Replying the pre t e x t (2)

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Replying the pre t e x t (2)

Last Activity
    27-05-2011
    At
    08:22 AM

Default Replying the pre t e x t (2)

Now let's just be back to the rest of what I have of prophecies from into Bible about the prophet Mohammed

Now let's read together next prophecy and then to explain, and then later I will let YOU judge :

At Psalms (PS:45:2-17)

" 2 Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.

3 Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty.

4 And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.

5 Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.

6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

8 All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad.

9 Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.

10 Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father's house;

11 So shall the king greatly desire thy beauty: for he is thy Lord; and worship thou him.

12 And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall intreat thy favour.

13 The king's daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold.

14 She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee.

15 With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace.

16 Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth.

17 I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever. " .

Pausing with this speech:

At the first part (A) :

The de******ions which David mentioned can't be identical for anybody but for the prophet Mohammed (PBUH), because Mohammed is the one who fought by sword and many great nations were falling under his foot, and he is the one who was anointed with blessing more than other prophets, because e is the last one, and his message is public and immortal (??? ??????? ??? ???? ???????? ), beside that no prophet left guidance like what the prophet Mohammed left for Muslims in Qur'an and Sunna (of the Prophet) = (the way that the prophet guide us ).

At the second part (B) :

It is a de******ion of the kaaba ( the holy building in Mecca ), it is the thing which have a clothes which made and of gold " her clothing is of wrought gold "and it is embroidered also, and a lot of caravans come to visit it every year " pilgrims " men and women, from everywhere, even from a non-Muslim countries.

Immortal: field of activity of Kabaa didn't end by the death of Mohammed, as the prophecy says exactly "ever and ever ".

Isaiah and his book is one of the longest books in the old testament, and it is full of prophecies about the prophet Mohammed (PBUH), I am not going to go longer about that topic, because I think everything came clear now and no need for more explaining, that doesn't mean that was everything, NO, there still more and more, let's just explore some more from The Old Testament, and then we'll turn to explore together the glad tidings from The New Testament, now let's see some more from The Old Testament:

" 1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

6 The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.

7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

8 Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

9 Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God….

10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee….. .

11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought. " ( Isaiah:60:11).

Senses of these ****s :

No doubt that the ****s which came in Isaiah's book are an accurate de******ion to Mecca, and it's lofty Holy Kabaa, at the first part we find that **** is talking about pilgrimage season, at this season HER son's ( means Kabaa Son's = Muslims ) used to meet around it every year, from everywhere, beside that the **** has a strong mean and intimation about the offering, we all know that at pilgrimage season, Muslims used to slaughter a sheep, so the **** talked about it also when it said " 7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory ", and Kedar is Ishmael's son whom the caravans of Arabians came through, I mean from his progeny, then haven't the **** talked about the altar which carcass get slaughtered on?

Also the **** had three signs that it was talking about Mecca, and those signs are about how pilgrims go to Mecca, yes let's just explore how:

In the past the only way to travel from place to place especially if it a long distance were Camels, and we all know that as we know that the pilgrims used to travel to Mecca by Camels , " 6 The multitude of camels shall cover thee " (thee = you). I am just copying from the English copy as it was written,

Then after camels age, there was a new means of transportation it was ships : " and the ships of Tarshish ". the there was another means of transportation, it is traveling by plane when it said : " 8 Who are these that fly as a cloud " .

Isn't that more clear than the sun in the sky ???

**** still have more, it said : " Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night " isn't that related to Mecca ?? it's gates is opened day and night to whom perform pilgrimage or minor pilgrimage to Mecca, anytime.

Something else, the **** said : " 10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls ", you can make sure by yourself how many stranger workers who are working there for systems and procedures of building and widening the sanctuary of the Kabaa NOW, experts are working there for building and beautification the Kabaa, all are strangers, not the sons of Mecca, ALSO we know that all countries in the world have passed ordeals except Mecca, it is safe, also Medina, also there are a lot of wealth, which came from undersea " and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee " isn't petroleum one of them ???!!! and about talking about Mecca it was just related to Mohammed, I mean after his mission.

