsâ (in Jerusalem), the neighborhood whereof We have blessed, in order that We might show him (Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) of Our Ayât (proofs, evidence, lessons, signs, etc.). Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer {2} .
{1} (V.17: 1)وقد روى طلحة بن عبيد الله أنه قال للنبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ما معنى سبحان الله؟ قال تنزيه الله من كل سوء؛
{2} (V.17: 1) Narrated Jâbir bin ‘Abdullâh رضي الله عنهما that he heard Allâh’s Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم saying, "When the people of Quraish did not believe me (i.e. in the story of my Isrâ’ - (Night Journey)), I stood up in Al-Hijr and Allâh displayed Jerusalem in front of me, and I began describing it to them while I was looking at it. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.5, Hadith No.226).
(Also see Glorious Qur’aan 17:60; 53: 10, 12, 14-18; 94:1)

By Shahid Bin Waheed