I think with all of those truths no place for arguments, but although Jews still think that those de******ions are for Jews land (as they think, but the truth it is not their land and they are just extorters ) ( Zionistic thoughts ), so they changed in the **** a lot to be agreed with their aims, but well, we just put the case between just and fair hands to judge it, no matter what is your religion, just read carefully then judge, and as I said from the beginning, to read those pages you should leave your fanaticism apart, just be just, no place here for fanaticisms or confuses, now let's explore something :

Can those de******ions be for Jews land ( as they allege that Palestine is their land)?"Lord home" has been ruined many times, and it has been exposed to unsightly acts in the course of time, but about the Holy Kabaa " house of my glory " it was always safe and protected, nobody harm it , then where are the wealth of the sea at Jerusalem?? " and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee ", where ??? AND where are the caravans which move to there by land ,sea and air??? And does it's gates opened day and night ? does it opened at all??? And where are it's sons who come around it ?? and what has flocks of Kedar and dromedaries of Midian to do with Jerusalem?? I mean what is the link between them??, and wait doesn't the word " dromedaries " means the Arabian camels?? The ****s talked about the Arabian camels!!! Strange !!!, and where are the glorification which splitting the sky from it?? And where and where …. ???

All of these fallacies and contradiction can't prove the null in the front of the truth, and it is enough that I am proving through YOUR book.

What a surprise!! … it seem there still more and more.. yeah there still more and more, I am not going to talk about all of them, I just wanted to prove something and I think I did, so no need to go longer… that doesn't mean I am done from those proves… well, let's explore another thing just to prove to you that there still more and more…. .

Let's begin: Torah or The Old Testament is ascribing clear ****s about Mohammed to some of The Old Testament prophets called " Habakkuk", Habakkuk has small book, contains 3 chapters, his third chapter is on the brink of talking clearly about Mohammed, here we read parts of it :

" 3 God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.

4 And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power.

5 Before him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet.

6 He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting. " .

see also : " 13 Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people " & " 15 Thou didst walk through the sea with thine horses ".

senses of those words :

there are no rational, wise and have knowledge about religions and structures of speech science to deny those words to be for Mohammed, both regions were mentioned at the beginning of these ****s : Teman & Paran.. and Teman mean Yemen, and about Paran mountain , it means the mountain in Mecca which called Paran or al-nour mountain = the light mountain, and Paran is Mecca, both of these regions are Arabians, and they are symbols to the Arabian peninsula which was a scene of the message of Mohammed, so the purpose here isn't a prophet from Israel's progeny, because we know that Israel's prophets were coming from north (sham countries), not from the side of Arabians countries, and this glad tiding came to assure the similar glad tiding which we discussed at Deuteronomy which said " The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran. " (DT:33:2) .

but at Deuteronomy the glad tiding told about Moses, Jesus and then Mohammed, but at Habakkuk's ****s it was specially telling about Mohammed.

It said : " His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise ".

And also : " He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting ". May somebody tell me to whom those words but the prophet Mohammed?

Notice.. it said also : " Thou didst walk through the sea with thine horses " in the Arabic copy it says : " his army's horses rode the sea "

Who had army men but Mohammed?? Who fought by sword but Mohammed ?? who could subjugate great unjust nations but Mohammed ??

All of that didn't happened except after the message of Islam, this **** still have more means, but I still have more parts to talk about also, now let's move to talk about the Good News from The New Testament or Torah.

2- Good News in The Old Testament :

The New Testament (Bible) has a lot of glad tidings about Mohammed (PBUH), in clear words, so we find the Mohammed's name sometimes come as " kingdom of heaven " and sometimes as " kingdom of God " or " Holy Ghost " or " Comforter" or " Pharqaliet ", and Pharqaliet is a Greece word which means " praiser " or "praiseworthy ", and about that word I will explain later, all of these previous words are kind of Mohammed's names in the Bible as people know now..

At Matthew we find that **** predicated to John who known in Bible as "John the Baptist " : " And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. " at the Arabic copy :

" you all Repent, because of the kingdom of heaven has approached " (MT:3:2).

so who would be " the kingdom of heaven " whom John brought good news to us about ?

is he Jesus as Christian says ?!, maybe but Matthew denied that thought because Jesus himself is saying the same ****….! YES read on Matthew (MT:4:17) : " From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. "

so if " the kingdom of heaven " was Jesus so why Jesus would bring good news about himself if he was already between his people ???!!! otherwise.. how would Jesus bring good news to us about himself …when he already alive between his people…???

We all know that good news always being for things which will happen in the future… so if these news were already exists so no need for good news about them.. the same thing is working with the prophecy to be for Jesus… it can't be for him because he told about the kingdom of heaven as something or SOMEONE who will come in the future …!! So Jesus HIMSELF wanted to tell you about the kingdom of heaven that he is a messenger who will come in the future, and we all know that no messenger came after Jesus except the messenger of Islam .. so how you Christians think and believe that the **** was for Jesus ??.. so in Jesus **** it doesn't mean anybody else but Mohammed because there was no messenger after Jesus but Mohammed, and about John's **** it would be possible to for Jesus.

And at the prayer formula which Jesus taught to his students, - as Matthew himself is telling – it is another prophecy for Mohammed, and this is Matthew's **** :

" 9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven." (MT:6:9-10).

Words ye, thee, thy = you - I just copied them as they are in the copy with me .

And at Luke it says : " And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth." (LK:11:2) .

And Luke say, that the Christ has gathered all his students, and he taught them how to beat the Evil (Satan), and how to cure diseases, then he said :

" Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. " (LK9:1) .

" And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. " (LK:9:2) .

and about Mark he said :

" 14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand( means approached: repent ye, and believe the gospel. " (MK:1:14-15).

Those three students " Mathew, Mark and Luke " agreed that both John and Jesus have preach the kingdom of heaven who has been at hand = approached, so who would be the kingdom of God if he wasn't Mohammed, the messenger of Islam ???..

And I am assuring that Jesus' word " The time is fulfilled ", just mean the end of timed messages age, and a new starting point for the eternal message age, which is Islam.

And about John the author of the fourth book , he mentioned those good news in different parts of his book, for example :

" 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. " (Jn:14:24-26) .

Also John is narrating from Jesus that :

" 7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment. " (Jn:16:7-8) .

Also John is narrating from Jesus that :

" Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. " (Jn:16:13) .

so who is the Spirit of truth or the Comforter whom the Christ talked about, as John says??

This Comforter or Spirit of truth or kingdom of heaven.. won't come except after Jesus going!!!, and Jesus himself is saying that Spirit of truth or kingdom of heaven or Comforter is loftier than him, and his impression will be eternal, so Jesus talked to his students saying " is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you " the word "expedient for you " here means ( the best for you ), and the word best or expedient means comparative degree, so the mean here " the best for you that I go," and if the Comforter was in the same step with Jesus of priority, so Jesus wouldn't say : " it is expedient for you !!!"

Then Comforter also can't be less importance than Jesus, the **** of Jesus is assuring when he preached for someone who is best than Jesus, if he wasn't best than Jesus, so why would Jesus say : " is expedient for you that I go… !! ??? ", then Jesus mentioned some de******ions about that Comforter which are not Jesus' de******ions, he said :

he will teach people everything : " he shall teach you all things " (Jn:14: 26) .,that means comprehensiveness of the Comforter message, for rectification things in the life and in the religion, and this is applying to Islam.

he will reprove the world of sin : " he will reprove the world of sin " (Jn:16:8) .,the quotation here is the word " world ", that means Comforter's message will be comprehensive, no matter Arabians or Persians ( non- Arabs & foreigners ), everywhere and anytime, and there was no religion had those two de******ions before but Islam.

he will tell you things will happen in the future : " and he will shew you things to come. ", (Jn:16:13), and that happened in the age of Mohammed's message, in the age of Islam, Mohammed told things nobody told before, and other things previous messengers before Mohammed told but not detailed like Mohammed did, how many things happened which Qura'n told about it before it happen, ( and I am going to talk about that case SPECAILY later ), and how Qura'n describes Heaven, Hell and hereafter events, also signs of the hereafter which most of them had already happened, …….ect .

this is Islam and nothing but Islam.. from the previous books, all those ****s meant Mohammed and his Message Islam, if you read the holy prophetic tradition of Mohammed, you will know what Mohammed sad about Jesus, and what Qura'n also said about him : " ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?????? " (Mariem:34), and let's explore what does Jesus about the Comforter also :

" 26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning. " (Jn:15:26-27).

This Comforter can't be Jesus, because the speaker here is Jesus himself, so how would he speak about himself and tell a prophecy about himself when he already exists between his people ??, also the **** can't be also for messenger after Jesus but Mohammed, because we agreed that there was no messenger after Jesus but Mohammed, so simply the Comforter, kingdom of heaven, kingdom of God or Spirit of truth can't be prophecies words and names to anybody but Mohammed, because Mohammed has all those de******ions, beside he has the preference, because he is the Seal (the last) of the Prophets, who came with NEW LAW and eternal public message.

NOW ABOUT THE PROPHECY OF THE NAME OF Mohammed CLEARLY:

The prophecy with the word " Pharqaliet ", this word doesn't exists in the Arabic copies of the Holy Book ( nowadays ) , why nowadays only ? … because of what Jews did of adding and deleting to and from the Holy Book, to make it harmonious with their wishes and desires, we all know that the Holy Book has been translated many times to many languages, even you find the SINGLE Arabic copy is different than the other one, and here I have two different copies in the Arabic language, and both of them are free from the Word " Pharqaliet " (the Greece word )or it's meanings in Arabic …and the word "Comforter " has been put instead of the word " pharqaliet " , BUT I found that " Ibn Al-Qaiem " and " Ibn Taimia " both of them have transcribed the word " Pharqaliet " from an old hand writing copy which contained that word " Pharqaliet " which has been deleted lately…also we find Sheik " RahmatuAllah Alhendi " at his book " Ezhar Al-Haq " (showing the truth ) which has completed in London, some ****s from old copies of the holy book (which have DISAPPEARED lately also) and which belong to the years 1821-1831-1844 A .D . (after Christ) .

MEANINGS OF THE WORD " PHARQALIET " :

Greece word, means one of these meanings: ( I will type the mean in Arabic the to translate it in English ) :

Al-Hamed (praiser) & Al-Hammad (most praiser) & Al-Mhamoud (praised or praiseworthy) & Al-Ahmed (laudabled).

Or the word " Pharqaliet " means all previous words, if you notice you will find them all around one meaning, but notice more in the Arabic ones : Al-Hamed – Al-Mahmoud – Al-Hammad – Al-Ahmed, all of these names are Mohammed's names, even the word Mohammed means commendable, I think it is so clear now to know why the word "Pharqaliet " has been deleted from the new copies of the Holy Book .

At the London copy we find that :

" If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Pharqaliet, that he may abide with you for ever " ( JN:14:15-16) .

also :

" But the Pharqaliet, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. " ( JN:14:26) .

Then when we compare that **** with the same **** in the Arabic copies or English ones we find that instead of the underlined word " Pharqaliet " they put the word " Comforter", finally they said that the word " Comforter " is a translated word to the Greece word "Barkalets " which means " Comforter ", not the word " Pharqaliet " or " Barqaliet " which means praiser or praiseworthied , fine … BUT these tries are denied because of two reasons :

not us Muslims who wrote the old copies of the holy book which contain the word "Pharqaliet ", but the old Christians in the past did. So it was the first proof.

if the word was " Barkalets " as they are saying, so why we can't find it in the old copies, ok leave that.. why can't we find it in the new copies also ??!!.. what would be the problem if we find it in the new copies??.. or they just prefer to CHANGE in the holy book ????, well.. this was another proof that they are changing whatever they want by adding to holy book or deleting from it.

Anyway we don't relay on the words Pharqaliet or Barkalets , or even Comforter, as we relay on the words " teach you everything, and abide with you for ever ", because these de******ions are just for Mohammed ( PBUH ), however you or they tried to proof it for anybody else.

Final speech: the book which is between your hands, and which you call it Holy book, is just one of human's modification, it can't be God speech, at least most of it, but although they changed a lot in it, there still a lot of prophecies about Mohammed, and we believe in that because simply Qura'n said that " Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e.Muhammad SAW) whom they find written with them in the Taurat (Torah) (Deut, xviii, 15) and the Injeel (Gospel) (John xiv, 16), - he commands them for Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained); and forbids them from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); he allows them as lawful At-Taiyibat [(i.e. all good and lawful) as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.], and prohibits them as unlawful Al-Khaba'ith (i.e. all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), he releases them from their heavy burdens (of Allah's Covenant), and from the fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad SAW), honour him, help him, and follow the light (the Quran) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful " Al-Araf 157--so we believe that he is in your book because Qura'n told us that, and now, I could prove a little from your book, and that wasn't everything, there still more and more, but I will be ******* with that for now because I still have another topics to talk about, I only care of Islam, so it is why I am here for…and this is what I will keep writing about it more and more inshallah ( God willing ) .
    Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 26-06-2008 at 11:07 AM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At
    08:10 PM

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Thread Information